Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

He looked at her and grinned. "You like this don't you. You love fucking my big cock, how much would you do for it?" He ginned and grunted as he started to approach his orgasm

She smiled at his naughty words, feeling her thighs start to shake from her near coming orgasm, feeling his cock expand inside her showing that he is on the brink of cumming too. "I love fucking my brothers cock... I'd do anything to and for you to do this... Just name it..." She moaned and dug her nails into his back, her build up of tension is finally released, her juices pouring onto his cock.

"Would you be my little slut?" He grinned evilly as he fucked her harder as he felt her dig her nails into his back. "Did you just cum?" He asked smiling as he watched her and sped up, soon grunting as he too reached his climax and came inside of her as he shoved up into her one last time.

She raised a brow as she panted, trying to catch her breath. "Be your slut?" She questioned, feeling the jet of hot cum coat her walls. She shivered from the feeling; it felt good. She felt his cock still inside her, throbbing as it let out the rest of the stored up cum it had to offer. "I don't know about that...."

He kept himself impaled on her as he tweaked and twisted a nipple. "Yes, be my slut." He grinned. "You know, something like a slut for your own brother, almost like I'd dominate you." He was rolling on pure guesses here as he spoke to her and suddenly began thrusting into her again.

She felt his thrusts once more, acting as if the sex they just had did not exists. Her walls began to feel sore from all of the roughhousing. "Josh... I'm not too sure about this..." She talked through gritted teeth, trying to push him away slightly to give herself a rest.

"Shut up." He said as he put a finger to her lips and glared at her. "At her protest he began to fuck her even harder as he moaned. "Fuck you're so tight."

Eryn looked at him with shock as he put his finger on her pursed lips. She shoved his hand away and grabbed him to whisper in his ear. " Get. The fuck. Off of me. Or I will scream." She talked through gritted teeth. She wasn't sure how to feel through this situation. Yes, she loved her brother enough to be intimate, but a slave? The idea was too taboo for her to like at the moment.

He called her bluff. "Bullshit, you'd be in just as much trouble as me if they caught us fucking." He growled and slapped her face before speeding up. "I will get off when I want to get off slut." He grunted commandingly as he grinned at her and just to be on the safe side, he took her shirt and stuffed it in her mouth to gag her.

She did not think of it until he mentioned it; indeed she would get into trouble just as much as he would, but it wasn't worth it. Taken by surprise, her face burned as the sound of hand on skin sounded in the theater, still not loud enough for others to hear. She touched at her new mark, her skin burning with rage. She began to protest, but was gagged with her own shirt. How infuriated she was. She kicked around at him. She positioned her feet on his hips, pushing him off of her. She quickly pulled up her pants and put her shirt down from her mouth and walked towards the alleyway of the theater.

He had dressed quicker in surprise of what she had done. He had an idea where she was going to be headed and grinend as he went to the car, keys dangling in his pocket as he sat on the. Even if she didn't come right away, there's no way she could get home. Their town had a shitty public transportation system, and they were a good 20 miles from their house. To top it all off, he had asked Eryn to leave her phone in the car when they went into the theater, so she didn't have that either.

She walked around the mall, wondering what she could do to get home besides going with her brother. "You know what, I'll just stay here until he comes looking for me, or I'll just suck it up and walk home." She mused herself as she walked around and peered into the stores, thinking she was clever at her witty escape.

Jason waited for 30 minutes before he decided to head home. He figured if she really needed him or wanted him to come get her she'd find a pay phone to use. He was almost certain she wouldn't walk home, because it was in the low 30's with a 10-15 mph wind. She wouldn't last with her small figure if she decided to in fact walk home. It was her choice, he had convinced himself of that as he pulled into the warm confines of their home.

It was started to get late, 9pm just around the corner and the mall was beginning to close. She sighed l, not wanting to go back to the car with her brother. She walked outside and felt a gust of wind hit her cheeks, making them bitter cold. She searched the parking lot and seen no signs of her brother. "That bastard!" She muttered under her breath. She shook her head and felt stupid for not taking her phone.

She walked to the pay phone and dug into her pocket for 50 cents, putting it into the phone slit and dialing the home phone number. She heard a few rings before someone picked up the phone, a chuckle at the end of the line was heard. "Josh, this isn't fucking funny what you're doing to me tonight. You better get me or I will tell mom and dad, and you know how they always favor me." She smirked as she talked, feeling as if she overpowered his tricks.

Josh smiled when he heard the phone ring. "Why hello dear sister." He said calmly. "Why aren't you here at home? I'd hate to tell mom and dad you missed curfew, and came home all messed up like you'd been with someone." He continued to tease and mock sympathize with her. "You've got to be cold out there. If I recall, the mall closed 10 minutes, meaning you're outside in the cold. Now give me THREE good reasons why I need to leave my warm house with my popcorn and hot cocoa." He said simply as he waited.

Eryn bit at her lip frantically, her body trembling in the cold. She knew what he wanted, and she had to suck it up and give him what he wanted so she in return could get home. "Okay... My three reasons are that, one, I will be your sex slave, two, I will do what you want, and three, I will not complain." She sighed as she could imagine the smile he was having now, probably getting a kick out of her patheticness, begging and doing what she did not want to do just to get a ride home. "Some brother you are." She later added.

He smiled as he heard her mention it on the phone. But he had to see it in real life. He grinned. "Oh really now? For how long?" He asked, wanting to see what her response might be. Then he scowled. "I don't appreciate the last bit of what you said slut." He growled through the receiver. "I'll be there in 10 minutes, when I get there I expect to see you standing naked outside waiting for me." He didn't wait to hear an answer as he put down the phone and got in the car to go pick her up. Ten minutes later, he pulled into the parking lot, which was now empty, curious to see if she'd followed directions.

Before she had the chance to answer his questions, her ear was filled with the beeps of being disconnected. She slammed the payphone back on its holder while cursing under her breath. Contemplating on following his orders, she decided to walk into the mall entrance, which was sealed away from the rest of the mall, just to stay in to keep warm. She thought to herself, deciding to not follow through with his plans, but instead thought of ways to make up for it. She seen his headlights shine in the distance, pulling up to the mall entrance. She quickly got out of the mall and ran towards the doors and sat in the seat before he had a chance to get away if he was displeased to see her not stick with his wishes. "I am sorry, but I am not going to stand out there naked while security cameras can see me." She panted, catching her breath from running. "But, I will try to repay the favor once we arrive home."

He was pissed she hadn't followed directions, but let her into the car as he looked at her and nodded silently. "Why don't you just repay me here or while we drive slut?" He asked her plainly.

She sighed at his request, nodding in agreement. "Alright, I will repay your favor as you drive." She started to unzip his pants as he drove off, pulling out his already hard cock.

She felt the grip of his hands tighten around her scalp, making her head ache a bit. She started to suck his member, wondering how he was capable of going a third round. She stuck her hand in the slit of his pants and started to fondle at his balls, glancing up to see his face smear in pleasure.

"That's a good slut." He moaned and smiled at her as he rubbed her head. He loved the feeling of her hand on his balls and the way she was able to deep throat him. "You're doing a good job." He said encouragingly

She rolled his eyes at his encouragments, bobbing her head faster on his cock, making the head slam to the back of her throat, gagging a bit from it. Her fingers groped and massaged his balls, hearing his moans of deep pleasure.

He knew she'd give in to this eventually. It was only a matter of time, and he couldn't wait as he groaned in pleasure. "Such a good slut, imagine how good you'll be after a couple weeks at this."

Back
Top Bottom