Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fates Altered-Avengers Moon/Lady

“Don’t have cousins. Parents were only children after their twins died.”Tony muttered tilting his head, looking curious about the woman more.

“Huh. Well, she might be. I mean, horses have moods just like humans, even if they’re not exactly the same.”Alais said looking bemused and worried as she considered that. “Well, I’ll come then. Hopefully we can figure out what’s going on.”she said, distracted from her grief as she considered the horse. “Oh?Well, maybe I’ll take him back with me.”She said sounding interested.

“They were awesome glasses. They deserved to be talked about.” “Well, they were fairly awesome.”Alais agreed looking amused at the idea, before flushing a little smiling. “Thank you. It took alot of work to get into the school.”She said relaxing a ittle,e glad to be talking about something besides her grief. “Hey!I’m not a idiot. And besides, I don’t need introductions. Everyone knows me.” “He’s right, I knew who he was.”Alais said looking amused before wincing. “Yes....well. They never could accept that Scott was different from them. They wanted an all-american boyscout, and no matter what else he was, Scott couldn’t be simply the boy who played football and dated the cheerleader.”Alais sighed softly laughing. “He wasn’t, at least not after he left home.”she smiled a little as her stomach growled. “Have you eaten?Recently?”Tony said lookign worried, knowing that grief tended to make people forget about the normal things, like eating. “we should go. Get food.”

Charles nodded. "they where, as the children say, pretty sweet." he agreed, looking amused. "it takes a lot of skill to work with animals as willful as horses are." James admitted with a smile. "sometimes they're more clever than they aught to be." he admitted with a smile. "you are an idiot, and don't encourage him Miss! he's got a big enough Ego as it is." he teased her with a chuckle. "yeah, well.... ignorance is bliss i suppose. i still hate them." he admitted. "All-American boyscout huh?" he asked, rolling his eyes. "in other words, they wanted him to be what i was supposed to be. gross. sometimes, i think they got me and Steve confused." he admitted before shrugging, not looking in the least bit bothered by lying straight to someones face. considering 'Captain America' wasn't supposed to be able to lie, if the comics that came after his and Steve's 'deaths' where to be believed. "i know this great little place." James offered, looking at Charles. "you know the place? the one that Phoenix always goes to." Phoenix was a woman, who used to be Jean Grey. when she died, killed by Logan after she went mad, she was reborn as Phoenix. she wasn't exactly human, she rarely showed up at all but when she did come back to earth, rare as that was, she always went to the same restaurant, obsessed with the cheesecake they served there. one of the only things that remained of Jean Grey. "the service is over." Charles agreed, watching the parents and friends dropping flower onto the grave. "we should leave, the Summers are planning on raising a scene." he admitted. "we should leave before they come over here."

“They really are. Sometimes my horses are smarter then my human people.”Alais smiled a little before smiling. “Fine, not encouraging him.” “I am not a idiot, and my ego is perfectly appropriated.”Tony said making a face. “Well, I do to, and went through great lengths to not be near them most of the time....and yes. They would have been quite happy with that. Though I find it amazing they’re not happier about him being cyclops, considering he just followed your role, in choosing a superhero control.”Alais norted amused before nodding. “We do. Scott loved that place.Him and Jane went there alot.”She smiled before wincing as she watched the flowers fall, she’d already said goodbyes to her husband. She didn’t want to get into a fight. “Let’s go then.”Tony said smiling as they headed for their cars.

James nodded. "i know smarter insects than some of the people i deal with on a daily basis." James admitted with a chuckle. "good. no encouraging. and you, your totally an idiot and your Ego is getting so big you have trouble fitting in your Tower." he pointed out, looking amused, Charles leaning over to Alais. "do you think they realize that they are flirting with one another?" he asked her, making James snort. "of course i know it, Tony's the oblivious one." James stated simply. "now hush, i'll never get into his pants if you keep interrupting." Charles chuckled and shook his head. "we really should head out." he warned, James nodding and ushering all of them to the car. Charles had a special limo that he could wheel right into. "so i was wondering." James admitted. "Scott never said how he met you." he admitted to her once they where settled into the car, with Tony driving of course, Tony always drove. James paused, catching a sight of the Winter Soldier and whipped around to get a closer look, but the man was already gone. they would find out on the news two hours later when they wheeled into the Mansion that Logan was shot when he went to say goodbye to Scott after everyone else had left. not that he died. two bullets to the brain and three to the heart and the man was back up in a matter of five minutes. it paid to be nearly immortal even if Storm was insisting on checking his health, much to the Cigar chomping mutants annoyance.

“Me to. Though pepper’s not included on that list. Pepper’s smarter then everyone.”Tony said before whining a little. “It is not. My tower’s perfectly sized to my ego.” “Huge and overinflated?” “Exac-no!”Tony started to agree before shaking a finger at alais. “Stop teasing.”He ordered. “Probably not”.Alais snickered amused at tony’s obvious oblivious state as they headed for the car. Tilting her head as they got settled into the car. “I met him when one of the school’s rescues was a former show horse that I wanted. He helped me figure out how to start a new breed of horses from there.”Alais smiled happily, pleased at the idea that her special pretty show horses, was going to make sure that no one would ever forget scott. That he’d left a mark on the world that everyone would know. “What is it?”Tony said looking away from the road to look at james as they headed for the diner.

“Logan?You okay?”Alais said as she walked into the medical lab, looking him over. “He’s fine.”Storm said pleased to having checked on him, even if she knew the man hadn’t wanted to let her.

James nodded. "yeah Peppers a smart one. scary too." he admitted before laughing. "and ow we've proven that Alais is smarter than you too!" he chirped, smirking when she outplayed him. "no no, keep teasing him, this is good." James admitted with a grin. "he needs people to pick on him once and a while, reminds him he's just as human as the rest of us." "we're not really humans." Charles pointed out, looking very amused. "precisely." Charles laughed. delighted. "i didn't know Scott was a horse breeder." James admitted, looking surprised, Charles shrugging. he hadn't known that either. but then, he tried to stay out of people's heads. "it's nothing. i ust thought i saw something." James admitted. "must have just been a memory." he muttered.

"i'm Fine." Logan grumped. "it was just a masked freak, all in black." he admitted. "it was the eyes that got to me more than anything else." "the eyes?" Charles asked, looking surprised. "what about them?" "well. they where normal enough... they where just... dead." Logan admitted. "completely lifeless." Logan shuddered. "i've never seen eyes so dead before." he admitted, hopping off the exam table. "will you let me see?" Charles asked, lifting a hand once Logan nodded, setting fingertips to Logan's temple and closing his eyes, gasping and shuddering, pulling away. "...the same man who killed Scott..." Charles informed them. "it looks as if we're being targeted..." "can that relly b deduced by only two incidents?" "...four, actually. Bobby was shot two days ago and Piotr was also shot. though the bullet could not pierce his metal body." Charles admitted. "we are definitely being targeted."

“I am not as human as the rest of you. I’m better, and since none of you are exactly human either, it’s a good thing I’m not.”Tony huffed making a face.”He wasn’t really, he just liked riding. After we met, he found a talent for choosing horses....for figuring out which ones were the best to train.”She shrugged a little, smiling slightly, glancing at james tilting her head, but letting it go. Not sure what he’d thought he’d seen.

“.....I met him. He was watching the funeral.”Alais frowned looking upset at the idea, as she realized that she’d seen him before. Swallowing hard at the idea, frowning slightly as she considered that. “....Why didn’t he kill me then?He was just watching. He knew I was there for the funeral.”Alais said looking worried, frowning slightly. "He weas choosing targets. you're mutation might have been subtle enough he didn't know you were a mutuant, simply that you were Scott's wife."

James chuckled. "you couldn't keep up with me if you where a human." he agreed with a chuckle. "wow, that's amazing." James admitted. "all horses hate me, so... i try not to get too close to them." he admitted. "and Tony's terrified of all living things, human beings included." he admitted. "so we'll be stuffing our faces while your in the stables."

"he didn't do anything?" James asked, looking confused. "it's more like he's targeting active X-men. he picked Bobby out of a crowd of other known mutants." Charles admitted. "no one else was shot at." Charles admitted. "so it might be a focused attack against the X-men." he admitted, shaking his head. "we cannot be sure, but i'll be spreading the word for everyone to keep their heads down and spread out. we don't want to give this guy an open target." he admitted, sighing a little. "at least we know he's not targeting anyone here at the moment or he would have shot us while at the funeral." "maybe. or maybe he's trying to pick us off as quietly as possible. as in one at a time without fights." James admitted, scowling a little, trying to think. "did you get a real good image of him?" James asked. "could you replicate his image somehow?" "no. i have tried but all methods have failed and i'm a terrible artist." "he was blond." Logan said. "blue eyes, black mask over his face and a red scar on left arm and chest..." "FUCK!"

“True. Most make your sex life hard, having to find someone to keep up with you.”Tony snickered a little. “Seriously?”She said snickering. “Yep. And not everything terrifies me. I like some people.”Tony made a face.

“No he didn’t. He just stood there watching...I thought he was a friend, who didn’t get along with everyone else.”She shrugged a little, before wincing. Nodding a little. “Might be.”She said. “I’ll spread the world. It might not just be x-men. He might start on the avengers if given the chance.”Tony frowned a little thinking about it. “....If you describe him, I bet I can get Jarvis to draw him...”He said before wincing, “Fucking hell. You and your ghost story.”Tony growled looking at james. “Somehow I’m blaming you for him being here.”he whined, mostly because it worried him that the soldier was stalking heros now.

"i don't have sex." James admitted with a sigh. "anyone i try to pick up tries to run to the press so i have to be careful, i just gave up because Phil hates trying to clean up my messes." he admitted with a sulk.

"that's... creepy." James admitted, Logan nodding. "well, Scott did have a lot of friends like that, so i'm not surprised you'd assume that." Logan admitted. "for fuck's sake, One Eye got along with Deadpool." Logan huffed. "hell. he liked YOU." James quipped right back, Logan smirking and sticking the cigar in his mouth, but leaving it unlit. "eah, we'll have to call Bruce..." "Dr. Banner?" Logan asked, sounding startled. "but he was at the funeral." he pointed out. "...was he not supposed to be here?" Logan asked when Tony and James stared at him. "....Tony. call him. now." James ordered. "and if this is anyone's fault it's Natasha's. she's the one who told us about him. i just remembered the story." he stated, watching Tony call Bruce. who sounded like he was in some serious pain when the shapeshifting superhero choked out an address and gasped for help. looks like the Winter Soldier had tagged another victim. odd that the only person he'd killed so far was Scott. though, from the sounds of things, Bruce wasn't far behind.

“It was, but he got along with logan’s right, Scott got along with everyone.”She said shrugging a little, looking amused. “Indeed. And logan’s horrible to get along with.”She teased wolverine, because for the most part, despite their differences, logan, her, and scott had gotten along. “I will.”Tony nodded before looking startled, “what? I...no. He could. Just didn’t know he was back in the states. Last time we talked he said he was india.”tony said looking worried even as he started to call Bruce, wincing as he heard the other talking. “Hang on buddy, we’re on our way.”Tony said glancing at james. “Up for a ride?”He said already heading back out to the car to get his briefcase suit. Suited up within moments, barely waiting for james to be ready before picking up the man, and trusting the x-men to follow even as he flew for bruce’s location.

Logan nodded. "he hated me at first." Logan admitted with a chuckle. "cus i kept flirting with his hisgh-school sweetheart. took him a while to forgive me for killing her too actually." he admitted. that had been so many years ago. "i am horrible to get along with, but hey. your all going to be dead in a few dozen years and i won't. so, forgive me for being a dick." he stated, shrugging a shoulder. "maybe he was going to surprise you?" James mused. Bruce did that sometimes, just showed up like he'd always been there. sitting at the table drinking one of his nasty bitter teas and chatting with Jarvis. "you got it." James agreed, puling his shirt and pants off and his Cowl on, leaving him in his Captain America suit, yipping in glee, as he always did, when he was yanked into the air. it was better than any roller coaster. Bruce was a block down from the airport in an alley, bleeding out on the pavement. shot in the shoulder and in the waist, just above his hip. "T. Tony. hey." Bruce stuttered out, leaning against the wall of the Alley he'd ducked into as oon as he'd been shot. "how are you not a raging green monster right now?" James wondered. "don't kow... the big guy is screaming, but he can't get out..." Bruce's ace twisted. "i don't like it. i think there might be a drug on the bullets. doesn't hurt as much as it should. and i'm too calm. not in shock, really. not that kind of calm." Bruce mumbled. "Alright buddy. we'll get you back to the Mansion. Storm can help fix you up."

"Oh,we love you to logan."alais said rolling his eyes a little. "Probably. he does that occasionally."tony said snickering at the memory of the last time bruce had simply shown up.following the signal to bruce iron man huffed a little as he sat james down looking at bruce as he knelt down to look at him his face plate flipping up and looking confused."hey. You weren'twho I was suspecting to find when we caught up to you."tony said."drugged calm then. Dammit."tony said looking worried at the idea wondering just what the soldier had found to drug bruce. Growling softly as he gently picked up bruce glancing at james."if you hang onto the back I can carry you both."he said because james was the only one who could ride the back of the suit. The finger and toe divets made just for his fingers and toes, enough to be a grip but not enough to give a enemy a handhold

Logan chuckled a little. "yeah. i love you too short stuff." he promised her, ruffling her hair. the last time Bruce had just shown up, he had been taking a nap on the couch, bag of chips in one hand, shirt off, tea on the table and a science magazine in the other hand, snoring. completely at home in the tower. "well. you did call me." Bruce admitted sluggishly with a smile. "came to the funeral but the flight was delayed." he admitted. "was gonna wait in your jet." he admitted. "yeah. calm." Bruce admitted. "...i'm not sure i like this." he admitted. "never been cut off from Hulk before...." he admitted. "i really don't like it." he admitted, wincing when he was picked up, but not crying out. "you got it. i always do love riding you." James admitted with a smirk. his reflexes where the only one sharp enough to make the minute shifts in his body as well, so even if someone else did get hold of the suit, they'd just make Tony crash or they'd fall off. Bruce chuckled weakly at James joke before settling into Tony's arms and closing his eyes. Hank McCoy was waiting for them in the underground hospital. while Storm handled the stitches, Hank was pulling out the bullet shards and taking samples of the drug. "fascinating. it's nothing more than a benzodiazepines." Hank informed them. "it looks like it's Valium, perhaps Xanax." he mused. "it's in potent enough quantities to cut Bruce off completely from his fear and Anger responses, which is why his alter form cannot come out. Hulk comes through those neurological pathways." Hank admitted. "since he can't trigger those emotions, he can't unleash the hulk."

“So I did. Though I thought it’d be the big guy waiting here.”Tony said snickering a little. “To bad you didn’t get to do that. That would have been amusing.”He said trying to distract the other before wincing. “I’m not sure I’d like it either. Definitely a dangerous thing in the wrong people’s hands. Especially if they figured otu how to force you to be the hulk to go along with cutting him off....”Tony said before sighing,”Sorry bruce.”Tony said wincing a little as the other winced, before staring at james for a moment. “I have no words for that.”he said even as he closed the faceplate, at a loss on what to say to the flirting. When they got there tony frowned, looking disturbed as he considered what hank was telling him. “Could they force him to be the hulk to?I mean, I know he can do it anytime, but if they use aderline or something, could they force him to stay in that form?”

Bruce nodded. "yeah. me too, but he cant come out right now... it's been a really long time since i've felt pain." he admitted, looking sort of confused. "yeah. i would have taken a shower in your private bathroom." he admitted. "i love your soap, it always smells really good. but it's so expensive Tony." Bruce informed him. he was higher than a kite apparently. "so i steal it." well that would explain why Tony's body wash kept going missing. James had stuffed a fist in his mouth to keep from laughing at that declaration. "yeah. dangerous. Hulk is really pissed." he admitted, James wincing at the idea of someone being able to contain or control Bruce like that. not okay. "it's okay. it only hurts a little. it's kind of nice. it's been a long time since i felt pain." he admitted. "really? no quips back about how your the one who tops or anything?" James asked, Bruce snickering. "Tony's a sub." he informed James. "he's totally my science bitch." "....yeah he's totally high."

"there is a chance possibility." Hank admitted. "but it would take large amounts of dangerous drugs. most likely Cocaine or similar drugs. i highly doubt people are interested in setting off the hulk however." Hank admitted. "even if they do, it depends on how Bruce himself reacts to the drugs themselves. not everyone get's angry or frightened and as laid back as Bruce normally is i don't know that those would work on bringing out the hulk. you'd probably have better luck throwing rocks at Bruce and waiting for him to get annoyed." he admitted. "as for forcing him to stay into that form, i don't think that's possible." Hank admitted. "Hulk travels through those pathways yes, but once out, he has control, he no longer relies on Bruce's system, in fact, any drugs in Bruce's system at the time of the change are immediately dissipated. he did studies." Hank admitted. "and Hulk is.... tame, enough now that even if they do draw him out, he's more likely to sit and wait for an Avenger to come and guide him than he is to go on a rage through the city." James agreed.

“”....You’re always welcome to my shower. And it’s not that expensive. I keep having to buy alot of it.”Tony made a face before pausing, thinking about it, staring at the other before huffing. “well, that explains why I’m always running low.”Tony shook his head a little before smiling. “well, we’ll get you back to the twoer soon, and you can go play in the hulk room.”he smiled a little, before shaking hsi head. “Nope, cause I have no idea how to respond to James Barnes flirting with me. This is weird.”Tony whined a little, before staring at bruce, jostling him a little. “Now bruce, what did I tell you about calling me your bitch?We all know that’s not true.”

“Ah. Makes sense...and maybe not. But I mean, if they force him to be the hulk, the goverment might get involved again. Make things messy.”Tony shrugged. “Not a likely plan, but something to be aware of.”Tony shrugged a little before looking relaxed at the idea of hulk talking care of bruce once the drugs were out of his system. “That’s true. He is fairly...tame after we gave him that sparkly ball.”Tony snickered a little having heard about it for hours cause bruce had ended up with body glitter from the ball in some very interesting places.

he nodded. "its expensive. it's like, eight dollars a bottle. a little bottle!" "your such a diva Tony." James teased with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "yeah. who'd have thunk it? Bruce Banner, Kleptomaniac." James admitted with a chuckle, Bruce nodding. "Hulk likes the play room." Bruce admitted. "i'm tired Tony." he admitted, James shaking his head. "Tony i've been flirting with you ever since you found me in the ice. it's not my fault your blind." he pointed out before snickering when Bruce called Tony a bitch. "no, no. it's so true! he's my bitch." Bruce admitted. "he totally does everything i tell him because... i'm not sure why but it's hot." he admitted. "don't tell Tony but he really is hot. sucks that i can't date him, because he's just not submissive enough. too dominant, yeah. Tony's too Dominant but he's really nice to look at." Bruce admitted, apparently forgetting he was actually talking to Tony.

"that's true, except that Shield is currently protecting Banner are they not? the military won't dare get involved." James pointed out. "and if they do, they won't dare try to go through me." he admitted. "i'm not about to let them fuck with Bruce, or with Hulk." he admitted. "we'll make sure to keep it in mind. i just don't like how this guy is actively targeting superheros. that's seriously what this is starting to look like." he admitted, crossing his arms before smirking. "he bitched about that for days didn't he?" he asked with a smile. "he going to be okay?" "he'll be fine. he'll have a bit of a hangover, but nothing important was hit. whoever this person is, they have very bad aim." "yeah that's weird. the Winter Soldier is supposed to be the best damn shot in the world. is he missing on purpose? maybe it's another copy cat?"

"The bottles not that small,and considering I make over 200 dollars a hour, I think I can buy some expensive good smell mode wash."tony snickered a little before nodding."he's so getting teased later, the klepto."he snorted before smiling."I know. Which is why I built it. So he'd enjoy it. Rest bruce. We'll be there soon."he said before making a face."I am not blind."he huffed though he really was since he hadn't noticed the flirting."i do not. I decide what I do,not you. I totally don't obey."tony huffed before pausing frowning slightly. Upset cause he hadn't noticed how it seemed two of his best friends had the hots for him."I better be nice to look at. I work hard to look this good."

"They are but I don't trust anyone to keep that in mind."tony shrugged a little before nodding."true. Hopefully between you shield and me we'll be enough to keep him safe."he sighed a littlelooking relieved bruce wouldn't suffer any real I'll effects from this before wincing."I doubt it's a mistake. Has to be missing on purpose. Don't know why but he is."

Bruce nodded. "you make too much money." he huffed, shaking his head. "i don't make money, i should make money." Bruce decided. "i should work somewhere. i think i'll go work at a school." he decided. "i'll teach idiots how to not be idiots." he decided. "he is getting teased." James agreed with a chuckle. "okay Tony." Bruce mumbled, settling in and going to sleep. "you are a little bit." James admitted with a smile. "don't worry about it so much." he suggested to Tony. "and you do look good." he agreed with an impish grin.

"well. you might have a point." James admitted. "we won't let anything happen to him." he promised. "so. maybe instead of trying to kill us, he's. what? warning us off from something? trying to get our attention? fucking with us?.... i want to see the video of Scott's fight with this guy." James decided. "think Jarvis can manage that?" James asked, before blinking when his phone went off, text from Phil. "oh! it's the information on your... sister...." he blinked at the phone and then looked up at Tony. "well... that might explain it." he admitted, handing Tony the phone and wondering if Tony was going to be happy or outraged and how Alais was going to react.

“I do not.I have a rare gift, that people are willing to pay for.”Tony said looking amused, before snickering. “You could work for me.”he offered nodding a little at bruce’s words as the man settled in. Content to know that the man was resting, before sighing. “Thanks...I’ll try not to worry about it to much then...”

“Something. Whatever his handlers want from us, maybe it requires us actually paying attention, instead of simply stumbling along.”Tony shrugged a little frowning a little, before nodding. “I’m sure Jarvis can.”Tony said already starting to text his AI, knowing the AI would start working right away, before startling, tilting his head a little. “Really?”He said before taking the phone, looking....bemused. “Wha....”he stared, thinking about it. “I...have no idea what to think.”He stared, trying to figure out what he was feeling.

Bruce nodded. "it's a gift." he agreed sluggishly. "i could work or you, but if i do that then you'll get even more annoyed when i go to Africa and Guatemala and Brazil." he mumbled, James smiling.

"well. we'll pay closer attention then." he muttered. "see if you can't get video feeds of the other attacks too." he ordered. "but Scott' is a priority, since he's the only one that died." he ordered before watching Tony. "yeah. really." he admitted before nodding. "it's a bit of a surprise, yeah... i wonder if she knows?" he wondered. "i wouldn't think so, she didn't act as if she knew..." he admitted, scowling a little, thinking hard. he knew Alais and Charles where already in the stables, looking over the fussy horse and the massive Percheron that needed a new home.

“I will. Hopefully we’ll figure out what’s happening.”Tony growled looking annoyed as he texted jarvis the rest. Frowning as he considered what he was hearing. To stunned to think of anything really. This was...to big, to insane. “No...I doubt it. Dad would have made sure she couldn’t be traced back to him....”He frowned before sighing. “let’s go then. We’ll go see them.”he said needing to see the other’s, making sure bruce was sleeping before heading for the stables.

Alais grinned a little as she stroked the percheron’s head, resting her head against his cheek as he bent down to snuffle at her. “You are a sweet boy aren’t you?So sweet.”she muttered stroking his head, before looking at charles, “Hm...I think he would be a good fit...I mean. He’s so sweet....”she muttered patting his head, before moving over to the fussy mare.

he nodded a little. "i'm sure we will. we just have to figure out the clues." he admitted before grimacing a little at Ton's reaction. "er... maybe you better let me tell her. i'm not sure you have the sense of mind to tell her without freaking out. or freaking her out." he admitted with a shake of his head, checking on Bruce, satisfied with how he was doing and that Hank and Aurora where watching over him.

Charles smiled, he loved watching her work with the horses. the horse had a lot to say, he was very chatty for a horse, not that Charles could tell. "well, i'll make sure he's shipped to you then." he agreed. "i'm not sure horses are meant to fly." he admitted. "but we can take him by tailor and boat easily enough." h admitted before waiting to see what she would say about the mare who now wanted absolutely nothing to do with anything. "what does she have to say?" he asked curiously, glancing up when the boys entered and motioning for them to be silent for a moment,

“...Okay. You can tell her...I don’t...this is...to weird. I mean, I have a twin!”Tony said sounding upset, worried. Definitely starting to freak out himself even as he followed after james.

“You’re such a chatty boy.”Alais said smiling quietly, resting her head against his, before nodding, looking at Charles. “Thank you. I’d enjoy that.”She smiled a little before nodding. “Shipping would be best.”Alais said before looking at the mare. Gently stroking her forehead, her features darkening, “Shush, you’re okay. I’ll make sure he’s taken care of, promise.”Alais soothed, sighing quietly before looking at charles, for the moment ingoring the boys. “One of the older students has been wearing spurs and using a crop on her to hard when he’s been riding. Frightened her badly enough she doesn’t want anyone riding.”

Back
Top Bottom