Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

She moved her head faster, ignoring what he said to her; she just wanted him to cum and get it over with. It wasn't fun being forced to do something like this, and she never thought of her brother becoming this way. She felt his cock throb, knowing her sucks and licks were making improvement to his soon cumming.

He had mad the cock throb himself as he grinned as her efforts sped up. He just laughed."That's it." He lied. "I'm getting close." He gripped her head at the next lie as he heard her choke. She'd be sucking him until they got home.

Feeling his grip tighten on her hair, he shoved her head down further, her mouth taking in his entire cock, slamming at the back of her throat. She gagged more, her airway being blocked by his wide member. Before it was too much to handle, his grip released from her head, giving her the chance to breathe again. She gasped, catching her breath before moving her head down to his balls, starting to suck onto them carefully. Her throat ached from being penetrated repeatedly, but she knew that they would soon be home within a few moments.

"don't stop jacking me or sucking me slut." he ordered as he pulled into their neighborhood, soon pulling into their driveway he didn't go into the garage. "Okay slut, clothes off you're walking to the front door nude."

She released her mouth from his member and balls, taking her hand to jack him off now. "Why do I have to walk naked? I don't want others to see me that way." She told him, frowning at his request.

She nodded, taking her hands to the hem of her shirt and pulled it off while twisting her arms behind her to remove her bra latch, pulling it off and handed it to Josh. She unbuttoned her pants and slid them off along with her panties, forking those over as well. "You happy now, master?" She was sarcastic and aggravated, not meaning the term literally.

He was happy unit os he decided to be all sarcastic. A hard slap across her face would hopefully fix that as he back handed her. "If you speak you speak with respect." He snarled. "Shoes and socks too." He glared at her

Another sharp pain hit her face, and this time, she wasn't going to take it anymore. She gripped at his wrist, and talked with clenched teeth. "You listen here, you don't hit me, okay? I don't know what the hell is your problem, but you best behave yourself too." She jerked his hand away and took off her socks and shoes, handing them to him.

He backhanded her twice more as he twisted a nipple and grabber her belt, he out it loosely around her neck. "You don't EVER tell me what I can and can't do got it?" He flamed at her.

This pissed her off more than ever right now. Her brother used to be so loving, tender hearted, caring, and now he's turned into this horrible monster. She took her hand and slapped him across his face hard, hearing the slap echo throughout the car. "I like playing rough, if this is how it's going to be."

He tigghened the belt around her neck. "You agreed and consented to be the slut, apparently you don't want that." He rolled down his window and threw out her phone, and clothes before locking the door and window, which could only be locked and unlocked from his side of the car. He slammed the car in reverse. And screamed out of the neighborhood and drove her right outside of town. He pulled off on the side of the road. Unlocked the door, took the key with him and went and pulled her out of the car and onto the ground, throwing her a water bottle, and enough change for another phone call. "Same thing. Until you're ready to submit, don't bother coming home." They were even father than before, near 30 miles as he climbed back in quickly a dve off leaving her there on the empty road.

She shook her head, and did not want to take his offer. She would probably be into it if he did not hit her so much, but all of those swats were unnecessary. She laid on the ground, shivering as she watched his tail lights fade away in the distance. She couldn't wait to tell her parents about this, but knew she wouldn't because what he did to her could only be a warning of what he was truly capable of. She curled up into the bushes in the forest he dropped her off at, figuring it was too late to even try walking close to a payphone, already admitting to her defeat.

Josh went home that night, had a nice cup of coffee, some popcorn, watched a movie , and headed to bed. He wasn't concerned at all about Eryn, she had put this onto herself. He sighed as he turned over and went to sleep. The next morning, he woke looking outside and finding the morning frost on the yard, he figured he'd wait for the call

Eryn did not sleep at all last night, she was too busy rustling around in order to keep warm from the bitter cold. Underneath her eyes grew dark circles, and her chest ached with the buildup of fluid in her lungs, a early sign of a cold or even pneumonia. She got up from the grass and started to walk towards a pay phone that was close by; good thing her town wasn't heavy populated and it was 5AM. She took the coins that he gave her put them into the machine and dialed their home phone number. A few rings were heard until she heard the phone be picked up on the other end.

"Hey... Okay, this time I won't fight back, last time I was lying. I'm really sick now, how could you not care about me?" She coughed violently, her throat already aching from the cold and from deep throating Josh last night.

He heard her coughing and became concerned immediately but didn't show it. "You were lying last time huh?" He asked slowly. "I do care about you, I wanted to teach you a lesson, and it's your own fault you got sick." He said curtly. "I take it my slut wants me to come and pick her up?"

She frowned as he wasn't concerned about we currently health condition. "Yes, I have definitely learned my lesson." She ignored the way he said it was her fault, which it wasn't, but she didn't want to start another argument. "Please just pick me up, I feel awful."

There wasn't an answer as he had hung up the phone, and was on his way. He knew where she was, that was the only pay phone in the area as he drove to it. "Get in." He said as he pulled beside her.

She opened the door and sat in, crossing her arms over her chest. She already assumed that he would liked for her to jack him off as he drove, so she started to unzip his pants to take out his cock.

He stopped her there. "I'm glad for your enthusiasm, but I didn't ask you to. We need to get you all warmed up and fed and on some meds." He said as he smiled at her. "You don't have to suck me slut."

She smiled slightly at him, seeing his attitude slightly change. She wondered if he thought about the way he acted towards her and thought to be at least a bit more sensitive to her. "Okay..." She replied, staring ahead of her as they drove to the house.

"I though about the way I had been treating you. I'm sorry I was so forceful, I'll be a mix of soft and hard here from here on out." He smiled at her and gently placed his hand on her thigh.

She turned her head over and looked at him as he drove, she seen the boy that she fell in love with again, and gripped her hand tightly to his, stroking her thumb over his hand. "Thank you, but if I misbehave you can smack my ass if you want." She suggested as she winked at him.

He grinned at the suggestion and nodded. "Oh it'll be much more often than that, but I'll still love you and care for you to." He promised as he pulled into their neighborhood.

She nodded in agreement and smiled as they drove into their driveway, pulling into the garage. She got out and walked towards the door, waiting for Josh to follow behind since he had the key to the house.

Back
Top Bottom