Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal minds: a genius's terror (krystal x randomname)

Spencer smiled sweetly at the woman and closed his eyes. His head was pressed against hers. He loved her so much and he started to try and fall asleep with Krystal right against him. He cared so much for her.

A few days later Daniel was all healed up and ready to leave. They were soon going back to their home and his parents agreed to keep Henry for the day to give Danny and JJ some time alone and time to get back into their house.

Krystal snuggled close to spencer, interlocking their fingers. She was so happy to have him and finally no long be alone. She had been waiting for someone for a long time, and now she finally had someone to call her own. That was priceless to her.

JJ smiled as she stepped into the house, taking in a breath. She pulled their bags in, setting them near the entrance to theur room. "A whole day to ourselves, Danny! So, what do you want to do?" She asked, tilting her head in simple curiosity.

Spencer was able to sleep peacefully through the night. Krystal was safe and in his arms and that meant he was going to be okay. To say that it had been a stressful, crazy day was a massive understatement but now they were safe and ready to rest.

Danny got a smirk on his face when she asked him this. "Well I honestly want to do something more than just having you jerk me off. It's been so long." Daniel pointed out, feeling his sexual tension growing with her.

Krystal slept peacefully too, no dreams of her crazy and sad past to bring her down. The only thing she did dream about was showing Spencer around tokyo. In the dream, they ended the day watching the fireworks from the top of the feris wheel in her large amusement park, and spencer proposed. It was the first good dream the woman had had in months.

JJ chuckled. "Lead the way then Danny" she replied, not particularly horny, but willing to serve him. He would make her horny by the time they were ready for round two. Marathon kinky sex was their go to before Henry was even conceived. This was gonna be fun.

Spencer kept sleeping peacefully and easily throughout this entire process. It was in the earlier in the morning when he finally woke up to the sun peeking in his eyes. He groaned quietly and opened his eyes looking down into Krystal. He smiled at her and waited for her to wake up, leaning his forehead on hers. She looked so cute in her sleepy state, he could watch her all day.

Daniel knew that JJ might not be horny yet but he could change that. The very moment they were inside, he shut the door and turned the blonde woman to look into his eyes and then pressing a kiss to her lips, his hand under her skirt, rubbing on her thigh and smiling against her mouth.

Krystal let out a soft yawn, opening her eyes. She smiled as she realized that Spencer was next to her. She gave him a light kiss, nuzzling him a little. "Morning iubesc. Sleep well?" She asked, smiling.

JJ was startled by the sudden kiss, but kissed him back happily. She let out a soft moan as he rubbed at her thigh. That had always been a weak spot for her.

"I slept wonderfully. How did you sleep?" Spencer asked in a whisper, overcome with happiness to be waking up beside of Krystal with her snugly in his arms. It was by far the best night of sleep ever and he knew how it would only get better from here.

"Do you like it when I touch you here, baby?" Daniel teased, slowly massaging both of her thighs now before moving his hands to start undoing her skirt. "I think you're overdressed, sweetheart."

Krystal smiled. "Very well. Haven't slept that well since I was 12 and didn't have nightmares." She explained knowing he knew full well of her rather tragic past and the death of her best friend. "Want me to order room service, or do you wanna go out to eat?" She asked, feeling much better. She wanted have some fun.

JJ let out a few morebsoft moans a shiver running up her spine. "Yes, baby I do" she breathed, simply going along with him taking her skirg off.

Indeed, Spencer was more than aware of Krystal's past and her nightmares. It was rare she didn't have a bad dream but to know he caused the woman a good sleep was promising. "I don't really care. I want it to be all about you, my love. Do you want room service or do you want to go out?"

"I know you do." Daniel winked, slowly finishing unbuttoning the blonde, letting her skirt fall to her feet in a pool of the material. "Let's head upstairs... but walk in front of me." Of course, Daniel just wanted to see her ass.

Krysyal snuggled closely. "Lets order roomservice for breakfast, and stay in bed most of the day. I have a plan for dinner though." She replied, her smirk mischevious. He wouldn't know what hit him.

JJ stepped out of the skirt, smiling at him. She let out a small chuckle, but it was not disrespectful. "As you wish" she replied softly, starting up the stairs.

"What's your plan for dinner, Krystal? Or is that a surprise?" Spencer asked with a quiet chuckle, realizing that she must have wanted to keep it a secret since she gave him that smirk.

The very second they were inside the bedroom, Daniel wrapped his arms around JJ and started kissing her neck. "It feels good to be home..." He murmured quietly into her ear.

Krystal chuckled as well. "You'll see, Iubesc." She promised, calling up roomservice and ordering breakfast.

JJ shivered a little at his breath on her neck, smiling softly. "It really is""she agreed, relaxing into him gently.

"What did you order me?" Spencer asked after it was placed, his hand gingerly touching the side of her body with a shy smile on his face. He still felt like this was a dream.

Daniel then shed his shirt, tossing it down onto the ground, revealing his sculpted, chiseled body before turning her around to face him.

Krystal chuckled. "I ordered the whole breakfast menu. We'll have our choice." She said, smiling.

JJ startled slightly at suddenly being turned, but relaxed quickly at the sight that it was just him. Her knight in shining armor.

"Are you going to let me feed you?" Spencer teased, just simply cuddling up tightly with Krystal, not wanting to ever let her go again. "I'm sorry... That was stupid to say." He said before blushing darkly, unsure if she thought that was dumb to say.

"You know what, sweetheart?" Daniel purred, sliding his pants down and stepping over them, pulling JJ towards him and the bed. "It's been a while since you've been tied up..." He purred, leaning his head in close to hers, lightly touching their lips together.

Krystal smiled and chuckled kissing his nose. "If you want to." She said simply, giving him light kisses. "I think its cute."

JJ smiled, simply watchong him, following him faithfully. "You're right. You should tie me up." She agreed, excited.

Spencer blushed a deep shade of red before turning to look at Krystal. "You do?" He whispered quietly, a shy smile spreading across his features.

Daniel unclasped the straps of her bra and allowed it to fall onto the ground. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to each of her nipples, a grin on his face. "Put your hands behind your back, honey." Daniel ordered quietly, slowly stroking his hands up and down her waist.

Krystal smiled softly. "I do." She told him softly, giving him a kiss. The room service came quickly, and she went and got it. "Breakfast is served my love." She told him softly, setting all the food on the large dining room table.

JJ simply watched as he unhooked her bra, putting her hands behind her back like he ssked. She liked to please him.

Spencer patiently waited until Krystal set all the food on the dining room table. Walking over, he smiled at her before letting his brown eyes watch over the food and see what they had. "What do you want to eat, first?" He asked.

Daniel went into their closet to find their bag of fun as they called it. He grabbed some silk bondage rope, soft on the exterior but strong on the interior so it wouldn't be easily undone. Walking behind her, he gave her another order. "And now cross your wrist, baby." Daniel purred, leaning down and kissing on her neck.

Spencer nodded his head slowly before cutting off a small piece of waffles with the fork and knife before gently holding it to her lips. "Open up." He cooed quietly.

Daniel took the rope and started to wrap it around her wrists, tying them together tightly and making sure the rope was digging into her skin and restraining her. "Hmm, how does that feel?"

Krystal smiled, opening her mouth for him. He was being to cute. She liked it when he fed her.

JJ smiled softly. "Comfortable but constricted. I won't be able to get out of it very easily." She replied, just relaxing. She liked being the sub because she didn't have to think a whole lot about it.

Spencer enjoyed feeding her, the smile starting to grow across his features. He was definitely having fun, too. "I like feeding you." He admitted, looking deep into her eyes.

"Good. I don't plan for you to get out." Daniel smirked before getting JJ to lie on her back on the bed. Reaching down, his hands grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs and off her feet.

Krystal smiled, chewing her waffle piece before giving him a soft kiss. "Its nice. Very romantic." She admitted with a smile, cutting him a piece of waffle for him too.

JJ smiled softly. "I won't." She promised, laying down for him and just relaxing there as he took off her panties,, waiting to see what he was gonna do next.

Spencer smiled and accepted the waffle before clearing his throat. "Are you sure you like this? It isn't dorky...?" He murmured quietly, leaning in closer to her.

Daniel smiled at her, simply leaving her bondage at this for the time being but it would increase of course. "Aren't you goign to undress me?" He teased even though her hands were tied.

Back
Top Bottom