Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fates Altered-Avengers Moon/Lady

Charles nodded. "i'll make sure tht one of our horse handlers goes with him to keep him safe during the journey." Charles promised before his eyes darkened with rage. "please tell her that i will be handling the miscreant immediately." he assured her. "i will not ask her to let anyone else onto her until she is ready. i'll place her in the fields." he decided. "she's old enough to be retired i think." h admitted. "please do your best to calm her. i will be holding a meeting with my students." he decided, voice full of barely controlled rage as he wheeled out the barns and into the Mansion where all of the students where being called for a full 'house meeting'. every single student was informed why hitting a horse was wrong, informed that Charles was disgusted and outraged that anyone could do such a thing and the student responsible was immediately remanded into Shield custody once Charles did an in depth scan of his mind and found the student had done more than just beat on animals.

"Alais? can we talk to you?" James asked her once she'd stepped away from the horse. "we've come across some... information that you need to be aware of." he admitted. "what do you know about your family? your parents i mean? your birth parents."

“That would be best.”Alais said before wincing, nodding a little. “I will. Thank you.”She said resting her head against the mare’s forehead, closing her eyes a little as she talked to the horse, reassuring the horse that she’d be okay. That it’d all be fine now and she wouldn’t have to worry about anything. “Hm?”She said looking up as she stepped away from the mare, tilting her head at the captain and the fidgeting iron man. “You were adopted right?”Tony said watching her. “I was.”She shrugged before frowning.”They died when I was a baby, them and my twin in a house fire. I was the only one to get out.”

"....i'm afraid that information is incorrect..." James admitted softly. "i have no idea how to tell you this..." he admitted, rubbing his shoulder before handing her the phone with the information on it. "you where born to Maria and Howard Stark. Maria was told you died." he admitted. "and Tony never knew you existed at all." James admitted softly. "as of nw we don't know why Howard gave you up, but we can make some guesses..." he admitted. "your twin is Tony..." he admitted to her. "he's in a bit of shock at th moment, we only just found out." he admitted, watching her reactions closely. "i'm sorry you had to find out this way...."

“What?How do you know?”Alais said looking confused before her eyes went wide, shooting a look at the shell shocked looking billionaire who nodded slightly. “We don’t know why.”He said watching Alais, fidgety and upset, worried about how she was going to react, wincing as he bolted forward as she collapsed in a dead faint. Picking her up carefully he huffed a little, the twins looking so much alike now that they were so close together. “We should get her in bed...she’s had a few nasty shocks these last few days...”The male twin said fussing worriedly over his twin.

James nodded. "we got the information through Shield." he informed her softly, gasping when she fainted, checking her carefully for any injuries before letting Tony have her. "yes. she has a room here at the mansion right?" he asked. "should we take her to the hospital?" he wondered. "she'll be fine." he decided. or rather, he hoped. he wasn't sure Tony could stand it if she rejected him. soon she was laying in her own bed, Charles more than happy to lead the way once the situation had been explained. the boys where gone when she woke up, chased off by Charles who didn't want her to feel crowded. "good morning. how are you feeling? you had a bit of a nasty shock i hear. i thought Mr. Stark was going to crawl out of his skin he was so upset." he admitted, looking faintly amused.

“probably. I mean, scott grew up here, he probably has a standing room reserved for him.”Tony shrugged a little as he held her, upset before shaking her head. “We’ll ask charles, but I doubt the hospital is needed. She’s just in shock.”Tony said upset and worried, not sure what he’d do if she wasn’t okay. Which was weird, he had been fine without a sibling, but now he wanted her around. Alais frowned as she woke, looking upset for a moment, calming as she realized it was just charles, sighing quietly as she looked at him.”Good morning....I feel....very confused rihgt now. I mean...I know they wouldn’t have told me if they weren’t sure...but...”She shrugged. “....I wish scott was here...he’d know what to think about this....”

Charles smiled, closing the book that he'd been reading and settling it onto his lap. "i can imagine it was a massive shock." he admitted. "would you like my opinion on the matter?" he asked her with a smile. "i think, if we're being honest, you and Tony would be good for each other. he can give your life the stability it needs right now in the face of danger and trauma. you will offer Tony an emotional connection to the world he's never had before. i think you should give it a chance." he admitted. "i think you and Tony both desperately need the sibling you never knew you had." he admitted.

"That it is. I mean...why didn't they want eme?or why..."she trembled a litrle looking lost. Because she could handle Being alone since her family had died....to know her parent had simply sent her away was even worse."yes I would."she said tilting her head at the other before nodding slowly."...I think...I would like to try...I mean...staying with him couldn't be that bad...even if it is the city..."

Charles shook his head. "i can't answer that. what i can answer, from the information i got from James, is that your birth mother and Tony never knew you where alive. Maria thought you where dead at birth and Tony thought he was born a single child." he admitted. "knowing what i do of Howard, he either wanted the publicity of having the only single born child, or he didn't want a weak Omega daughter. it is very hard to be sure. Howard was not a good man, and Tony spent most of his life being neglected and verbally abused by the cruel, dominating man. it might been for the best that you had not lived there." he admitted. "Tony barely managed with sanity intact, and that's debatable." h gently took her hand. "Howard was a cruel man who loved no one. cared about few and his children where not one of the few, but your mother loved you. from what i understand she never stopped mourning the loss of her daughter." he gently patted her hand before chuckling. "there's no saying you have to stay there." he admitted. "i'm fairly certain he would follow you if you went back to Europe." he admitted. "Tony is a shockingly loyal man, considering the situation he grew up in."

“...Oh.Well...At least he wasn’t deliberately ignoring me...”Alias said sighing quietly, relaxing as she realized that tony hadn’t known before hand, just who she was. Feeling a little better before wincing at the idea of howard, swallowing thickly as her eyes misted over at the idea of not being enough for her father before he’d even had a chance to meet her. Squeezing Charles’ hand she nodded a little, “My mother. And tony. Even without knowing him, he was upset when he told me.”She said sighing quietly, before laughing a little. “Well. Maybe I’ll do that then.”

"no. i don't think Tony could ever do that. he knows more than anyone what it's like to be ignored." he admitted with a smile before gently taking her hand again when she nearly cried, offering her comfort. "yes, Tony is a very emotional sort. he's very anxious right now. i think James desires to strangle him." Charles admitted with a chuckle. "Tony us currently wondering if you will hate him for not finding you sooner, or for not telling you after you where feeling better... my, he does have a busy mind..." Charles muttered, jerking back and rubbing his temples. "i take back my 'tony is Sane' theory." he informed her before smiling. "i do hope you'll stay for a little while. even if he didn't attack you, i worry that the man attacking us might go after you." he admitted, looking worried. "shall we go and see the boys now?" he offered her. "the student who was abusing poor Mayflower has been attested. apparently he was using his powers to hurt other people as well." he admitted. "he won't be back." he promised her. "and Mayflower has been retired into the fields. she won't be ridden again unless she allows it."

“Ah, so that’s why it sorta feels worse...I’d known twins shared things, hadn’t realized I was feeling how upset he was.”Alais frowned a little before snickering. “I’m sure James does. Especially since he can’t simply kiss him to shut him up.”He snorted before sighing. “I don’t hate him....just confused about what to do now.”She said before snickering. “Not so sane?”she said before nodding, “I’ll stay for awhile....at least till we figure out what is going on.”Alais said looking worried before nodding, getting up. “Yes. Let’s....and good.”She said smiling slightly before heading for the door.

he nodded. "yes. while it's not usual for Twins to have a constant emotional connection, during high periods of emotion they can be transferred between twins. it's said that some will experience dreams of what their twin is experiencing during extreme emotional upheavals." he admitted. "you might very well be feeling an echo of Tony's emotions." he admitted. "i know you don't hate him, but Tony usually jumps to the extreme." Charles admitted. "you will, of course, always have a room here, and i'm sure Tony already has a room being made for you at his tower." Charles admitted with a smile.

upstairs, James was watching a video of Scott Summers final moments, a frown marring his features. "well. that answers that." he stated suddenly. "c'mere Tony.. see these two guys in black? those are Hydra Handlers. Scott just took them out." a single red beam slammed into both men, killing them instantly. then there was the soldier, blond hair and blue eyes hidden by a hood and goggles. he shot Scott once in the head, before he too was slammed into the wall by a red beam. "looks like Scott got a lucky last shot. this is why no ones died, he's trying to follow last orders, but doesn't know who to target, and his arm is hurt, throwing off his aim. weird though, i don't see any blood." he admitted, examining the image of the Soldier gripping his left arm and running off once he realized his handlers where dead. "he's nearly aimless. we should contact Natasha, ask her what a Hydra asset does when their handler dies..." she was their only point of information when it came to how Hydra worked.

“Ah. That explains it. I hadn’t realized it could happen like that.”She said smiling a little before smiling a little. “I’ll have to keep that in mind when dealing with him.”She said looking amused before nodding, kissing his cheek. “Thanks Charles. It is good to know I have a home no matter what.”

“Hm?”Tony said frowning a little as he watched the video ebfore wincing, nodding. “Lucky shot there.”he said watching before wincing. “Makes sense. If he has no directions he’s following the last one...”He frowned before pausing the video and backing it up so he could watch. “...Metal I think. Think there’s something wrong with his arm.”He said watching it slowly before nodding, “I’ll call.”she said already dialing her, smiling quietly worriedly as he shut off the video when he saw Alais and Charles coming in. “Find out anything?”Alais said glancing at the video, wincing when she realized what it was.

he nodded. "Bruce and James know best how to handle him." he admitted. "trust them when you need advice on how to handle Tony." he suggested with a smile before smiling at her. "you will always be welcome here my dear. Scott was like a son to me, how else could i treat my daughter in law?" he asked with a smile. because Scott, Jean, Storm and the others, where the first he'd taken in. Scott had been in his care since the poor boy was eleven, had practically raised the young man. Aurora he'd had since she was twelve, Jean since she was ten. they where as good as his children. he happily accepted Alais as his own as well, simply because she loved Scott with every fiber of her being.

"yes. very lucky... metal?" James asked, looking closer. "maybe some sort of low tech body armor?" he wondered. "it could be that the armor is hiding the blood. or maybe he wasn't cut at all and has a broken or cracked arm?" James mused. "either way, he's in pain there." he muttered, watching the soldier stagger to his feet and run off, still clutching his arm. he shut the laptop when the two came in, and moved to flick off the tablet as well, but didn't manage it before Alais saw. "a few things." James admitted. "the Soldier lost his handlers. that's why he's behaving so erratically. well, we think anyway." he admitted. "how are you feeling?" he asked her, glancing at Tony. wondering how he was handling having Alais right there.

“Okay. Good idea. I can listen to them.”She said, relaxing as she realized she wasn’t going to be completely on her own as she figured out how to have a twin. “Thank you. You were his father, better then his own...for both of us.”She smiled happy with him, happy with knowing she’d always have a place here.

“Something. You can see the metal sides through his shirt, it catches the light here.”Tony said touching the screen and blowing it up some he could look. “Some light weight body armor probably.”he mused, before nodding. “he is.”He agreed before looking upset as he saw alais, worried about her seeing this even as he talked quietly with natasha. “I’m... Okay. Still feeling...bruised knowing my father didn’t want me...feeling numb really...but I’m okay.”she said smilign slightly, tilting her head a little as she watched tony fidgeting, the man obviously wanting to cuddle or do something to make her feel better when he couldn’t. Hanging up the billionaire sighed quietly. “Natasha said until he returns to whatever he was supposed to go after his mission was complete, he’ll continue carrying out the last orders until completed.”

Charles smiled a little. "yes, his own parents where.... not to be desired." good old Charles, he could never speak ill of anyone. save Howard apparently.

James nodded. "yeah i see it now." he muttered, examining it. "i don't see any flesh though, so it must be a broken arm." he mumbled, examining Alais. "Howard was a fucker." James admitted. "people where just ways for him to look better. he doesn't matter. he didn't matter in nineteen forty and he doesn't matter now." he informed her. "you have a brother who wants you. you had a mother who wanted you." he promised her. "you have friends who think the world of you and near strangers-" here he indicated himself. "-who thinks your the sweetest woman to ever exist. Howard doesn't mean shit and his opinions never mattered an ounce. the only reason he even factors in is because of the abuse he heaped on Tony and the fact that he gave you up." he admitted. "he might as well just be the guy who gave sperm to a sperm bank." he admitted before looking at Tony. "...return to base then? so. his base must be somewhere he can't go on his own. his handlers died, only no one at Hydra knows it so he's stranded here until someone realizes something went wrong and sends someone after him." he fidgeted. "did she say what would happen if he completed his last orders?" he asked."or what he would do if he had no other orders?"

“...Oh. Well.”Alais tilted her head, flushing a little as she considered the other, smiling quietly. “Thank you.”She said reaching out, squeezing james arms at his words. “Definitely not the sweetest, but I’ll take the compliment.”She smiled a little before lifting out a arm. “Come here.”She said with a quiet sigh as she studied her squirming, fidgeting brother, smiling slightly as the man snuggled into her side as he finished his phone call. “He probably doesn’t know where it is probably.”Tony said nodding a little, “Needed his handlers to get him home. Without them, he can’t get anywhere till someone shows up.”he shrugged a little before shaking his head. “She wasn’t sure, but he’ll either go to ground and hide out until he figures out how to get back, or he’ll cause a big enough scene to get someone’s attention.”

James smiled at her. "take it from someone who actually met the foul little cockroach." he suggested. "besides, considering the people i usually hang out with? yes, your the sweetest." he admitted with a chuckle before moving out of the way so Tony could snuggle his sister. "so he's just wandering around... i wonder if he's attacking us, specifically to draw attention to himself?" James wondered. "so, either we're his last mission, or we're his ticket to getting someone to come pick him up. not the best circumstances ever..." he admitted with a shake of his head. "i'm not sure which would be worse." he admitted, rubbing the back of his head. "either way, it could be an advantage." Charles admitted. "if we can capture him, we could possibly sway him away from Hydra." James nodded. "so long as he's not. you know, a True Loyal. those freaks are nuts." James admitted.

“...are you calling me not sweet?That’s mean.”Tony sulked. “Thanks.”Alais snickered amused at tony’s sulking absently stroking the brunette’s hair, amused that he was so cuddly when most of the time it seemed in the news he didn’t want anyone near him. “I think it’s both. We might have been his last mission, I mean, he did attack the others before Scott had killed his handlers. He might just be escalating things worse then planned to make someone come get him.”Alais said thinking about it. “I doubt he’s truly loyal. I mean, if he was truly desperate to get back, we’d be knee deep in a blood bath, not this.”Tony pointed out.

James snorted. "yu are, not, in any way or form, ever, to be considered 'sweet' Tony." James informed him. "your far, far too devious, mischievous and mad scientist." he admitted, smiling, pleased that she was accepting Tony so easily. and seamed to know exactly what Tony needed too. "you might be right." James agreed. "but i don't think he knows exactly who he's supposed to be targeting." he admitted. "i'm wondering if the Handlers weren't planning each hit separately and only told the Soldier when he needed to move and who to shoot." James muttered. "your right though, he would be trying harder if he really wanted to be picked up." he admitted. "we'll have to see if we can't talk to him next time he pops up. so long as we don't put ourselves at risk or anything..."

“I am as sweet as chocolate.” “...Chocolate seeds are actually really bitter.”Alais said looking at the billionaire, snorting at the whiny put out sound he made in response. “Shut up!That’s-you’re not supposed to agree with him.”he sulked a little before nodding. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he was kept on need to know basis, just in case he was captured, he wouldn’t be able to tell us things.”Tony said sighing a little. “Well, I have Jarvis searching video feeds, hopefully we might be able to find him. And we’ll talk to him when we can.”

"she's right actually. the cacao seeds are actually very bitter, though the pulp is sweeter. Chocolate is only sweet because of all the sugar they put into it." he admitted, looking amused. "yes, she should agree with me, because i'm sexier and bigger." well aware that was going to start a 'i'm better looking!' fight. "especially if he's a 'loose cannon' as it where. who knows what they do to keep him under control." he shuddered at the surfaced memory of his Chair nightmares. "if one of those methods where to fail, i have no doubt they'd want him to have as little information as possible." he scratched his chin, thinking hard. "if we could capture him, he would be an amazing Ally..." he mumbled.

“I’m amazingly sweet, like sugar. There. Is that better?”Tony huffed making a face. “Whatever you say Tony.”Alais said rolling her eyes a litle before smirking slightly. “You are not!I’m the biggest, and better looking!” “...You’re pint sized, shrimp.” “So are you!”Tony growled at his twin, before watching james, looking curious at his reaction but not asking, nodding slightly. “He would be amazing. We’ll capture him if we can.” “....He...he sought me out. Or well. Sort of. He didn’t go out of his way, but he didn’t leave as soon as he showed either.”Alais said. “He might approach us again....”

"Raw sugarcane is very tough and fibrous actually." James admitted with a smile. "hmm, that might suit you. your sweet when you want to be and tough as fuck when you don't." he cocked his head at the other. "look at you two, fighting like siblings already. so cute!" James teased with a snicker before he scowled at her. "no. absolutely not! you are not going to act as bait!" he snapped. "and don't give me that look either! it doesn't work for Tony and it sure as hell won't work just because you have tits." he informed her, making Charles choke on his tea. "that man is dangerous and just because he didn't shoot you last time, doesn't mean he won't shoot you next time." he warned, crossing his arms.

Back
Top Bottom