Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal minds: a genius's terror (krystal x randomname)

Krystal smiled at him, motioning for him to sit in the chair next to her. She let out a soft chuckle. "Of course I am amic! Nothing I haven't been through before. The marks will fade quickly."she promised him, turning the tv down a little. Her eyes showed her concern as she looked at him, and a small caricature of him as a super hero was drawn on the screen of her tablet, which now sat on her lap. She stroked his cheek. "Amic, it isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself. I'm okay." She promised again, kissing his cheek softly in return.

JJ nodded, smiling at her teammates thankfully. She really did need some time with husband. The door opened with a click, and she jusrt barely heard his question. "Yeah, it's me danny. How you feeling?" She asked softly, walking to the other side of the bed so she could talk to him. She took his hand, gently stroking the unbandaged flesh, her expression pensive. She felt guilty for being so weak that she couldn't protect herself from a bomb. It was times like these that JJ really wished the magic she saw in the movies and tv were real.

When Krystal kissed his cheek and stroked his flesh, it helped the Doctor calm down a little. He took his sleeves and wiped his eyes quickly before pulling up a chair to sit beside of her. "I should have paid more attention when we were at the gas station... I should have been there to save you before he got you. You wouldn't even be in that mess if it weren't for me." Spencer told her with a frown. Now that she was safe and alive, his biggest fear was that their chance at ever having a relationship would be ruined. What if she blamed him? What if she didn't want to be close to him because she saw what happened when they were close? He didn't want to lose her and didn't know where to start.

Hearing the nickname, Daniel relaxed and squeezed JJ's hand when she walked in front of him. "I'm feeling okay. Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" The man asked and looked over her body to try and see if she had been harmed. It just went to show what kind of person he was. Even though he was nearly blown to hell and had a brush with death, what was he worried about? JJ, of course. The only thing he cared about was her being okay. He didn't care about his own well-being when it came to JJ's, obviously. That's what made him take the explosion for her and that's why he was immediately asking about her even if he was the one laid up in a hospital bed. It was hard to find a man that could love a woman to the point that Daniel loved his wife.

Krystal let out a soft chuckle. "Sweetie, do you know how many times i've been kidnapped in my lifetime? 15 times, not counting this. Its nothing I can't handle. A little bloodloss isn't gonna put me down." She promised, her true glee of him being near and personality showing through. She hadn't at all been worried about herself when she was kidnapped. All she was worried about was him, and keeping him safe. She had never been the type to worry, but when it came to him, he was always in her thoughts. She chuckled again, shaking her head. "No no amic. It was safer that you didn't save me. If you had, we might not have been able to save you in time. We wouldn't have known where to even start looking." She explained, smiling softly before she gave him a light kiss on the lips. She still loved him, and knew she wanted to be with him always.

JJ smiled softly at him. "I'm okay Danny. Just a few minor cuts from the bush we landed in. Nothing serious. " She promised, gently stroking his cheek as she sat next to him. He was always trying to be her hero, and that made her love him more, even if it scared her to death on days like today. No woman on earth loved Daniel more than she.

Meanwhile, Krystal's personal doctor greeted the rest of the team with a soft smile. "I pleased to say that miss krystal will be fine. She's recovering in room 222 now. Dr.reid is with her." He explained, watching the team closely. Krystal had told him much of the team, but he'd never met them.

When she kissed him on the lips, his entire body shuddered with so many raging emotions. Reaching down, he gave her a hug as tightly as he could without hurting her. "Well, I hope to protect you and never let this happen again." The man whispered into her ear, pressing close to her and just holding her. "But you're okay now, I'm okay. I will stay with you while you recover. I was so scared... I thoought I was going to lose you... I can't lose you."

Daniel nodded silently and reached into the touch of her hand. "I love you, JJ. I'm glad you're alright." He whispered to his wife and pressed a kiss to her lips. he squeezed her hand as tightly as he could and just held her. "I already feel better now because you're here. You're magic." He teased her and gave her a happy little smile.

Krystal smiled, hugging him back. She liked being close to him. "Always gotta be the hero huh?" She joked a little, reaching up to kiss his lips again. She had enough mobility to do that. She stroked his cheek. "They'll be moving me to my penthouse in a few hours. Jamie's staying around to make sure I recover, but you're welcome at my place." She told him softly, knwing he knew she only spoke affectinately of the doctor because he was more or less her big brother. When krystal was only 14, he older bother was killed in a car crash. His best friend, james, promised him he'd take care of her. Knowing her conditions, he became a doctor. He'd been her personal doctor since the day he graduated.

JJ smiled. "I love you too. Try not to scare me like that" she told him with a cute frown, looking quite emotionally damaged. He had had her scared half to death. She let out a soft chuckle. "If magic exsisted you'd be fully healed by now. But whatever you say." She toldbhim, smilingba little.

Obviously, Spencer wasn't letting Krystal stay at her home alone with another man no matter what she claimed their friendship was. "I will be right there with you." He assured her and gave her a smile, kissing her gently again and finally was able to relax fully. His breathing had calmed and he felt better, much better than before. "I'm just glad you're okay. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't. I couldn't have lived any more." He shook his head, just still convincing himself that she was actually okay.

"I can't promise you anything. I would die for you if I had to JJ. Nothing will ever change that." Daniel sighed and looked into her eyes. He knew if it were reveresed, she would have done the same thing. He valued her life more than his own.

Krystal smiled. "Good. It'd be lonely without you around. Jamie will really only ever come around when the bandages need to be changed." She explained, kissing him back. She liked having him near her. She smiled at him, pulling him into the bed with her. "I own this hospital. Lay with me." She half ordered a cute pout on her face. She wanted him close, and glad he was unharmed too.

JJ sighed, though she smiled. "I know. Get some rest. I'll be here." She promised, pulling the chair just a little closer to the bed.

Spencer didn't have to be told twice. Standing up from the chair, he crawled into the bed with Krystal and let his arms wrap tightly around her. Then, he leaned down and pressed his soft lips to hers and initiated a sweet but passionate kiss. He let the feelings and emotions show, he let her know that she meant the world to him and that he was happy to have her back.

Daniel grinned at her and reached to kiss her hand again. "Okay. I will rest. I love you." He whispered to her and gave her a loving, gentle look in the eyes and held her hand close to his face as he tried to fall asleep.

Krystal snuggled close to Spencer once he was in bed with her, kissing him back just as passionately. She was so relieved that he was unharmed. His uncle had made her scared for him, only because she could tell how crazy the man really was. Everything was fine now, and she could relax.

JJ smiled, relaxing into her chair. "I love you too." She told him, smiling and singing softly.

After the kiss was over, Spencer pulled back with swollen lips and a smile on his face. "I want to kiss you more often." He blurted, letting his hand start to travel through her hair. It was probably obvious that Spencer liked Krystal more than a friend but he wasn't quite sure how to ask her to properly be his girlfriend among other things that he wanted to say or ask but he was trying his best.

Daniel needed a way to entertain himself while laying up in this bed, so what else was there to talk about than his wife? "How did you get so sexy, JJ?" he whispered, a grin growing on his face.

Krystal blushed slightly, chuckling a little. "You can kiss me anytime you want." She said simply, snuggling closer and nuzzling him as he played with her hair. She let out a tiny yawn, her nose twitching like a bunny. She looked at him. "So, wanna be mine?" She asked, her mind already mentally planning a date at her amusement park in dallas. She would shut it down and the two of them could just go crazy with rides and things. Then, she'd have to show him her second home, Tokyo.

JJ chuckled warmly. "I gave no idea. Its probably because you love me." She admitted, chuckling.

It was Spencer's turn to blush, now. One thing is for sure: He'd make sure she remembered telling him to kiss her whenever he wanted. "Yes... I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. I'm not good with this, sorry. I just really want you to be my girlfriend... I don't know how to say it properly or ask properly. You're so beautiful and wonderful and I'm just... plain. I don't deserve you but I want you and I want you so badly..."

Daniel chuckled and leaned closer to her to whisper. "So.. when I recover and we get home... I think I should get a lap dance or two, don't you agree?"

Krystal blushed andbthen she chuckled. "I'd love to be your girlfriend, iubesc." She said simply, changing the nicknane she usually called him to that of another romanian word. Love. It was a simple sign to show just how much she cared about him. The thought of living without him was unbearabke, and if she had her way, she'd just shut down disney tokyo and marry him.

JJ blushed, though she smiled. "If that's what Danny desires." She told him letting out a soft chuckle.

Spencer learned Romanian just so he could talk to Krystal in it and he smiled at the nickname, knowing how important that was. "Good. Thank you." he sighed and reached to kiss her again. He didn't know how he got so lucky to have her. All this time he feared another man taking his spot in her heart but he now understood that wasn't happening.

That blush on her face was so adorable and he had to reach up and touch her cheek. "And... I might handcuff you while you do it." He winked at her playfully.

Krystal snuggled close, flipping on the dvd player. "Of course iubesc. Wanna watch a movie? They gave me the hook up. I just put the dvd in over here and it appears on the big screen." She told him, pulling out some of her doctor who dvds. She hadn't watched the latest cycle, in hopes of asking him over for a private veiwing up at her penthouse. She knew he like doctor who because he dressed as the 11th doctor once for halloween. She had went as sailor moon, who is her favorite anime character.

JJ chuckled. "Hmn, that could be fun." She said, smirking a little. She usually liked being handcuffed. Especially when the cuffs were fuzzy.

He nodded and watched her take out the Doctor Who. He was such a huge fan and Krystal knew him so well so of course he would be eager to watch this. "Wow, you really have it all here, don't you?" He chuckled and shook his head while watching her and kissing her cheek. He felt more relaxed now than ever that the rough part was out of the way and he could just focus on her and relaxing.

"Oh, it will be fun. And I think you'll need something covering your mouth, too. You get loud." Daniel teased playfully. Just thinking about this was arousing him but he should have been more careful. Getting an erection while laying face down on a hard hospital bed wasn't exactly fun.

Krystal chuckled. "Yep. One of the perks of being a trillionaire." She joked, popping the first disk in then snuggling back into him. She liked being close to him. She used the remote to flip throughbthe previews, clicking on the Tardis shaped play button, kissing his cheek softly. "If I fall asleep, don't worry. I'm okay." She promised, knowing he would worrry even though he knew she was recovering well.

JJ chuckled. "Yes, I guess I do." She agreed, thonking vack to theirnlast session. When she noticed his erection, she frowned. "Want some help? I can probably reach in."

Spencer chuckled and continued to snuggle right back into her when it started. Spencer nodded to her and kissed her cheek. "Okay, don't you worry." He murmured into her ear, starting to play with her hair while they watched.

Daniel grinned when she said this, tilting his head at her and nodding. "I think that would be great. It can hold me over until we get home." He chuckled quietly, waiting for her to begin.

Krystal smiled and let out a soft yawn, snuggling close as they watched, eyes closing slowly. All that bloodloos had made her very ttired, but she managed to stay awake for the first episode. The show leaked into her dreams, andcshe found herself companion to dr reid in tge tardis. She was the river song of blue hair.

JJ chuckled, reaching her hand under the sheet. She gently pulled down his sleep pants, playing with his erect cock, stroking it in a slower manner, but gradually speeding up. She wanted him pleasured.

It wasn't that long after Krystal had fallen asleep that Dr. Reid decided to get some shut eye, too. He let her have a kiss on the cheek before closing his eyes and falling asleep. It was by far the best sleep ever even if it was in the hospital because Krystal was in his arms and that was all that could matter to him.

When she started stroking him, Daniel bit his lip. She worked magic with those hands. Nearly a decade together and this never got old. He smiled at her and gave her an approving wink. "you're so good at this... I'm such a lucky man..."

Krystal smiled a little in her sleep, snuggling close to spencer. "Night night. Loves you spence" she said groggily in her sleep, rolling over so they were kind of spooning. She was happy to have him near, and to not have to be all alone.

JJ chuckled. "I just like making you feel good" she tolx him, speeding her pace once again.

Spencer both blushed and smiled uncontrollably when Krystal said this. She loved him? "I love you too." The young genius replied with zero hesitation. If that wasn't already enough, he was now completely satisfied and happy, able to close his eyes and quickly fall asleep with her.

"You definitely do a good job with that, you naughty girl... Giving me a hand job in the hospital. You know I love it." Daniel winked at her. When she went faster, he just had to let out a little moan as this went on. Just the fact that anyone could walk in was strangely erotic.

A grin spread across Krystal's face as she snuggled close to him, relaxing into him. She was glad to hear yhat he felt the same. She wouldn't have to worry he didn't now.

JJ winked. "Well, I can't leave my man in such an uncomfortable position now can i?" She asked, smirking slightly.

Spencer easily slept and slept peacefully. His dreams were full of Krysal and nothing but her. He had so many fantasies about her both sexual and romantic that he wanted to live out and that's all he could think about now.

"That's right. I hope you plan on catching my cum. I can't hold it in much longer, baby." Daniel told her and smiled, loving how her small hand felt on him.

Krystal's dreams were much the same, dreaming a beautiful sailor moon themed wedding in her replica crystal palace in tokyo, disney dates, and trips to london. She had already been planning a trip there, as her father had gotten her a rare chance to sit in on a taping of doctor who and a meet and greet afterwards with a guest. She was planning on inviting Spencer.

JJ chuckled. "I always catch you, baby." She said, smirking.

Back
Top Bottom