Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden love (Ironic x sailingsam)

Eryn smiled, kissing his jawline as her fingers gripped at the hem of his shirt, tugging at it suggestively. "What do you mean by really? Don't you want this too?" She giggled, taking her hands away from his shirt and started to grip at his belt loops, tugging at them so his pants lift up, leaving enough room for one of her hands to slide in.

He blushed. "I think we both sort of hinted that earlier this evening sis." He said softly as his eyes widened as she lifted up his pants. "Whatcha doin sis?" He asked hesitantly with a smile playing on his lips.

She giggled, looking at him through the glares of the movies light behind them. "You know well what I am going to do..." She unbuttoned his pants, fiddling around in his zippers open slit and fumbled inside of his boxers, finding his growing erection.

He just lay there, mouth slightly agape as he watched his own sister fish out his cock. It was throbbing and its whole seven and a half inches were just waiting to be used. He moaned softly as she touched it for the first time.

She smiled to see that he was already enjoying this. She pulled out his cock through the slits of his boxers and pants, her grip still tight around the shaft. She got up and got on her knees on the floor, and started to casually lick the shaft of it, teasing him as she swirled her tongue around it.

He honestly didn't think she would have gone this far as he watched her sink to her knees and get between his legs. Her tongue licking his sensitive head sent a shiver up his body as he moaned softly and looked down at her and smiled encouragingly.

She grabbed ahold of his thighs before she latched her mouth over his member, shoving it to the back of her throat, but she surprisingly didn't gag from it. Her heart was racing in her chest, the adrenaline from it all catching up to her. She began to bob her head, making it slide effortlessly in and out of her saliva-lubed mouth.

He was surprised. He had always heard girls tended to gag on cocks as they went down their throats, but Eryn seemed to have no problem sticking it all the way in. The way she was lubricating his cock as she spit and the saliva from her mouth ran all over it made it a quiet easy and relaxing blowjob as her head gingerly bobbed up and down on his cock

As her head continued to bounce on his cock, she took a free hand And moved it inside his pants, finding a way to his balls and began to fondle them lightly, still sucking deeply on his cock, beginning to taste the beginnings of his pre-cum.

The combination of the fact that it was his sister sucking him, her expert tongue, and her hot warm mouth on his cock was going to push him over the edge soon. He gripped her head suddenly and slammed it down on his cock as he erupted into her mouth letting out a small moan as he did so and hoped he wasn't heard.

His moans were muffled by the sounds of the previews, the jet of warm cum squirted into the back of her throat and Coated her esophagus in the warm liquid. She gulped away as if it were fine wine. She lifted her head and brushed her mouth with her sleeve, licking her lips afterwards. "Thanks for dessert brother dear." She chuckled, licking his cock one more time before hiding it away and sitting back into her seat.

She got close to his ear and whispered "that's a taste of what you will get tonight... I hope you can manage to wait that long..." She grabbed the popcorn again and started to eat it, as if nothing just happened.

He was stunned to say the least, then embarrassed, then jealous and longing. At the mention of further fun his cock already had begun to rise again as he leaned over and picked up his sister and put her in his lap. "You can't just suck me and not expect me to return the favor can you?" He asked smiling at her before he shimmied down her shorts and pulled aside her panties and slide a finger inside of her dripping pussy.

Her eyes grew big at his words, kneeling down right before her and sliding down her shorts, lifting her panties to the side to expose her pussy. She gasped as his finger slid inside of her, moaning slightly as her grip tightened on the arms of the chairs. Josh certainly had a way with his fingers, coating it with her ever growing juices.

He grinned. "You seem to be enjoying that huh?" he asked teasingly as he plunged another finger in. He also had slide a hand up her shirt and under her bra as he played with her perky nipples tenderly.

She bit her lower lip as she nodded. "Mmm, yeah.." She moaned once another finger slide inside of her lovehole, her nipples being tugged and played with roughly. "Josh... I can't wait to give you more once we're alone at home..." She seductively teased him as she enjoyed his fingers repeatedly entering her.

"Mhmm why wait." he smiled and grinned as he unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. "Let's do it right here, right now." He said calmly waiting to watch her response and reaction as he slipped another finger in her

She cocked an eyebrow at his bravery for taking something like this so far, especially in public. "Hm, I'm more than fine with that..." She chuckled, pulling at his shirt to make him get close to her, tugging at his cock and rubbing it against her slit.

He sat there and stared at her smiling. "Good." was all he said as he sat there waiting for her to impale herself on his cock which was standing at full attention just in front of her dripping pussy.

Eryn hesitated, pulling Josh close down by her ear so that she can whisper in it. "I want you to know that you'll be my first... I'm kind of scared." She told him as she stroked her clit and slit with the head of his cock, still stimulating her so it would not hurt as bad once he did penetrate her.

"Okay..." this reassured her in some way, knowing that the both of them could experience something so foreign together. She took him by the waist and pulled him closer to her, making his cock slid into her with a bit of force, feeling the walls of her lovehole expand from the tearing of her hymen.

He grunted and gripped her as he felt his cock push through her hymen. He held her tightly and kissed her to muffle any moans and allowed himself to be still while she became used to the feeling of a cock deep inside her pussy. "Does it feel good?" He whispered to her

She felt a thick warm sheet of blood coat her walls and his cock, but it was a fairly small amount. She clutched on to him as if she were about to fall, moaning in his mouth as he sat his cock in her to get used to the unfamiliar feeling. "Y-yes, it feels good so far, I thought it would hurt worse than what it actually did..."

"I would never intentionally hurt you." He whispered to her smiling as he established a general rhythm fucking her. "You're so tight sis. It feels amazing." He grunted as he shoved into her.

"Mmm, it feels so nice..." She whispered, pulling him closer to her, their lips touching in frantic kisses as the thrusts continued, the sounds of skin slapping wasn't noticeable by anyone in the theater, the loud sounds through the speakers hid their sweet love fest.

Back
Top Bottom