Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

Eryn enjoyed the way his thrusts began to pick up speed, making her ass grip at his cock each and every time it inserted in and out of her. "I want you to cum all over my body!" She gasped out, taking her free hand and moving it down to thrust into her tiny open hole, giving a feeling of being double penetrated.

Josh just grinned as he continued to slam in and out of her. "You've got it slut." He smiled and smacked her ass one more time before turning them around out of the spray of water. He pulled out suddenly and laid her on the floor on her back as he screamed and bucked his hips one last time. "Cumming!" He shouted as he came spurt after spurt of cum all over her body, coating her tits, stomach and legs.

The steam of cum landed everywhere on her body as she wished for Josh to do, feeling even hotter than the water itself that coated their bodies. The cum started to ooze down on her sides, mixing into the water and escaping into the drain to rid of the evidence of their feisty scene. "That was the best one..." She panted out, trying to catch her breath and the shower steam did not help either.

Josh had laid down beside her on the shower floor as he panted. Looking down at his slowly deflating cock and over at her panting body, he nodded in agreement. "It was my little slut. I'm glad you liked it." He smiled as he pinched a nipple. "I'll hopefully be coating your adorable body with my cum more and more often. How does that sound?" He asked softly.

She smiled at his request, nodding back at him. "Of course that is more than okay, I will be awaiting each time my master feels the need to be pleasured." She sat on her side and bent down over him to kiss his wet and sweaty lips while nuzzling her nose against his. "I couldn't ask for a better man to be my master besides you, Josh." She added after he kiss.

"Good. Appropriate answer slut." He grinned and nodded as he sat up after she kissed him. "I couldn't think of a more perfect girl to be my precious slut Eryn." He smiled and stood. "Now, how does dinner, then going to buy my slut a new collar sound?"

She grinned at his praise, feeling good to make him feel just the same. Standing alongside of him, she turned off the water and reaches for two towels, handing Josh one and leaving her to have the other one. "That sounds wonderful, what will we be having Master?"

Josh took the towel and began to dry himself as he looked at her. "I was thinking going out to eat again actually my slut. What do you feel like?" He asked as he moved down to his arms and chest to dry them off.

She dried off her body as well, rubbing the towel into her hair to dry it off as she wrapped it around her head. "I picked last time, now it's your turn to pick. I don't want to be the one choosing everything now!" She teased.

Eryn loved the way he groped at her ass, leaving his hand imprinted on her ass. "That sounds tasty, I'm ready whenever you are. Let me just dress up for this just for you!" She left the bathroom and started to walk to her room to get ready for their little date, officially as master and slut.

"Be downstairs in 20 minutes slut." He called back out. Josh figured that would be an ample amount of time for her to get ready and decide what to wear. For him though, it was easy. Figuring it would be a nicer dinner, he took out a pair of pressed khaki pants and one of his favorite vineyard vines belts. Next he picked out a blue and white stripped shirt from a local clothing store and slipped it on over his undershirt. He specifically did not wear briefs for the occasion because of some of the fun he was thinking of having. He slipped on a pair of dress socks and his saddle bucs before spraying two squirts of cologne on and headed downstairs. He had done this in a remarkable 7 minutes.

"Alright, I will be ready within twenty minutes, Master." She answered back from her room, digging through her drawers before she realized she set her dresses into her closet. She walked over to her mirrored closet and opened it up to reveal an assertion of clothes and dresses for her to wear. Digging through the clusters, she found a sleek red dress that wasn't too slutty but was nice on her figure. Searching through the shoes that were on the floor, she picked out a pair of silver high heels with straps on the ankles. She decided to not wear a bra and panties for easy access for the night, and she was sure that her master would too appreciate this. Walking over to her dresser, she found her favorite perfume "Love Spell" from Victoria's Secret and sprayed it on her wrists and neck, afterwards heading downstairs to meet with Josh. "I am ready Master."

The orientation of the living room was so that the couch face away from the stairs. Josh was watching TV on the couch as he had waited. Idly playing on his phone he put up one finger when he heard her voice. He finished the level he was on in the game and put the phone away. Turning off the TV he stood and turned around. His eyes widened softly as he saw her dress. It hugged every single bit of her curves perfectly. You could tell she chose not to wear a bra because he could see her nipples trying to bust through. He assumed she wasn't wearing panties either as his eyes traveled down to her ass and her sleek legs. "Wow." He muttered amazed. "You look amazing." He whistled and walked over to her and embraced her before he kissed her deeply. "I wish I could tear that off your body right now and fuck you, but i have plans." He smiled. "Let's go slut."

Eryn blushed at his compliments, giving him a raunchy kiss in return as her hands hugged around him neck, her petite body being pressed up against him until she let the kiss go. "Oh, I would love to know your plans, mind sharing some of the details or did you want it all to be a surprise, Master?" She got a whiff of his cologne, her body tingled as it reminded her of the first night they fucked. "You smell and look nice yourself too, I can't wait to get a piece of you for dessert, or you can be the appetizer too..." she winked at him as she held onto his hand, leading the way outside the door and into the car, getting in on the passengers side.

Josh loved the way her lips seemed to wrap perfectly around his. Breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes he grinned. "I think you know better than to ask question slut,. Especially when it comes to my plans for you." He winked and the hand groping her ass suddenly gave it a hard swat. "Mhm no panties." He confirmed happily. "And I know you're not wearing a bra with those tits threatening to slice through your dress." He commented with a small laugh. "I think you'll have a very nice three course meal tonight." He said slyly as he was led to the car and jumped in. Starting it he looked over once more as he took her neck and bent over and kissed her.

Eryn couldn't help herself but laugh as her neck was being kissed at, tickling at her skin lightly. "Oh I cannot wait to see what naughty mess we're going to get into tonight, I will make sure to rock your world!" She exclaimed as her hands stroked over his thigh, noticing the lack of clothing underneath. "Hm, we think similar my dear brother, prepare yourself, that is what I have to say, so for now, enjoy my constant teasing." She pushed him away as she pulled down a strap from her dress, exposing her shoulder more.

"Oh I wouldn't call it a mess." Josh laughed as he back out of the driveway. He looked down and blushed. "Hey, that's cheating." He playfully protested as he smiled and nodded. "It does in fact seem that we do dear sister." He teased her in the best impression of her voice. "I want you to make me cum at least twice while we are at dinner, understand slut?" Josh asked her as he reached over and yanked down the strap, laughing as he bared one of her breasts. "Wish you had worn a bra yet?" He asked continuing to tease her.

She gasped as his hand yanked down the strap, almost tearing it completely apart. "Hey, watch that! This is expensive, ya know!" She smiled at him, but pushed his arm away and pulled up her strap. "You have to wait... and I will make you cum three times if I am permitted to." She winked at him, feeling her thighs up to try and tease him more, loving the way he's eyeing her up and down with lust.

"You think I care about price my slut?" He asked with a smile. Putting his hands back on the wheel he continued to drive. They were almost there, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of her body. For five seconds. He looked back at her dress and nodded. "I just gave you permission slut." He said as he slide a finger between her dress, moving her legs apart and slide a finger in and found a dripping pussy waiting for him.

"Hmm, feisty you are tonight, I like it Master..." She giggled and then gasped once his hands were poking around at her pussy that was already soaked. She wanted to resist the urge and push his hands away but she was tired of playing the teasing game and let him toy with her in the car. Her hand moved to his thigh and found a nice big bulge on the side of it, gripping at it tightly and starting to stroke it through his pants.

Josh slide another fine run and felt her pussy clench around them as they rubbed inside of her. "Fuck you are still so tight my slut." He grunted and then smiled as he looked down at the bulge running down his pants. He looked at her and motione dot his zipper. "You can pull it out slut." He said softly as he smiled softly at her and slide a third finger in,

A quiet and small gasp left between her parted lips, enjoying the way his fingers whirled around deep inside of her pussy and made her even more dripping wet. She quickly tugged at his zipper and pulled out his phallus, staring at it before stroking at it with her hand, moaning as his hand shoved now three fingers into her.

"oh you like that slut?" he asked teasingly as he grinned and let out a small moan of his own. "By the way, in no way does this count to the three times you have to make me cum okay?" He asked as his fingers rotated around in her pussy as the moved in circular motions and started to slide in and out quite quickly due to her wetness.

Eryn chuckled at him, her hand picking up the pace as his fingers did the same to her cunt. "Okay Master, I will make sure to not count this one as the three I'll have to do tonight, but may I ask what my punishment is if I don't make it to three?" Curiosity and seduction rose in her voice, her head bending down and beginning to put his cock into her mouth, whooshing her tongue around his girth.

Back
Top Bottom