Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

Sherrilyn shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she sat down on her stool and crossed one leg over the other. "Well, position is up to you," she said, changing the subject as she looked over at him.

"Umm...position...?" Cysma blushed. "Well, I don't know. How should a man pose naked?" He said, looking down to his erection.

Sherrilyn shrugged her shoulders a little bit, looking down at his erection for a moment. "Some stand. Most sit down on the couch," she said, tilting her head to the side a little bit.

"Hmm...let me ask you..." Cysma said. "Is there a position you've been wanting to paint? What pose do you think is sexy?"

Sherrilyn glanced over at him and blinked lightly, She bit her lip as she looked up at him. "Lay on your back then."

"Well, all right then. On the floor or the couch?" He said, looking over the angel appreciatively.

"On the couch. I want you to be comfortable," Sherrilyn said, moving her canvas and stool closer to the couch. "Put your hand on your stomach and the other one above you head.

"All right then." Cysma said, feeling a bit better now. He did as she said, though he tried to hide his erection with his legs.

Sherrilyn couldn't help the small laugh as she watched him try to cover himself. She started to draw, sketching him out almost perfectly.

Cysma held his pose and watched Sherry intently, wondering how she was doing. He didn't say anything at this time.

Sherrilyn smiled lightly at him as she paid attention to every detail of his body. When she was done she sat back and rolled her neck a little bit. Then she turned the canvas so that he could see the picture, complete with his erection.

"Oh..." Cysma blushed a little as he looked at her finished drawing. "Umm...who are you going to show this to?" He asked, curious.

"Well, it's up to you if you want me to hang it up back here. All my erotic stuff his back here," Sherrilyn said, nodding her head at him. "It's up to you."

"That would be fine, then." Cysma nodded. "How erotic does your work get, I wonder?" He said, tilting his head to one side. "And are you really drawing it for artistic merit?" He said with a sly smile.

"Of course I am," Kiyo said with a small roll of her eyes. "What else would I do it for? I get paid to do this," she said, setting it to the side. "It's nice to look at most of the time too."

(I thought her name was Sherrilyn!)

"Err...all right." The adventurer said, supposing she didn't get it. He walked up to her and put a hand on your shoulder. "Would you like to do more with your subjects than just draw them?" He asked.

((MY bad! D;))

Sherrilyn glanced up at him and tilted her head to the side. "Sometimes...not often.." she muttered, licking her lips a little bit at him, hoping he would want to have sex with her instead of the elves that he seemed to obsess about.

"And what else do you do with your models?" Cysma asked. "What's it like to be touched by an angel?" He asked, wondering if she was letting him look at her nude body.

Sherrilyn looked up at the man curiously before she stepped forward and cupped his sac, blushing as she did so. Then she slowly ran her hands up his length and started to stroke him. "You tell me..." she whispered.

The moment she touched him there, he looked rather happy. He didn't say anything; he let his facial expression do the talking, and waited to see what she would do next.

Sherrilyn smiled at him as she kissed his lips before she got down on her knees in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked gently.

The adventurer moaned softly as the angel fellated him. He reached out to touch her wings, not thinking about what reaction that might get from her.

She shivered lightly as he touched her wings and found that she liked that. Slowly she started to bob her head up and down his length.

Cysma carefully ran his hands through her wings, wondering if they were anything like a bird's or something different. His precum started to mix with Sherry's saliva as she sucked him off.

Sherrilyn swallowed his pre as she bobbed her head more. Her wings felt better than a birds. More soft and more pure.

Back
Top Bottom