Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tradition of the Moon Kingdom (Reila x Jemnai)

"I know Ami... I just... I still can't compare to my mother. She could do anything and I have always been so naive...." Serenity sighed.

"Queen Serenity belived in you as do all of us. We been at peace for a very long time which I no small feat," Ami said as she finished the letter to King Jemnai "Plus maybe this King Jemnai will be a hunk and Chibi is of age of Marriage so think of this as see even stronger alliance with them,"Ami added

"I guess you're right..." Serenity said looking back out the window, "I only hope it all goes well."

"Well I have this sent tomorrow and have I ever let you down"Ami said as she as she seals the letter and gets it ready to send a messanger with it. " I hope Makoto will put on a grand feast,"she said.

"I know she will, she enjoys cooking for everyone." Serenity replied. She looked up at Ami, "thank you."

"No thank are need your highness I am one of your best friends plus think of the party this will be,"Ami said as she hugs her back before heading out to get the letter sent out in the morning.

Serenity smiled as she watched Ami scurry away. She looked out the window again and wondered if her mother thought she was doing good. She sighed and slowly got up and headed to her bedroom to get some rest.

The next day the letter was sent to Imperial Jade England in the M31 galaxy with the messanger that had brought the letter to the Sol System. It took the royal messanger about one standard week for the letter to arrive at the Imperial Palace where the King reads it. " Send a letter back saying that we will be arriving in 3 standard standard week after getting the reply" the king said as the royal page takes the letter getting it ready to be sent in the morning.

The King and his Advisor head out onto the balacony, " How do you think they take the Lost Prince returning as a Royal Advisor" the King said. "Well it will be shock for them as I was just a spare," he said to his king.

Serenity during the weeks before wandered the halls tiredly, not able to sleep well. She wasn't sure if she was ready for her job. Trying to not think about it all she tried to keep herself occupied with other things.

Endymon knew his wife was nervous about this visit and what she would have to do while the negotiation were taking place between her and the visiting king. It was also a big burden as the Sol system had been isolated from the rest of the universe for so long that it must be like back water country to other systems.

Serenity laid in her bed next to Endymon silently staring at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep.

"Whats wrong darling"he said as his wife and love in two life times laid with him in their marriage bed he knew what was wrong but she needed to tell him.

Meanwhile a shuttle was being boarded by King Jemnai Ballway, his royal advisor Lord Siro Lunar, and the Royal Kings guard in their ceremonial armor of each in different color red, black, blue, yellow, pink, green, white, and purple. The kingdom was to be left in the hands of his second advisor a Robot. "Your highness everything will be fine while your gone on your trip, May the Power Protect you" the robot said with a bow as king turned "As well with you my old friend"as he turns as the door is sealed and the ship takes off for space.

"It's nothing, I'm just distracted really." Serenity sighed and cuddled up against his side. She lightly kissed his chin.

"Your worried about this whole negotations and everything right," he said as she cuddles up with him and kiss his chin. He gave light giggle as she does that. "Listen you be fine and I have faith in you. Nothing will tear us apart ever,"he said reassuring her as he know this was a lot for her to handle. "Think Makato has the feast set up, Minako has the enterainment ready, Ami well she has gotten the negotiation papers ready and well Rei she got the blessing set," he added

Meanwhile in the ship in the King's office he going over their side of the negotations as his royal advisor was sitting next to him. " You know its going to be strange going back to Earth and the SOL system after all these Millenium," Siro said to his friend and King. "Yes is it was a shame that Earth and the System had been under a Seal of Protection from everything after all this time. I wonder what it will look like when we arrive in Crystal Tokyo, " Jemnai said.

"I'm not worried about us... I'm worried that I will mess everything up... While I'm the queen, I'm also still the same child you met long ago... Naive and kind of stupid at times..." Serenity said softly. Her fingers trailed down Endymond's arm and locked their hands together with her fingers.

"Darling your not same girl I met long ago you are mature woman, a mother to a wonderful daughter , wise ruler and loving wife, "he said trying to make her feel confident "Plus Luna and Artimis both say your not the same girl you were when you became Sailor Moon,"he said to her

Serenity looked up at him, "I'm just worried... That's all... Everything that could go wrong is all I can think about..." She wrapped her arm around his chest lightly.

" That is normal darling this really your first major Royal function but I have faith in you and that should mean all the world for you"Endimon said as he looks into her eyes "Plus not like they care wanting war with us"he added.

Serenity leaned forward and lightly kissed him, "okay, I trust your judgement." She whispered softly and cuddled against his side.

He returned the kiss and held her to him" My little bunny I have so much faith in you," he said as he stared into her eyes as they kiss once more passionately.

Meanwhile on the Spaceship

King Jemnai knew going back to Earth would bring up memories of his friends that had passed on long ago. They and several rangers were lucky to leave Earth just as the Ice had started to take over the planet. "What is on your mind my old friend," Siro asked him. "Just thinking about those who had died during the freeze that is all and those who died in the wars before the freeze," Jemnai said as he looks over at his friend.

"I know what you mean," Siro said to his king. "So do you think they will remember you from the Silver Millenium," Jemnai asked Siro. "I don't know." Siro returned.

Serenity was able to sleep much better after her talk with Endymon.

The weeks leading up the visit of the king of Imperial Jade England was very busy on the whole planet especially in Crystal Tokyo in the Crystal Palace.

OOC look up turboranger Turborugger as to what the ship looks like.

Ic

The Royal Starship of King Jemnai had just arrived to get final approach orders to land at the Palace airfield. Everyone was out there to greet the Royal visitors. The Starship lands as it powerful thrusters to help guide it a stop.

serenity looked at the ship silently her hands clasped tightly together. She'd been thinking about nothing, but their arrival for the whole time.

Once the ship lands and the loading ramp was deployed the door opens as the Royal Armored Honor Guard comes out in perfect formation. Once they were on the tarmac in staggered of formations of 4 on each side as Lord Siro comes out as he was dressed in his royal attire as his cresent moon shined on his forhead as then the King Jemnai disembarks the Ship in his Royal Miltary Attire as he and Siro walk past the Guard who were saluting them as they head to the Moon Royal Family.

Once they get close enough Jemnai and Siro bow out of respect" Neo Queen Serenity, Neo King Endimion and Crown Princess Serenity my I introduce my King,"Siro said as he looked at his younger sister. "Imperial King Jemnai of Imperial Jade England and High Lord Duke of Eltar," he added

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Imperial King Jemnai." Serenity said curtsying. She bowed her head lightly. She didn't recognize her older brother, though she was curious of his crescent moon on his forehead.

Back
Top Bottom