Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tradition of the Moon Kingdom (Reila x Jemnai)

"You like that Serenity,"he moans as he thrusting harder and faster. He worked his massive tool for a good 30 minutes "Where do you want me to cum?"he moans as he looks into her eyes.

"A... anywhere b... but inside me..." Serenity moaned and squirmed around against him.

He goes and pulls out and he starts to jerk off onto her face ands tits as massive streams of thick ropey strains blasts her."OOH Fucks that feels wonderful"he moans

"I hope you enjoyed yourself," he said as he had blasted her as it was long time since he had sex with anyone but his hand. "I hope I didn't hurt you,"he said to her

"Well I am glad I didn't and your good sport about this as I didn't thing many Queens would be okay with this type of arrangement," Jemnai said as he goes and gets a washcloth and starts to clean her face and breasts off.

Meanwhile

Lord Siro was walking around the palace. He was glad his little sister had done well for herself in this life. He knew all this had to have been a shock for her after all this time to find out one has a sibling.

"In all honesty I was completely nervous..." Serenity admitted.

"Hello sir." Minako said to Siro as she walked out of her room. Her hair was let loose with her usual bow in it.

"Well that was the two of us since I hadn't been with woman in very long time and didn't want to make fool with a possible friend and ruler of my home planet,"Jemnai said "I hope that this will be a start of wonderful alliance"he added.

"Hello Lady Venus," Siro said to her as he does a bow to her as she was in his sister's court.

"I hope so too." Serenity said and smiled kindly.

"You don't have to bow." Minako giggled covering her mouth to try and hide the giggle.

" So what would you like to know about me Serenity,"Jemnai asked as he went and sat on the bed after putting his skivvies on.

"Well if that is what you wish, so tell me what do you think of this whole thing,"Siro asked her as he had similar features of the Queen and also some other of another male but showed they were very closely related. " I mean for the Queen to find out she has an older brother from the Silver Millienium"he added

"Well, what is your home like?" Serenity asked curiously.

"I think it's great, Serenity was always so curious about her mother. So it will be good that she has someone who was born from her mother to be around." Minako said happily smiling.

"Are you talking about Jade England or what I remember of Earth from long ago," Jemnai said as he was wondering which one she meant.

"Well I hope it will be great, I mean for me before the freeze I was getting things ready to come to Japan but the things happen,"Siro said. "Though Jemnai and I have kept watch over the system with imperial fleet"he added

"Both." Serenity said sitting up.

"Well, it will bE different now." Minako said softly.

"Well Earth well I remember before the freeze though we had problems with pollution and war either with our ownselves or Evil Aliens people would band togethers and say we wont stand by and let you take our freedom. You see I am the son of what was the United States Naval Enlisted Sailor. So I grew up understanding sacerfice for God and Country plus living in Florida how to be Southern Gentleman. Now Jade England well when we landed it was after doing a scan of the planet to see if it could house life and be compatible with Humans she saw that it was a lot like Earth before Humans pretty much just animals no Humaniod beings so we landed and set up shop the people looked to me as leader and they made me King. This of it a Techno Victorian England," Jemnai went on explaining everything how they keep balance between nature and humans.

Meanwhile

"Yes it will this is a bitter sweet reunion for the King and I since we are the only two humans to remember the Earth was prior to the Freeze on Jade England," Siro said as they start to walk down the hall way.

"That sounds amazing, was it hard at first?" Serenity asked curiously.

"that must be hard though... to know what it was before and hope it will be better rather than worse." Minako said softly walking beside him.

"Yes it was hard but we did have help from Allies but still the first few years were very tough. Creating a new civilization usually is,"Jemnai said.

"Yes it is but what I have seen so far it is better then what we feared"Siro said

"I'm glad you had my brother to help... though I really know nothing about him, he seems nice." Serenity said looking down at her hands fiddling with the sheet covering her.

"That's good.... so... how do you feel about meeting your sister here for the first time in a long time? It must suck that she doesn't know you....?" Minako asked looking at him wondering.

" Well Siro is good man he helped me with a lot of Royal decorum though I am actual of English Royalty on my Mother's side. He great warrior and like brother to me," Jemnai said.

Mw

"Finally finding her is good and well back in the Silver Millenium I was kept away from court since I wasn't suppose to be alive since throne passes on to the daughter never a son then again I am the 4th son of the inter Moon Kingdom. I figure that our mother had her reason but then again Luna and Artemis should have said something to her,"Siro said

"I'm glad he had someone... it was so hard feeling so alone when I first found out about my past..." Serenity said sadly looking down.

"Luna and Artemis probably had their reasons too. They only want whats best for Serenity. She has it hard enough knowing her Earth family was just to fill a void." Minako said softly.

"Well you see friend who were like us became the family we both needed at times,"Jemnai goes and takes her into his arms.

"Well that is possible but who knows. So tell me about yourself?" Siro asked.

"That's true... I do have the scouts... they were there for me." Serenity said leaning against Jemnai.

"What would you like to know?" Minako asked looking up at him.

"Well I figure they are like sisters to you it was the same for me and Siro the Rangers were family for us,"Jemnai said as as he holds her to him.

"Well what do you exactly do here in the palace?"he asked

Serenity nodded slightly and closed her eyes.

"I pretty much do a lot of protecting, though I also help the girls rela x every once in a while. I'm good with being super girly and giving the girls beauty attention. Things like hair and makeup. Serenity stresses herself out from time to time and I help her relax." Minako smiled.

Jemnai holds her as she closes her eyes as his hands caress her body.

"Interesting so tell me about my sister I remember her from the past but that was do to me having to play guard duty to our mother not wanting me to do any more royal duties," Siro said

Back
Top Bottom