Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal minds: a genius's terror (krystal x randomname)

Krystal let out a soft yawn then smiled. "Good, I wouldn't want them to worry. I know Hotch is itching to get back to haley and jack. Don't blame him. Jack is adorable. Someday I really want kids just like henry and jack. Hopefully a girl too." She explained with a happy sigh, giving him a light kiss before she nodded. She was ready to go home now. "Lets go home now"

JJ softly smiled. "I'm just glad you're okay, Danny. I was really worried."

Spencer just thought about what Krystal told him. Was he supposed to get that message there? Did she want kids with him? He hoped so because he shared the same aspirations as she did. He could picture it: Getting married to Krystal, having a family, and growing old together. It was perfect. Standing up, he stepped back to allow her room to get up too. "Are there any bags of yours that we need to get?" He asked, tilting his head at her.

"You have no reason to worry, baby. I'm always going to be here." Daniel assured her and pressed a loving kiss to her lips. He could never get tired of seeing her smile or kissing her.

Krystal smiled, getting up and giving him a light kiss. She pulled her skinny jeans back up over her pale legs, then slid her shirt on, pulling the hospital johnny off with velcro like sound. "No, Jamie had all my stuff moved already. Want me to ask him to move your stuff from the other hotel to my place?" She asked, looking curiously at him as she grabbed her messanger bag. She wanted out of this hospital. Even if she owned the place, it still nsde her uncomfortable to be there.

JJ let out a soft sigh. "I hope so love. I don't know what I would do without you" she said, snuggling close

"Yes, that would be wonderful." Spencer told Krystal when she asked if he wanted his stuff moved. After it was over, he walked out with her and held her hand. He let her lead the way into the parking lot to where he was parked so they wouldn't be seen. After arriving, they both slid in and were ready to go. "Okay, just give me the directions." He nodded, turning on the car.

Daniel smiled happily once hearing this. "I don't know what I would do without you either and thankfully we won't have to deal with that now." he whispered quietly and pecked another kiss to her lips.

"You got it!" Krystal nodded, giving him a kiss before picking out her galaxy s6 out of her bag and dialing a number. She was calling him to ask him about getting spencer's stuff.

Jamie picked up, chuckling at her request. "Its already done penguin. I saw hiw cozy you two were. He the doc you've been going on about? Don't blame you. He's hot." He said with a school girl like giggle, and krystal rolled her eyes. Her flamboyant doctor had been teasing her like this since she was a kid. If only spencer knew why she wasn't worried about staying alone with the doctor. While in public he acted straight as an arrow, the man was actually gayer than a gravitation manga. She hoppedbinto the car, showing spencer the way. "Its just a few blocks down from the hotel we were already staying at. I have my own entrance." She explained, directing him to her hotel, where Jamie awaited them with both their bags.

JJ nodded softly. "No we don't, and i'm glad of that. Henry needs us." She said, smiling a little.

While driving, Spencer just quietly listened to Krystal talking on the phone and after she hung up the phone, Spencer drove where directed and entered into the penthouse. There, he saw the other doctor that Krystal always talked about there outside the house. Pulling up, he turned off the car and walked over with Krystal to see what was next.

After a few hours, Daniel was released from the hospital and allowed to head back to their hotel. He was feeling better, just a little sore but he was doing just amazing now compared to earlier and he and JJ were now just moving into the elevator to head home.

Jamie hugged Krystal as he saw her, glad she seemed to be feeling better. They had had to replace alot of blood. He had been worried. "Hey penguin. Everything is set up for you. Now, I want you to lay down and relax for a little while. You've been through alot. I'll come check on you in a few hours." He told her, watching as Krystal simply nodded. She had been wanting to nap after the short ride, as she was still fairly weak. Loosing that much blood took alot out of a person.

JJ smiled a little as she drove Daniel's wheelchair to the car, glad he was recovering so quickly. Her husband had been through a lot in order to save her. "Lets go then, shall we?" She asked, helping him into the car as per hospital policy

After the arrival, Spencer greeted the doctor kindly and then walked inside with Krystal. His hand was laced with hers again, walking around. "Lead us to the bedroom so we can get some rest." He nodded and did just that, letting her lead the way as he remained quiet and just waited as they walked around the very nice penthouse. It was definitely something amazing to behold.

After they were into the car, they drove back to the hotel room. He was a little bit staggered walking but he did just fine and was able to get into their rom. "Phew, we finally are back." He breathed.

Jamie smiled kindly at the doctor, watching as they walked into the pent house. "Its just down the hall." Krystal told him with a smile, the smells of hot cocoa and chinese food coming from the kitchen. She let out a chuckle. "That's jamie. Always bringing me my favorites fir lunch." She commented, stripping her usual clothes and getting into some fuzzy pajamas with olaf's on them and getting inyo bed. Krystal was never shy about her body, despite having a bit of an ugly duckling complex. She had no real trouble with just stripping naked in front of spencer. It was just who she is.

JJ let out a soft sigh as they reached the hotel. "Yeah, we finally are. Need me to get you anything? I was just about to order some roomservice." She admutted, taking a sip of the coffee she'd grabbed on the way out of the hospital.

Doctor Reid nodded at his fellow agent and his girlfriend. This penthouse was probably the most spectacular home that Spencer had ever been inside. It was definitely a few steps up from his apartment back in Quantico, that was for sure. The hot coca and Chinese food smelled great and Spencer was grateful that Krystal knew someone like Jamie. The young man no longer felt threatened because as he got used to Jamie, he saw that their friendship was nothing sexual or romantic and the doctor had nothing to fear. After she stripped down in front of him, he did not hide that he was staring at her before crawling into bed with her, wrapping her right up in his embrace. "You're such a beautiful woman, Krys..."

Daniel smiled sweetly when JJ asked him if he needed anything. "Room service sounds nice. All I need is you, now" He spoke as the young agent sat down on the edge of the bed, gently tugging his wife down beside of him. Leaning forward, he pressed a gentle kiss to her lips, smiling at her and just enjoying her presence beside of him.

Krystal smiled as Spencer climbed into bed with her, snuggling close. She liked being close to him. A light blush painted her pale cheeks as she gave him a light kiss. "Thankyou. You're quite handsome yourself." She told him with a soft smile, content to just relax and be with him as Jamie came in with their food. He only stayed a moment though, just long enough to hook Krystal back up to the machine giving her much needed blood.

JJ nodded,relaxing in her husband's arms as she called for the room service, ordering some coffee, orange juice, and waffles. He deserved to be treated while he recovered. "Do you want me to feed you?" She asked only out of concern, though the look in her eyes said she'd enjoy it.

Spencer stayed silent while Jamie hooked Krystal up and did everything that was needed. After he was gone, Spencer settled in and smiled at the woman, arms wrapping tight around her before kissing her nose. “How are you feeling now?” He asked quietly and glanced into her eyes. He just hoped that she was doing better and that she would continue to get better.

He smiled at his beautiful blonde wife and nodded. “I’d love that JJ.” He whispered quietly and pecked JJ on the lips before sitting up. He always loved to treat JJ to feeding her and he supposed it would be a time for her to return the favor. Plus,he saw that she would and he found it quite cute with his submissive wife feeding her husband.

Krystal smiled, giving spencer a kiss onbthe nose and then a kiss onnthe lips. "Better every moment I'm with you, iubesc" she admitted with a smile, snuggling close as she flipped on the TV. She was enjoying having him so near.

JJ smiled and nodded, cutting his food for him as he situated himself. She liked the thought of feeding him. "Open up then my dear." She said, poking a small piece of waffle with his fork.

That is good to hear.” Spencer whispered with a small grin on his face. With her in his arms, Spencer found himself continuing to enjoy himself again and again. “I never thought that it was possible for someone to love me like you do… Thank you. I love you so much. I can’t wait to spend all our time together.” He mused and started to stroke her hair.

Daniel smiled at JJ and opened his mouth, happily taking the food. “You’re a goddess.” He purred and allowed one hand to situate itself onto her waist and hold her gently as he ate up all his food that she was feeding him. Keeping her close helped him feel better.

Krystal snuggled into him, simply relaxing into hid soft touches. "It amazes me that you choose to love me as well, Spence. I'm nothing special." She quipped softly, flipping on the tv. A re run of star trek t g e next generation played, and she yawned. She was stabalizing blood wise, but was still feeling pretty tired.

JJ blushed a little as she fed him. Even if she was used to his kind words, in a more public place like this she couldn't help but feel a little embarrased by the way he doted even as she fed him. "You're to kind danny. I love you." She muttered softly, leaning her cheek into his hand.

“Oh, stop it.” Spencer chuckled and playfully poked her on the nose. “You are special. You are very special to me. I love you so much. I wish you could see how much I love you and how special you are.” He murmured and started to kiss her again, not even paying attention to the TV now.

Daniel chuckled and kept rubbing her cheek. “I love you. You earned it though. You are perfect. The mother to my children… my wife. You are perfect.” Daniel assured her and gave her another kiss. He didn’t care about being in a public place. He wanted to fill her with his affection.

Krystal blushed, leaning into him a bit. "You're to kind Spence. I love you too." She replied softly, kissing him back and playing with his hair. He really was to adorable for words.

JJ smiled softly, still blushing. He was being beyond cute. She kissed him back, stroking his cheek lightly in return. "I love you too, Danny." And she meant it. There was no one else she would rather be with.

Spencer chuckled adorably and leaned his forehead against hers. "So... can we really take that trip to japan? We could use some time off after this." He whispered and thought that would be a great idea.

"I don't know how I got so lucky with you." Danny quietly whispered and then pressed a kiss to her lips. "I can't wait to get home and have some private time with you. There's much we need to catch up on." He said with a wink.

Krystal smiled, giving him a light kiss. "Of course we can. I'd love to show you my home." She told him softly, snuggling close to him. As soon as she could travel by air, they could go.

JJ smiled softly, kissing him back. "I wonder the same thing about you and Henry, danny." She replied softly, snuggling close. Here she chuckled a bit. "Hmm, alright. Sounds fun."

"I'm excited. I've never been there before." Spencer commented with a grin. Plus, it showed how much Krystal cared about him, showing him where she came from.

Right after this, his parents entered the room with Henry in their arms. Daniel sat up beaming and grabbed his son, pulling him into a big hug with himself and JJ.

Krystal giggled, giving him a kiss. "Yeah, japan is a very beautiful and cutured place. I think you'll like it." She replied, just content to snuggle for awhile.

JJ grinned at seeing her in laws and Henry. "He'll be fine." She promised her little boy, kissing his head. The infant looked concerned.

"I am sure it is. I read a lot about it." Then Spencer being Spencer rattled off a random fact about Japan that he knew while snuggling.

Henry smiled and hugged tight to his father. He knew that his father was hurt and he was happy to see him. Then Danny's parents gave him a hug. His father looked so proud. He always told Daniel to never tell a woman he loved her unless he would give his life for her and he showed that he would do that for JJ last night.

Krystal let out a soft chuckle and gave Spencer a light kiss. "You are to cute, Spence" she said, yawning a little. She needed a nap.

JJ leaned into Daniel lightly, kissing his cheek. "He really is my hero" she explained softly, smiling at the rest of the room.

Spencer smiled softly at Krystal and then kissed her lightly on the lips. "Let's take a nap, okay?" He asked quietly and nuzled their noses together.

Daniel chuckled at JJ and squeezed her and Henry tight. "I love you." he said to both his wife and his son, kissing both their heads.

Krystal smiled and kissed him back. "A nap sounds wonderful, Spence" she chimed softly, snuggling close to him. She was so glad to finally have someonebto share a bed with. The woman had been very lonely lately. When you travel alot, you don't have alot of time for romance.

JJ smiked and kissed her husband's hwad softly. "I love you too, Danny." She replied, snuggling close. She had been so worried, but it seemed her husband was recovering well, so she could relax a bit. This whole ordeal had been alot on her for her first day back, but it could have been alot worse. She thanked her lycky stars it wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom