Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"I do want to show you." Cysma admitted, stepping closer to the angel. "I thought I might...inspire you, I suppose?" He shrugged. Inspire, among other things.

Sherrilyn blinked and tilted her head to the side as she watched him. "Inspire me?" she asked curiously, slightly confused on his intentions.

"You were an artist, right?" Cysma asked. "At least, that's what you said the last time we met...is that why you came here?"

Sherrilyn nodded her head at him. "Some of the men and women heard about my art and some of them wanted to me to paint them."

"Really? Could I meet some of your female models, then?" He asked, hopefully.

Sherrilyn watched him carefully for a moment before letting out a soft breath. "It's a personal type of thing. It's only supposed to be me and the model. Outsiders are distractions.."

Cysma smiled at this. "If you have time, you could do two...one with and one without my armor." He said, looking around. "Let me know when you're ready."

"I have a shop down the way. If you want to do it now we can," Sherrilyn said with a small smile, tilting her head to the side a little bit at him.

"Of course. I wouldn't mind at all." Cysma said. "Please, lead the way." He said, stretching.

Sherrilyn smiled as she started to walk away toward her shop that she only had opened when she was in town.

"Hey, when was this here?" Cysma asked. "Have you been here before?" He said, curious. "I would like to see your completed works. Do you have your own gallery?"

"This has been here for a couple years. Whenever I am in the city, I open shop and paint or sell pictures," Sherrilyn said as she went to the back to turn on the lights. The walls were covered with all sorts of pictures that were on sale. From wild life to nature scenes, to the naked men and women of this village.

Cysma studied the paintings carefully as they went by them. "Very nice..." He said, paying special attention to the paintings of female nudes. "Oh...how lifelike!" He exclaimed, looking to see if any models in particular stood out. He wondered if he could ever find them in person.

"Do you want me to draw you now or are you going to cum all over my paintings?" Sherrilyn teased lightly. She kept the store closed, since she would be painting him and she didn't want to have to stop for customers.

Cysma blushed profusely at this, turning back to Sherrilyn. "I'm sorry, but your work is amazing..." He continued to follow behind her to her studio, trying to walk off the erection he was starting to get from seeing the beautiful female subjects in the paintings.

"I don't mind drawing erections," Sherrilyn muttered over her shoulder at him. She had a few men come in here wuth erections that she had drawn. Some of them were on the walls in the back. "Up to you of course."

"Well, how do you keep your men erect?" Cysma asked, curious. "How would you keep me erect?"

"I paint naked when the men want me to paint them with erections," Sherrilyn said, nodding her head at him with a small smile. "I draw their upper bodies first so that if they need to get hard again, they can move."

"Really?" Cysma said, his eyes widening. "You...you would let me see you naked...?" He looked to the angel intently.

"Only if you want me to paint you when you are hard," Sherrilyn said, nodding her head at him with a small smile.

"Well, actually..." Cysma blushed. "I'm a little too shy to be painted like that...but I would still like to see you..."

Sherrilyn nodded her head as she set up her canvas and her paints before she removed her clothes so that she was standing in front of him completely naked. Her breasts were full and firm C cups and her pussy was smooth and slightly wet.

Cysma nearly gasped in surprise as she undressed right before his eyes, as though he still didn't think she would actually do it. He looked over her naked body in awe, obviously noticing her wetness. "Umm...why are you...wet down there?" He asked, blushing.

Back
Top Bottom