Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal minds: a genius's terror (krystal x randomname)

Spencer was dreaming about going on some kind of date with Krystal. They were at a nice restaurant sharing a nice dinner and then going back to their house they shared for some fun times together. He woke up the next morning quietly and was just feeling so amazing with this woman in his arms, looking down at her face, so grateful to see this sight when he woke up.

"I know you do. You're my good girl, JJ." Daniel smiled, feeling his climax building more and more with each stroke she gave him.

Krystal awoke with a yawn, stretching a bit in Spencer's arms. "Morning iubesc. How are you?" She asked sleepily, planting a lazy kiss on his lips. She wasn't quite awake enough to do anything yet, but she did yawn a bit. She had slept well, and was hoping to be back at her apartment today. Her doctor should have it all ready for them now.

JJ shivered at being called a good girl. She loved being praised by him. She kept stroking, a small smile on her face from being able to please him. That was what she liked best.

Spencer stayed asleep until Krystal kissed him awake. The young man opened his eyes and looked at her, running his hand through her hair. "Hmm... I'm good. How did you sleep?" He asked quietly and let their foreheads rest against one another as he smiled happily at her, wanting to be as close to her as possible.

Daniel groaned quietly when she was stroking him and he knew it wouldn't be long now. "JJ... I'm so close baby. I think you should go ahead and get ready because I'm about to cum." He murmured to her, looking into her eyes.

Krystal let out a soft yawn, smiling at him. "I slept well. Had lots of fun dreams about taking you to tokyo. I miss home." She explained sihhing softly as she snuggled closer. While she loved doing what she did at the BAU, she missed living in tokyo. She missed all of her friends and family there.

JJ let out a low melodic chuckle as she kept on stroking Daniel. "As you wish Danny" she said in a sultry voice, preparing to take the cum as she stroked him.

"Well... I hope that one day that we can go there, Krystal. I want to travel the world, I always have. And I definitely want you to be by my side when we travel. How does that sound? You can show me your home." He murmured and kissed her on the lips.

Daniel grinned when she used that nickname. Once her mouth was ready to take him, he arched his hips against her face, bucking hard and moaning lightly as he came right into her mouth, finally calming down.

Krystal smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that. We'll start in paris and work our way around to tokyo. I've got friends in pretty much every country." She explained, kissing him back passionately as she ordered breakfast from a nearby diner. Krystal liked waffles in the morning.

JJ drank it all in, licking the tip of any excess before coming off with a pop. "Is that better m'dear?" She asked, wiping her mouth with a tissue. It was only saliva left there, but she preferred to wipe it off.

Spencer grinned widely when Krystal was telling him this. After the kiss was over,he just sat beside of her and held her. "Well then I think that's going to be a good thing then." Spencer chuckled happily while looking down into her eyes. "I hope you don't mind us being seen in public together." He teased and chuckled softly.

Daniel loved watching her drink all of him in. Like a good girl, she licked him clean and that made him smile. "Yes it is my love. I love you so much."He murmured and watched her. After she was done, he pulled her into his arms again and kissed down her neck. "You're perfect..."

Krystal nodded and gave him a soft smile. "Yes it will be. We'll have lots of fun travelling the world. I hope you just don't mind the paparazzi that seems to hound me everywhere I go. They're going to wanna know who you are. " she explained with a sigh, snuggling closer inyo him. She just knew the press would be all over the most recent kidnapping. That was the only thing she hated about being famous and rich. People were always putting words in her mouth.

JJ gave him another soft smile a light kiss. "I love you too Danny. Now get some rest." She softly chided, the look on her face showing her genuine concern for him, though there was a tiny hint of dominance there. Since he was laid up, she wanted to take care of him, but that required him be at least a tiny bit more submissive. She giggled a little at his next comment, giving his head a light kiss. "I try to be, but its nice tobknow you think so Danny"

"I won't mind it, Krystal. Honestly, all I care about is you and being around you... that is all that matters." The idea of press being around them constantly was not something he enjoyed the thought of but it would in no way make him shy away from Krystal. He loved her with all his heart and now that they were together and were getting past this, he would never let her go and never let her out of his sight again and that was a promise he intended to keep. He almost lost her once and a trip back down that lane would destroy him.

Daniel looked into her eyes and smiled before laying back down properly and sighingg quietly. He reached his hand up to touch her cheek and smile at her. "I can't rest unless you are in my arms." He commented, scooting over so that she could lay beside of him. He didn't care what the rules were to be honest. He just wanted her beside of him.

Krystal gave him a soft smile, pecking his lips sweetly. "That's good to know, seeing as i'm sure they'll be hounding me as soon as I can transfer, which should be today. Think you can deal? I won't have the energy to even talk to them. Hopefully doc can get me out of here as quickly and as unseen as possible." She asdmiited with a sigh, snuggling close as she flipped the tv back on. Doctor who played on the screen, and she relaxed, yawning as their food was delivered. "Hungry?"

JJ smiled sofly and scooted closer, gently wrapping her arms around his torso. "Fair enough " she said simply, snuggling closer and clsing her eyes a little. "Rest Danny. I'm right here." She promised, smiling at him as she pulled the covers overbthem. She knew in this particular hospital the rules didn't apply to them. Krystal made the rules here.

"I can deal." Spencer affirmed with a nod and when the food arrived, he sat up slightly and helped Krystal sit up beside of him as the tables were pulled in front of them and their food was placed neatly in front of them. When Krystal said that this was her hospital, she definitely meant it. They got such amazing treatment here and he was glad to have this experience instead of being in a hospital with horrible service and horrible food. "I sure am. Let's eat." He grinned and quickly took his fork, tearing off some of the waffles of her plate and held it to her lips to feed her.

Daniel smiled at the blonde woman, his heart fluttering over and over again. "Okay. I will. Thank you, JJ." Then, he leaned forward to peck a sweet kiss to her lips and then pulled back. One arm wrapped around her shoulders to keep her close and he rested his head on the pillow, slowly falling asleep with the love of his life by his side. If it weren't for her, no way that he could rest at all.

Krystal smiled softly, watching as their food was served. "Good to know. Cause they do follow. Especially after a kidnapping." She admitted with a sigh, glad for the help in sitting up. If she were alone, she would have just pressed the "bed up" button. They were in their own private room, as were JJ and Daniel. She had been very specific about that. She let out a giggle as he started to feed her, taking the waffle bit with a smile. "Good. I ordered plenty from the diner down the street." She promised, grinning at him.

JJ snuggled as close as she could without hurting him, kissing him back. "You're welcome love. You know I like to please." She said, closing her eyes as she relaxed. He was ok, and that was what mattered to her.

Krystal's giggling was probably the most adorable thing Spencer had ever heard in his entire life. To hear her laugh, knowing she was happy and alive warmed his heart. Hopefully, their future would be full of more laughter and smiles as he intended to help her recover from this. He couldn't help but still blame himself for what happened to her but he tried to set things right. After feeding her a few more bites of the waffles, he finally allowed her to treat herself and then turned to eat his own food. "It is really delicious. I'm sure it's better than most hospital food." He chuckled, sipping on his orange juice in between bites.

Daniel was able to sleep peacefully and restfully with JJ right by his side. If she was not there, then he clearly would not be able to do so. That day, he had shown he would actually risk his life for her and that was something that most men could not say truthfully. He finally woke up when the nurse came into the room to draw some more blood and change an IV pack. It was about a couple hours after he had fallen asleep so the nap helped him feel quite refreshed.

Krystal ate his little piece with more giggles, giving him a light kiss before he turned to eat. "Yeah, its one of the best diners in vegas." She said softly, smiling as she sipped her tea. ut was good to think that she would always have spencer. No longer would she be lonely.

JJ slept peacefully next to daniel until they were awoken by the nurse who changed the bandages.

Spencer looked into her eyes again, overcome with pure love and happiness. "It's crazy to think how you know so many people and you could have any guy that you want... but you want me. I'm the luckiest guy on this planet Krystal. I love you." He murmured and started to kiss her again whenever she put down her tea.

After the nurse left, Daniel set up slightly and gave her a sleepy smile. "Hey there, my love... Did you sleep okay?" He whispered and pressed his forehead against hers.

Krystal smiled and giggled, kissing him back. "Its because you see me for me, rather than just as an exploitable bank account." She explained sort of bluntly, taking a bite of her waffle, then a sip of tea.

JJ let out a soft yawn. "Yeah, I slept well, I was dreaming about Henry and us going to the zoo for his first birthday. Krys shut it down for us, then had a surprize party ready at the reptile room." She explained, smiling softly as her belly growled. She let out a chuckle, giving him a light kiss. "Maybe we could order roomservice?"

Spencer nodded, smiling against her lips. "That's right. I see a wonderful, beautiful woman that I want to be with forever..." He admitted shyly and leaned into her touch before turning back to continue eating on his food.

Daniel smiled widely at hearing her dream and then nodded about getting room service. "I think that sounds like a wonderful dream." He murmured and kissed her on the head. "I miss our little man." Daniel added, still pressing close to her.

Krystal gave him a soft smile and a passionate yet chaste kiss. "You are just to wonderful forbwords, iubesc. I love you." She told him with a soft blush, snuggling a little closer now that she was done eating. Jamie would be there to transfer her home soon. She was ready to go home, on account of she hated hospitals. It always felt to cold to her.

JJ nodded, cuddling as close as she could without hurting him, and gave him a light kiss."Yeah, me too, but Dr. Barnes says you can't travel long distances for another few days." she explained, kissing his cheek. She worried about him.

Spencer knew that he would never, ever get tired of hearing Krystal say this to him. His smile continued to widen on his face and he kept looking down at her. "I' so happy to have you in my life..." He whispered, nuzlzing his nose against hers.

Daniel smiled and kissed her back. "Well, I guess we'll have to hang out here then. I don't know if I can go that long without having you baby. Perhaps we can find somewhere to get some privacy." He winked

Krystal giggled a little, pressing her lips to his as he nuzzles her nose. "You are to cute." she said of his antics, snuggling closer to him. She was glad not to be alone. Jamie poked his head in a few minutes later. "Penguin, the penthouse is ready for you."

JJ chuckled. "Didn't you know this is a private room?" she asked, giving him a kiss.

When this was said, Spencer's face lit up and he glanced down at Krystal with a smile. "Looks like we're about ready to go, yeah?" he whispered, arms squeezing her even tighter around her body as he quickly began on finishing up the last bit of his food.

"Get out of here." Daniel chuckled and shook his head. "No I did not... but now I do and oh man... I can just imagine the things I could do to you in here."

Krystal nodded and smiled, taking the last sip of her tea. "Yep. I know a secret way out of here too. Ine where there won't be any papparazzi. Mind driving? Jamie won't let me in this state." She said, watching him finish his food. She was glad to be going home. Hospitals made her much to ancy and she didn't like that.

JJ chuckled a little as well. "Once krys was recovered enough to relax, she set it all up. Seems this is quite literally her hospital. She owns it. I guess her father built it. He's built many hospitals around the world near his hotels. Seems Krystal gets sicker then she lets on." She explained, a small hint of worry in her voice for the woman. She much like Krystal, was a mother hen. She chuckled again, the frowned slightly with worry. She didn't want him to get hurt because of her. "Rest a bit more, Danny. It would make me feel better if you did. Then maybe we can. I don't want you to get hurt more." She added, looking concerned as she orderded their breakfast.

After finishing up his meal, Spencer nodded at Krystal and smiled. "I don't mind driving at all. Just let me know where to go." He explained and pushed the table away after they were both done so they had room to just cuddle and kiss. "Do you want to go ahead and head out now?" He asked and tilted his head at her.

Daniel nodded when listening to JJ talk, thankful to have someone with so many connections on their them. "I know baby, I know. I will rest. Let's just talk for a while then." He whispered and pulled himself close to his wife. His life was more than perfect right now. He was going to recover well and they were going to be okay. "I love you, so much." He whispered before pressing a firm kiss to her lips, tilting his head and letting his mouth move slowly against hers. Kissing her always helped distract him from anything negative.

Krystal snuggled close, kissing him here or there. "I'll show you where to go, bur its just next to the hotel we're already staying at on the strip. You just get to stay with me in my penthouse now. Hotch and them know i'm okay, right?" She asked, suddenly worried that their friends might be worried about her. She hated people worrying about her, despite her deep beed to feel wanted.

JJ smiled softly, kissing him back passionately. Things were gonna get better, and before they knew it they'd be back with their son henry. "Talking sounds good. I love you too."

"Yes, I told everyone that you were okay. They all know." He assured her and gave her a kiss. He hadn't made another move to get up now as he just simply lay there and kept cuddling close too her. "Are you all ready to head out? Do I need to get anything else for you?"

Daniel tilted his head down at the blonde curiously and placed a hand on her cheek. "I am so glad that you are okay JJ. I was so scared when I realized what was happening." He didn't know what he would do if he lost JJ all he knows is that it would be so hard to live.

Back
Top Bottom