Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Cici looked down at the pixies curiously as they stayed in front of her breasts and between her legs. She was impressed and it was so cute. Jorja glanced over at Cysma. "I don't know. The letter didn't say," Jorja said as she walked toward the large tree that was in the middle of the city, where the Queen and her personal servants lived. Jorja frowned as she looked up at it. It looked...unhealthy since the last time she'd been here.

As they made their way to the central tree, the adventurer looked down to the two pixies holding a leaf in front of him. He wondered if he could see the pixies well enough to discern their gender.

((Already said that they were all female))

Jorja walked up into the tree and into the Queen's chambers. "Stay," she told Cysma and Cici as she walked into the room and smiled at the Queen. She bowed lightly. "Queen Loraine."

Loraine smiled as she stood up to walk over to Jorja. She was as tall as any human, so she was shorter than Jorja. Her long blond hair fell down her front, covering up her breasts. Her eyes were the deepest green. She was skinny and curvy, her breasts large. She had thin fairy wings on her back. "Jorja," she said, nodding her head as she went over to the wall and touched the trunk of the tree. "Our tree is sick."

"I noticed.."

(Does only Jorja get to see the queen?)

Cysma waited outside with Cici, wondering what Jorja was up to. "Hmmm...this tree looks a little strange, doesn't it?" He turned his attention to the pixies hiding Cici's private areas. "Hey...would you let me see her? At least until Jorja comes back?"

(Nah. After they are done talking, they get to meet the queen))

Cici nodded her head a little bit at him. "Mhm...I bet that's why they called Jorja. Probably needs her help to revive it," she said, watching as the pixies flew away from her and glanced up at Cysma. "I am sure that Jorja will pick a male fairy to revive her magic," she said, nodding her head at him.

"Umm...Cici..." Cysma pointed to her as the pixies left her, leaving her naked body exposed for all to see. He watched to see if she would cover up or flaunt her assets, wondering what the catgirl demon thought of her body.

Cici glanced down at herself and smiled. She was all around the elven city naked and this didn't bother her. She blinked when the pixies came back with food. "Cute."

Cysma couldn't help but stare at her nipples and pussy, starting to get an erection from the sight. He wondered if the pixies holding the leaf could still cover him.

Cici rolled her eyes a little bit as she noticed the the pixies had to hold their leaf up a little higher. "You are so naughty," she whispered, walking her fingers up his chest and around his shoulders. She kissed him lightly. A female fairy walked over to them.

"If you two would like a room, you can follow me," she said, nodding her head at him. She had long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. "My name is Kali If you are here with Jorja, then you'll probably be here a while," she explained, walking away toward their guest rooms.

Cysma looked to Cici, blushing a bit. "Naughty? What makes you say that?" He asked innocently.

He then looked to the female fairy curiously, then began to follow her to the inn, also wanting to get a good look at her.

Kali nibbled on her lip as she walked them to their room. She wondered what he looked like without the pixies covering him. She blushed lightly and opened the door to show them in. She knew the pixies would not move for her.

Cici giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and walked with him toward the bed. She was careful not to disturb or hurt the pixies. She didn't mind that Kali still stood in their doorway. "You get so hard so easily," she whispered with a small laugh. She glanced down at the pixies, but reached behind the leaf to grab his erection.

Cysma came into the room prepared for them, suspicious at Kali's generosity. "Umm...were you expecting us?" He asked.

He gasped in surprise when he felt Cici grab his erection. "Hey! You're the naughty one around here!"

"We were expecting Jorja," Kali said, tilting her head to the side a little bit as she watched the two of them, holding her hands in front of her. She was suddenly very wet at the scene.

"Mmm...you don't like it?" she whispered, smiling at him as she set him down on the bed. She continued to stroke his cock and looked at the pixies holding the leaf. Quickly, she turned around and grabbed the leaf away from them and then sat down on his dick, moaning out as she slid down his length, her pussy hugging his cock nicely. "Sorry, pixie, but you can't see him," she whispered, nodding her head at the little thing that was clearly angry at her. She leaned back, her back against Cysma's chest as she moved herself up and down slowly. She glanced over at Kali. "Come here," she whispered with a small smile. "You look like you want something..."

Kali blushed at what she was seeing, watching as the cat girl moved up and down the length of the human. She stepped toward them and got down on her knees in front of them. Blushing, she leaned in and took his balls into her mouth as Cici rode him.

Cysma didn't know that Cici was the kind of girl that would do this sort of thing; then again, he should have seen it coming considering she wanted to have sex in public. He smiled when she sat on his member and forced it inside of her, and got another surprise when the fairy innkeeper joined in. "Wow...you're one horny little devil..." he said to her, reaching around to grope the catgirl's breasts.

"Mmm.....you like it...you are so hard in me," Cici moaned out as he groped her breasts. She continued to move up and down on him and gasped out loudly when she felt Kali's fingers against her clit and rubbing her. "Oh god, so good..."

Cysma groaned in ecstasy as Cici rode him hard. He wasn't used to the feeling of being pleasured by two women at the same time. The experience drove him to orgasm sooner than usual, spilling his hot seed into the demon-catgirl. He laid back in the bed afterward, exhausted.

Cici came when Cysma did and smiled at him. She moved to lay down next to him. She purred and kissed his cheek gently as Kali stood up with a heavy blush on her cheeks.

Cysma sighed, smiling when Cici kissed him, and slowly sat up. "I wonder if I'll get to see the fairy queen for myself. I was really hoping so."

"You will," Kali muttered, backing away from the two of them slowly. "She will greet you, but she doesn't like anyone to interrupt her when she is trying to do magic."

"What kind of magic does she work?" Cysma wondered aloud. He looked around for the pixies that had until recently been covering him.

The pixies were forced to grab a new leaf for Cysma. When they returned, they positioned themselves in front of Cysma's privates. "All kings. Mostly Earth magic. Making things grow and such. But sometimes she needs Miss Jorja. And all of the Queen's servants are more than willing to sleep with Jorja."

"And Jorja's services were needed with this grand tree, I take it?" Cysma said. "I wonder what the root cause of the problem could be?"

He chuckled when he was told of the willingness of the servants. "I guess men never change, even fairy men. So could I seek an audience with the queen?"

"I don't know about alone," Kali said, shrugging her shoulders a little bit. "But she will come out when they are finished and introduce herself to you. And the problem is just that this is an old tree, full of magic. Magic runs out and the tree starts to die. We need this tree though. It's how we have our magic."

"Ah, of course." Cysma smiled, getting up on the bed, looking to see how well the pixies followed him. "I will wait for her, then. How about you, Cici?" He asked her. "And you, Kali. Thank you for your...assistance."

"Can we go exploring?" Cici asked Kali as the pixies went back to cover her privates. Kali nodded at the both of them. "I am going to take a shower first," the cat girl said. Kali lead her to the bathrooms and showed her how to work the shower.

Back
Top Bottom