Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"Are there enough beds for all of us?" Cysma asked, regarding Jorja's offer. "If there is, then I would be fine with that. How about you, Cici?"

"There is two beds in each room. I am sure two will fit in one," Kristy spoke up, nodding her head at the three of them.

Cici smiled and shook her head. "I don't mind at all."

The adventurer nodded. "All right. Jorja...umm...will you and Cici be sharing a bed?" He asked, starting to head back up to her room.

"I don't mind either way," Jorja said, shaking her head as she looked over at Cici with a small smile as the girls followed Cysma back into her room.

"So where did you come back from?" Cysma asked the sorceress as they returned to her room. He sat down on the bed when he arrived. "I could tell you of the adventures I had..."

Jorja went into the bathroom to fix her hair a little bit as she spoke to him. "A little village called Culara," she said, nodding her head a little bit. "They were having problems with their buildings falling during the earth quakes they have."

"Oh...interesting." Cysma said with a nod. "What was the solution you came up with?" He looked to Cici, wondering what her attention was on.

Cici was tired, she crawled into the bed and curled up under the sheets. She had climaxed so many times today, that she was exhausted. She yawned and mewed softly, closing her eyes.

"Reinforced their buildings. They won't be falling unless a very huge earth quake happened, which is unlikely for that area," Jorja said as she came out of the bathroom.

"Oh. Did your magic come in handy for that?" Cysma asked. As Jorja left the bathroom, he went in with the intent to pee.

"Of course I did," Jorja said, rolling her eyes a little bit as she laid on the other bed, so that Cici could have the bed for herself for now.

"How does it work then?" Cysma asked, sighing contentedly as he relieved himself.

"What do you mean? I cast a few spells on the buildings. I will have to go back next year to do it again," Jorja muttered as she watched him from the bed.

As he finished, he headed back over to the beds, looking to see which one still had space on it. "Well, looks like Cici had a good day..."

"Most outsiders do," Jorja muttered, nodding her head as she looked at him and patted her bed. "Sleep with me," she said with a small smile, tilting her head to the side. "Let the cat get some undisturbed sleep. She looked tired when she came in here." She looked back at Cysma. "And what about you? Are you tired?"

"Well, I got laid four times today. What do you think?" Cysma smiled. "That's a record for me." He sat down on the bed next to Jorja. "What will you be doing tomorrow?"

Jorja laughed softly and then shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "Not sure yet. I think we leave tomorrow for the next city and see if they need any help," she nodded her head at him.

"All right. How am I going to explain why I'm travelling with a naked woman, though?" Cysma said, looking over her body. He also looked over to the sleeping Cici, wondering how much of her he could see in the position she was in.

"I am part of the Narazaki clan," Jorja said with a small shrug of her shoulders. "I really don't care if people don't like the fact that I am naked. If they can't accept me, then I ignore them and whatever they do. And it's not hard to seduce guards"

"Well, not for you at any rate." Cysma said, looking her over. "Also, I would like to do you while you're at the height of your beauty..."

Jorja smiled at him as she moved her long shiny blond hair over her shoulder and looked at him innocently. "If you can get hard again..." she whispered, spreading her legs and reached down to run her finger over her clit slowly.

"Well, I mean...will you still look like this tomorrow?" Cysma asked, looking her over.

She laughed softly and nodded her head, closng her legs. "Yes, pretty much. I haven't used my powers yet," she muttered

Cysma smiled. "Good. I'm pretty worn out now." He sighed and laid back in the bed, looking over to the sorceress.

Jorja nodded her head at him. "Go to sleep then. We will eat and then we will leave," she told him as she got under the covers and curled up.

"Good night, Jorja." He said as he embraced her under the covers, drifting off to sleep for the night.

Back
Top Bottom