Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"Oh...wow!" Zayle was surprised to see Jorja's appearance change before his eyes. "I wasn't aware you could do that..." He said. "I bet your friend will be happy to see you now."

Jorja laughed softly as she kissed his lips and got off of his lap. "Thank you, sweetheart," she whispered.

"Ahh...I really enjoyed this." Zayle smiled. "Now...I don't want to keep your friend waiting. Farewell, and have a safe journey." He kissed her back and stood up.

Jorja smiled and nodded her head as she went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Then she made her way back to the pottery shop.

Cici licked her lips as she looked at all the paintings while Sherrilyn teased her about each man and woman.

(Care to go into a little more detail about that teasing?)

Cysma, meanwhile, went on to look for a covered wagon to buy, and horses to pull it. He asked around until he found out where to go.

"He wanted to lay with me," Sherrilyn whispered as she walked around the girl to point at one of her paintings of a male drow with an erection. His eyes were so lust filled. "After I finished, he took me so hard, bent over the counter," she whispered, nodding her head at the girl. She licked her lips as she noticed how wet Cici was, how hard her nipples were. So, she walked up behind the cat girl and slipped one hand between her legs and the other grabbed at her breasts. Cici moaned and opened her legs for her. Sherrilyn fingered her slowly and teasingly while the cat girl just moaned for her.

((Have the drow walk in on them :) ))

Kal'thel, one of the drow that modeled for Sherrilyn, came by and stopped in the shop. "Excuse me, I was looking for..." He blinked as he saw Sherry touching the nude catgirl. "...pardon my intrusion."

Sherrilyn laughed softly and glanced over at Kal'thel. "Mmm...it's okay Kal," she said with a grin. "Poor little kitty cat was just thinking about you." Cici blushed as she looked over at the drow.

"Oh, and who might you be?" Kal'thel asked, looking to the catgirl. "You two did look busy, though..."

Meanwhile, Cysma was still searching for a wagon and horses until he noticed Jorja was looking for him. He waved at her for the sorceress to come over, and realized that someone else was coming to him as well...

((Are we going to do Cici or Cysma? And we should wait untl they are out of the city for the fairies))

Sherrilyn shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she removed her hands from the girl. "I was only teasing her."

"My name is Cici," she said, nodding her head at the drow.

(I was hoping to do Cysma's scenario)

"Well, I couldn't find a wagon for us to travel in, so I guess we'll have to carry all our things." Cysma said to Jorja as she came to him. He had already gotten dressed and stuffed his newly-bought pots, now filled with water, into his Bag of Holding. "We're ready to leave, now?"

Jorja tilted her head as five pixies fluttered over, holding an envelope. She held out her hands and they dropped it. Jorja opened it up and read the letter. "Oh, I was hoping she would call for me again," she muttered. "Out first stop, Cysma, is Pixie Hallow. The fairy queen, Loraine, needs my help." she looked over at the pixies. They were all female, blond hair and green eyes. They were about five or six inches in height and naked.

"Oh! Where is this place, then?" Cysma asked. He leaned over to get a better look at these tiny interesting creatures. "I guess you elves get along well with these fairies?"

Jorja just grinned at him." Fairies are magical beings like me, but my powers exceed theirs. I help them and in turn, I get paid in gold, as well as any one of Queen Loraine's male servants for whatever I need him for," she explained, nodding her head. Male fairies really filled up her magic. When we get to the city, these little fairies will cover us with leaves, but we will have to be naked."

Cysma blinked as he listened to her, looking to the pixies and back to Jorja. "Well, all right then. Whoever is leading the way, lead the way." He looked interested in seeing this fairy city for himself.

Jorja nodded her head at him a little before leading him out if the city. "Going to leave your friend here? The cat girl?" she asked curiously, glancing over at him.

Cysma blinked in surprise. "Oh! I wonder if she would like to come along as well. Pardon me." He ran over to Sherrilyn's studio, where he saw her last. "Cici, Jorja and I are heading out now. Would you like to visit the fairy queen?"

Cici blinked as she looked over at Cysma. She had just finished her fun with the drow and smiled at Cysma. "A fairy queen?" she said with a grin and nodded her head. She got up and washed herself quickly before following Cysma.

The adventurer smiled and waited until she was ready to go. "Are you going to put something on before we head out?" He looked over to Sherrilyn and smiled. "I guess this is where we part. Goodbye, Sherry!"

"I have nothing to wear," Cici said, waving at Sherrilyn as she waved back at them with a small smile. Then Cici blinked as clothes appeared on her body. A top that seemed more like a bra and a short flowing skirt. "Thanks Jorja."

Jorja just nodded her head at her and started off again. "Let's go."

Cysma looked surprised at how Cici was suddenly wearing clothes. "Wait...that was you, Jorja? How did you do that?" He looked to Cici, then to the pixies. "I guess we're going to need 8 pixies now?"

"They will gather more pixies when we are closer to their home," Jorja said, nodding her head at him as they walked. The pixies fluttered around the three of them happily. "I am a mage, Cysma. I can do almost anything."

"I see." Cysma said. "Well then...where is this city, exactly? How far away is it?" He looked to the pixies circling the three of them, wondering if they would tell him.

One of the pixies flew over to Jorja's shoulder and sat down to whisper into her ear. Jorja blinked and then nodded her head a little bit. "Okay," she said once they were out of the elven city. She turned to face Cici and Cysma and magically took off their clothes. "Pixies have to teleport us to their city and clothes get in the way," she said as the pixies flew around them in a circle and with a blink of an eye, the three of them were standing in front of the city gates. The pixies flew off to get three more. When they came back, they were each holding leaves that were about the size of them. They fluttered in front of the breasts and private parts. "This way," Jorja said as she walked into the city.

Cysma was impressed at how they were teleported, and marveled at the city they were standing in front of. "Wow...so where can we find the fairy queen in here? I wonder what she wants with us..." He proceeded with Cici and Jorja into the city, looking curiously to the pixies hovering over them.

Back
Top Bottom