Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Jorja got off of him as his cum dripped down her thighs. She looked in the mirror with a grin. "Much better..." she muttered, nodding her head at the mirror.

Cysma got up and stood behind her as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Wow...you're gorgeous...your magic did all that?"

Jorja looked at him through the mirror and nodded her head. "Sure did," she said, turning to face him and tilted her head to the side. "So you said you were a traveler," she said, her voice even more smooth.

"Umm...yes...yes I am, in fact." Cysma said. "An adventurer. I fight monsters and explore caves and ruins. What about yourself?"

Jorja turned to him then and shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "I go city to city offering my magic to help. I get sex and money," she said, nodding her head.

Cysma stood back to admire her front. "You must really get around." Is what he wanted to say, but he thought that would sound rude. "How do you deal with places where nudity is unacceptable, which is pretty much anywhere else?"

"A lot of people know what I am and why I am nude. Most places don't like it, but once I help a place, they accept me pretty well," Jorja said with a small shrug of her shoulders. "The city leaders like me the most though," she said with a small wink.

"They do?" Cysma asked, curious. "And what kinds of city leaders like you?" He seemed to be thinking for a moment before asking, "Would you want to travel with someone next time you go out?"

"All of them like me. Even the women, though woman don't rejuvenate my powers as well as a man, " Jorja whispered, nodding her head at him and the tilted her head to the side a little bit. "I don't know, why?"

"I...I would love to travel with you, Jorja." Cysma said. "I can get lonely adventuring by myself. And if we are together, our survival rates would go up. And...I would be glad to recharge you every day." He admitted. "You do give me some nice eye candy for the trip."

Jorja laughed softly and nodded her head, running her hand through her silky smooth hair. "I don't see why not. Could be fun," she said, giving him a wink.

Cysma seemed to be grinning ear to ear when she agreed. "I promise to protect you and satisfy your needs throughout the journey." He said, not to mention his own needs.

"Mm..then we will leave tomorrow. I want to make sure my magic is fully recharged," Jorja purred softly, giving him a small wink.

"I will make sure of that!" Cysma said with a smile. "And...may I spend the rest of the night with you as well?"

"I thought I saw you walking with a pretty cat...?" Jorja muttered, tilting her head to the side a little bit, blinking at him in confusion. When she had got here, she had saw him and her walking together.

"Oh, that's right!" Cysma exclaimed. "Would you like to come down to our room?" He asked.

Jorja laughed softly as she shrugged her shoulders. "Sure, why not. Do you think she would be done there yet?"

"Done where?" Cysma asked. He went back down to Kristy to ask which room was his, hoping her body wasn't hidden behind the counter.

"Done with Dain," Jorja said, nodding her head. She had also seen the cat go into the alchemists shop. She smiled at Kristy, who was behind the counter.

"Kristy...I don't think I've received my room key. Where is it?" He asked, standing so that she would have to come out from behind the counter to give it to him.

"You are a naughty little man, aren't you?" Kirsty asked, shaking her head at him with a small smile. "I figured you would be rooming with Jorja," she said, raising her eyebrows as she grabbed his key and walked around the counter to hand it to him.

Cysma nodded, smiling as he looked over Kristy's body and accepted the key. "I have someone else coming. She should be back any moment now..." He said, looking out across the street where Cici had gone.

It wasn't long before Cici walked inside of the inn and blinked at the very beautiful near Cysma. "Wow.." the cat girl muttered.

Jorja just smiled at the girl. "Did you like Dain?" she asked curiously, getting a nod from the cat girl.

The adventurer was a bit surprised to hear Cici's reaction to Jorja, but he said nothing of it. "Shall we be checking in then, Cici?" He asked. He wondered if she could smell Jorja's scent on him or vice versa.

Cici looked away from Jorja to look at Cysma and she nodded her head at him a little bit. "Yeah," she said, wlaking over to them with a small smile.

"Why don't we all just share my room?" Jorja asked, raising her eyebrows a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom