Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fates Altered-Avengers Moon/Lady

"isn't that the exact definition of not knowing something?" he asked her, looking amused. "well of course he does. Bruce adores Tony. smart people have to stick together and Bruce calms Tony, while Tony hypes Bruce up. something they both need desperately." he admitted with a chuckle. "and of course he has me. and Harley too." he admitted. "Natasha is always up for a cuddle with Tony and Clint is handsy with everyone. Phil...." he paused and then. "well, no one really knows what Phil is." he admitted. "i think he likes Tony but it's kind of hard to tell." he admitted. "yeah, Harley is a kid that Tony found during one of his adventures. little brat is a mad genius. turns out he's a mutant and when he made all the electronics in the tri-state area come to life, he came here." he admitted. "he's in a field trip right now but you'll meet him once he comes back because he'll crawl all over Tony like a bug." he admitted before grimacing at the state of Logan who was recovering slower than normal because of the number of bullet wounds.

the Soldier watched him with blank expression while Tony woke up. when Tony finally realized he was there he didn't even twitch. he just stared back. finally the man nodded and left the room, coming back in with a table. on it, was everything Tony would need to build something. a soldering iron, pliers, screws and screwdrivers, most of them still in their bright shiny wrappers. Stolen, probably. all of it was for smaller jobs, so the Soldier probably wanted small weapons of some sort. then the man did something weird. he unbuttoned his outer jacket and slid the thick leather off, revealing a flesh arm on the right, a long jagged cut running from shoulder to elbow, thick with pus, swollen shut and red lines spreading from it. Sepsis had probably already set in. the left arm was encased in metal, the metal itself was cracked and pealed back and the wires that where exposed sparked and zapped. then he did something surprising again he reached up, pulled the wife beater sleeve into his mouth, and started unhooking the metal arm, sliding it off with a grunt. inside the metal case was a stump. an amputated arm that was swollen, black and blue and appeared t be broken. the metal arm was perfectly well supported, if all the straps and connecters where anything to go by, so it must have gotten damaged when Scott got his lucky shot. the Soldier placed the metal arm in front of Tony, laid down what looked like design specs, and then with several slashes of the knife, Tony's hands, arms and neck where free. the Soldier pressed his gun to Tony's head, making a point to remind Tony who was in control here, before using the gun to Tap the arm and then the tool box, letting Tony know that if he didn't fix the arm, he was going to be dead.

“Well, it is.”ALais rolled her eyes a little. “Well, good.”Alais smiled a little, so very happy that like her, tony had found a family of his own. They might not be blood, but they were definitely more important because they were the families they chose. Snickering at James’ description of tony’s family she looked amused before snorting. “A mad genius, raising another mad genius....that’s a recipe for disaster.”She snickered amused before looking at logan, wincing a little as she looked at james. “Help me get him back to the car and back to the mansion. No-you’re not arguing logan, you’re going back, and Storm’ll look you over. Then James can get one of the other’s to go back out with him.”She said already getting the mutant in the car before he could protest, knowing that james wanted to go look for tony, but she wasn’t going to let him go without backup, and she couldn’t be that backup. He needed someone better suited for combat.

Tony stared, looking confused at the building tools, frowning slightly as he glanced up, staring at the cut for a long moment. “Fuck...Shit.You need to clean that out. Otherwise you’re going to get sicker.”Tony said looking upset, because while he was in a bad situation, it wasn’t the first time he’d been kidnapped, or even the 50th. He was calm under pressure, and even if the man was going to kill him, he was still in touch with things enough to be worried about how bad the other loked. “You’re not going to be able to wear this yet. You’re to messed up.”Tony said even as he tensed, swallowing hard as the other approached with the knife, tensing before relaxing as he just cut the ropes. Frowning at the designs he made unhappy noises that said he thought it was inferior. “Okay okay, I’m working.”He said sulking a little as he built, because well, he knew eventually james would find him, he just had to keep it together enough to either find a way out on his own, or let james get to him.

James chuckled. "it really is a recipe for disaster." he admitted before nodding. "yes, Logan, stop trying to argue. these bullets got deeper than they aught to have." "i'm fuckin fine!" Logan complained once he was already settled in the car. "you probably have brain damage and who knows how well or poorly that will heal." he pointed out. he wasn't too worried about Tony. he'd been kidnapped by worse assholes. if the Soldier had kidnapped Tony then he wanted something. as long as he wanted something, Tony wouldn't be hurt too much. not to mention he'd trained Tony as well as he could how to actually handle himself in kidnapping situations. once they where in the place, James glanced at Charles who nodded. "i cannot track the Soldier, but i can track Tony." he admitted. "Cerebro can find Tony for us." "thanks Charles." half an hour later Charles wheeled back out, looking a bit winded. "it was harder than usual. he's surrounded by a special metal that dampens my abilities but i found him. he's in one of Magneto's old haunts." he admitted. "let me gather the team. we'll take Hank, Logan and Aurora."

the Soldier scowled, looking at his arm before blinking at Tony. clearly he didn't seam to realize there was anything wrong with it. he'd probably worked through several injuries like that, before going back to his handlers who fixed him up. it made sense now, why he was acting the way he had been in the videos. his right arm was too hurt for big motions, like opening doors and aiming guns. while his left arm was too damaged for anything but large movements, like aiming guns, though it was too damaged to aim properly. he ignored Tony's warning and prodded the arm with the gun again before leaning against the wall and watching Tony. after a while, Tony might notice that the Soldier didn't seam to be moving at all. sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, the Soldier had finally succumbed to his sickness and had passed out. leaving Tony free to cut himself free the rest of the way and do whatever he wanted. it had been a half an hour since being kidnapped.

“No you’re not. Stop.”Alais said as tehy drove back towards mansion, trying not to worry to much. Getting Logan down to the med lab she lookwed worried before relieved to know that Charles could track tony. Well, at least that would be a little easier. “...thank you charles.”She smiled kissing his cheek, looking relieved that they’d be getting after tony soon enough. Trusting that james knew him best, that if tony could handle it, he could. Watching as tehy others gathered she swallowed thickly because while she wanted to go, she knew she would just be in the way. “Go without me. I’ll stay here, keep everyone calm and make sure it’s okay here. Just call me when you find him.”

Tony sighed softly, shaking his head. “You need help.”He repeated looking annoyed but knowing why he couldn’t act as deadly as normal. It hurt, to much and was to damaged to do anything really. Tony raised a eyebrow as he worked, before pausing, glancing at the soldier before slowly freeing himself with his tools, and moving over to the soldier. Carefully looking for a phone or anything, smirking as he found his own cell phone, already calling james even as he settled in to looking after the soldier’s arm. Even as disgusting as he found bodily things, he couldn’t simply leave the sick man like this. And he’d spent enough time with bruce to know how to at least start cleaning out the infection. Frowning as the cellphone simply glitched and refused to call out, scowling as he set out to work on the soldier’s arm, focused and careful as he did so, hoping that the other’s would show up soon, cause he could use a real doctor.

"we'll bring him back." Logan promised her. "don't you worry none." he ordered, offering her a smile. "Stark's a bright guy, he won't cause problems and he can keep his mouth shut if it means that he won't get hit." he promised her, James nodding. "and even if he does get smacked around, i showed him how to control the hits and how to manipulate the situation." he promised her. "Tony's fine, he learned fast and he learned well." he admitted. "we'll call as soon as we have him back."

the Soldier just glared at him and prodded the arm again, as if saying 'i am getting help.' the Soldier was done in, he was breathing in sharp quick pants even while asleep and his heart rate was racing. his skin was cold to the touch even though there was sweat and a fever flush to his face. the soldier moaned when Tony touched his arm, the first noise he'd made since they had started looking for the Soldier. even when he'd been truck by Scott he hadn't made a sound. as soon as he cut open the arm to let the pus out the smell struck. the stink of infection was enough to make even doctors gag. it didn't look like it had set into gangrene yet, and there weren't any signs of anything worse. in a fridge tere was fresh water in bottles and in an attached bathroom there was medical supplies so by the time the X-men got there Ton had been able to mostly clean the arm out. "Tony?" James asked. "you okay?" he asked, moving over to the other before grimacing at the sight of the arm Tony was working on. "oh, gross..."

"move please." Hank ordered, examining Tony who wasn't hurt at all, save for a bit of rope burn maybe and a bruise where he'd been stuck with the needle. once he was certain Tony was unhurt he focused on the Soldier. "good work Tony." Hank admitted, examining the arm. "looks like Sepsis." he admitted, checking the soldiers pulse. "i don't think it's third stage yet. i can't be sure if it's Severe sepsis or just sepsis yet." Hank admitted. "he'll need oxygen, and an I.V." he muttered. "do we want to risk taking him back to the mansion?" he asked Charles who nodded. "we have the criminal hospital rooms." Charles admitted. "we'll leave him in the reinforced hospital room." he decided, James gasping when he moved to get a closer look at the soldiers state. "...is that? that's... Stevie?" he asked, sounding almost like he was about to faint. "that's Stevie.. that's my brother! what the hell have they done to him?!"

Tony winced as he felt the other’s forehead and skin, dammit. He needed a real doctor, not tony who knew he was sick and not sure how to make it better. Wincing at the moan he swallowed thickly, knowing that this was going to be bad. Gagging as he cut open the other’s wound he swallowed thickly glad to see it wasn’t as bad as he’d been afraid. Getting up and returning in a few moments with the supplies he needed, he settled in to being a doctor as much as he was able. Glancing up at james he nodded tightly. “I’m okay. He’s not. Got injured, infected, and not truly aware of how to take care of himself.”Tony said moving away as soon as hank arrived he waved the other away. “I’m fine. Promise.”He said wincing. “Thanks. I tried to remember what bruce had said to do.”He sighed a little.

“Good. We’ll get him back and take care of it.”Tony sid looking relieved that the man wasn’t to far gone yet. Even knowing that he’d killed a friend, tried to kill others, it still upset tony to see him like this. Because hating the winter soldier would be like hating the gun for killing, instead of the people pulling the trigger. “...Yes. I think it is. I’m sorry...I didn’t...realize it until I saw him like this.”Tony said moving over to james, tightening a hand on the other’s arm, looking upset and worried about him, before swallowing. “I don’t know what they did, but we’ll figure it out. He’ll be okay Cap. But we have to go now, okay?”

the Soldier didn't twitch as Tony checked his temperature. he was so out of it, Tony could have probably done open surgery on him and he wouldn't have twitched. "yes i see... he must had gotten this escaping from the scene." Hank agreed, examining the severe wound. "you did a very good job on this, steady hands." he admitted. "that will make re-stitching this much easier." he admitted. "he doesn't know how to take care of himself?" Logan asked, looking confused. "well. your probably right. bub doesn't look like he's taken a bath in weeks. probably why his cut got infected. looks like he hasn't eaten in a while too." Charles noticed. "you can see his ribs." "that can be fixed with a good diet." Hank admitted. "i would like to get this man into the hospital area as soon as possible. the sooner we get him on oxygen and an I.V. into him the sooner he'll be fit to have the antibiotics he needs. it looks like it's Severe Sepsis. we want to cut it off before he goes into Septic shock." he admitted, examining the stump. "this looks broken too, it will probably need to be reset." he muttered, carefully settling the Soldier onto the stretcher that was also in the bathroom.

"...fuck." James muttered, staring at him. "what if... what if we can't...." he swallowed thickly. "what if we can't fix him?" he asked, worried, following Hank and Logan outside, since they where carrying the stretcher. "are you sure your alright?" he asked Tony, examining the tools on the table and picked up the metal arm. "...it's a prosthetic?" he asked, blinking at Tony. "this thing is bothering the hell out of you, isn't it?" he asked him, looking amused. "well we'll take it with us and you can examine it before making him a better one." he promised. "...Alais isn't going to be happy about this at all, is she?" he asked, looking a bit worried about the nwly discovered Stark Sibling.

“Thanks. Steady hands are needed considering if I fuck up my stuff, I could blow something up.”Tony snickered a little before nodding, glancing at logan. “I don’t think he does. I mean, if his handlers were always telling him what to do, or where to go, he probably has no idea how to take care of a wound.”Tony shrugged a little as hank got the soldier onto the stretcher, sighing quietly as beast and wolverine got steve carefully manuvered out to the vehicle.

“We will. If we can’t, well, we’ll figure out how to work with him the way he is.”Tony smiled sadly, “I can’t always fix everything, but I’m going to fix this.”Tony said as they headed outside, nodding a little. “I’m fine. A little rope burned and bruised, but okay. And yes..it is. A badly made one.”He said twitching a little before making a face at james as they all got into the car. “IT is not. I’m perfectly okay with it. The fact that I’m going to make a better one, is totally besides the point.”Tony said before going quiet, thinking about it before shaking his head. “No, I don’t think she is. I mean, in theory she was okay with getting the soldier here and using him...but the knowledge that he killed her husband, not to mention is your twin, is going to upset her badly.”

Hank chuckled and James and Logan both rolled their eyes at Tony. "you blow things up anyway half pint." Logan pointed out, James snorting. "don't call him half pint, he gets upset." he ordered. only he was allowed to tease Tony for his size. "your right, i don't think he knows how to function on his own at all." James muttered. "at least he can put on clean clothes. these look rather fresh." he admitted, examining the clothes the soldier was currently wearing before grabbing the ar,. "...that's right, Tony Stark can fix everything." he agreed with a smile. "and even if he can't be fixed completely, getting him to the point to where he wants to stay and can mostly function might be enough." he admitted. he didn't think it was true, but it was better than nothing. his twin was alive. Stevie was alive! "you hate it and you're going to demolish it." James said with a chuckle before wincing a little. "...well... maybe Charles should tell her?" he muttered. "yes, i will tell her." Charles agreed, amused that James seamed to be a little bit scared of Alais.

soon, Hank had Steve strapped to a bed. hands tied to the bed using gentle, but unbreakable straps so he couldn't get up and cause problems. even if he did manage to escape those, the room was Hulk Proof. they'd tested. Steve rejected breathing tubes, coming awake long enough to violently fight the tubes that Hank had tried to slip down his nose. he didn't mind the oxygen mask though so Hank had that strapped to Steve's face instead. an I.V. pumped in nutrients as well as hydrating liquids and a second was pumping in the antibiotics. Hank had drained the wound a bit more before gently washing it and stitching it up and set the stump and placed it in a cast so it would heal properly. all in all the man already looked a lot better, even if he hadn't been washed yet. stabilizing him had been a lot more important than getting him clean.

Charles was upstairs with Alais while they where stabilizing the man, explaining what was happening, looking very troubled. "i tried to peek into his mind, just to see what was going on in there..." he admitted to her. "there was nothing. there was memories of what he had done, but before that... it's like someone completely erased his mind..." Charles admitted, shuddering a little. "he has no memories, no opinion, no emotions, nothing. he's... like a doll, or a puppet. i've never seen anything like it." he admitted. "even amnesia victims have emotions and vague memories, their personality isn't usually affected. this is. unnatural in so many ways." he admitted, rubbing his forehead, a headache growing. "i don't know what to do in this situation." he admitted. "i want very much to hate him for killing Scott and hurting my students, but it's like trying to hate a gun, or a child for shooting someone..." he admitted, rubbing his temples again. "i just don't know what to do."

“Do not!And don’t call me that!”Tony growled indeed looking quite upset with that. “Because they’re armor. He’s a fighter, a assassin. He’s been taught to make sure his armor stands up for whatever he’s doing.”Tony pointed out logically before twitching a little, “I can indeed fix anything. And we’ll help him.”He said looking worried about james before snorting. “I am indeed going to demolish it. I might get Alais to make a horse step on it or something equally violent.”He said before smirking slightly. “Scared of Alais?”He teased a little as they got to the mansion, settlign into the sitting room with james, already starting to work on planning a new arm, and what the man needed for it.

“...What?Nothing?”Alais said looking completely pale and shaken at the idea. Swallowing thickly, before nodding slightly. “If it’s unnatural, I assume that’s how Hydra controlled him, because he had no other options, no opinions of his own, so he didn’t fight them.”she shuddered at the idea of just how weird and creepy that was. “I really do want to hate him...but...”She sighed quietly, having gone down to see the other when she saw the other, saw not the strong assassin she’d met him, but a hurt broken man, who had no idea what to do. Swallowing thickly she looked down. “....Do you think he’ll know me?I mean...he was following me. Maybe if...I want to hate him as much as I want to help him....”

Logan lifted his hands to show he wouldn't do it again. "so they taught him to maintain his body armor, but not himself? that's fucked up." James muttered, very unhappy. "we'll do our best for him and that's all that matters right?" he asked with a sigh before chuckling at Tony and shaking his head a little. "no. no i'm not." he totally was. he was scared of Alais. or more like, was scared of Tony being pissed because he'd upset Alais.

"yes, nothing." Charles admitted. "i can only imagine that the only thing he is capable of is obeying orders." Charles admitted with a shake of his head. "honestly i don't think he would even understand what a question is. like if we asked him if he wanted some milk i'm pretty sure he'd just stare at us. but if we ordered him to drink the milk, he'd do it even if he doesn't like milk." he admitted. "we could probably tell him to swallow poison, telling hi it would kill him, and he'd still do it." Charles admitted. "perhaps we should simply see if he can be saved first?" he wondered. "if we can help him... we should, right?" Charles mused.

“It is very fucked up, but they didn’t care about him as a person, just a assassin.”Tony shrugged a little before nodding. “It is.And the best for him, is this fucking arm.”Tony grumbled as he worked, rolling his eyes a little as he glanced up at the other. “Would you sit down?You’re making me nervous with the pacing.”

“....That’s so fucked up. He doesn’t...he doesn’t understand what he’s doing. Simply that he was ordered to do it...”Alais said, horror in her voice, pained and hurting, feeling as bad for the assassin as she did for herself. Swallowing thickly before nodding slowly. “Yes.... We can do that. See if we can save him first...it will please james....to know we’re trying.”She swallowed.

James nodded, disgusted that people could do things like that to other people. "i think he could do well with a new arm, this one is Hydra, it even has the Russian red star on it." James muttered, disgusted, kicking the offending prosthetic. "i can't sit down, i have too many feelings bubbling inside me. i'm twitchy..." he muttered, running a hand through his hair. "what if Alais doesn't want him here? i can't make her put up ith him, but i can't abandon my twin when he's actually alive! i don't want to leave you either but i can't stay if Alais doesn't want him here even if i don't want to leave..." he yanked hard on his hair a couple of times. something he only did when he was really, really upset. the last time he'd done that was when Phil 'died'. though, Loki hadn't actually killed him, he'd just put Phil into a stasis that left him looking like he was dead. once Loki was defeated the Stasis had broken and pop, Phil was alive again.

"he doesn't understand anything from what i can see in his mind. he can't even talk. he just follows orders. ordering Tony to work on his prosthetic was the closest Steven Roger Barnes has ever come to expressing his own desires i think." Charles admitted softly before shaking his head. "no. Alais. we can't do this for James." he admitted to her. "if we are going to help him, it must be for our peace of mind. i think Scott would want us to do what we could and personally, i don't think i can hurt him anymore than he's already been hurt." he admitted. "i don't think i can look at that poor broken man and see a villain. all i can see is a victim. sometimes, i think m powers are more of a curse. being able to see why people are the way they are and feeling pity for them, when they don't deserve any." he grumbled. not that Steve didn't deserve pity. every mission ended with him fighting his handlers. sometimes he even managed to run away if the mission went on too long. they always caught him, always took what made him, him until there was nothing left to take.

(managed to type this up last night before i crashed, hope this'll tide you over for a while)

“”Which is why I’m designing a new one. I’m definitely making something better.”Tony muttered as he gestured towards the drawings that he was working on, without his tools and better equipment, he was simply designing. Glancing up again he sighed a little, “If Alais doesn’t want him here, I’ll find you both a apartment close to the tower, but away so she doesn’t have to see him....and there’s no guarantee she’ll want to stay here anyways. She might head back to europe. Don’t get your panties in a twist over something that’s not happened yet.”Tony sighed a little as he moved over, gently gripping james wrists and pulled his hands away from his head. “Don’t do that. You’ll go bald, and that would seriously be a crime.”

“...Damn....that’s...”Alais trailed off, pained and hurting at the idea before swallowing hard. Staring down at the floor as she thought. Because while james was part of it, because the man made her twin happy, which meant she wanted to make james happy, she had to think about this. Going quiet as she sighed softly. “...He’s a victim, as much as Scott was. And scott was one of the few people in the world, that I think could forgive his killer if given the chance. I think...I can’t force him to go, to not help him, knowing Scott wouldn’t do the same. I’ll lose sleep with helping him, but I’ll lose more if I don’t.”She shuddered a little, resting a hand on charles shoulder, squeezing a little. “Charles, most of the time I’d agree it was a curse, but in this case....it’s giving a man who deserves a chance, a chance. Otherwise, I’d never question that he knew what he was doing....this...this is a good thing, Charles. To know.”she said swallowing thickly.

(lol awesome.)

James chuckled a little and examined the new arm. smaller, sleeker, more flexible. James was impressed. "no loss of strength or defense too i'd imagine." he admitted, smiling. "i'm highly impressed by your work, as always." he admitted with a smile. he never got tired of watching Tony work, watching Tony make things, watching Tony. "oh. i never thought of that." he admitted, letting the other pull his hands away from his hair. "you jut like m hair because you can yank on it while i'm sucking you off." he teased, shaking his had. "i'm being silly. i know. i'm sorry. i can't help it."

Charles nodded. "yes, though, Scott could fight back." Charles muttered. "Scott did fight back and he won, in a sense. Hydra has been marginalized without their best weapon." he admitted before nodding. "i think Scott would forgive him, even if he didn't want to." he admitted before smiling at her. "the world is a much better place with you in it Alais." he admitted before smiling at her. "yes. we should give him a chance and if he can't be saved, we can live life with no regrets, knowing that we at least tried." he agreed. "it is a good thing to know now, but feeling pity for people like Dr. Doom, Loki of Asgard and even Juggernaut... it makes life very challenging. though.." here Charles paused and then. "Loki did step in and save a small group of mutants from a raging mob the other day. not sure if that was actually his intention or not." he admitted, shaking his head. "asgardian's give me headaches."

"Hm,yea. Think I might run like channels under the plating, so he could hide a knife or a poison or something. I dunno."tony said squirming a little because while it was a fairly ridiculous idea he wanted the arm to everything g steve would ever need since tony wanted james' brother to be happy. Blushing a little he rinned."as you should be. I'm always impressive."tony said before smiling."that's why you have me. To do your thinking for you."he teased before flushing at the other's words nearly squirming in place as he avoided the other's eyes. As much as he was a playboy,flirting with someone he really cared for confused shim."you are very silly,but I'll forgive you."

"True he did. But they're both still hydra s victims,just in different ways."alas sighed quietly before nodding."he did...he injured the soldier...and gave us a chance to get him away froM hydra....a good win."she shuddered a little trying to be so positive even if her grief was a constant weight on the woman.and we will try."she agreed before wincing."that's true...I live better not knowing what doom and loki think....and I doubt he meant to. Anything that doesn't involve thor,rarely interest him."

he chuckled a little. "i didn't know you could do that." he wasn't sure he wanted Steve to be armed yet either. "why don't you wait on the weapons? he's still very dangerous right now and until i know he's not going to try and kill us all in our sleep, i'd rather not give him too many chances." he admitted. "we'll add in the weapons later once we're sure he's not going to. you know, go all homicidal on us." he decided before smiling at Tony. "but it's nice of you to plan for them, once Steve is more stable, he'll probably feel better, being able to be armed all the time." he admitted before smirking. "you are always impressive, and you are a grand thinker." he admitted before smiling at him. "i don't know what i'd do without you Tony." he admitted softly before looking up when Hank exited. "he's stable now. physically anyway, though he'll likely be unconscious for some time. we have alarm in there that will tell us when he leaves the bed and he won't be able to get out of that room until someone lets him out." Hank assured them. "he's fine for now."

Charles nodded. "that is true enough." he agreed. Hydra fucked up so many people there should have been support groups for it. "come here Child." Charles ordered gently, wrapping her up in a hg once she was in distance, stroking her hair. "i cannot begin to imagine how truly painful this is for you." he admitted softly before chuckling. "that' the thing, Thor wasn't here at the time and he still blew up a few buses." he admitted. "of course, the mutants dove right into trying to stop him, uncaring that the people they where rescuing had just tried to kill them. really, i have to wonder how uncaring Loki really is." he admitted, hoping to distract her a little. "did you know Loki also has a twin brother?" he asked her. "Thor braught him down to meet Jane Foster and Darcy Jones. his name is Thomas of all things. Darcy immediately dubbed him as Tommy."

"I can do anything. I'm insulted you don't think so to."tony said looking amused though. Before nodding."okay no weapons yet. Getting killed in my sleep would upset alais. We don't need that."Tony made a face before blushing at the praise squirming a little."I'd be a little lost without you to. I mean,who'd cook for me?"he said deflecting some before looking up at hank tilting his head some."good. Thanks hank.be said relieved that at least steve wasn't going to being dying before they had a chance to help him.

Alais swallowed thickly moving over and letting the man hug her as she shuddered a little,tears misting her eyes a little as she nodded."...I just...wish it'd stop hurting..."she sniffled a little before sighing slightly."I don't know. He's long lived enough that I doubt humans could truly understand him."she said making a face before frowning distracted."truly?a twin?"she said before giggling a little."such a human name. And of course Darcy did. Darcy renames everyone."

James chuckled. "even you can't do everything Tony. you can't make a grilled cheese sandwich in a toaster." actually, you could now. it was a TV special, a little fireproof paper pouch that you put the toast and cheese in and it made grilled cheese. it was the weirdest thing ever in James opinion. "yeah lets not upset the girl whose already been upset too much. especially since you're likely to hurt anyone who upsets her." he admitted with a grin before smiling at him. "Pepper. Happy. Jarvis..." he counted on his fingers. "Phil, Rhodey, Charles, Logan all of them can cook." he admitted with a smile before grinning at Hank, so relieved that his brother was okay. "i did realize something though... those Dreams i had? about the chair?" he had described them to Tony often enough that Ton knew exactly what James meant when he said 'the chair' in that horrified tone of voice. "...they weren't dreams..."

he held her gently, shaking his head. "it has only been a few days my dear." he reminded her. "but never forget the place of heroes Thor has spoken so often of." Thor loved to go and visit Scott and Alais and had often brought Asgardian breeds and other breeds of horses from the other nine realms for her to speak with and examine. he had even left her an Asgardian breed for her to try and work with. the Stallion was very proud and picky though and had, so far, not accepted any mare as worthy of breeding. asgardian horses where a touch more intelligent than 'common earth breeds' as the arrogant stallion stated. just because his breed had a few thousand billion more years to evolve... "i think you might be right." Charles admitted. "yes, a twin. he is a chirpy fellow too." he admitted. "Omega of course." he admitted. "yes. i will remain forever grateful i was only named 'Chuck' instead of 'hotwheelz'...." he admitted with a smile.

“I can totally make grilled cheese in my toaster. Calicfer is amazing, he can do anything to.”Tony said with a superior sniff. “Especially then. I’d rather not have to commit suicide cause I upset her.”He said well aware that if he upset her, he’d probably do something stupid like that, though death would be extreme, he’d still be upset if he upset her. “No. I refuse. Logan can’t cook for me. Or the other’s. You have to.”Tony decided before paling as he looked at james, shaken. “I...Oh. Oh fuck.”he shuddered. “Dammit...I’m sorry James...”he shuddered at the idea of the chair.

“I know...but it should stop hurting....And I’ll remember.”Alais smiled a little at the idea of the asgardian, because he genuinely amused the woman, and she’d always loved his fascination with bringing her horses to look at, and loved the stallion he’d left in her care, the woman so utterly touched that he’d trusted her to look after the stallion, that she’d welcome the blond anytime he’d come visit. “That’s weird. Very. Loki is so...not chirpy.”She snickered a little before snickering, distracted from her grief for the moment. “yea, hotwheelz would have been bad.”She giggled a little.

James snorted and rolled his eyes before snorting. "don't even joke about suicide. fuck Tony." he complained. "that's gonna upset Alais too you know. no one wants to see you hurt Tones. let alone anything worse." he grumbled before smirking. "fine. i'll make sure to keep cooking for you. i'm probably the only one who can make you stop working long enough to eat anyway." he admitted. "yeah... the Chair as real and those Dreams where Stevies encounters with it..." he muttered, shuddering violently. "i need a good stiff crink Tony. i'm cold." he admitted. he was having another bad day, too much emotions piled on. if he didn't calm down soon he was going to have a flashback and that was going to be really bad.

he nodded. "things like this take time. sometimes the pain never goes away. with time though, we can look back and smile at all of the memories we have of him." he promised her. "we can remember him for the brave man he was, and know that he will live on forever in Vallhalla, and in our happy memories of him." he murmured. wondering if Thor hadn't always known how important Alais was to the Avengers, his team. he had found her and Scott by complete accident apparently, but Charles had learned that there was no such things as coincidences or accidents when Gods where involved. "no Loki is not, but Tom certainly seams to be." Charles admitted. "i didn't meet him myself but Thor did ay he wished for the others to meet young Tom. he has apparently been sickly for much of his life and rather sheltered. he thinks that now that Tom is healthy, meeting people would do him some good."

“Hm, I’ll try not to then.”Tony smiled a little before huffing slightly. “I know.”He muttered sighing quietly, not protesting the nickname. James was one of the few people in the world that got to call tony whatever he wanted without getting any protest from the man. “Good. And for the most part, yes. Pepper just leaves food by my elbow and assumes I’ll eventually eat it.”He shrugged a little before shuddering, wincing. “Dammit all to helll..”he said even if he hadn’t seen the chair, it was described to him in enough vivid detail, it freaked him out. “Come on. We’re going to get a drink, then we’re going to cuddle, and I’m going to tell you about the time I got to explain condoms and sex to a norse god.”Tony grinned as he fussed over the other, hustling the man into the living room, settling him on the couch before getting them both drinks, and retrieving a blanket, cuddling into the man before he settled into telling james about the time he’d explained condoms to Thor, hoping to distract and calm the other.

“I know...”Alais sighed quietly, nodding. Thinking about her husband with a quiet smile, knowing that in time, they’d be okay. Before making a face, amused at the idea of loki and his twin. “that’s quite amusing really. I want to meet him now to.”She said before frowning slightly, sensing just how upset tony was, wondering what had caused it. “Is Steve awake?”She said sounding worried as she looked at the telepath, wondering if that’s what had tony so upset.

James smiled a little and ruffled Tony's hair. "come on then Tin Man." he ordered, saying the name with such affection that you knew it meant something to James. "huh. really? does she not realize Dum-E removes any food that's been sitting there for more than three hours?" probably not. "yeah... yeah the Chair... Stevie was in that chair..." he whispered, shuddering violently. "yeah... a drink." he agreed, following Tony. he got one of Logan's secrete stash and started gulping it while Tony got him settled, snorting some hellish mix of alcohols out of his nose. "you had to give Thor the sex talk?" he asked, looking highly amused, even if he looked a bit scattered.

"Thor did say he would be bringing Tom down again soon so it will probably happen." Charles admitted with a smile before pausing. "...no, he's still unconscious... James on the other hand seams to have settled into some sort of shock. it's probably a delayed reaction." he muttered, looking at her. "are you getting sensations from Tony?" he asked. his own brother had died of infant pneumococcal disease. so he had never experienced the Twin sensation, though most of the people he knew had shared the experience with him. "shall we go and see what is wrong or let Tony handle it?" he asked her, even if she'd never met Tony before, she knew him better than anyone. she would know if Tony would be okay with company or not.

“Good choice. I do need a heart.”Tony said smiling a little at the idea of the of the wizard of oz, before snickering.”Probably not. Otherwise I’d have a conversation with her before about not eating the food she gives me.”Tony said sighing quietly as he got the other a drink, before snickering.”That bad?”He teased at the sight of the alcohol coming out his nose, before smirking slightly. “I did indeed. It was traumatizing, had to use his hammer to show him how to roll on a condom. It was traumatizing, I tell you, traumatizing.”

“Good.”Alais smiled a little before sighing softly, before nodding slowly. “Probably. He’s probably calm enough to really understand what’s going on.”Alais sighed softly before nodding, frowning slightly. “I am...it’s like...muted. But I know he’s upset.”She frowned thinking about it before nodding slowly. “I think we can go up for a bit, see how they’re doing, and if it upsets them more, we’ll leave them alone.”She decided. Not having charles faith that she knew what was best.

"oh Tony. in a months time you'll find the Great Wizard and learn that ou had a heart all along." James promised with a smile and a chuckle. "that's not why i call you Tin Man though." he admitted. "hmm. well i won't tell her." James promised, kissing Tony's head before shaking his head. "i'm pretty sure he mixed every available alcohol and put it in here." he muttered. "it might actually be enough to get me drunk if i can stomach the taste." he grumbled, taking another long swallow before snickering at Tony's complaining. "seriously? he let you defile his hammer like that?" he asked, looking very amused indeed before looking up at Charles and Alais when they walked in.

Charles nodded a little. "that is likely." he agreed, sighing a little before following her up. "you should have more faith in yourself." he patted her hand. "you understand Tony much more than you think you do." he promised her. "Hello James. how are you feeling?" "cold." "cold?" Charles asked, confused. "yeah. Cold." he mumbled, snuggling into Tony a little more and taking another long drink of Logan's stolen bottle, ignoring Charles disapproving looks.

Back
Top Bottom