Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fates Altered-Avengers Moon/Lady

"he does spend a lot of time with Tony." he agreed with a smile. "if only because i spend a lot of time with Tony." he admitted with a grin. "and you spend a lot of time with Tony. of course, so does Tom. in fact, everyone spends a lot of time with Tony." James mused, grinning at Tony. "i think i should be jealous, everyone seams to be spending all their time with you." he admitted, grinning at Tony to show he was only teasing. he nearly started laughing when Steve started singing again, this time it was the Theme song to the Little Einsteins. "crap. that's a catchy tune. now it's gonna be stuck in my head for hours!" Bruce groaned. "i don't want you to be a great boyfriend." James admitted. "i just want you to be mine." he admitted with a smile at the other before pausing, head tilted at the idea of Loki being able to change into someone else. "i wonder if he can do people who don't really exist? because that perfect faced man of steel..." he admitted. "Superman, you know? or! oh, Sherlock Holmes! he was always supposed to be perfectly handsome right?" "Alais!" Steve yelped, noticing she was there now that there was a commercial on, beaming at her.

"I'm just awesome like that. Everyone wants to spend time with me."tony grinned. Relaxing a little when he realized james was just teasing, running his fingers through his hair with a smile."I'm yours. Always."he muttered leaning into the man, sighing softly. "And we should ask him. I bet he can. It'd be great."tony grinned at the idea of loki changing into people. "Hey steve. How you doing?"she smiled stroking his hair amused that hed finally noticed her

"hmm, very true." James agreed with a grin at Tony. "i promise to share you." he assured Tony with a smile, kissing the top of his head. "we should ask him. i wonder where he is right now?" "recovering. while in the Sumerlands mental and physical ailments are stripped away, leaving the whole person. it won't affect midguardians of course, but Loki and i have a very deep connection to death and it's master." Hela. "when Loki returns from the summerlands, the mental problems he has attacks him with fury, he is likely in a dark cave somewhere trying desperately to keep himself from going to try and take over someplace again or cause mass panic or homicide." Tom admitted, working on another cross stitch. "he'll be back in a few days once he's regained control over himself." "Einstein!" Steve informed Alais, pointing at the T.V. "we're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship! rrrrr Rocket!" Steve sing songed, getting the words out of order and not caring in the least.

“Good. I’d like to be shared.”Tony muttered blushing a little as he rested his head on james’ chest. “He said he’d be back in a few days. He didn’t look well.”Alais said looking slightly concerned, but relaxing when she realized that Loki would be okay, he just needed a few days. “....would it help to have company?Just to know he has guards just in case he does lose control?”Tony said looking worried, fussing over the asgardian even if he wasn’t there to do it to. “So I see. Having fun?”Alais said laughing a little, pressing a kiss to his forehead. “We don’t have a rocket ship, steve.”she teased a little.

James smiled at him. "but only with Johnny, pepper and Loki for now. we'll work other people into the equation someday i'm sure." he admitted with a smile before frowning, worried about Loki now. "i don't know." Tom admitted. "it's never been attempted before. it's pretty rare that anyone can find him like this, so if you can feel free to try. it might not work but maybe it might and it's worth the try right?" Tom wondered. "Fun!" Steve agreed before looking at her like she was some kind of stupid and pointed at the big red rocket ship on the T.V. "Rocket!" he informed her before becoming absorbed in the T.V. once more. "Sir. i have an energy reading on Lord Loki."Jarvis piped up before Tony could ask. "he is currently in Antartica." "fuck! he'll freeze there!" "Jotunn." Tom stated suddenly. "the cold is actually good for us. unless it dips below -1200* we're unlikely to even feel the chill." Tom admitted. "though we don't handle the heat well. get us above about 80* and we start getting pretty sick. fortunately Loki and i have what amounts to air conditioning spells against our skin protecting us from the heat when it gets hot."

“That’s fine.”Tony said still looking a little bemused at the idea of sharing. Frowning at tom he tilted his head a little, “IF I can find him, we’ll go.”He muttered before nodding. “Yea.we’ll go.”He said fidgeting and worried. “Hey, don’t look at me like that.”Alais whined a little, taking care of steve rather then worrying about loki, even if she was. “Thanks J.”Tony said smiling a little before wincing, swallowing thickly at the idea of being that cold before looking at tom as he stood. “If you can give air conditioning spells, can you give one to keep James warm?Otherwise I’m going by myself. The suit will protect me, but I have nothing to help him stay warm.”

James nodded. "we'll go." he agreed. Steve just gave her an annoyed look now for talking while the show was on and Bruce snickered. Steve was getting more and more opinionated as time went on. it was a good thing of course, it was also hilarious to watch. "well..." Tom paused, set down his cross stitching and clapped his hands, pulling them apart. in-between his hands was now a glowing black... space. Tom reached into it and fumbled around inside for a moment before coming up with a book, nodding he clapped his hands again, crushing the dark space into nothing before flipping through the book, humming as he looked for what he was looking for. "ah! yes... let's see..." he mumbled, focusing on his book before nodding. "i can. yes. i'll do both you and James." Tom decided. "it will be an odd sensation at first. you know that feeling when you've been laying on a limb and it falls asleep and then the blood rushes back? it's going to feel like that over your entire body." he warned. "it will last about a minute and then the spell will kick in. it should protect you up to about -500*." he admitted, flipping the page and examining the conditions of the spell. "it will last about three weeks before wearing off on it's own so you'll be okay for a few days in this antic place." Tom admitted, already tapping on a tablet Bruce had produced for him. Tom had settled into the technology with a fluid grace that almost made it look as if he'd always been using it. "okay you'll be fine. Antarctic doesn't get that cold. you'll want to take emergency things as well just in case. a tent, a heater and stuff like that, magic does fail sometimes, though my spells have never failed before it's always better to side on the Err of caution." he explained. "whose going first?" "me." James said, moving over to Tom who nodded and motioned for James to sit down, drawing lines on the top of James head in glowing blue magic. a small circle, six spokes, a big circle and a number of odd little symbols and then a tap on the littl circle and James went tense. "oh. OH! yeah... that's unpleasant." he admitted, eyes watering but not looking too bad off as he stood up and started doing the 'my something fell asleep' dance. (don't deny it, everyone does it).

“...that’s weird and awesome.”Tony said staring at the space, looking utterly enthralled at the idea of a space in a space before loking at tom, focusing again. Tilting his head. “yea. I hate that feeling. It’s weird. And makes me think of the Reactor.”Tony sulked making a face, because the arc reactor had put pressure on his heart and breathing, it had left him with a near constant dead limb feeling in his toes and fingers as his circulatory system was compromised. “No it doesn’t get that cold. But we’ll take the other stuff.”Tony said smiling slightly as Roland had already left to gather the stuff. “...Why do you get to go first?” “Cause hes the super soldier who can survive about anything instead of your overly human-ness.”Alais said smirking at her brother’s sulking. Rubbing a hand over his chest, even with the arc reactor out, it was a habit, smirking at james as he danced. “Some good movies tehre.”He teased smirking before moving over to tom. “my turn.”he said sitting down.

Tom grinned at him. "it's what you midguardians call a Primordial Black Hole." he explained. "using magic, one takes a primordial and contains the massive gravitational pull to it's own center and then reverses it." he explained. "from there, it creates what amounts to as a pocket where the very center pushes out at itself creating a 'bubble' for lack of a better word. the bigger the anomoly originally is the bigger the pocket. it's impossible to contain anything that's bigger than about the size of a quarter though and even then only sorcerers as powerful as Loki can manage it." Tom admitted. "from there, using magic, you can carefully pull open the bubble to store stuff inside or remove it. my bubble was about the size of a pinhead originally and is now capable of holding an entire house on the interior." he admitted. "mostly i keep my books in there." he admitted, indicating the spellbook in his hands. "shut up Tony." James complained even if he was smiling and rubbing at his arms and legs trying to get the pins and needles to stop. Tom was quick to repeat the procedure, though all Tony got was a light tingling and Tom frowned, looking puzzled. "that's odd..." he muttered.

"hold on a second Tony." he ordered, flipping through his book and uttered a few, soft, fluid like words, bringing up what looked like blue holograms all over Tony's body. not unlike when he was in the suit and Jarvis was projecting body scans to Tony. there was one that monitored all his vitals, one that was monitoring his blood flow, another that was examining all of his bones and another showing what his brain patterns and thoughts looked like. one looked like a massive web spreading through Tony's entire body,on the skin, in the muscle, around and inside the bones, along ligaments and every hair follicle. his entire body was saturated with some sort of blue interconnecting web that seamed to spread from a glowing blue ball where his Arc reactor used to be. "stand up please." Tom ordered, tapping the picture of the web which expanded completely and settled over Tony, not that it felt like anything. "...." Tom studied Tony combined with the scan for several minutes and then. "well i'll be damned. i mean, it worked in theory but we never had the chance to actually test it..." Tom admitted, staring at the little blue ball the exact size and shape the Arc reactor used to be. "what used to be here Tony?" Tom asked, poking Tony in the chest.

“....that’s...oh...that’s awesome. Bruce are you hearing this?That’s awesome science. I totally am going to learn that, even if I can’t use magic and-” “Tony, calm.”Alais ordered looking up at the man, stopping the science rambling talk that was about to start, looking amused as the man obeyed and quieted, smirking at james. “Oh no, you can’t make me shut up.”He teased smirking, frowning a little. “...that wasn’t so bad. I don’t know why you got so weird, Jamie.”Tony said tilting his head.

“Huh?”he said starting to look a little freaked out. “Tony, calm.”Alais soothed softly, seeing the man starting to freak out at Tom’s confusion even if he was looking fascinated with the holograms, even if his breath was coming through hissing breaths. “K-kay.”Tony said stumbling to his feet as he stood, looking upset and worried, jerking away from the touch even if the arc reactor wasn’t there anymore, it still freakedhim out. “No!”He said backing away. “....It was...a arc reactor. A power source that kept his heart from being shredded.”alais said, only knowing the basics of what it had been since tony had guarded the secret so well.

Bruce chuckled a little. "i heard Tony. i'm sure there's a few ways our science can replicate the results." he promised. "hmm. really there's no such thing as real magic. what we have is a series of networked energy transference systems within our bodies." Tom explained. it's why it's so easy to work your earth technology, the smarter things at any rate, we can connect to the energy signatures and the device actually tells us how they work." he admitted before smirking a little at Tony's taunting of James. "it's alright Tony." Tom promised. "it's nothing bad." he promised. "at least, i don't think so. it's very unlikely that it's bad." he promised. "it's just... unusual." Tom admitted. "Arc reactor? i don't know that one." Tom admitted, blinking when Jarvis braught up all the information on the reactor. "oh! amazing! yes. yes. brilliant.." Tom mumbled, running his fingers through the holographic images of the Arc reactor. "this, and this and this... Palladium?" he asked, shooting Tony a severe look. "i want to run a blood sample analasis to make sure that's been completely flushed out of your system." he ordered before nodding, clapping his hands again,reaching into his space and pulling out another book. this time he left the space open and James was the first to start poking at it.

"yes. yes. of course, that makes sense... carry the althma, and divide by... yes. and Sigyl and...." Tom mumbled, writing runic letters and what looked like arithmetic figures all over the space of air with a tip of his finger. "Tesseract." Tom muttered, snapping his book shut. "congratulations Tony. the technology you had in your chest has created a network energy transference system that now flows, in perfect function, throughout your body." he informed Tony, studying him. "from what i can see the object you had inside of you was running off of the same power that the Tesseract uses. this flooded your system constantly for a number of years and then a flush of another odd chemical i can't place, your Althma, those are the pathways that carry the energy, kicked into gear and started flowing and functioning. you are a sorcerer. class two, if my readings are correct." he admitted. "Loki is a class one. i am a class three." "what's that mean?" "it's power levels. let me think about this for a second... a class three, like me, can ower Stark Tower for three days without breaking a sweat. a class two like Tony can power the entire city block for about five days. Loki can power all of Manhattan for a week." Bruce whistled. that was impressive. "then there's levels. i'm a Expert, Loki is Guild Master." he explained. "it's Novice, which is what Tony's at, no training but a little bit of natural skill. Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, Academic, Master, and Guild master." Tom explained with a smile.

“Really?That makes sense actually. I mean, it’s all just connected. Sorta like how string theory says all the worlds are together.”Tny made a face thinking about it, looking upset though at Tom’s words. “Not bad?”He muttered upset. “...It’s a piece of tech that tony made to protect himself. It’s what runs the Tower to.”Alais said sighing softly as she tried to sooth tony, smiling quietly as the man looked more fascinated then upset now. “Yes....and it’s been two years!I fixed it. It’s gone.”Tony whined a little even as he moved over to the space to look in and poke at it to.

“Tesseract?I mean...it does sorta look like the blue of it.”Clint said tilting his head a little. “Well, considering it was howard’s tech he was using, and it had been originally a hydra thing, the tesseract, makes sense they go together. He fished it out of the sea looking for James.”Tony muttered frowning a little before his eyes widened, tilting his head. “It’s vibrianium. The same stuff James’ shield’s made out of. Only metal that could hold up to running it, and wouldn’t kill me.”Tony said blushing a little, eyes wide as he realized what he was. What he could do. “How did no one notice this before?”Roland said looking fascinated. “....But you did. I mean. He’s always been a whiz kid with tech. What if he’s just made tech better....?I mean, since no one really understands what he talks about anyways, we never really realized it was sorta odd some of what he was doing with it.”Alias said sounding fascinated.

Tom shrugged, he didn't know what most of that was that they where talking about. "string theory?" Tom asked curiously. "all the worlds are connected together." Tom admitted. "there are these tubes of Dark Energy that create pathways from one realm into another. they are, as you humans would call them, wormholes. what they really are is a singularity that has connected to another singularity through time and space. sort of. it's the simplest explanation i can give on it." Tom admitted. "no, it's not bad." Tom promised Tony again. "it's gone, yes but the effects remain. it hasn't hurt you, in fact it's helped you. aside from the palladium poisoning anyway." he admitted. he didn't look at all bothered that James had his entire torso in the hole now and was looking around the massive space, which indeed could hold an entire house, if it was a small house. a three bedroom two bath would have fit in there quite easily and there where all kinds of things floating around in there. mostly books, but some candles, a staff, gnarled sticks and cups of water that floated around but never spilled a drop. seeds and leaves and other such odds and ends. "this is really cool." James admitted.

"Vibranium is a compound metal, not a chemical." Tom corrected. "i think it's Extremis." Bruce pointed out. "how soon was his magic activated?" "rather recently." Tom admitted. "it's hard to tell for sure. this is, after all, mostly theoretical research i'm working on here." he admitted. "it's easy to miss." Tom admitted. "especially if his magic is the kind that works in more subtle ways like mine does." Tom admitted. "for quite a while no one realized i was a sorcerer at all because my Magic is best with plants, animals and manipulations. Loki's the flashy one. making fake Loki's and blowing things up." he admitted with a grin. "there are, commonly, specific kinds of magic that a person is usually much better at than others. there is a test we can do to see which branch of magic you are best at." he admitted to Tony. "first though, we'll have to teach you how to access said magic." he admitted. "however, i'm not much of a teacher. too impatient. we'll have to get Loki to teach you, he's better with beginners than i am." he admitted, shaking his head.

“Yes. That’s the theory. I mean, we just call it string theory.”Tony said utterly pleased at the idea of it being proven, before snickering a little worriedly at the sight of james nearly completely in the whole. Even if he didn’t protest it, he twitched a little watching it. “It is quite.”He said watching james.

“....Recently?Only thing I’ve done to myself was extremis.”Tony agreed frowning as he considered that, before nodding. “If it was something I already had a talent for, it’s no wonder we missed it.” “Hm, he is the drama queen. Of course his magic is flashy.”Alais said with a smile. “Well, we can do that later. I’m worried about loki, hopefully finding out about my magic, will distract him from his homicidal rages.”Tony said pleased with having a plan of attack on distracting loki once they got to the frozen south.

"hmm... like stretching a string from one door to another? i suppose it makes sense." Tom admitted. "don't worry. it won't hurt if he falls in. see?" Tom planted one booted foot on James ass and shoved and with a ylp he tumbled right into the hole. there was a pause and then his face appeared, glaring out at them. "ha fucking ha. very funny." he grumbled, struggling to extract himself. it was hard because the hole was at the same height as he was so he had to haul himself up and out. Tom ignored him and James finally managed to squirm his way back out. "what happens if you close it?" "while he's in there? he gets trapped but nothing else. it's a pocket space in-between realities so he can't be hurt really. the need for sleep, food, water or bathroom are negated because technically, he's outside of Time as well." Tom admitted. "food never goes bad in there, which is really nice." he admitted. "technically speaking, it's one of the best stealth opportunities because i could hide weapons in there and they can't be detected while i'm walking around because they don't technically exist." he admitted with a smile. "he's also an Emitter. they are well known for flashy skills as well as anger issues." he admitted with a chuckle, sitting down before he fell down. his whole body felt like a cooked noodle. "will you be able to get there on your own?" Tom asked, worried. "i don't have the strength to open a wormhole for you and i don't know of one that opens up in the antarctic." Tom admitted, shaking his head a little.

Tony yelped “No!”He called out looking worried even as he lundged for the hole before jerking back, looking startled when James appeared again. Eyes wide as he stared, looking anxious until james climbed out. Squirming over to snuggle close he looked bemused. “Huh. That’s really cool. Definitely good to know.”Tony said looking thoughtfully at the hole before smiling, fussing over tom and making him sit down. Smiling quietly as he nodded. “We have the quinjet, and I am quite capable of flying it. Don’t worry.”Tony promised looking at james. “ready to go?”He said looking amused at the camping gear roland had round up.

"it's fine Tony." Tom said again, wondering if maybe he should have warned them first? the entire room looked about ready to maul him. oh well, James was fine and Steve was still enthralled in the TV so it was all good! "i'm fine." Tom promised him even if he did let Tony fuss over him as he checked the pocket space to make sure nothing and no one else was in there before shutting it. "okay. good luck." Tom said, watching them leave and wishing he could go with them. "ready." James promised, gathering up all the sub zero camping and survival gear that Roland had dropped off and headed out to the Jet.

they had no problem at all getting to the antarctic and they made pretty dam good time too. Jarvis had a constant bead on Loki, who had not moved at all. when they landed it was directly in front of a rather impressive Cave entrance made out of ice, carved from melting snow and rushing water. such caves where often very, very dangerous. Loki was in there however so that meant they had to risk it. James was the first one to test the temperatures. he felt a slight chill when the wind whipped past him, but he barely noticed it. it was like he'd just gotten a cool wind during the summer heat. he felt perfectly content. "What are you doing here?" Loki demanded, watching them, leaning against the side of the Cave, cautious, suspicious, wary and worried. eyes shadowed but not full of hate, in control, for the most part. he didn't look happy to see them, but he wasn't attacking them either so that was a good sign.

Tony looked around as they arrived, wrinkling his nose as he studied it. “Dammit.”he muttered not happy about loki being in such a dangerous place, even if he knew the jotun would find his worry amusing. Fidgeting worriedly as james tested the temprature he relaxed. “Indeed, it’s not so bad.”He muttered sighing softly at the cool before looking at loki, before looking around. “Well, you know Reindeer, I’m always looking for good places to build a new house, and Tom and James were quite insistant that we come and tell you what we discovered right away.”Tony said not about to admit it’d been him who’d been worried the most.

James nodded. "he's a sorcerer. i doubt that if he falls down into a cave that it will hurt him too much. not to mention he can teleport so he won't starve either." he admitted. "he's pretty safe i think, though we will likely be setting up camp outside of the cave." he informed Tony. "you discovered something?" Loki asked, latching onto that, curiosity had always been his downfall. "why are you even here?" "we where worried about you." James explained. "we thought you might feel better with company." "as if the company of a couple of bugs would make me feel better." Loki sneered, looking at them as if they where the stupidest creatures on the planet.

“True, but it’s still sorta worryign to be getting in a cave like this.”Tony said making a face before nodding. “Most likely. I’m not sleeping in that cave.”he muttered before grinning at Loki. “We did.”he said simply before blushing a little at the admittance at being worried. “James was worried. James was being a mother hen, so we came to see how you were.”He corrected, as close to admitting that he’d fretted something fierce as he’d ever get. “Well, does ‘bugs’ count if one of them is a sorcerer?”

"i'm a bit worried too, to be honest." he admitted, smiling at the other a little. "i'm not sleeping in it either." he admitted before focusing on Loki. "of course. James is a fluffy white bird that produces eggs and is eaten at mealtimes. because that totally makes sense." Loki sneered again, shaking his head. "stupid mortal morons." he mumbled before pausing, staring at Tony. "you claim that one of you is a sorcrer?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow, curiosity now well and truly captured.

"....he is sorta fluffly. But it's a expression that means he was worried about you, like a hen over a chick."tony explained smiling before smirking at loki."I don't claim. I know. Tom tested it and everything. Except he said I'd need you to teach me since you're better. So does this mean we can play naughty student and teacher?"

Loki blinked at him a little and then snorted a little and stalked over to Tony, flicking his fingers at Tony and watching as the same scans that Tom brought up appeared. he then spent a good several minutes pouring over the magic scan his head tilted before zeroing in on Tony's chest. "may i see?" he asked, sounding curious. "according to the scan here..." he tapped one that had gone unnoticed. "there appears to be a lot of scarring right there. i can remove those for you if you'd like." he admitted. "it won't effect you much other than aesthetically. once you have Althma they are there to stay. the Althma are the pathways in which magic circulates through your system by the way." he already sounded a little better. "well come on then." Loki decided with a sigh, heading back to the cave, lifting an eyebrow at them. "are you coming?" "it's not safe for us inside those caves." "it only goes back ten feet, there's no drop offs or holes in it either." Loki assured them. "and even then, i carved it out of my own magic so..." he shrugged and James wanted to laugh. of course Loki would be egotistical enough to make his own cave. a cave that was furnished like a small house with a rug, a fire place an easy chair and even a couple of floor lamps and a huge bookshelf.

Tony smirked a little, relaxed as he watched loki now that he knew what to expect."yes."tony said watching the other inspect it before nodding tightly."if you can fix the scarring more then extremis did, I'd greatly appreciate it."tony smiled tilting his head slightly."ah. Okay that makes sense. And it's fine. I always knew I was unique. Being a sorcerer just adds to that."he snickered a little before rolling his eyes at the cave as he stepped inside. Of course he made it."a regular ice prince aren't you?"he teased

Loki nodded. "it's easy enough." he admitted. "you being a sorcerer doesn't mean much. your still a lowly mortal. your just a flashy lowly mortal now." Loki stated simply, grabbing something off of a shelf. it was a jar full of some sort of smelly green stuff. "lift your shirt and then lay down." Loki ordered, indicating the Sofa. "es, i am actually." Loki admitted. "i have done some research into it. if Odin had not kidnapped us, Tom and i would have been princes of the Jotun Realm, future leaders of the Jotun." he admitted. "which make sense. Odin always told me i had been born to rule you know. the fucker. it wasn't MY fault he never told me i wouldn't be ruling Asgard." he growled, smearing the smelly green paste all over Tony's chest scars. "in any case." Loki mused, watching the green ooze for a few moments before nodding and turning around. "leave that on there for a few moments. it will eat the scars." he explained. "you won't feel it, it won't bleed either but i'd avoid looking at it." he admitted. "once it's done, i'll grow new flesh over it and there won't be any scars remaining. lets see..." he muttered before plucking a book off the bookshelf titled 'Magic for Beginners. "read the first chapter while your sitting there." he ordered Tony. the first chapter was an explanation on what magic was. it basically turned Tony into a superconductor and his nervous system was fine tuned to sense the minute changes in the atomic level. changes he could exploit. it was all very complicated but the book had clearly been dumbed down for the very newest of sorcerers. which where usually kids.

Back
Top Bottom