Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

Soon, he groaned louder and louder as he slammed her head down his thick shaft. "I'm cumming slut!" He screamed as he shot deep down inside her with long ropes of hot sticky cum. He panted and stroked her hair as he finished cumming and began to soften slowly.

Before she knew it, hot streams of cum was rushing down her esophagus, coating her mouth and leaving a warm trail as she swallowed it. She took the cock out of her mouth and slapped her lips with it. "How did I do master?" She questioned him, kissing the tip of his head.

He looked down and grinned as he panted heavily. He didn't want to show her how well she had done, but instead slowly wanted to build her up. "You did alright." He said nonchalantly as he stood her up. "Now, clean me off slut."

She frowned as he said this, but knew that she would soon get better, after all, she was still inexperienced and she would not be a pro in just one nights worth of activities. "Okay, Master." She arose to her feet and grabbed at the shampoo, lathering his hair in the soapy bubbles.

He stood in the spray of water. Unmoving as he watched her begin to bathe his body. "What are we going to do when mother gets back my little slut?" He asked sighing when he realized their mother was due back that evening form her trip. It would greatly cramp his plans he had for her.

Her fingers massaged at his scalp, taking a cup and making the shower's water fall into it to pour onto his head, making the soapy bubbles fall onto the ground. "I won't tell her anything about us, of course... But I wish she didn't have to come back so soon." She sighed out with him, until she thought of something. "That doesn't mean we still can't have fun... You have a car and that means we can go places and continue on..." She hinted, kissing his cheek softly.

He clenched his eyes shut as the water cascaded down his face. He finally opened them and smiled at her. "Very good idea pet." He slapped her ass roughly. "Of course you wouldn't tell her, but the fact we have free reign makes it a bit better." He was glad she had thought of that because he almost certainly wouldn't have.

"You're quite welcome, Master." She smiled as her lips lingered on his a bit, enjoying the way the water invades their sweet kiss, making their lips wet and slippery. She grabs at the conditioner and begins to rub it and massage it into his hair, the scent lingering into her nose. "Why didn't we ever do this before?" She questioned as she rinsed the conditioner out of his locks.

He pondered her question for a bit before he looked back down at her. "Because we were blind to our love for each other. A love that is forbidden by most in the world. A secret love, that we must conceal and keep away from prying eyes. We had to be just the right age, else all of it would have crumbled down completely. Is that good enough for you?" He asked simply as he nuzzled his nose against hers.

Her eyes sparkled into his, seeing the man that she loved even before all of this had happened between the two. He was kind, smart, sensitive, and she knew that she was lucky to be held into his arms so passionately and sincerely. Nuzzling his nose in return, her hands were quick to be placed under his jawline, kissing him deeply and torridly, her mouth quivering from the rush of lust that dug its way deep into her soul.

"I want you and only you... You're all I've ever wanted..." She whispered out into his lips, her breath trailing on his skin. Her upper body pressed against his, her arms wrapping around his neck to kiss him more deeply.

"Me too my little slut. Even if i make you entirely mine, collar you, make it so we have to run off together?" He asked firmly as she pressed into him. He loved the feeling of her wet skin against his own. His cock sprang to life yet again as she rubbed against him. He blushed as it actually hardened between her legs as he looked down. "S-sorry." He muttered.

Feeling something spring up between her legs, she looked down to see Josh's cock rub up against her pink slit. "I see I can make you excited quickly, huh?" She firmly grabbed onto his member, rubbing the head of it against her clitoris.

Josh gulped and nodded firmly as he watched her. He was interested how far she would take it by herself, so he leaned back and smiled softly at her as he watched.

Her hands moved quickly to meet his shoulders, pinning him up against the shower wall, her lips trailing to his neck to leave love marks of her mouth. "I'm going to make you feel so good..." She taunted him, her words lingering in the air as her thigh brushed up against his erect member. Kissing his lips one more time, she turned around, her ass grinding up against his member. Guiding her hands to his cock, she rubbed it up against her ass. "Lets try this hole today..."

She chuckled at his words. "Oh, I must let you in on a secret..." She turned her head over to look at him. "I've been stretching my virgin ass with my own digits... I liked it and I think this shouldn't be a problem..."

His eyes widened as he watched her. Then he recovered quickly as he grinned. "So you are quite the slut huh?" He grinned and slapped her ass. "So, you've been stretching your virgin ass huh?" He smiled at her.

She giggled as her ass jiggles from the force of his slap, making her more aroused and wanting her ass to be filled with his large member. "Oh yes, I have been practicing for a moment like this... Are you ready to have your cock milked by my ass?" She left the question up in the air, already positioning herself to be penetrated.

"Who did you think would get to participate in this moment when you did?" He asked curious as he rubbed her ass. "It is very inviting. Don't mind if I do." He grinned as he quickly spread her cheeks apart and slammed into her slightly loosened ass. "Oh fuck you're a tight slut." He moaned happily.

"To be honest, I was fantasizing about us for a long time... I was too embarrassed to tell you my true feelings, so I just took those feelings out on myself sexually." Eryn said matter-of-factly. Her grip tightened on the bathtub, moaning out load as her ass began to milk at his girth. "Mph! Uhh, so tight!" She kept her head bent down, closing her eyes and enjoying the way he felt inside of her ass.

"Well how about now?" He smiled. "Don't be afraid to let your inner slut out on your master." He gave a particularly hard shove and grunted. "Let me hear how much you like it slut." He growled and slapped her ass as he established a quick, heavy rhythm of pounding.

A smirk coated her face at his words, biting her lip eagerly as his hungry cock fed into her ass. "You want me to tell you how I like it?" She questioned him in a teasing tone. "Alright, I will tell you. I love it when you fuck me nice and deep, mhm, and when you thrust your hips into me roughly, oh damn that is the spot!"

He smirked hearing her tell him how she liked to be fucked, "I see." He grunted and picked up his rhythm a bit as he slapped her ass. He slide all the way into her finally as he moaned. "Oh fuck." He shouted and gripped her shoulders nice and hard.

His hand mark was imprinted into her shoulders, his tight grip making her skin red. "Mmm... Just like that, fuck me like the slut I am!" She shouted, the sound of skin slapping was mixed with the sounds of pouring water as it sprinkled on top of their already steaming hot bodies.

Eryns encouragement made him speed up a bit more. He grunted heavily and panted as he spoke. "You really are enjoying this like the skut you are aren't you?" He growled and slapped her ass again. "So where does slut want me to cum?"

Back
Top Bottom