Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fates Altered-Avengers Moon/Lady

Steve chuckled as he watched her. in the last two years he had grown into a simply amazing man, one who was almost as intelligent as Loki, Bruce and Tony. "i'm sure. being Consort is the best. i don't have to deal with the political shitstorms." he admitted with a grin. "one of us has to marry Roland and i'm bound and determined to make sure i'm not the one who has to do it." he admitted with a chuckle. "now. do i need to get Loki in here?" Loki, ow that had been a surprise. Doom had the unfortunate mistake of thinking himself clever, kidnapping Tom right after the young asgardian had come out of heart surgery. Loki proved to everyone that he really hadn't been the one attacking the earth. he didn't waste any time at all in slaughtering Doom and taking complete control of his country. the people of Latveria didn't even care. in the two years that Loki had been King there had only been one revolution. it had been a nonviolent protest against Loki declaring that 'Thursday' was now illegal. every Thursday people went around happily greeting each other with 'happy Thursday!'. Loki threw a huge temper tantrum but the people just looked at him like he was insane, which he was, so Loki decided to let them have their stupid Thursday and declared his Birthday was 'National Glory Day' which went down much better. especially since no one had to work unless they wanted to and there was huge parades and free candy for the kids and stuff. all in all Loki took over a country and was now very happy. he was even coming to the wedding.

“Hmmm, you just don’t want to have to deal with loki as a political person.”She teased leaning into him a little, smiling, “And you don’t want to take loki up on his offer to let you carry roland’s kids. It seems like I’m the default for that.”Alais said looking amused because she was just starting to show, and the three of them decided the marriage better happen sooner rather then later, not wanting to question the future prince’s birth. “No, no. Let’s go. Loki’s got his hands full enough making sure tony and james are behaving for the moment.”She said rolling her eyes at the idea of her twin as she slipped her arm through steve’s, enjoying the moment with him until they got to tony. “Hey!Ready?”Tony grinned slipping his arm through her’s since he was giving his twin away, “You look amazing.”he muttered looking at steve, waving a hand. “You better get up to the altar. Roland was fretting himself into a panic attack.”

Steve smirked. "that, is exactly correct. still, it's been a lot of fun pissing all over America." he admitted with a laugh. "i still can't believe General Ross invaded this place. it was ton's of fun holding him prisoner." he admitted with a smile before grinning, gently touching her belly. "i'm sorry but men just aren't supposed to give birth." he admitted, shaking his head. "that question should never be answered." no matter that Loki had already answered it several times by informing them 'not even having acid dripped in my eyes for a year hurt as bad as giving birth'. "i'm pretty sure Loki has had them hog tied somewhere and is now off fucking Johnny." Loki and Johnny had, surprisingly, started a relationship they often came over and had foursomes with Tony and James just because they could. Steve was up as the ring bearer/best man for Roland and offered the man a grin while Codi barked at a pigeon who threatened to ruin the big day. Jos, Winter and Pasha where all standing there as well with flower baskets hanging from their mouths. that had been Tom's idea. To who was currently trying to seduce rouge. she had tried to kill Steve shortly after Loki's first incident for killing Scott. she had been stunned when Tom simply held her in his arms until she finally broke down and cried. since Steve hadn't held it against her, no one else did either. so she was sitting next to Tom, clapping when Alais came out in her gorgeous wedding dress.

“Hm, it was.I’m glad he did, at least we got to get rid of him then.”She said, and it had been quite pleasing to have a reason to keep the man in jail. Relaxing at the touch of her stomach she smiled, nodding. “No, they’re not. It still amuses me though, just how freaked out you and tony were at the idea.”She snickered a little before snorting. “...I wouldn’t actually be surprised.”She agreed, smiling as they got married, dancing happily with both her men, knowing that all was right in their world. That no matter what came, this was good. That they would always be safe and protected, as long as they were together.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom