Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tradition of the Moon Kingdom (Reila x Jemnai)

"I meant as family... Everyone needs family around..." Serenity said softly. She looked up at him kindly, "I had my scouts and Endymon."

"Well true he been the family to me though I have been looking for a wife and I hear your daughter is of age,"he said to her

"yes, Rini is now of age." Serenity said wishing her daughter was still the young princess she used to be. She loved Rini and didn't want her to grow up.

"Well maybe after this we can unite the houses as one,"he said to her as he goes and takes her hand and brings it up to his lips and kisses it.

"Okay, though I already showered earlier." Serenity said softly then thought about the whole situation really deeply before speaking again, "How does my brother feel about the whole situation of what we will be doing?"

"Well the refeshers on the Cosmic Megaship use ultrasonic waves remove death skin and feeling warm water would be nice after 3 weeks in flight. As for your brother he okay with idea of me being family by wedding as he the one told me about the tradition,"he said

Jemnai was able to surmise where the bathroom was as he starts to undress out of his formal military uniform; As he undresses himself scars show themselves on his chest. These scars look like ones from battle as there were many on top of others. It showed he was warrior and faced many battles. "Its okay they don't hurt anymore and they are reminders of who I am why I am here in this life,"he said as he could tell she wasn't use to seeing so many scars on a person.

Serenity nodded in response to his words before tearing her eyes away from his scars. She slipped out of her gown revealing her flawless milky white skin.

He goes and starts the water for the shower as he turns around" Your very lovely your Highness"he said as he walks over and he takes her hand into his as he felt how soft her hand was in his as his cock though not hard was about 8 inches and was thick and cut. Compared to Endy he was bigger and he wasn't even hard yet."Dont be scared he doesn't bite"he said

Serenity blushed lightly and looked up at him, "you are so gentle... Despite your wounds.. they are the only thing about you that I can describe as harsh..."

"Well I can be gentle and I can be rough all depends on who I am with" he said as they enter the hot shower. The warm water runs over their bodies as he pulls her to him and kisses her deeply ands fully as his hands cups her firm breasts." MMMM tastes like sweet honey,"he said with a sly grin as his cock was hardening fast as it was up to 11 inches and as thick as coke can.

Serenity blushed at his words and looked up at him shyly. She couldn't help, but feel safe in his arms.

The feeling was similar to Endy but different type safety as he looked into her eyes as he takes some of the soap in the shower and starts to wash her. "I have to say you got lovely breast they are dd?"he asked as he washed them as his cock was fully erected at 15 inches cut and about 6 inches around.

He goes and kisses her as the water runs over them as his hands cups her breasts as he feels how firm they are as caresses the underside advoiding the nipples and areolas as he knew how to pleasure a woman.

Serenity blushed lightly and shifted against him whimpering in pleasure quietly.

His right hand slides down to her pussy where he goes and slowly caress around it as his thumb caresses her clit as he kisses her neck and gently bites it as his huge cock slides into the crack of her ass.

Serenity moaned softly and shifted again. She rested her head on his shoulder lightly.

His left hand caresses her breasts as his right hands starts to play with her pussy as his huge cock work the crack of her ass " I think were both going to enjoy this visit"he said as he kisses her neck

"I am betting I am a lot big then the king,"he said to her as he goes and slides two fingers into her wet hole as he starts to slowly fingers her pussy.

Serenity nodded slightly and moaned softly. She pushed against his fingers lightly.

Back
Top Bottom