Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Cysma decided to go follow Cici and see what the showers were like. He looked to see how much space was available and if anything there caught his eye before he would consider leaving for something more interesting.

Cici showered quickly, just so that she didn't have Cysma's stickiness between her legs anymore. The pixies wanted on the counter for her.

Cysma stepped out while Cici had her shower and began heading back towards the tree, wondering if the fairy queen would be interested in seeing a human like him.

Loraine smiled as she walked out of her room and looked around the newly restored tree. It was a yearly process that had to be done. Two pixies hovered around her shoulders, ready to cover her breasts when and if her hair moved out of the way. "Jorja does a good job, huh?" she asked, getting nods from the pixies.

Cysma blinked, looking to the woman that had just came out of the tree, and went to see her. "Excuse me...are you the fairy queen?"

Loraine glanced over at him for a moment and nodded her head. "Aye, I am," she said, tilting her head to the side. "You arrived with Miss Jorja."

"I've been hoping to meet you, and now I finally get the chance." Cysma smiled, looking to see if Loraine's hair moved when she tilted her head. "Where is Jorja by the way?"

Loraine shrugged her shoulders a little bit at his question. "I am not sure. Off refilling her magic with one of my servants," she muttered, watching Cysma carefully.

"You didn't see where exactly she went? Well...tell me about this kingdom you preside over." He said. "What is it that you fairies do besides fly around and play tricks on humans?"

Loraine raised her eyebrows at his accusation of her kind. "My people do not play tricks on humans. That is something only a dumb human would think of."

"Oh, I'm sorry, your highness. I got the wrong impression. Umm...would you mind moving your hair out of the way?" Cysma asked, looking to the hair covering the queen's nipples. "And perhaps you could dismiss your subjects there?"

Loraine had to laugh at what he was asking her to do. "Human, I am not some slut you can order around for your selfish desires."

"I...I wasn't giving orders, your highness..." Cysma blushed. "But may I ask who is allowed to see all of you?" He inquired. He also wondered if the queen was interested in his body as well.

"You were giving orders, human," Loraine muttered, shaking her head a little bit at him. "Is sex all you humans think about? You want to see my body so you can get some kind of erection. You are all the same."

"If you walk around naked, then yes." Cysma said. "Sex will, in fact, be all we can think about...at least for me it is..."

Loraine rolled her eyes a little bit. Then she smirked at him. She removed her hair and told the pixies to leave her. Then she crossed her arms under her breasts. "Only a human thinks that way. My people have no problem with nudity."

Cysma blinked, looking over the fairy queen's naked body curiously. "Oh...but you're so pretty...is the fairy queen decided by beauty?"

Back
Top Bottom