Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tradition of the Moon Kingdom (Reila x Jemnai)

Serenity blushed lightly and hid her face behind her hands. Light noises escaped from her lips.

Jemnai's tounge slides along her slit as he goes and sucks on her clit as he was devouring her pussy like a pro. His hand caressing her thighs "You taste wonderful Your Highness"he moans

His fingers slide into her wet hole" You like that Highness"he said as he works her pussy with middle and index finger.

Serenity moaned arching her back more, "Y... yes.. i... it feels a... amazing..." she moaned.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my massive cock"he said as he works his fingers as he felt her juices coat them as he looked into her eyes as there was lust there.

Serenity slowly got up and followed him using the wall for support. She watched Jemnai's back calmly.

"Do they still hurt?" Serenity asked lightly reaching out and running her fingers over the scars on his back. She looked at the different scars calmly.

"Sometimes but they are reminders of my past and my future,"he said to her as he felt her fingers running over his scars.

"Okay." She said softly as she removed her hand. Her skin was warm after their shower and she was feeling much less nervous about Jemnai.

Serenity crawls on after him slowly. She leaned over him her hair lightly rubbing along his skin.

He goes and takes her into his arms as he goes and kisses her passionately as he goes and aims his massive cock at the enterence of her cunt as he slide the bulbus head along her slit.

Serenity felt his cock touch her slit and she held onto his shoulders lightly.

ooc sorry I haven't been on work at the post office been kicking my ass)

Jemnai slides his cock into her waiting hole. He felt her cunt slowly gripping his massive tool "OOH fuck your so tight your highness" he moans

Ooc: it's okay, I totally understand that XD I work in a salon.

Serenity moaned gripping the sheets underneath her tightly. She blushed at his words and looked away shyly.

ooc thank you for understanding)

"OOh God so tight"he moans as her cunt was so tight as he was only about half way into her as he felt the head of his cock pressing against her cervix. Her juices driping over his massive cock as he thrust in and out of her as grips her hips as he thrust slow and hard with power. He was so much bigger in both girth and length then her husband the King."You like how I fill you up"he moans

Serenity moaned and pushed against him. She let go of the sheets and pulled him close kissing him lightly. She couldn't help but want to be cuddled while they had sex. It was something she was always seeking when with her husband.

He returned the kiss as their tounges played with each other as his hands holds her to him as they cuddle as they fuck. He rolled them as he was on top as he goes and starts to thrust harder and faster as he was getting deeper as the head of his cock was in her cervix.

Serenity moaned as her fingers clawed at his back lightly. She licked at his tongue lightly as she moaned into his mouth.

He moaned deeply into her mouth as they kiss as he felt her finger dig into his back. His thrust become harder more savage as he gropes her breasts as he goes pills on her nipples. Breaking the kiss" Damn take that dick your highness"he moans as he thrust deeper as he finally bottomed out iside of her cervix.

Serenity moaned and cuddled against him. She nuzzled into his neck and kissed his collarbone gently.

Back
Top Bottom