Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

Josh grinned wickedly as he suddenly withdrew as he sensed she was nearing her climax. He pondered for a moment as he felt her hot mouth descend on his cock. "Good slut, and yes, before the completion of dinner." He reminded her as he let out a soft moan and one of his hands stroked her hair. "The repercussion will be the same as last night slut. Alone and naked for the night again."

She sighed when he withdrew, forcing her to hold in her orgasm and not being able to climax unless she rubbed at her clit herself, but she knew it would be wise to hold it in until he finished her himself. Before she latched on to his cock, she replied to his comment "Then I best better get the job done well tonight, but remember, mom will be home tonight and she will wonder where I am, and if she catches me sick she will be upset..." She chuckled lightly, giving slow laps to his head, feeling the pre-cum already coat it.

Josh smiled and moaned as she licked his cock slowly. Grabbing the back of her head he shoved her down. Enjoying the sound of gagging she made as she was suddenly thrust with a throat full of cock. He laughed. "I'll just tell her you decided to go camping. If you come back sick then you'll use the excuse that you forgot warm clothes. Which isn't a lie seeing you wouldn't have any on at all." He groaned. "Fuck slut, you're so good." He squirmed a bit as he tried to hold down the quickly approaching orgasm as long as he could.

Eryn noticed that he was holding back his orgasm, his member throbbing in her mouth. She smiled at his attempts to hold it all in when she knew that he wanted to let it out in her mouth, to drink away all of the evidence. Her hands dug into his pants and started to squeeze at his testicles, forcing him to cum inside her mouth due to the pressure she was giving the soft and delicate orbs.

He screamed and gripped her head as he exploded into her hot and wet mouth. "Fuck. You slut and tease." He laughed as he finished cumming. "Now clean up my cock like a good slut because we're almost at the restaurant." He said slowly. "I meant it on the thing about giving me three orgasms. You don't do it means you're out of the side of the road again."

The ribbon like cum entered into her mouth, trailing on her down and down her throat. She swallowed at it until he was done giving her all that he had stored up into his sack. She sat up and wiped away at her lips, chuckling at him. "Oh, I will do my best. All I have to do is tease you and make you so aroused you need to release everything you got." She bent down again and licked all over his cock, cleaning off the remainder of the cum that was on it.

He smiled warmly at her. "I look forward to it my cute slut." He chuckled warmly at her and nodded as he cleaned her off. "I only expect the best from such an obedient little slut." He smiled as he found a parking space and jumped out of the car. Waiting for her, he took her arm in his and they walked inside. "Tantalope. Table for two." He told the waitress.

She chuckled softy, brushing a stray hair out of her face as she got out of the car, her heals clonking on the cement. "Oh, you will get the best, and I can only hope that I indubitably get the best just as much." She walked with him as her arm coiled around his own, walking into the restaurant and being sat down at a booth in the corner, tucked away from the crowed and enough privacy for the both of them. "If things get too rowdy, we can take it into the bathroom stalls..." She suggested as her lips brushed up against his ear.

"Good slut." He smiled warmly and nodded. "Performance pending. It all depends on how well you do here my cute slut." He smiled at her before his eyes widened. "You don't have any friends that work here do you?" He asked worried as he knew her huge number of friends. Many of whom worked at stores and restaurants around the town. He rubbed her crotch again teasingly as his fingers easily slipped into her pussy. "Still wet like a good slut I see." He smiled warmly at her.

Eryn cocked her head at his question, wondering herself as if she knew any one that worked at this restaurant. She felt his hands slip up into her skirt, teasing and gliding his fingers across her little slit. She started to moan against his ear until the server came into vision in the corner of her eye. She smacked his hand away and looked at the server, and coincidentally, her friend Kim was their server. "Oh hey Kimmy, I had no idea you worked here!" Eryn said nervously, biting at her lip from being worried.

Josh glared at her when he slapped his hands away as the waitress approached. "Oh hello Kim, remember me? The annoying older brother of Eryn's?" He laughed and smiled at her. "How are you doing?" He asked as his hand went under the table cloth and found Eryn's pussy again.

Kim walked up the table and smiled when she saw her friend Eryn and her brother Josh. When she saw her whisper and slap his hands away she just figure it was a tickling game. She wasn't so sure when she walked up and saw her friend's nervous and flushed face. "Hi you two. Hi josh." She said cheerfully as she noticed a bit of movement as Josh suddenly slide his hand under the cloth. Pretending not to notice she beamed even more. "What can I get you two to drink?" She asked.

The glare from Josh also caught Eryn's attention, and she knew that she probably would pay for this later on, but decided it would be best to let him do as he wish for the time being. Her face flushed red, showing her embarrassment as she noticed Kim's eyes quickly dart at Josh's hand then back up at the pad of paper she was about to write on, and Eryn knew she was trying not to notice.

"Uhm, I would like a Strawberry Lemonade, please." Eryn quickly answered, feeling Josh's digits swirl into her pussy, making her want to bend down and clench at his hand, but instead she tried her best to sit as straight as she could and awaited for Josh's answer to his drink order.

"I'll have a water please." Josh smiled warmly as Kim ran off, then turned back to his slut. "Do NOT move away my hand slut." He snarled in her ear as he slide a third finger in. "I know she saw us.... how she reacts will be interesting." He laughed.

Kim got the drinks and hurried back as she saw Josh lean away from Eryn's ear and laugh. "What in the world is going on." She muttered to herself as she smiled and got to their table. "Here you go." She said and blushed when she noticed Eryn's squirming and flushed face. "Have you two decided what you wanted yet?" She asked as she looked at them. Oddly enough, Kim was getting aroused by watching this unfold.

Eryn flinched back from his words spatting at her, making he lip quiver in fear of what he'll do to her. "I'm s-sorry..." She whispered through trembling lips as his finger slid into her effortlessly, making a small moan escape through her parted lips. Her eyes darted up and noticed Kim. Eryn attempted to smile back kindly, but when Josh thrusted his finger into her deeply, she gasped aloud, but quickly turned her gasp into a cough to cover it up. "I apologize, I have a cold." Eryn lied as she took her drink and quickly sipped at it.

"I will take the bean and cheese burrito, please." Eryn smiled at her, but her smile slowly faded as she noticed Kim's rosy red cheeks of awkwardness. "Oh shit..." Eryn sighed to herself, knowing that she was not in a good spot right now. Sweat started to bead at her forehead.

Josh looked at her sympathetically. "Sorry." He muttered. "Just don't do it again, okay?" He asked her as Kim walked up. Noticing her flushed face he grinned knowingly. "I'll have the same thing." He said as he slide a fourth finger in.

Kim noticed Eryn's embarrassed look and smile comfortingly as she took the order. "Alright should be out soon." She promised as she went and put the order in. She then texted Eryn. "It's okay sweetie. I'm a bit confused, but don't be embarrassed please?" Kim sent the message.

Eryn's thighs squeezed together when Josh slid his fourth digit in, and she was surprised he could even fit that many fingers into her tight hole. She could only hold into his thigh under the table, gripping at it to show that the feeling was amazing. She felt her phone buzz in her little hand bag that she carried in with her and she looked at Josh as she reached to get it out.

She skimmed at who the text was sent from, and was shocked to see that it was Kim. As she read the message, Eryn quickly responded to it. "What do you mean?" She felt stupid for asking a question that was so obvious, but she figured to play stupid.

Her hand rummaged through his zipper, shuffling her hands into it to pull out his phallus. "What do we have here?" She asked seductively at Josh, not waiting for a response she quickly began to stroke at it, trying to quickly get his first orgasm out before Kim comes back.

Josh looked down and smiled faintly at her. "A hard cock for a naughty slut." He smiled and grinned. "Get under the table and suck it slut." He said. He didn't want Eryn visible when Kim came back.

Kim sighed and rolled her eyes. "You know damn well what I meant girl. The fact that your own brother was fingering you..... not hard to figure out." She replied and went to wait on a different table real quick.

Eryn could only smile at Josh as he invited her in on sucking his cock. She could only comply and bend down and duck under the table, taking his throbbing member into her hand, but before she stuck it into her mouth, her phone buzzed again. "Wait a second..." She told Josh as she grabbed at her phone.

She read the message and bit at her lip frantically. She got up and showed Josh the text, eyeing him down to see what he will think of it all. "What should I say?!" Eryn asked nervously.

Josh snatched the phone and read it before taking it and laying it on the table. "I will take care of it, you get to work on my cock slut." He smiled down at her and nodded at his throbbing member.

Kim read her phone. It had said she had read the message but hadn't responded yet. "Gosh I hope I didn't scare her." She thought to herself as she went and buffed a table while waiting for the next food to be delivered come out of the kitchen.

Eryn could only nod back to Josh, getting back down on her knees in front of him under the table and taking his large rod into her hand. "Here's to the first orgasm..." She smirked to herself, rubbing his head against her lips before she sucked at his crown. Her hands moved to both of his thighs, lowering her lips to touch the base of his cock. Share slightly gagged, but after giving him oral numerous of times her throat started to adjust to it all.

She couldn't help but think about Kim in the back of her mind, wondering how she would think of her friend now after witnessing her partaking in sexual activities with her own brother.

Josh moaned as he gripped onto her head. "Mhm that's a good slut." He said encouragingly as he stroked her hair. "You're going to get so good at this." He promised as he picked up her phone. Sending a text back, he sent. "Interested in what you saw?" And sent it while he waited.

Kim received it and blushed. Of course she was interested. It was hot, but wouldn't she be seen as a pervert if she answered that way? She assumed it was josh who had texted her as she responded. "Sorta...." Before being able to regret saying it, kim sent the message and waited.

Eryn smiled at his encouraging words, her head bobbing more frantically to please his eager cock. Though in the back of her head, she wondered what he was up to with texting her friend Kim, but she knew she should not ask her brother any questions regarding it, not wanting to get on his bad side with the threats of kicking her out into the woods again to fend for herself. Her tiny lips sucked away, her hands sliding down to his balls to caress them, cupping the both of them in one hand.

Back
Top Bottom