Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tradition of the Moon Kingdom (Reila x Jemnai)

"Same here your highness. Hearing reports that my home system was no longer locked out I felt it was time for the system to return to the Community of Systems," Jemnai said with royal decorum that showed he was use to this type occasion. Luna and Artimis look at Siro as they knew the Lost Prince would return but they had hoped it was before the freeze but now he was here. "Ah Luna and Artimis good to see you two are alive and well"Siro said to the cats.

Endimon looked at the two men then at the Royal Guards that came with them. "Well shall we head back to the Palace and get you and your men settled into your quarters while you are here,"he said to them."That would be fine so is the custom still being used"Siro said. "Yes it is and the Quarters for the King and my wife are already prepared for them,"Endy said as they all walk to the Royal carriage.

40 minutes later they arrive at the palace and Siro and the the Honor Guard are taken to their rooms. King Jemnai and Neo Queen Serenity are taken to their Quarters for the time of the Visit.

Serenity went with the king, "whom was the man who knew Artemis and Luna?" she asked curiously.

"That is my old friend Lord Siro Lunar or as he told me during the Silver Millenium was the elder son of Queen Serenity and King Orion. His name then was Crown Prince Shiro,"Jemnai said as they settle into the room.

Just then Luna walked in to the quarters "That is because he was older then you and a spare back during your mother's reign during the silver millennium. You see your highness your brother was kept from you because line of succession and when he was born before you and male which only happened four times ever he couldn't be a true heir. So when you were born back then pressure was off and he was kept from court because he was a male trained to be a Guard not King,"Luna said as he was gauging the Visiting king's reaction to a talking cat.

Jemnai wasn't surprised about talking cat he had seen many things in his long life and talking animals wouldn't phase him the least. "Well you must be Luna the Royal Advisor to the Queen, Siro told me about you and Artimis,"Jemnai said as Luna was shocked that Siro would tell anyone about this.

" Yes I am and to you Your highness I know it a lot to take in but now your brother has returned but your still queen maybe after all this maybe he stay you can get to know you and vise versa"Luna said to Jemnai and the queen.

"Well I leave you two alone to get more aquainted before the feast,"Luna said as she goes and leaves.

Meanwhile, Lord Siro was taken to his quarters in the palace which was near the Queen's Court Quarters. He looks out of the balcony as the smell of the air was something he missed. He wondered when he will be asked questions by the court.

Serenity looked over at Jemnai silently. She was clearly nervous, but trying very hard to keep composed. All the information she'd received added up to her feelings about what her duty was as queen.

"Well your highness may I call you Serenity if that is okay as you may call me Jemnai to be less formal,"Jemnai sai as he could tell she was inadated with information that she wasn't expecting " I know about the tradition your brother told me though we doesn't have to sleep together if you want we can talk or I can sleep on the floor if you want ,"he said trying to cut tentsion in the room between them.

"No, I don't want to cause any trouble. It is my duty as queen." Serenity said not wanting to mess with tradition.

"If that is your wish"he said as he looked into her eyes." So what would you like to know about me,"he asked as he goes and sits on the soft king sized bed.

Serenity sat next to him trying to calm herself, "How long has my brother been with you?"

"Since the freeze we got as many people off the planet," he said as he watched her sit next to him. "I had a protective net put up around the system so that no evil could attack it while the Earth was in the state of the freeze and to only go down when the time was right for when the Sol system was ready to rejoin the planets of power," he added.

"Oh..." Serenity said softly. This whole time she had family, but she didn't know it. She looked down at her hands, that were resting in her lap.

"Yeah Siro knew you were in Japan after he regained his memories of the past but he had his duty as a Power Ranger to defend the Earth and the galaxy before he could come and find you," Jemnai said to her "Siro been like family to me since I lost mine at the end of the war with Dark Spector invasion force in 1998.

"I'm glad Siro wasn't alone..." Serenity said softly, "I wish I would have known about him before now though..."

"Well you are able to get to know him as we figured we be staying for a while so we can see how the Earth has changed since we last seen it after the neogations and the treaty is signed. Plus I have some graves to visit while I am here to,"he said as their was pain in his voice.

"I'm sorry you lost loved ones Jemnai." Serenity said lightly touching his hand, "I understand it isn't a pleasant thing."

"Its alright your Maquesty its apart of who I am and the burden I carry,"Jemnai as he could tell she was understanding.

"We all must carry a burden Jemnai." Serenity said and smiled sadly, but kindly at him.

"Well that is true," he said as he takes her hand into his as he looked into her eyes as there was pain not of lost of loved one but of the burden of paying for crimes other have committed.

Serenity looked at their hands, "I'm glad you had Siro with you. Everyone needs someone."

Back
Top Bottom