Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

He sighed and smiled at her. "You know you'd be the first to know if I was having any luck with "The Girls" lately." He grinned and nudged her shoulder and leg. "How about you, any luck with "The Guys" lately." He grinned at her.

She laughed, knowing what he said was true. "Yeah you're right." She frowned as he asked her the same question in return. "Nope, even though I have been asked out countless of times. I'm just not interested I guess." She shrugged her shoulders, uncaring to the subject.

"But why not sis, you've got the looks and the personality. But no interest huh?" He stored his chin as they ate. "I guess you could say thats the same way I am with the girls who come near me too." He admitted blushing

She bushed as he complimented her. "Thanks bro... that makes me feel good, and for you, well I could definitely say the same thing!" She smiled as she stuck a forkful of sweet and sour chicken into her mouth, enjoying the taste as it rolled off the tip of her tongue.

He blushed. He knew what they both were thinking. How they both turned away girls and boys because they wanted to be with their sibling. He continued to eat and enjoy his delicious sesame chicken as he choked down, eliminating any talk at dinner.

She quickly came to realize that he felt the same way too, giving off little subtle hints of his kindness and love. She stopped chewing her food, thinking about it for a second before coming to conclusion to act upon in him the theaters if he didn't first. She continued to chew, peering off into the distance still deep in thought of her intentions.

"Enjoying your food?" He asked her. Interrupting her thought as he watched her gaze out the window. He had leaned back and rested a bit and looked down at his empty plate as he pat his stomach. It growled back at him as he looked at her and winked. "I'm saving room for popcorn and candy."

She couldn't help but bust out laughing as she noticed his empty plate, exclaiming he was saving room for popcorn. "You ate like a King! I can't believe you sometimes and your stomach." She chuckled, looking at her own plate which had half of her food on it.

He smiled."sometimes I swear it's like I have four stomachs." He laughed and looked down at her plate and grinned. "I thought you were starving." he teased her

"I would believe that too if that seemed to be the case!" She laughed back, then looked at her plate as he teased her. "Hey, you know well that I am a slow eater, I savor my food, unlike you who scarf it down!" She teased back, nudging his foot with her shoe under the table.

"My tongue doesn't need to savor food." He laughed and rubbed his stomach. "But my body needs to inhale it." He blushed a bit when he felt her foot and nudged back softly.

"Inhaling is what you do with your food, you don't have to say that again!" She laughed with him once more, still playing footsies with her brother. Before she knew it, she finished her food. "Ready to go and see the movie now?" She asked.

"I am if you are." He smiled and stood up with his to-go drink and took her hand to help her up, "I'm excited now to see it." He said blushing. It was a bit of a chick flick but at least he would be seeing it with his sister. He wondered if she would try anything at the movies after her little game of footsie she just played.

"Alright, lets go!" She said excitedly as she got up with her brother, grabbing her drink as well and putting it into her purse. She pursed her lips together and put her fingertip on them, saying "Shhh" as she pointed at her purse. "I'm going to sneak this in, ain't no way I'm paying $10 for a small pop." She chuckled as they exited the buffet, getting into her brothers car. She was debating on if she should strike a move, but she knew if she didn't do it then, then she wouldn't do it ever.

They got in the car as he laughed. "That's fine, but we can buy whatever you want when we get there." He grinned as they started driving the short distance to the theater. Soon, he pulled into a uncrowded parking lot which housed the movie theater "Wow, less people here then I thought there would be." He commented as he found a parking spot close to the front and they walked to buy the tickets. When they got to the counter he turned around "What candy do you want?" He asked her.

Eryn looked at the uncrowded parking lot and giggled "Wow, I bet we scared them off since we're such goofballs." She followed close by Josh as they bought their tickets. She browsed through the candy and picked out her favorite kind. "I want Sour Patch Watermelon!" She said like an excited child. She smiled at her brother. "Thanks Josh! What kind are you getting?"

"Just like a child." he muttered teasingly to the attendant and winked back at his sister. "one medium popcorn, a Pepsi, sour patch watermelons, and skittles." He made his order and soon got all the items. "Ready to head in or do you need to go use the bathroom first?" he asked teasingly.

Eryn gasped and nudged her hip with his, making him bounce a bit. She whispered with gritted teeth "Stop embarrassing me!" She giggled, walking towards the theater with their items in their hands. "Stop it, Josh! I don't have to go to the bathroom, do you? Did you need me to hold you hand too while you go?" She teased back, trying to give him a general idea of how he was teasing her.

He blushed and nodded laughing. "I do actually, why don't you head on in and find us a good seat while i go to the bathroom?" He went in and so came out and went to the theater with the movie. He found her in the back and went up to her. "Good spot." He said as he sat beside her and took his drink and candy.

"Okay then, be a good boy and don't forget to wipe." She teased as she walked into the theater, finding a good seat in the back. There were only a few other people in the theater, but they sat all the way up front, not even noticing when Josh came into the movies. "Hey, how was your potty? I hope good!" She laughed as she nudged her elbow against his, taking a bite of the buttery popcorn.

"It was just fine mommy. i wiped myself." he grinned stupidly as he sarcastically retorted her. "Ahh previews my favorite." He muttered as the lights darkened in the theater. It was kind of cold in here, making him wish he had worn somoething other than gym shorts and a tee shirt.

Eryn couldn't stop giggling at the way the two kept teasing at one another. When the lights finally dimmed, she set back in her seat more, her hand in the bag of popcorn as she munched away. She looked at her brother and handed him some. "You want some?" She noticed he was shivering and giggled. "Awe, does the baby want a cuddle buddy? Here." She got up from her seat and sat on his lap putting her arms around his neck. "This is is, you got to make some moves soon." she thought to herself.

"Yes I'm cold and- ack." He laughed when she sat on him. He knew she was being funny still, but she was facing him and not the movie. He also blushed at what he felt coming on down in his gym shorts as her tight little ass sat on his crotch. "Sure I'd love some popcorn." He said as his face flushed and he tried to change the topic

She noticed the way he blushed and the growing erection in his pants. She blushed with him, still keeping an eye on his eyes. She brushed up against his ear and whispered "you know, its not the movie I'm interested in..." She set the popcorn down and placed her hand on his chest, swirling her index finger in circles by his sternum suggestively. She kissed his earlobe with a long soft kiss.

"R-really Eryn?" He asked cautiously. He couldn't believe his sister was making a move on him, in a theater at that. The kiss she gave on his earlobe elicited a soft moan from him as he sat there. He wanted to see how far she was willing to take it.

Back
Top Bottom