Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Cici was the first to wake up the next morning. Yawning, she rolled onto his stomach and then stretched her butt in the air, much like a house cat would. She glanced over at the other two and got into the bed, nuzzling up against Cysma's back.

Cysma awakened a little while later. He noticed Cici was nuzzled up behind him and smiled as he carefully got out of bed. "Good morning, Cici." He whispered, and headed over to look out the window, hoping that some more beautiful women were already up and about.

Cici purred softly as she got up and followed him to the window. Purring still, she wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled up against his back. She licked up his spine slowly with a small smile.

The adventurer turned to eye the nude feline as she stepped up near him. "Cici...I didn't know you were so open with letting people see you...would you have let me see you naked when we were adventuring together in the past?" He looked back to the window. "Also, do you see anything out there that you like?"

Cici shrugged her shoulders at his question. "I wish I had," she said, nodding her head at him. She then moved toward the window and glanced around at the people. She then tilted her head to the side. "I didn't noticed yesterday, but there are a few people fully clothed.."

"Really?" Cysma said, tilting his head at what Cici had said. "Perhaps they might be outsiders? Can you describe any of them to me?"

"Maybe," Cici muttered and pointed to one that was walking down the street. "There's an angel there," she said, nodding herh ead. The pure white wings were visible from here. "The only angel on the block. Blond hair."

"An angel!?" Cysma said, surprised. "What kind of angel!?" He looked for her out the window.

"A blond angel...?" Cici said, pointing out the window still. She shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "She looks pretty, but I can't really see her from here.

Cysma blinked curiously, and quickly left the room, heading out onto the streets, looking for the person that Cici had seen. Where could this angel have come from?

Sherrilyn walked slowly down the street. The guards had let her in without her having to strip naked. Though, the guards rarely made people undress to come into this town. Not every one was part of this clan and they knew it. Just sometimes the guards like to play tricks on some people. Sherrilyn was very pretty (though not as pretty as Jorja). She stood at only five foot five, short for someone of her species. Her wings were purest of white that she had tucked in closely to her back. Her long blond hair fell in soft curls down her back and over her shoulder. She wore a pretty dark blue dress that lightly swept the ground as she walked. It was low cut, giving whoever looking a nice view of the cleavage of her C cup breasts. She was thin and petite, but curvy with nice hips and slender legs.

"Hey, you there!" Cysma called out when he got within earshot of the winged girl. When she turned to face him, her face looked familiar to him. He blushed and quickly covered his bare crotch with his hands when he realized that she was clothed. "Ummm...you look familiar somehow..."

Sherrilyn stopped and blinked as she turned to face him. Her eyes looked up and down his naked body and then looked at his face and blinked. "Oh, Cysma..." she said with a small smile and tilted her head to the side. "It's Sherrilyn, silly."

"Wait, how did you know my name?" Cysma asked, feeling exposed in more ways than one. "Sherrilyn...where have I heard that before...?"

Sherrilyn put her hand on her chest in a mock hurt way. She rolled her eyes at him. "We met like a year ago. Honestly, Cysma, how can you forget an angel?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. Her cheeks were slightly pink. She always wanted to see him naked..

Cysma's eyes widened as it all came back to him. "Sherry! It's so good to see you, even in these strange circumstances!" He said. He looked like he wanted to hug her, but he was too busy covering himself up. He hoped one of the girls he "befriended" yesterday would show up. Maybe he could hide behind them.

"I never thought I'd see you...again," Sherrilyn said, tilting her head to the side. She couldn't help but look at him, wishing his hands were out of the way. "You are not part of this clan, so I have to ask what you are doing so naked."

"Well I...I was told that I had to be in order to enter this place! How did you get in here dressed?" He asked, confused. Though he was embarrassed at being naked in front of her, he kept his eyes on the angel, as he was afraid he might see a Nakazuri woman walking by and become aroused.

Sherrilyn tilted her head to the side. "They let anyone in dressed if you are an outsider..." she muttered and then couldn't help but laugh. "The guards get bored sometimes...they like to tease and trick outsiders."

"Then...that's what they must have done!" Cysma exclaimed. He backed up a bit to hide himself behind a nearby tree. "They made me leave my stuff behind...someone probably looted it by now!"

He sighed and looked to the ground before speaking again. "What are you here for in the first place, Sherry?" He watched her to see if she was interested in looking at the Nakazuri men around here.

"Just passing through mostly," Sherrilyn said as she followed him into the bushes. "And I think I saw your clothes right outside the gate. Do you want me to go get them for you?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes, please!" Cysma exclaimed. "If they're still there, that is." He said. He hoped she wouldn't ask any favors of him in return. (hint hint)

Sherrilyn nodded her head at him as she went back to the gates and found that his clothes were still there. She brought them into the city and back to where he was hiding. "Do you think that I can...see your dick?" she whispered softly, blushing

Cysma bit his lip nervously when she asked. He was glad that his things were safe, and that Sherry was kind enough to retrieve them. This would be the least he could do. He sighed and stepped out from behind the tree, not hiding anything from the winged girl this time.

"I mean...if you want..you don't have to show me," Sherrilyn said and shook her head at herself, blushing like mad. "Only if you want to show me...you don't have to..." she repeated, biting her lip

Back
Top Bottom