Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fates Altered-Avengers Moon/Lady

“...I’m sweetly tough. That works.”Tony hummed pleased before making a face at james. “I fight with everyone like this.”Tony pointed out. Alais smiled a little ruffling tony’s hair before moving away, settlign into a chair, indeed giving James that look. “It will to. They’re very nice tits, and if my husband couldn’t convince me to not take risks, what makes you think you will?”She raised a eyebrow. “Let me do this.” “No. Absolutely not.”Tony growled looking annyed at the idea even.

James snorted, looking amused. "well. that's true." he agreed, well aware that it was just Tony 'testing' people to see if they'd hate him for being his usual obstinate self. "you want to know what i can do that Scott couldn't? i can tie you up and leave you in a closet." he informed her. "i don't have to worry about you kicking me onto the couch and i sure as hell don't have to care if you like me or not." "alright, calm down. Alais, darling." Charles chastised gently. "you don't have the powers or the skills to handle an enemy like this one." he admitted. "do you really think risking your life is going to make Scott' death worth something?" he asked her. "not to mention that Tony has only just been introduced into your life, do you really want to throw that away when the Soldier is likely to advance on just about anyone? you don't need to put yourself at risk when the Soldier might very well come to us without any bait at all." he admitted. "clearly the man wants someone's attention, considering it's us he's targeting, he might very well want our attention."

“....Well. That’s just mean.”Alais said before staring at all three, backing away as she stared at the floor. Knowing her grief was messing with her. “We’ll find him, Alais. We don’t need you to get hurt to do it. Scott wouldn’t want that.”Tony said wrapping his arm around the girl, pressing a kiss to the shorter’s head, sighing quietly. “he’ll find us when he wants to.” “I guess...you’re right. I just....I feel helpless. I couldn’t help Scott, I can’t help here....all I have is horses, and that’s not helpful right now...”She said sounding frustrated.

neither James nor Charles even twitched when she accused them of being mean. "that's right. and you might still b able to help, we just can't risk someone's life doing this, anyone's life." he said, shooting a warning glance at Tony, well aware the man was thinking of taking her place. "if he wants to." James muttered unhappily before smiling at her. "it's hard, feeling helpless." he agreed, gently taking her hand and patting it. "you can help us plan, if your even half as smart as Tony then your still smarter than me. we could use your brains." he admitted with a smile. "come on, i think you need to eat something, i'll cook, what would you like?" he asked.

“...If you say so.”Tony said giving james a look back, starting to dig in his heels, but knowing better then to argue right now, otherwise he’d have alais arguing and wanting to help to. “It is.”Alais agreed sighing softly, squeezing james’ hand back as he took hers, before snickering. “I don’t know about that. Tony’s a mad genius.” “Indeed, but I doubt you’re dumb either.”Tony reassured before nodding. “Food.”he demanded as he followed them towards the kitchen. “Pasta?chicken maybe?”Alais said smiling slightly.

James had timed it perfectly really. Tony couldn't argue now because of Alais and he knew it. "Tony is a genius. that's why i said half as smart. i'm like... an eighth of Tony's smarts." he admitted with a grin. "i'm still better at tactical than he is though. and cooking." he admitted with a chuckle before nodding. "Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo it is." James agreed, Charles even perking up at the lunch choice. "i didn't know you could cook." "mmm, it's a nw development." James admitted. "Stevie used to do all the cooking you know? so after i woke up i had to learn how. Tony set me up with some classes from the local collage and they taught me from scratch so i can cook some pretty fancy stuff now." he admitted. "i still can't make toast though, fucking toasters."

“Ah. We’ll comfort each other when we’re not as smart as tony.”Alais said looking amused, even more amused because she knew james had done it on purpose, made sure tony couldn’t argue with him. “I can cook.” “Can you really?” “Yes.”Tony huffed grinning as they headed for the kitchen, settlign at the table to watch james cook, discreeting watching the man’s ass as he did so. “And since he swears I can’t cook, he needed to know how.”Tony snorted amused. “And that’s why I have calicfer.” “Califer?” “Hm, yes. My AI toaster.” “....really?”

he chuckled a little. "ah if only you here a male, we could do comforting of a different kind." he teased, winking at her because he knew it would bug Tony a little bit that James was kind of sort of flirting with his sister. "yes, he can cook. he can cook omelets that are runny on the inside and burnt on the outside, and he can cook pasta that's so overcooked it dissolves. and he can make grilled cheese in a toaster." he admitted, smirking at Tony before beginning to cook, well aware that Tony was watching his ass because Tony and discreet never worked as well as Tony thought it did. "that fucking toaster hates me." James growled. "just because i thought it was possessed!" he whined. "i mean, for gods sake who needs a talking toaster!?"

“Oh, that’s quite a disappointment then.”Alais said smirking to herself a little as tony growled quietly. Even if he wasnt aware of it. “They’re not that bad! The omelets were good.” “It’s amazing you haven’t killed yourself cooking.”Alais said shaking her head a little as she considered tony. “That grilled cheese was epic, and I eat out alot.”Tony huffed watching james, completely unaware that both james and alais were perfectly aware that he was watching james’ ass. “It’s not possessed, and I do. I mean, it’s the perfect toaster!And it reminds people how to make my coffee for me.”

"a bit of a disappointment." he agreed. "but women, no offense to you, are kind of gross." he admitted. "they have these things called Vaginas you see, that bleed for no reason, and large fleshy mounds on their chests called breasts." he informed her. "not things i enjoy." he admitted, Charles doing his level best to not laugh. "that grilled cheese killed your toaster and that's why you had to make Calcifer." he reminded Tony. "and he's given himself food poisoning a few dozen times." he admitted to Alais with a chuckle, wiggling his ass a little as he adjusted the apron, putting on a bot of a show for Tony, very glad he'd worn the jeans that accented his ass perfectly. "the toaster is possessed." he huffed. "you should be making your own coffee anyway." he huffed, rolling his eyes.

“”No offense taken. I mean, you just don’t enjoy it. You’ll just have to settle for whatever tony has.” “Whatever tony has?You make it sound like I’m a freak and have something weird!”Tony whined a little before making a face. “It did, but it was a perfectly good reason to make a toaster that could make grilled cheese.”Tony informed them before rolling his eyes.”It wasn’t that many times.” “But that’s more then I’ve given myself food posioning.”Alais teased smirking as she realized james was teasing tony. “I have more important things to do then make coffee. Like making a toaster.”

he smirked a little. "Tony has a rather impressive figure, that's true." he agreed. "not as impressive as mine of course, but impressive enough." he teased with a chuckle before snorting a little. "Calcifer can't make grilled cheese Tony." James pointed out. "and no, you can't try to prove me wrong because then you'll be upset for killing your toaster." he stated simply. "Tony. i've marked the dates, Times and what you cooked on my calender. you are up to twenty one times just in the time that i've known you." he pointed out. "if you where a normal person, you'd realize what's wrong with that statement." James scoffed, shaking his head while he boiled water for the pasta and grilled the chicken on the George foreman, swinging his hips back and forth as he hummed to music only he could hear. mostly just to tease Tony even more. before long there was grilled chicken pasta on the table. "order up!" James chirped with a grin as he dished everything up and passed out the food.

“”I’m more impressive!I’m so better then you.”Tny huffed sulking a little at their teasing. “Yes he can!I made it so he could!”Tony huffed whining a little. “I would not. He can make grilled cheese. I’ll ask him when we get home.”Tony decided before frowning. “You’re lying. You’re a sneaky sneak who lies and keeps track of stupid shit.” “...Why do I feel like this is a common argument?”Alais snickered a little watching as tony fidgeted and twitched as he watched James. “Thanks Jamie.”Tony smiled happily at the man as he started to eat, pleased that alais was eating to. at least her grief hadn't ruined her appetite.

"oh, you might be smarter, but i am so totally bigger and more awesome. i play, like literally, the best damn game of Frisbee ever." James stated with a smirk. "he can't! Tony! Toasters can't make grilled cheese! the Cheese fucks with the electronics!" James protested. "your gonna gum him all up and then you'll be pissy for a month!" James grumbled before snorting. "i am Captain America! the paradigm of all that is good and pure in this world! Captain America never lies, never cheats and is never wrong!" he informed Tony before smirking at Alais. "it is a long standing argument." he admitted. "i honestly have no idea why he thinks i'm a sneaky sneak. look at how innocent and pure i am! he's just defiling my good name!" he huffed before smiling at Tony, slurping up his own noodles with a grin. "so." he muttered, examining a video of the winter soldier shooting Bruce, Bobby and Logan. "he's definitely left handed."

(brbing. making dinner.)

“That’s cause you have the world’s biggest frisbee. Just cause you have the shield, doesn’t mean anything. And he can. Totally. I made him so he could have cheese in him. Stop lying.”Tony grumbled. “....You’re not that pure. REmember, I know all the naughty stories of what you got up to when you were younger. Definitely not captain america worthy moments there. And you are not!You are a sneak.” “He totally is. You should sue him for slander against your good name.”Alais grinned looking amused as she watched teh video before frowning. “He is. But even the best shot, using his right hand to....I think scott did some damage. Watch. If he can avoid it, he’s not using his right hand.”

he smirked a little. "i do have the worlds biggest Frisbee." he admitted. "and i'm the worlds best shot with it too." he bragged with a grin before rolling his eyes. "fine. put cheese in Calcifer and don't come crying to me when he breaks." he ordered before smirking a little. "you'll recall it was all Stevie instigating those moments. he was the naughty one you know. for Christ sake he used to go prowling for fights just to prove he wasn't helpless... which he was!" James huffed. "you know, really? your a lot like him." he accused Tony. "only, you can actually fight back." he smirked at hr. "i can't sue him, he owns my lawyers." he admitted with a smirk before frowning at the video. "it almost looks like both arms are hurt." he admitted. "he's trying not to make big movements with either arm. he's primarily left handed but he's using his right arm for small things and left arm for big ones. so, perhaps he has minor injuries to the right and bigger ones to the left he winces when he aims with his left hand, but he doesn't even try to use the gun in his right hand even if he does most everything else with it. he's clumsy with his right hand too. see how he fumbles with the door? he's not used to using his right hand."

“No your not. I could be as good with it if I tried.” “You’d fall on your ass. I’ve seen someone trying to catch it. That shield is heavy.”Alais snickered a little. “It wont break! And I think not. It was totally you, hiding behind your twin is shameful.”Tony accused smirking a little. “Ahhh, yea. That could be a problem.”Alais said looking amused at the idea of tony owning his lawyers before nodding. “Might be why he’s not killed anyone yet. If he’s not been hurt before, or this badly, he might not be making mistakes on purpose.”Alais said frowning a little. “Well, we should put a notice out to the hospitals, and underground doctors. He might not seek help, but if he does, we might get him there.”Tony said already texting natasha and clint to get the two agents on it.

he snickered a little and nodded. "he can't even pick it up unless he's in the suit. Stevie got the lightweight version because Howard liked him." he admitted. "personally i like Tony's models better... i wonder whatever happened to Steve's shield?" it was in the Smithsonian. "it probably will break if you keep cramming things into him that aren't supposed to go into him!" James pointed out before nodding. "a big problem." he agreed with a chuckle. "i could go out of SI for lawyers but Tony has the best and any other Lawyer i get would be walked all over." he admitted. "so maybe he's not trying to get our attention at all, maybe he's just trying, and failing to complete his mission because he's wounded?" he muttered. "good idea Tony." he agreed. "could be that' why he went after Bruce? everyone knows that he's a doctor after all." he mused. "and Bruce is, so far, the only discrepancy in the attacks." "i don't think five attacks are enough to be an official pattern in this case. this is the first that we've had an Avenger in D.C." Charles pointed out. "he seams to be intelligent enough to take opportunistic attacks." "that's true." James admitted, watching the video of the Winter Soldier ducking into a sewer. "he's hanging out i the general area though." he admitted. "i don't wonder if he hitched a ride on the same plane that brought Alias here. see? he went from here... and then his next attack was here." he pointed at the airport. "not an hour after Alais landed. then here. six miles from the school he shot Bobby Dray. then here, three miles he attacked Aurora. now he targeted the Funeral and then Bruce. i think he doesn't have any idea what he's doing here, i think he's just wandering and looking for targets." "that seams just as likely as the other theories we've come up with." Charles admitted.

“Everyone likes my model’s better. And it’s in the smithsonian.”Tony answered before smirking, “You could say that about sex you know. Shoving things where they don’t belong.”Tony teased a little. “It might be that. I mean, if he’s trying, but he’s hurt, it’s got to be frustrating him that he’s not able to pull it off.”Alais frowned a little before nodding slightly. “Might be. But it’s to early to tell, like charles said. There’s never been enough information about the soldier to be able to know what’s going on with his patterns.”Tony said soundign frustrated before pausing, tilting his head a little. “Maybe he followed me here. I mean. If scott was his mission, and he lost the people telling him what to do, he’s following the person tied to the last mission, and simply opportunistic enough to attack others while he’s here.”Alais frowned thoughtful before looking up at tony. “We’re going to go look. Wanna come searching with me?”Tony said as he stretched, “Between me and Jarvis, we can probably cover the area fairly quickly.”

James chuckled a little and shook his head. "well, i'll have to get it back." he decided. "i don't like the idea of that thing being so unprotected. Stevie adored that thing." he admitted. "it should be in the Tower, where random assholes can't steal it." he admitted before smirking. "no, my cock totally belongs up your ass." he admitted, leering at Tony before nodding at Alais. "he does seam to be getting more frustrated and i think he's aggravating his injuries too." he admitted. "the more he works the worst his aim seams to get." James muttered. "you could very well be right. he might have followed you. in fact, now that i think of it, he's still following you." Charles said, surprised. "that's why he was at the funeral, he was following you. why though?" "imprinting?" James guessed. "if his eyes are as blank as Logan and Alais said they are, he might be following her because she's the first person he saw after the death of his handlers. maybe he's following her because he thinks she's his new handler, or because she's the only thing he recognizes?" he looked up at Alais and sighed. "i'm not going to be able to talk either of you out of this, am i?" he asked, shaking his head. "fine. we can go, but we have to travel in pairs." he ordered. "and no one takes him on. if you can, try to talk to him but if he points that gun at you, you're splitting, got it?!" he demanded.

“I’ll see to it that you.”Tony said tilting his head a little before shuddering at the idea of james’ cock up his ass, shivering a little. “If you say so.”He said blushing a little. “If he’s aggravating the injuries, he’s probably getting even more frustrated, one feeding the other, into a a vicious circle, the more he works, the worse he feels.”Alais said frowning a little before glancing at charles biting her lip. “Maybe...I mean...I was there, with scott. As traumatic as it was for me, I knew what was happening...if he’s as blank as we think, he latched onto the only other person he knew after his handlers died...”Alais frowned a little before nodding. “You can’t. You two have suits and body armor, and scott made sure I had some of my own. If he really did imprint on me, I might be able to talk to him...”Alais said before nodidng. “Of course.” “James, you go with Alais. I’ll grab logan to be my backup.”Tony said, willing to split from james, to give alais the best protection available.

"thanks Tony." James said with a smile before smirking at the shudder. "i do say so." he admitted with a snigger. "your right. and from what we can see, he looks kind of sick too." Charles admitted. "i wonder if he has an infection of some sort?" he mused before frowning at a picture of the soldier with his eyes uncovered. "he looks familiar a little bit." he admitted before looking up at her. "so he's following you because your the only thing he recognizes other than his targets." he muttered. "that's very interesting." he murmured before sighing a little. "alright, alright, fine." he agreed. "me and Alais will search the funeral and cemetery and Tony and Logan can search the streets with Jarvis." James agreed, smiling at Alais. "maybe we'll get lucky?" he mused, shaking his head a little. "we check in every ten minutes, no debate." he ordered, sliding out of his chair, turning to Alais and handing her a gun. "this is called an Icer. it is non lethal no matter how many times you pop someone with it. it's a high grade narcotic basically. i want you to carry it while we're searching. if we are attacked, you can use it without having to worry about actually hurting someone."

“He does. Tired. Wonder if the longer he’s out...of control, away from hydra... They might have set it up so he’s getting sick without them.”Alais frowned a little before nodding. “It is interesting, makes me wonder if it’s true, what exactly they did to him.”She sighed quietly. “Hopefully, we’ll get lucky.”Tony agreed smiling a little as he nodded. “I’m not debating that. Ten minutes.”Tony promised as he went to find Logan, suiting up and heading out with the mutant. “I’ve heard about these...”Alais said studying the gun as she moved it hand to hand, getting used to the weight as they headed for the funeral and cemetery, nodding slightly. “That’s good to know.”she said even if she weas getting attacked, she’d be a little upset at the idea of killing someone, so knowing she couldn't, was good.

he nodded, examining the screen. "you know. i wouldn't doubt it, they're sick bastards." he admitted, scowling a little. "i don't think anyone really knows what they did to him." he admitted. "even Natasha doesn't know and she was trained, practically raised by him." he admitted. "we know he was subjected to routine torture. other than that we don't know a damn thing." he admitted with a shake of his head. "yeah, one of our science specialists at Shield made them." James explained with a grin. "Fitz is a bit of a dork but Tony adores him almost as much as he adores that brat Harvey." now he was just picking on Tony. "alright. out we go." he chirped, heading out. as promised they checked in every ten minutes. the ten minute check was fine. the twenty perfect. the thirty was boring and the forty... went unanswered. "Tony you asshole you better not have turned off your phone!" "he didn't." Logan said gruffly. "i just got shot five times in the face and Tony was poked with a needle. i think Tony's been kidnapped." "you think!?" "it's hard to think when we have a bullet in my brain." Logan admitted. "well fuck."

Tony wasn't out for long, and he didn't wake drowsy the way you'd expect from a drug. he wasn't hung over or bleary or sluggish. in fact, he felt the same way he did after a ten minute nap in the lab. only instead of being in his fancy chair he was tied, very expertly, to a kitchen chair. his arms where tied down at elbow and wrist. his legs where tied down at ankle, knee and thigh. his hips where also tied to the back of the chair, as was his chest around the armpits and his neck, the rope tight, but not so tight it was cutting off circulation. even Natasha would have had trouble getting out of that one. especially since the Soldier was standing in the doorway, a gun in his right hand and a knife in his left. mask off. his eyes had dark circles under them. he was pale and sickly and sweat was beading at his forehead and temples with an unhealthy flush to his cheeks, indicating a fever. he was breathing oddly, breath coming in quick sharp pants as if he had run a long time or couldn't seam to get a full breath. he was just standing there, watching Tony, waiting. the room was completely empty of anything but Tony, the chair, the ropes and the Soldier.

“Which makes it hard to figure out what’s going on, not knowing makes it hard to know what’s going on.”Alais sighed a little before snickering. “Well, at least Tony had someone there to talk to.”She said relaxed, glad that tony had friends, people that would look after him before raising a eyebrow. “Harvey?”She said as they walked, searching, before wincing as tony didn’t answer. Swallowing thickly, scared for her twin and trying not to panic. “What?”Alais’ eyes wiened as she looked logan over, making sure he was okay, even if she knew the man was. “Can you track where they went?”

Tony frowned as he blinked slowly, not drowsy, but confused on what he was doing. Frowning as he stared down at the floor, before squirming, trying to get free before sighing as he slumped back into the chair, finally acknowledging that he wasn’t alone. “....”Staring at the man for a long moment, he tried to focus on the being sick part, instead of the gut punch of recognition, swallowing hard. “So. We were right, you are sick. You need help, Winter.”Tony said his voice quiet and calm, struggling to focus and be calm, remembering everything james had ever told him about being kidnapped, panic wouldn’t help, he had to stay calm.

Back
Top Bottom