Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For NaoChan

"Sherry...this may not be the best time to ask...but..." Cysma was trying not to moan out so loudly. "...where to angels like you come from?"

"We are born in the skies," Sherrilyn whispered, stroking him as she looked up at him to speak. "There is a city there and only angels are allowed to move freely from earth to that city."

"I...I will remember that." The adventurer nodded. If the angel were to continue what she was doing, he would come soon, and he hoped that she was aware of this.

Sherilyn then took his cock back into her mouth and started to suck on him again. She bobbed her head up and down quickly.

"Sherry...Sherry...I...!" The adventurer gasped and moaned out loudly as he came, orgasming into the angel's mouth, pouring his seed down her throat.

Sherrilyn gasped out slightly when she felt his cum on her tongue. She swallowed a little bit and pulled away, licking her lips. "Csyma tastes yummy..." she whispered.

The adventurer blushed at this compliment and smiled to the angel. "I...I'm glad you enjoyed me...um...I would also like to see if someone else would like to model for you." He said, thinking of Cici.

Sherrilyn looked up at him for a few moments before looking away from him. She really hoped he would want her now. "Okay."

As he got to his feet he began to look around Sherrilyn's gallery a bit. "Are you okay, Sherry? You look...unsatisfied."

"You talk a lot about fucking the other women," Sherrilyn said, nodding her head as she moved to sit on her stool as she watched him.

"I do?" Cysma blushed. "When did I say that?" He asked. "I don't remember saying anything like that to you..."

Sherrilyn rolled her eyes a little bit at him as she played with her hair. She moved to pull back on her clothes. "You have a few times."

"Hmm...I'm sorry...I must have been too horny to remember that." Cysma said, looking to see that Sherrilyn was getting dressed. He decided to go retrieve his own clothing as well, then find Cici.

"Apparently," Sherrilyn muttered, shaking her head a little bit. "It was nice seeing you again, Cysma," she said, turning her back on him. Hurt. She just wanted him to want her like he wanted the other women here.

"You still look upset, Sherry. Please, if there's something wrong, please tell me..." Cysma looked upset that she was upset.

"What difference does it make? You would rather fuck a random elf than anything else because they get your hard. Because you are a male in a city full of naked women," Sherrilyn said, rolling her eyes at him.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want you!" Cysma exclaimed, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I mean, if you want me, that is..."

Sherrilyn shook her head at him. "Here I was hoping you were not an idiot like the rest of the men that populate this planet. I wouldn't have sucked you off if I didn't want you."

"Well, I know that...but you sound so cold..." The adventurer frowned. "That doesn't exactly get me in the mood, you know..."

"Yeah well, I was trying to be nice, but when you keep talking about other women when I am right here, it's kind of annoying," Sherrilyn said softly, nodding her head at him.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset you like that." Cysma said. "Please, whatever you want to do with me, do it. I won't stop you."

Sherrilyn shrugged her shoulders. "Why? It's not like you want me." She waved a hand to the portraits around. "You seem to only have eyes and a dick for these women."

"But I do for you as well!" Cysma said. He showed that he meant it be reaching around and groping her breasts tightly.

Sherrilyn couldn't help the small gasp of pleasure as he grabbed her tit. She licked her lips and looked up at him. "Show me then."

"Very well, Sherry." Cysma smiled and went to remove whatever clothing she had slipped back on before laying her down on her back, kissing her passionately as he groped her breasts with both hands.

Back
Top Bottom