Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal minds: a genius's terror (krystal x randomname)

Krystal smiled softly. "I'm sure. Its very sweet and romantic. We can do it whenever you like. But not all the time. " she replied, rubbing his back.

JJ chuckled, giving him a kiss before situaating herself so she could undress him. "Of course my love."

"Okay. Well I didn't want to do it all the time. Do you realize how long that would take? The average couple spends about an hour one day eating and preparing meals... doing this would add so much more time." Spencer chuckled, classically rattling off another random fact like he always does.

"Good girl. This is going to be fun watching you do this." Daniel teased, leaning in so her bound hands could work on undressing him, his hands now sliding down the front of her chest.

Krystal chuckled, giving him a kiss. "You're to adorable for words. I love you" she replied softly, sipping her tea.

JJ smiled as she successfully got his shirt unbuttoned. She was sort of working backwards, but years with daniel made this easy. "I alwsys try to be your good girl, baby."

"I, I love you too." Spencer blushed, still unbelieving that Krystal could love him. Happily, he started to eat his own breakfast now, sitting right beside of her, legs against each other.

"Yeah, you are my good girl. I remember when you tried to be a disobedient little girl sometimes. You got some spankings." Daniel chuckled and helped she his shirt, now removing his belt too from his waist and now kissing her neck.

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss. "Well, good. That makes me happy." She told himsoftly, starting to eat herself.

JJ chuckled along with him. "I did, didn’t I? I'm better now though right?" She ased, small moans escaping her as helped while kissing her everywhere.

"That's all I want is you being happy." Spencer replied, returning the kiss. "I'm excited to explore with you today, Krystal. Where are we going first?"

"Of course you are. You've been practicing for many years now, I would hope you're getting better." Daniel smiled, dropping his pants and then crawling up in the bed with her.

Krystal smiled, leaning into him slightly. "You're so sweet Spencer" she replied, laying her head on his shoulder. She looked contemplative. "Well, lets see.. i hear the circus is in town."

JJ smiled. "You have a point there." She replied, simply watching him.

Spencer had never been to a circus before so this might be an interesting event. "Really? I would love to go with you." The young genius spoke with a soft smile gracing his features. No matter what they did today, he just wanted to be close with Krystal and spend all the time possible with her that he could.

Even though JJ might only have her hands tied, Daniel was quickly aroused. His firm, thick length was now pressing against the blonde's thigh while his rough lips were now pressing against her soft ones, tangling his fingers into her hair. "Are you ready for me, honey?" Daniel cooed, teasing JJ's entrance with his tip.

Spencer just smiled at her and finished up his meal. When it was done, he slid al the plates over to the side and grabbed some clothes to change in.

Daniel let both of his large hands grab her breasts, squeezing them hard and leaning down to kiss her right on the lips. Without waiting any longer, he slowly slid his thick member inside of her, pushing open her walls quickly ashe forced her open.

Krystal smiled, putting on a pretty dark blue cocktail dress. "The maids will clean up for us. They're all very sweet people. I tip them alot, and am friends with all of them." She explained, sipping her tea.

JJ let out loud moans as he played with her breasts. She was still so sensitive there because she was breastfeeding Henry. "Oh danny..." she moaned, eyes rolling back as he forced himself in.

Spencer returned the smile and dressed himself in a clean pair of jeans and a navy blue t-shirt. He nodded when she explained about the maids cleaning up for them and then he was soon ready to go. "Okay. I guess you're driving then? I don't know where to go." Spencer murmured quietly, his eyes bright with love for her.

Daniel loved hearing JJ moan as it was such a wonderful noise to hear. "Do you like this, baby?" He purred against her mouth, his hips starting to slowly grind against her hips, his large hands now squeezing her ass as he pushed in deeper and deeper inside of her, the pace starting to slowly increase.

Krystal chuckled and nodded giving him a kiss. "Yes, i'll drive." She promised, taking his hand as she lead him to the elevator and the car she kept in the hotel's garage. It is a black 67 Chevy impala. She had a thing for classics.

JJ let out a louder moan, taking in a quick breath. "Oh yes.. I like it so much Danny." She replied, already breathless in her pleasure. It had been awhile for them.

Spencer happily walked with Krystal and he happened to love her choice of cars. "Wow, this looks beautiful." he murmured, slowly running his fingertips along the side at looking at the car.

Daniel smiled, loving to hear his wife moan as they kissed. He kept this kiss going, starting to pick up the pace. "I know you do baby. I love it too. You're so sexy." He whispered, kissing her even harder.

Krystal chuckled. "I'm a sucker for the classics. Bought this fromnone of the shows that supes them up. Couldn't let them make it into a muscle car, so I bought it off them and had it fixed and painted. Few weeks later I found another one fully restored. That one's in the garage at home." She explained, smiling at him. Maybe she'd buy him a few cars.

JJ moaned out. "I love it, I love you, my sexy danny boy!" She yelled breathily, thrusting her hips to meet his.

Spencer just took everything in that Krystal said, continuing to smile big. Finally, he took his seat into the car and buckled himself in the seat. The interior was just as nice as the exterior and he could tell she took great care of her cars. He wondered what other classic cars she might have in her garages. That would be a fun tour to take indeed.

Daniel loved feeling his sweet blonde wife bucking against him. His cock was throbbing and now he continued kissing her, his breathing becoming ragged as he came near the edge.

Back
Top Bottom