Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Veil (citizenanon x shani)

"Sirius you should have stayed with a real healer Cissy has basic knowlege, but doesn't have much experience with it." Bella shook her head, Rubbing the back of her neck gently, "Not sure if that's a go od idea..." She stated softly seeing as the two had been fighting while he was away. "I really wasn't doing anything ...just breathing and wondering whst happened to you..." She admitted. Sighing softly "I'll go grab her..." realsing his hand she stood up to go get her sister.

Going upstairs she knocked on her sister's door.

"What do you want?" Narcissa asked still upset with her sister.

"Grim's back...he needs medical care I have his potions and charts and stuff"

Narcissa opened the door, took the stuff and went doenstairs reading the charts he should be a mess given what she was reading. Bellatrix trailed behind following her sister going ino the living room she sat in a chair.

"Grim! How are you feeling?" Narcissa asked seeing as she new what happened based on the charts.

Sirius looked up at Narcissa as she entered. It was odd to see how quickly she turned professional like that. It was much like the woman he knew from the future.

"Sore where the impact happened and in some pain, but otherwise I feel like I was run over by a carriage." Sirius looked between the two sisters trying to figure out what was going on between them. "I think apparating was a little more rigorous than what I was supposed to do." he tried to smile at Cissy, but knew that she wouldn't play into it.

Narcissa though only 16 was raised a Black, and as childish as she could be, she could also be very mature.

Bellatrix watched from the near by chair as her sister tried to figure what had happened, and to see if there would be any knew issues.

"I assumed you'd be sore seeing that you were impaled and most of your organs needed to regrow. Yes, Apperating too soon after such injuries, often result in in more sever injuries. She coulds see he was in pain though he smiled trying to hide it from them. "You are going to end up on bed rest seeing as the more you do in your state the worse it'll get you need time to let everything heal, I hope your organs didn't move again from the apperation..." She stated thinking of the possiblities of what happened and how to fix it.

Sirius raised an eyebrow at her saying his organs might have moved. He did not think they had moved and even poked his stomach lightly to ensure it was still there. "There's nothing sharp about the pain. Just kind of a dull ache." he lay back. "would a diagnostic spell help you decide what to do? You can use what magic you need."

Judging by her reaction, Sirius really wanted to know what was in that file. It must have been bad. "I'll be honest I wouldn't be opposed to a little bedrest right now."

Narcissa listened going by things she had read still not having any real proper training. "If it's not sharp then you probably just need some rest." Thinking abou it a diagnositic spell would be a good idea just to make sure. Pulling ou her wand she cast the spell looking him over seeing irritation from the healing but everyting was functioning normally. "Then rest, and hopefully you'll be as good as new soon." She said with a soft smile giving him a gentle hug leaving the chart with him for now she left the room still sour with Bellatrix.

Sirius watched her go before looking back at Bellatrix with some curiosity. "Want to talk about whatever is going on between you two?" He asked soft enough that his voice wouldn't carry up to where Narcissa was. While the couch was comfortable, it could be better. Sirius brought his wand out and gave it a wave to expand it to three times its size then softened the cushions a bit. It was just about the size of a queen sized bed now. He looked at Bellatrix and could see the stress and tiredness she was experiencing.. "Since you're not really doing much, why don't you stay here with me a bit?" He suggested. "Couch is big enough for two and you'll be nearby if I need you."

Bellatrix was finally starting to relax a bit with Sirius back, she really didn't want to talk about what happened figuring he'd yell at her as well. Bellatrix stretched standing up from the chair she was sitting in. "Well you do have a point, I would be close by...and I'm really not doing anything." She said walking over to the couch, sitting down next to him. "Well...When you didn't return my anxiety flared up, I couldn't sleep, I haven't been hungry thus have refused food...cissy just doesn't understand, She can understand physical pain, but not mental...So we fought about it, I can't help that I burn out when worried and shut down. Besides the fear or worry every thing else seems numb...so thats the problem...but I understand she worried I'll get another eating disorder..." She replied her hand gently rubbing her temples.

Another? Sirius was not aware she had a first one. He scooted over on the couch so that she could more easily lay down. Still, now did not seem to be a good time to bring that particular memory up.

"I'm back now, Bella, you can relax a little." He smiled, "You'll eat when you're hungry." Sirius said. She would, even if he had to Imperio her, but he did not think she needed that kind of treatment right now. Instead, he simply moved a few pillows on the couch around so that she would have one to use to get comfortable. "Here, might as well make yourself comfortable if you're going to keep an eye on me." Sirius was stretched out long ways on the couch near the back, so she had several feet of uninterrupted space to get comfortable on herself if she decided to lay down.

It wasn't fully Bella's choice to have a disorder but with her parents needing her to be perfect, had caused her to have a disorder, and with the weding Bella needed to maintain a cerain weight having caused her disorder to reoccure.

Nodding her head as he said she could relax as he had returned. That was usually what happened se et hungry enough eventually to eat. Usually yelling at her about it made worse. seeing him move a pillow over, Bella laid down and rested her head on the pillow giving herself space curling up. Geting comfortable watching him, "Well try and rest."

Sirius nodded. "I'll try." He closed his eyes and stretched out on the newly made comfortable couch. It was comfortable and just warm enough that he did not need a blanket, so it did not take the exhausted man long to fall into a light slumber followed by a much, much deeper healing sleep. Sirius was dead to the world, the day's prior activities and the fact that he left the hospital early meant he would sleep for several hours unless someone else woke him up.

Bellatrix watched him as he drifted off to sleep, he looked so peaceful in his sleeping state. She tried to keep her eyes open, but watching him sleep made her more ired seeing as she had been up for well over 24 hours. Her eyes slowly closed drifting of to sleep the couch was so comfortable, the pillow her head rested on was like a cloud, she coldn't resist sleep any longer. Drifing to a comforting sleep, although Bella was used to sleeping with a blanket as she slept she grew cold tossing and turn from time to time.

Sirius was driven from his sleep by the feeling of Bellatrix tossing and turning next to him on the couch. He watched her groggily for a moment and thought she might be having some sort of nightmare. He frowned and in an amazing effort of will power for a man half exhausted and asleep, Sirius scooted closer to her and reached out with a hand to calm her. Before settling in, he conjured a blanket over the two of them. The feeling of the blanket was comforting and very soon, the older man was back asleep within touching distance of Bellatrix.

Bellatrix felt Sirius' hand calming her from tossing and turning laying still once more. Cuddling into the blanket as they lay there on the couch. Narcissa made her way downstairs for a drink of water and to check on Sirius with how quiet it had gotten. Walking into the living room to find Bellatrix laying next to Grim, blinking she wasn't expecting to see that. She began to wonder if something was going on between the two, even though Bella was betrothed to Rudolphus. Bellatrix snuggled closer to Sirius seeing he was producing body heat and even with the blanket she felt chilly.

It was several hours later that Sirius began to come to. The pain potion was beginning to wear off and the soreness was coming back with a vengeance. When he came to, the first thing he noticed was that he was unusually warm. The second thing that he noticed was the extra arm wrapped around his chest. Strange. I don't remember casting that sp... Oh. Sirius turned his head and looked at Bellatrix as she slept on next to him. Poor girl must have been exhausted. When he looked up again, he noticed Narcissa looking in on them from the stairs. "Not a word." He said softly, but motioned her over to him so that he could get a pain reliever from her since she was his 'official' nurse.

Narcissa watched to two a minute, starting to see Grim stirring. Nodding her head for now she would question later, bring him his pain reliever, making sure everything else was alright. Making sure it was all he needed before going back upstairs. A few more hours had passed and Bella began to awake all comfy and warm not really wanting to get up. Opening her eyes looking around and blinking seeing she had been cuddling close to Sirius, Bella felt confussed. Carefully Bella moved her arm away trying to get up without bothering him.

Sirius slept on for a bit until she had actually moved away from him. The lack of body heat and her closeness brought him out of his deep slumber. Slowly, he began to come to and let out a long yawn before stretching his arms like a dog might. He opened his eyes and glanced around.

"How long was I asleep?" He asked Bellatrix as his eyes focused on her. The world outside was cast in twilight shadows, so it must have been quite a while. Most of the day infact. "I think I slept the day away." Sirius observed, giving Bellatrix something of an out if she chose to take it.

Hearing a yawn realizing he was awake, Grateful she had moved away a few moments ago before he saw her cuddled close. Looking up at him, "Oh um...yeah you slept the day away..." She replied not knowing what to say seeing as she was also asleep hoping he hadn't woke to see her cuddling him like a teddy bear. "How are you feeling?"

Sirius looked over at her from the corner of his eye. Was she blushing? He shrugged, not really phased by the snuggling and more pleased that she had rested so much. "Actually, I feel like I could eat and it's about supper time." He admitted just as his stomach began to rumble in protest at being empty. He chuckled and slowly sat up. He did not feel quite as sore as before, but that might have been due to the rest. "You get any rest?" Sirius asked neutrally as he slowly pulled himself up and off the couch. There were some things he needed to see to before he could possibly even begin to think of eating.

Bellatrix was a bit embarassed from cuddling with him, granted it was nothing she was asleep not concious. Bella smiled as he claimed to be hungry wanting to eat. Feeling her own stomach rumble hearing his growl with hunger trying to push it away. Bella sat up, stretching wanting to let him get up. "um..Yeah a little."

"Head on to the kitchen, I'm going to go freshen up a bit. There should be some stew and fresh bread left over still." with only Barcodes eating the day before there would be plenty.

Sirius smiled at Bellatrix for a brief moment before heading to the stairs. He took them slowly to make sure he did not fall, but soon came to the top. He put stopped in the bathroom to freshen up properly, before changing clothes. On his way down, he paused at Narcissa's door and knocked on it.

Bellatrix watched him a minute as he walked away seeing him smile at her, she smiled weakly back. Shaking her head head, she had been asleep it didn't mean anything but why did it bother her so much? Though Bella was hungry she really wasn't in the mood to eat lost in her own thoughts. Sanding up she went to the kitchen looking out the window a moment. turning her attention towards a tea pot. Heating up water, so the three of them could have tea, if they wanted to.

Narcissa had been reading in her bed, while the two downstairs had slept checking on them occasionally. Looking up as she heard a knock a he door. "It's open..."

Sirius opened the door and stepped into the room. He nodded to Narcissa. "Thank you for your help, Narcissa." He smiled. "I think we're going to warm up a bit of dinner downstairs and I wanted to know if you'd like to join us for a meal. I understand things are a little... tense... between you and your sister right now, but that's no reason to skip a meal together." He wanted to help mend the small fissure between the two. Bella did not need people alienating her anymore than she had already suffered through least of all her sister. Perhaps when her tattoo was removed, he would take her to see Andy...

Narcissa looked over expecting Bellatrix only to see Sirius walk in. "You need to becareful with the stairs they aren't the greatest for your injuries..." She sighed softly, "You're Welcome..." Narcissa smiled softly watching him. Her smile faded when he said he could sense the tension between her and Bellatrix. "I suppose...it is dinner time, I'll come down..." She replied marking her pagestanding up. "Bella's just so stubborn...."

"You're certainly right, she can be stubborn." Sirius agreed, "But sometimes, a softer approach is needed with her." Sirius put his hand on Narcissa's shoulder. "Just be a great sister, Narcissa, she doesn't need a mother, just a friend and sister." Sirius tried to smile encouragingly. "Even if that's tough sometimes." He nodded towards the door, "But I suppose you're right. I should take it easy on the stairs. Nice and slow."

Sirius paused near the door to let her out first.

Blinking at him how would he know what would work best on her Narcissa had dealt with Bella her whole life while to her knowalae he was there a few weeks. "She never listens nor does she learn from her passed mistakes...you wouldn't understand." Narcissa sighed.Listning she nodded ranted in the future that's exactly what happened Narcissa would take a motherly role over Bellatrix."Yes...yes you should." She said slipping out passed him heading downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom