Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"Well, when you have sex with your mate, a mark will appear somewhere on their body. Most likely on her pussy," Jorja said softly, nodding her head at him.

Alexion shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "Anywhere..." she whispered softly.

(Perhaps we should focus on one scene or the other at this time? Which one do you prefer?)

Cysma smiled, lowering his head to Alexion's chest. "Is it all right to lick you here? You had clay on here before..."

She nodded her head at him. "Mmm....yes," she whispered softly, reaching down to stroke his dick.

Cysma smiled, beginning to lick over the drow's breasts happily, teasing her nipples with his tongue as he felt her touching his erect length.

Alexion moaned out softly and arched her back a little bit as him. She guided his cock to her pussy and pushed him inside of her with a louder moan.

"Ohh..." Cysma moaned out as he felt his member being taken inside of the drow. He looked into her eyes as began thrusting his hips up and down on top of her, thrusting his member in and out of her inner folds, his excitement building with each movement.

"Yes...yes..." Alexion moaned out, arching her back as he fucked her. Her breasts bounced with the force of his thrusts. "Oh, you feel so good. Oh harder," she moaned.

He smiled at her approval, continuing to thrust himself in and out of Alexion until he could contain his excitment no more. He released his seed inside of her as he moaned out loudly, gripping the drow tightly in the process. As he pulled out of her one last time, he got some of his milky white seed on her jet black skin.

Alexion moaned, cumming when he filled her up. She smiled at him and ran her hand through his hair slowly. "Mmm...that was very good," she whispered, leaning up to kiss her lips.

(She kissed her own lips!?)

"I...hoped I did well." Cysma said, his hunger sated. He gave Alexion a hug and stood up off the bed. "Now...I'm planning to buy a covered wagon. What are some good pots I can store things in, even water, that would work with my mode of travel?"

((o-o that should be his. Sorry))

Alexion smiled at him as she got up and went to wash his cum off of her before going back down to her store. She picked out a few pots that would do well with traveling and holding food and water.

Cysma smiled to the drow as she found the right things for him. "Hmmm...all right. Thank you. These will do!" He went to retrieve his armor and clothing, getting dressed and handing her the gold.

"Thank you," Alexion said, tilting her head to the side a little bit as she watched him leave. Oh that was fun.

As Cysma went on to buy a wagon, Zayle and Jorja were busy as well.

"Hmm...so that's what my marking means. All right. Thank you." He said to her, not knowing that she wanted something else from him.

Jorja moved so that she was straddling his waist. She reached down and stroked his cock slowly so that he was hard for her. She leaned over and kissed the darker elf's lips.

"Oh!" Zayle looked surprised at this and accepted the kiss. "So you wanted more, hmm? Well, I would be happy to oblige."

Jorja laughed softly and nodded her head at him as she stroked him a little faster, kissing him deeply.

Zayle held in the kiss, his excitement building as Jorja stroked his erect length. The tip of it became wet with his pre.

She groaned as she felt his pre and then took his cock and pressed it against the wet folds of her pussy. She slowly sat down on him, gasping in pleasure.

Zayle moaned out with Jorja as she sat on him. He felt her folds around his length. "Ohh...Jorja..." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

She moaned as she rode him hard, placing her hands on his shoulders for support. She leaned in and kissed his neck as she moved up and down, her breasts bouncing.

Zayle held onto her as well as he watched her breasts bounce, gasping out as he finally orgasmed into her, filling the sorceress with the seed she used for magic energy. He panted and wondered how her body would utilize it.

"Yess..." she moaned out as she closed her eyes, cumming as he did. She closed her eyes and her hair grew a little longer, her breasts a little bigger. Her skin was even more smooth than before and her eyes brighter. "Mm.."

Back
Top Bottom