Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tradition of the Moon Kingdom (Reila x Jemnai)

Serenity slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.

"Well, she is very caring and always tries her hardest. Though she worries a little too much about not being able to fufill her duties as the queen." Mina said softly as she looked at Siro.

"Well that is normal our mother was the same way especially after father passed when she was pregnant with Serenity then again that is way she kept me from being the warrior I did become then again in the end she made sure I was able to get my father's powers when I was ready in the future then again I did get to meet a distant cousins of the queen and I before the freeze"Siro said

"A cousin?" Mina asked curiously. She tilted her head to the side slightly.

"Yes you see there is side dimension on Earth were magic is real you see when the first Queen of the Moon to power she had two daughters the eldest who was the second Queen and the youngest that went to earth and became the Shining Moon Warrior who used her powers to create the pocket dimension called Rootcore. There she had children and so forth," Siro explained as they walked together.

ooc Rootcore was from Power Rangers Mystic Force.

"I see... so you met her child?" Mina asked looking up at him and smiling.

"Well her desendants yes I and King Jemnai have both are very powerful Magic Users. Though Nick didn't inheratate the Blonde hair and Blue Eyes but he was strong fighter and Ranger. He passed a few years ago it was sad though Clare she still in Rootcore I believe. So enough about me and rangers I am guessing you like to know more about me well I was reborn in New York City and was adopted by the Lunar Family then at 19 I was on a family trip to the Mexico where my family was sponsoring a dig at temple of the Moon and well I fell down a shaft and there I found my Zeo Subcrystal and regained my memories of when Queen Serenity image appeared and told me about who I was back during the Silver Millenium though I joined other Zeo Rangers that is where I meet Jemnai long ago,"Siro said

"And you stayed with them since?" Mina asked. She stopped as they reached her room.

"For while then I fought along side Lord Trey of Triforia when final battles of the war of Dark Spectors forces then I stayed on Eltar helping the King understand he wasn't at fault for what happened at the end of the war. I guessing this your room"he said to her

"Yes, it's my room." Mina said nodding, "Would you like to come in?" she asked kindly.

"Yeah, but that's okay." Mina said smiling kindly as she held the door open for him.

Siro walked into the room. He looked around the room impressed by the size and how it was decorated. "Very nice room,"he said to her as he walked over to the bed.

"Thank you, I had Rei decorate it for me." Mina smiled and followed him. She sat on the bed next to him and looked up at him, "I'm sure you have a nice room too." she added as she watched him.

ooc sorry I been offline been dpressed since I lost my job)

"My room is very nice not as nice as mine back home but still nice"Siro said to her

Back
Top Bottom