Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal minds: a genius's terror (krystal x randomname)

When asked this question, Spencer's mother only shook her head. "No, not really. Not in specific. I mean, he was never really there. Mom and Dad pretty much disowned him though they really never told me why. But I still helped him out. it's why I let him take you places, Spence. He's still part of the family and I thought that it might be a good thing. It's funny you ask that because he was just here about a couple weeks ago asking to see you again but I told him you were out, solving crimes when there was a big outbreak or similar crimes. He did get a little upset for some reason though I don't know why." She shrugged and asked what exactly what was going on though Spencer just lied to her and said that he might have seen something happen. Then he asked where his Uncle was but she had no idea.

Dnaiel kissed JJ in return and smiled before leaving, making sure that she knew he would be okay. Daniel didn't have a bad feeling about this. He had no idea what was about to happen so he left with the other two men and were quick to head out to the man's house. No one had even known Spencer had an Uncle like this. Maybe there was a reason he didn't speak of him or maybe he didn't know but they were about to find out.

Krystal nodded, noting this on her tablet. The woman was never seen without it or her laptop. When not working on cases, the woman was known for drawing characters for the people of the floor. She had given tons to spencer, usually charitatures of him as a magician or astronaut. She liked making silly doodles. She nodded again. "Thanks for the help. We'll be sure to keep it in mind." Her voice was level as she spoke, though if you really looked you'd see the unease in her glacial blue eyes. She had never liked lying, even if she knew it was so spencer's mother didn't worry.

JJ relaxed a little, watching them go, but deep down something didn't feel right. She said a little prayer, relaxing a little at the fact that Rossi had stayed behind. She was still a little off balance, and needecd some help preparing the media statement. The woman was getting more and more fried by the second. This case was taking a toll on her, for fear of her husband and her close friend. The team was like family, so she found herself worrying for them along with dealing with the separation anxiety with her son.

This conversation with Spencer's mother was slowly coming to an end. Once they had received all the information from her that was possible, Spencer hugged her mother goodbye and dismissed himself and Krystal from the room. "I think we should head back to the station now and tell the team what we found. I don't know where he might be though." He shrugged and frowned at he. They had to make a quick stop at the gas station to fill up, so once they arrived, Spencer got out and started to fill up. "Hey Krystal, can you go inside and pay please?" He asked her with a smile, not knowing that she wouldn't be coming back from the store.

When the three men arrived to his house, they really didn't find anything. Or at least, that's what it looked like at first glance. There happened to be a little secret room downstairs where he kept all these pictures of Spencer and pictures of the victims that they found with the "s" on their back. It was obvious he was going after Spencer and this wasn't good so they made an immediate call to put out a APB on his uncle while getting ready to contact Dr. Reid and tell him to watch his back.

Krystal smiled and followed Spencer out, walking with him back to the SUV. She nodded at him. "Sounds good. They should still be there." She said simply, not knowing the team had split up to find Spencer's uncle. None of the team had texted her to say anything. She wasn't quite sure what to make ofbit, but shrugged it off. Hotch would debreif them with any new information when they returned.

Krystal sat her tablet on the dashboard, hopping out of the drver's seat. "Sure amic. Won't take me but a minute. Keep on gaurd though. You don't know where your uncle could show up." She said, using the nickname again before kissing his cheek chastely and hopping off. She went straight to the cashier, handing him her debit card. She was rich beyond belief, so a tank of gas was no big deal. What she didn't know was that Spencer's uncle was in the store too, and was about to kidnap her.

JJ paced a bit, arms crossed. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was going horribly wrong. "Please, everyone, stay safe" she prayed, watching the clock. If either Daniel or Spencer weren't back soon, she'd freak. The woman's hormones were to fresh from pregnancy to properly deal.

Spencer's uncle stood around and waited. He watched Krystal pay for the gas and while he could easily get to Spencer now, he wanted to just get this woman. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to grab her. When she passed by the side door, he quickly clamped his hand over mouth and nose with a cloth of chloroform. It was a powerful but old school techinque and could take out even a big 250 pound man within seconds so Krystal was no problem. Thankful for no security cameras, he dragged her out to his car, tied her hands and feet together and then stuffed a cloth in her mouth to use as a cleave gag and then quickly sped away.

Soon enough, the men all returned to the station. Daniel was eager to greet JJ and kissed her when he saw her. Everyone was happy to be back safe but soon they got a call from panicked Spencer and he told them how Krystal never came out of the gas station and that she's missing. He didn't know what to do and neither did anyone else.

Krystal hadn't even seen it coming, jyst like every other time before. While she had learned much from being an agent of the FBI, her senses were still not honed enough to detect an attacker from behind. The cloroform worked quickly, and the heiress was out. After the many times she'd been kidnapped, you'd think she'd be ommune.

When Krystal awoke, she didn't know where she was or what had happend. The last thing she remembered was walking toward the SUV, and then nothing. "Spencer? Amic? Where are you?" She tried to call out, but it was muffled by a cloth in her mouth. This was not good, but she kept calm, pressing a small button on her charm bracelet. From that little tardis charn, a message would be sent straight to Garcia. This was a failsafe only she knew about. From the message, hopefully the computer genius would be able to pinpoint her location.

JJ kissed Daniel back, breathing out a sigh of relief. Her husband had remained unharmed. She still couldn't shake the feeling something bad was happening though, and as soon as spencer's call came in, the woman knew she was all to right. "Its gonna be okay Spencer. We'll find her. Just come to the station." She told him, calm even if her voice held a twinge of doubt.

Michael drove Krystal way on up into the mountains. The drive was over three hours and he had taken her to a small cabin. Once they stopped, he popped the trunk and yanked her out and pushed her down to the ground. "Well, you are the woman that my nephew likes to gawk over." He told her with a smirk. "I still talk to my sister all the time. She says how much her son is just so infatuated with you and even seems to be in love with you. You're not my target, Spencer is. I know the best way to get to him is to take what he cares about most. And that's you. Now, he will die because he will try and save you. I think it's time I get to know you better." The man told her with an evil smirk, picking her up and carrying her inside and downstairs to the basement area where he added another rope, this one around her chest so she was tied to a pole.

Spencer was all torn up at the station. Once arriving, he was nearly in tears and he felt like shit. "I... I was right there! I don't even know how she was taken! I didn't see anything or anyone! No one saw it! Why?! I don't know what to do!" Spencer shook his head, all but breaking down right in that moment.

However, Garcia had some good news. As she rubbed Spencer's back, she told the team about the failsafe that Krystal had and she had an idea of where Krystal was. She pinpointed it to the mountains about sixty miles away but it was lost after she stopped so there was a two mile raidus of where she might be and hearing that, Spencer jumped up and was ready to leave right this second to go find Krystal.

"Oof" the small sound came from Krystal's mouth as she was dropped to the ground. It was a good thing she hadn't decided to wear designer today. She listened to the man and watched his movements. It was pretty obvious that the man had some serious anger issues toward Sprncer, but why? He was the sweetest guy she'd ever met! No one she'd ever known had cared for her like Spencer did. He didn't care how rich she is or how famous she is. All he cared about was her, and she'd never felt that before. She let out a soft breath as she was carried, taking this in stride. For her, it was all just par for the course. She didn't react to him at all, but at the mentoon of Spencer, her eyes showed her concern. "Don't sell our team so short. Spencer's not alone." letting that be all she said to him for now. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of talking. Somehow, she wasn't worried.

JJ hugged him. "Its gonna be okay, spencer. What would Krystal say? She would tell you, Amic, calm down. Things are going to be fine. Focus on what you know." While the woman was not like Krystal, she knew her well enough to be his voice of reason. Someone had to be that if Krystal wasn't there.

At Garcia's admittance, the whole team looked hopeful. Hotch was first to speak. "We need to look at this logically. Spencer, what did you learn at the scene?" He asked, trying to quickly profile so they could save Krystal.

Spencer honestly didn't know anything else about what to tell the team. At the scene, he just told them how he had ties to all these places where the scenes took place. it was places his uncle had taken him and then it finally hit him. "Oh my god... we went camping one time... Up in those mountains... I don't know where exactly but it was a pretty small cabin. We camped outside and then went in the cabin the next morning... I don't know why he's doing this..." Spencer groaned and shook his head as everyone tried to calm him down. Then, they all decided to split up and go look up in the mountains after notifying about everyone that they could.

Michael couldn't tell what Krystal was saying because she was gagged so he really didn't pay attention. Then, he just pulled a chair up in front of her and took out a knife, slowly running it over her collarbone but not drawing blood, just wanting to tease her now.

Daniel watched and then walked outside with the team. In his SUV it was him, JJ, Morgan and Prentiss. Spencer, Rossi, and Hotchner were in the other SUV. Daniel made a mental note to discipline JJ later. She shouldn't have hugged Spencer, she shouldn't be hugging another man that's not family but now wasn't the time to worry about that. Getting into the SUV, he reached over and took her hand in his, squeezed it gently. They all knew that this man could be violent and angry so they knew to expect something bad when they got to the cabin. All Daniel cared about was keeping JJ safe and that would be in his mind at all times, especially as they kept getting closer and closer.

JJ watched Spencer, taking in what information she could. "Maybe he's been an unsub longer than we thought." she commented, her face showing that she was both worried and thinking quite quickly. They were all aware of how quickly Krystal could bleed out, and it worried her. Hotch looked to Spencer. "That is helpful Reid. Do you think you could find the cabin again?" he asked, hand on his chin as her thought. They needed to work quickly. Krystal's life was a stake.

Krystal rolled her eyes to the man, taking him in. The cool metal felt strange on her neck, but she didn't flinch. She was all to used to this. She was grateful he wasn't cutting her yet, but she had no real idea when he would start. It worried her, but she kept her cool, the only real sign of her fear in her glacial blue eyes as she studied him.

Her mind hadn't been thinking about her husband would be thinking when she hugged Spencer. In her eyes, as Henry's godfather, he was family. Her heart reached out to him, knowing just how badly he must be feeling. If something happened to Daniel because of her, she'd be feeling much the same. JJ squeezed Daniel's hand back, letting out a soft breath. Even if she were worried, she somehow felt as though things would work out. "Things will be okay" she whispered, leaning into Daniel slightly.

"Do you know what the most fun about this is going to be?" Michael whispered into Krystal's ear while still sliding the cool knife all over her neck and collarbone though not digging it in and not drawing any blood. "For the rest of your life, you're going to live with the fact knowing you're the reason Spencer is dead. I know he will come for you. He'll want to save you, be your hero. You honestly have no idea how that young man feels about you, do you? You should hear what he tells his mother. Oh, it's really sweet. It's a shame you guys can never get a chance to be together. It breaks my heart." Michael spoke and then laughed dryly, looking down at her still.

Spencer nodded to Hotch. Krystal needed him now. He couldn't shut down or lose focus. He refused. "I can't say I can lead you exactly there but I can get us close and that's better than sitting here." Spencer spoke and looked to the rest of the team before grabbing his gun and belt, leading the way. He got into the first SUV with Daniel, JJ, and Morgan. The other three were in the SUV behind him as Spencer was driving.

Sitting in the back seat, Daniel was keeping close to JJ as he tried to play all of this out in his head, looking on his iPad to try and get an idea of what those surroundings were in the Vegas mountains. They definitely all had to be careful no matter what. This man was armed and dangerous. Once he realized that he was cornered, he would probably either try to kill Spencer or just kill whoever was closest to him.

Krystal shivered slightly from the feel of the cool metal on her neck. It felt like ice and she wouldn't be able to take it much longer. Her core temperature was cooler than most people's, so she got cold very quickly. the air was chilled where they were in the mountains, ans she could see small bits of snow out the window. Her eyes were curious as she listened to the man, wondering abut just what Spencer might tell his mother about her. She wasn't worried about Spencer though. The man that she knew was nothing like the man his uncle thought he was.

Hotch nodded, grabbing his gun, gear and ammo. "That's good. We'll offer as much backup as we can. I'm sure he kidnapped Krystal to lure you in. His motive is to kill you." he reminded the younger agent, his eyes showing his worry. He knew this was taking a toll on the other, but he also knew that Spencer had been through worse with Krystal.

JJ looked on with her husband, trying to memorize the surrounding woods as if it would help find Krystal quicker. None of them wanted to see either Spencer or Krystal hurt, and it seemed more and more like they might not rescue her in time. She kept her hopes up though. They had been through worse, and could save her.

Michael pulled back and wanted to have some fun with her. It was time to start cutting. First, he went to her upper arm and made a small slit then started to drag it down her arm for a few inches then pulled back. "Tell me Krystal, does that tickle you?" He questioned curiously and tilted his head at the agent before letting the knife move to her other arm and sink into the flesh of her upper arm, a wicked grin on his face as he was clearly having the time of his life right now with Krystal.

Spencer was driving towards the mountains quickly. Sirens on. Lights flashing. Going scary fast. It shouldn't have surprised anyone. Spencer and Krystal were just as close as they can be and Dr. Reid knew her condition. Plus, he didn't care if he got killed. What did he care about? Saving Krystal of course. They were soon nearing the cabin when Daniel stuffed the iPad away, getting ready and getting his vest.

Turning to his wife, he looked into her eyes and squeezed her hand. "Be careful." he whispered to her and kissed her on the cheek. Of course they had their main objective but if he had to choose between saving someone else on the team or saving JJ, there's no dobut who he would pick. JJ's always first on his priority list, just like in every case they had ever done.

Krystal let out a soft almost orgasmic sound as the knofe finally cut her. She had forgotten what it felt like to be cut like that. It was like a release she didn't remember she needed. Only Spencer would know this, but as a teen the woman was bullied relentlessly, pushed to cut herself only because she chose to dress differently than everyone else. Her love of the emo style and wiccan practices got her no favor in east texas. People called her "devil girl" and the one true friend she'd had got himself killed protecting her. Life had not been great for her despite being the richest girl in the country.

Hotch somehow kept up with Spencer, despite the protest of Rossi next to him. He knew how important this was, and how much it would hurt Spencer if Krystal died. They fast approached the cabin. Hoping his uncle hadn't started to cut Krystal. If he did, they might have two dead teammates.

JJ nodded, kissing his lips in return. "You too, danny." She whispered, ysiong the affectionate nickname to show she was serious. Despite being wirried for both Spencer and Krystal, she wouldn't let anything happen to Daniel either.

Michael cut her abdomen next and did it skillfully. However, he was very shocked to see that she was bleeding more than he anticipated. What? That wasn't right? Holy fuck... The look in his eyes said it all and the blood was all but gushing out. He had no idea what he had done. He didn't mean to do this. He didn't even cut that deep!

Meanwhile, Spencer led them into the mountains and with the help of Garcia, they were able to pinpoint the cabin. Finally, they found it with his uncle's truck outside and Spencer all but sprinted towards the cabin. "Shit." Daniel muttered and decided to sprint off after him to give back up as Morgan did as well. When they got to the door and kicked it in, they were quickly met with a fury of bullets as they all had to take cover behind furniture. Michael hadn't expected so many to show up, so he went to plan B and bolted out the back door, Krystal still being tied up and gagged now moved to a closet where o one could see her.

Krystal's face remained stoic as she watched him, fighting the smirk that was trying to make its way onto her face. He hadn't know she was a hemophiliac and was panicking. Served him right. Her fine tuned senses could hear the SUV's pulling up, and she knew spencer had found her. She wouldn't have to worry any longer, knowing the team would save her, just like they had last time.

Hotch and rossi followed Spencer as well, but decided it better to surround him. When he appeared, Hotch came at him, shootingba couple of bullets at the man. "Rossi and I need back up! Reid! Find Krystal!" He ordered through the earphones, not able to hear Krystal kicking at the closet she was locked in from the outside. She had just enough strength to alert them to her position before passing out.

Rossi and Hotchner ran to follow them man and Spencer swore he heard kicking on some door somewhere. He quickly ran and found Krystal, passed out from the blood loss. "NO! KRYSTAL! STAY WITH ME!" He shouted with all the rage of emotions he felt. Luckily, Spencer had Garcia call for an ambulance beforehand just in case so when he saw this, he picked the girl up in his arms and sprinted with all his might out the front door to the ambulance who knew of her condition already and had prepared for this.

Daniel was running out the back with the other men and JJ by his side. They kept a close look out everywhere and didn't realize they were walking right into a trap. Daniel heard some kind of ticking and then he realized what it was. "EVERYONE! DOWN!" Daniel yelled and by instinct, he tackled JJ and shielded her body with his right as the explosion went off. Everyone else was okay but Daniel and JJ were so close to the bomb. However, Daniel covered JJ fully and she wasn't hit by anythng but Daniel on the other hand... his entire body was cut and ripped, shrapnel all in his body and blood gushing out. it would have surely killed JJ if he hadn't pushed her out of the way and as everyone else was getting up, he continued to lay on top of JJ, not moving.

Tiny sounds of pain could be heard from Krystal's arms, but other than that she made no move to open her eyes. She was passed out, but hadn't quite lost enough blood to die. She was at this point a pint from death.

JJ's eyes widened in fear as she heard the ticking, and then a moment later a scream loud enough to wake even krystal who was being transfused. "Daniel!" The wail of pain and utter fear was clear in her scream, and hotch was hlad he too had called an ambulance to follow them. Spencer would hear it on his earpiece. "Agent down! Agent down! Need a stetcher!" Daniel had been lucky though. While JJ could see he was bleeding, and there was shrapnel, she would learn none had peirced any organs except his left lung. He'd survive, just be a little scraped up.

Spencer took her over to the ambulance and jumped in the back. They would definitely need to rush her to the hospital and he was riding with her, staying close enough to hold onto her hand and try and talk to her but far back enough to let the EMS personnel work.

Quickly, Hotch, Rossi, Morgan, and Prentiss continued to chase Michael as they got JJ to stay with Daniel. The ambulance for him arrived soon after and were able to put him up on a stretcher and rush him out to be able to remove the shrapnel and help him heal. They allowed JJ to ride too of course and not too long after this, Hotch ended up shooting Michael down near the lake behind his house.

Krystal intook soft breaths, watching everything quiely. "Amic, ego-ul afla bine*" she soothed, having been in worse shape before and having survived. She had every confidence in the men working on her now. She sure as hell wouldn't die on him now.

JJ was balling by the time the ambulance came, worried for her husband. This looked bad. She hopped in after the emt's, biting her nails as she watched them start their work. The quicker they got yhe shrapnel ouf, the quicker he would br okay. Hotch breathed out a sigh of relief as morganvshlt Michael down, tapping his earpiece. "He's dead now, spencer."

(*friend, i'll be okay)

Spencer was relieved to hear that his uncle was dead but it wasn't nearly as important as Krystal's safety, so he continued to monitor her closely and then he followed her on in as far as possible until they took her back and made him wait out in the waiting room.

Daniel wasn't really responding to anything because of a lot of blood loss and pain making him pass out. They got to the hospital quickly and rushed him back to remove the shrapnel, starting with the most dangerous by his lung.

Krystal's personal doctor had been flown in from texas the moment she was found, and he was the one that stiched her up. Before Spencer could even think about feeling bad, Dr james barnes jr approched him. "She's going to be fine, Dr reid. We are giving her transfusions now, abd she shoukd be right as rain in a few days. She's awake now and wants to see you." He told the taller man, giving him a soft smile. He could tell thenman had been worried sick.

JJ was sobbing when they took Daniel into sugery. She felt just aweful that he got hurt to keep her safe, and wished it had been her instead. Hotch put a comforting hand on her shoulder as soon as he reached her. "He's a fighter JJ. He'll be okay." He promised, her just nodding. She was worrying for both her husband and krystal. None of them knew tet she was already in recovery in the ICU.

When Spencer saw her personal doctor, he breathed a sigh of relief when he told him this information. To say that he was relieved was an understatement, actually. It was just like all his worries were destroyed in a matter of seconds. "Thank you... Thank you so much Doctor." Dr. Reid spoke, thanking the man and blinking away the last of his tears. He asked what room she was in and then went right for it, peeking in and knocking on the door to let her know he was here.

Daniel spent a long time in surgery just because the amount of shrapnel to be removed was lengthy. Whenever he was out, he was placed into a room and on his stomach of course. His back was torn to shreds and it was all covered in gauze and other bandages. The surgeon walked out into the waiting room where he was told he had visitors waiting and he told them that he was out now and could be seen.

James smiled again at yhe man. "Just doing my job. She's in room 222. You know how finiky she idcabout even numbers." He said with a chuckle, watching as the other sprinted away. "He must really love her. Good. She needs that." He thought to himself, walikng down to the sugery daniel was in to help.

When Spencer would find krystal, she was laying comfortably on the bed, bandages on her arms and stomach. She held her tablet in hand and was drwing something as the tv blared some black veil brides. "Oh, Amic. Come right in." She told him softly, still looking pale, but much better than she was before. She had an IV in her left arm, and slowly her cheeks were regaining their usual redness.

JJ relaxed at hearing Daniel was okay and out of surgery. "Can I go in first?" She asked softly, her exoression still worried even if she'd been told he'd be okay. She still felt responsible for him being in this state because he was protecting her as always.

Seeing this sight of Krystal in a hospital bed hooked up to IVs and bandages made his heart fall out of his chest, essentially. Finally, the young man couldn't help himself anymore. Striding over to her quickly, he medium-length brown hair was bouncing off his neck at this pace. When getting to her side, he tentatively let one hand take hers and he pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Krystal... You're alright..." Spencer spoke as a statement which really aimed at trying to make himself understand that she was okay, she was alive, and nothing was going to get worse. "I am so sorry... I'm so sorry..." He blurted out and choked back a sob. It was all his damn fault. If he hadn't gotten close to her, she wouldn't have been taken and tortured again. He felt so pathetic.

Daniel was a bit dazed right now honestly. It was some kind of weird stalemate between consciousness and unconsciousness though he still could understand his surroundings. The BAU team looked to JJ and nodded. "Go right on in. We will go back to the waiting room and give you guys privacy while we wait word on Krystal." Hotch told her and turned with the rest of the team to walk out the hospital area. The way that Daniel was laying, his back was against the door and he couldn't see the entrance and he hated that. "JJ...?" He whispered groggily when he heard voices just outside.

Back
Top Bottom