Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

Grinning to his closeness, she rode on him harder, feeling his cock growing and pulsing deep inside of her and hitting her back of her walls, making her wail out in pleasure. "Oh, I'm so tight!" She exclaimed, noticing the way her walls wrap around his thick cock. She wrestles with his tongue, tossing it back and fourth as if they're playing a fierce match of ping pong.

He grinned as he felt her tongue seemingly wrestle with his. Eventually he overpowered hers and wrapped around it only to grunt and moan loudly. "Oh fuck I'm close." He moaned as she bounced more and more on his throbbing cock. Her tight pussy was about to do him in and she knew it too.

She grew more hot as their tongues made love with each other, her body tensing up as she released her buildup "Shit!" She moaned, feeling her honey slide down onto his shaft. "I never thought I would cum so much in my life!" She grunted, still moving her hips to make him cum next.

As he felt her huge orgasm rock her body his hips began to quiver. He shook as his hips bucked one final time before he gave out, thrusting deep inside of her letting out a scream as he came in a violent stored up orgasm. "Oh fuck!" He shouted. He coated her insides with his cum before he collapsed and lay there panting.

She collapsed on top of his chest, the both of them breathing heavily against each other and their sweat mixing together from their adventurous day. "That was the best one yet..." She whispered out, clinging on tightly to his arms as she felt and heard his heart beat against her sensitive ear.

"Indeed it was." He panted and lay there. Lightly stroking her hair as he calmed down some he sighed. Then decided to get a bit playful as he grinned and wrinkled his nose. "You stink." He laughed and pushed her gently off as he too stood. They both needed showers, so why not shower together. He picked her up and carried her to their shared bathroom where he sat her on the counter and turned around to turn on the water.

She gasped playfully and nudged at his shoulder. "Hey, that wasn't nice!" She giggled as he lifted her up and lead the way to the bathroom, setting her down and began to turn the shower knobs. She got up and hugged him from behind, swirling her fingers on his chest in circular motions. "You know, you stink too master."

He smield when he felt her come up behind him. Reaching back with his hands, he groped her ass. "Is that official now slave?" He asked softly as he hoisted her up like a piggy back as they walked into the shower.

She giggled once more as he gripped at her, making her get non his back as if she were reviewing a piggy back ride. "Yes, master. It is official... Do what you wish to me and I will do what you want me to do..." She felt the trickle of the warm water hit her back, making her skin crawl in delight. Her body started to be coated with wetness.

He pushed her further into the shower and dismounted her and pinned her against the wall as he turned around. "Why the change of heart my little slut?" He asked simply before he twisted her nipple. The water was running right onto his body as he stood watching her and waiting for a response.

She yelped at her twisted nipple, but it was a good type of pain she felt. "Because I want to be on my best behavior, master." She flirted, brushing her leg up by his member and kissing his clavicle, the water leaving her hair dripping wet.

"But why want to be my little slut?" He whispered softly as she kissed him. "Does being a good little slut mean you won't run away anymore?" He asked curiously as his hands groped her ass.

"Because... there's just something about you that seems to make me go wild... And I will not be running away from you, unless we make a game out of it..." She smirked at him before kissing his lips, inserting her tongue to invade his mouth once more.

He broke the kiss and frowned. "It will mean me going back to the way I was last night. You won't hate me whatever I do to you my precious slut?" He asked again wanting her to be 100% into this before he took back over.

She peered into his eyes and thought about it. "All I ask is to please don't be too forceful on me..." She kissed his cheek as she stroked the other with her hand. "But other than that, I am yours..." She smirked at him.

"Hm..." He looked thoughtfully at her before he nodded, "How about we develop a safe word for you then, because almost all the time I'll be in my Dom mood from now on... And by the way I'd love a run and catch game." He grinned at her

"Okay, fair enough." She nodded in agreement, thinking of a code word to say. "How about I say 'assez'? That means enough in French." She smirked at him, combing his hair as the water falls upon it.

Josh smirked. "Alright slut, your code or duress word is 'assez'" He stroked her hair a bit before suddenly he pushed her down to the floor on her knees. "Alright then slut, get to work."

She chuckled at his actions, gripping at his member that was right before her eyes. "Alright, master." She licked at his balls as her hand jacked him off. She looked up at his face to see him bite at his lower lip, already enjoying the licks of her tongue and the tugs of her hand.

"You are starting to get very good at this slut." He moaned and suddenly shoved her head down to his base, watching her choke and gag on his cock. "That's a good little girl." He encouraged her softly as he moaned. "Keep it up like that and you''ll get a nice present."

She smiled at his compliments, continuing to suckle his balls and jack him off. Her lips detached from what she was doing, and moved to his shaft, licking it up and down in slow movements, making sure he enjoyed the way her tongue trailed down so lovingly on his member.

He moaned loudly. She was doing a hell of a job with that tongue of hers. Combined with that, her wet mouth, and of course her hot wet throat too. "Oh fuck slut." He moaned happily as he held her hair. He was already getting close to an orgasm, but he wanted to drive it out for as long as he could.

She chuckled at his enjoyment, quickly to shove his entire cock into her mouth, beginning to forcefully bob her head down onto his member as her mouth began to fuck it for him. As it touched the back of her throat, she gagged occasionally, but that did not stop her from continuing with her sudden movements.

He moaned as he leaned against the wall. A hand still resting on his head as he groaned out in pleasure. "Oh yes..." He muttered as he idly stroked her hair. "You're going to get VERY good at this my little slut." He looked down at her and smiled. He was getting close, but he wanted to give her a huge load.

Bobbing her head repeatedly, she grabbed on to his thighs to help her move her head more easily. She gagged periodically, but yet again it still failed to stop her from giving her brother the full enjoyment he needed and wanted. Feeling his member throb, she knew her job was being done well.

Back
Top Bottom