Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Magenta held onto him as his arms wrapped around her and as he buried into her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair gently. She was taken back slightly with his words, it then hit her, he would continue to live on forever, until the end of time and eventually she would die. "Vell ve don't need to vorry about that now...It vont be for a long time, I'm still young...Unless, murdered or illness, takes hold I should have 70-80 years left maybe more verevolves out last humans so I could be off, The only thing I von't stay young, I vill grow vith age...I don't know of anyvay to stop a verevolf from aging." Magenta stated thinking a various of things now, she wasn't sure if he would still care for her when she does grow old, the thought of dying now did sort of bother her, she didn't want to die, she wanted to live on with him and Satine. "Though you don't like the change...I'm glad you changed your views toward me...I'm glad you didn't kill me on impulse, or for fun or how ever you vish to put it." Magenta said then rested her head on his, she was blushing slightly she loved Nathan now, she was still new to the feelings of love. "I'm sorry it disgusts, sometimes ve change for the better...sometimes for the vorst, it all depends on the view point."

"For me, it is the 'vorst'." He said to tease her with a smile as he leaned up and kissed her lips gently. He smiled as he gazed into her eyes. "I love you Magenta...So much...It is a shame that we cannot simply make you a werepyre...There are so few in the world, and I have yet to meet one...People say that werepyres are unstable...Their life span could be sporadic, unstable and you could die at any time or never at all...you may or may not be able to birth children...you may or may not continue to actually age...I do not know...I have never met one and werepyres are only a stupid myth...It is a shame...but I would not risk your life."

"Is it really that bad? The change?" She asked softly,then blushed slightly as he made fun of her accent. "I'm sorry if my accent's to much...I can hide it again." She stated unsure if she should hide it like she had done so for awhile. Magenta kissed him back just as gently, smiling back at him. "I...love you too Nathan.." She stated still getting used to calling him by his name. She tilted her head, "A verepyre? Is that some form of hybrid? " Magenta asked curiously. "Not much is known about them then? Vell, that is just like now isn't it? I could very vell die tomorrow...they seem very confusing. Oh so they may not even exist...." Magenta replied, it was a shame, but at least she still had a little less than a century with him. It would be against nature if she did live on. "I may live even longer than expected though since I vas born this vay." Magenta cuddled more into him.

"I feel as if a piece of me will be forever torn away if you die." He sighed and enjoyed this moment. "I don't want you to die, Magenta. I will make sure that the time we are spent with each other will not be spent like the years you have been with me, in pain and fear." He moved to lay on top of her, looking her in the eyes and he leaned down and began to kiss her gently and passionately, his eyes closing to enjoy the kiss more as he continued, wanting her to feel his love for her and that he was not lying like he had been before.

Magenta whined sadly, yet softly just thinking about it. "Like I said, I'm not got going anyvhere for a long time..." A tear formed in her eyes, "Vhen the time comes I'm not going to vant to go..." she stated, she loved him and if would hurt her to leave him to live, but at least he would still have Satine to be with. She wouldn't be leaving him alone. Magenta looked up to him and smiled, "I believe you..." She stated hoping to god he wasn't lying like the last time, but things were different now. As his lips met hers, her eyes closed accepting his kiss, wrapping her arms around him, kissing him back passionately.

Nathan would continue to kiss Magenta passionately, and after a while he began to slowly lift her shirt up, just enough to get access to her breasts. He moved her bra aside and began to massage them gently as he kissed her, erecting through his pants and his erection would be felt against her leg as he continued to fondle her breasts. "Magenta...Lets make love...True love...Something worth remembering in our young, joyful lives..."

As she kissed him and he kissed her she felt her shirt start to rise. She didn't stop him in the slightest. As he started to massage her soft breasts she whimpered softly, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her breasts. She could feel him up against her leg, as he became aroused. She smiled listening to his words, "Alright, yes...let's make love.." She agreed to it. She loved him and wanted him to be happy.

He began to slowly take off their clothes until they were both in the nude. He looked to her body, seeing her silky smooth skin. He reached forward and began to feel it, starting with her breasts and slowly bringing his hands down her body and down her stomach and then up her thighs and they stopped there, spreading her open so that he could gain access to her pussy and he leaned forward and began to start licking and kissing her pussy, giving her as much pleasure as his mouth could give her without it being full of nothing but horny lust.

Magenta helped remove clothing, she was a Domestic after all, well she was one, she was always dressing or undressing someone normally him and herself, sometimes Katrina when she needed help. His body was beautifully toned, and pale he was gorgeous. Magenta still laid under him. As he spread her legs open she moved them apart, holding them apart. As he began to kiss and lick her pussy, when he hit certain spots she whined out in pleasure, enjoying what he was doing.

His tongue seemed to swirl around within her, licking all the right spots in her that his cock would barely touch and his thumb of his right hand moved to her clit, rubbing against it as he licked her insides gently and soon he pulled out, wiping his mouth of his saliva and her juices and he moved to crawl over her, rubbing his cock up and down her pussy, getting the tip of it wet as he looked to her. "Magenta...Are you ready?"

Her breathing increased slightly as he hit all of the right spots, he's had years of practice. She whined out again, it felt so good she couldn't help it. Especially as he rubbed her clit along with his tongue licking her. Magenta was definitely getting wet from this. As he crawled back up she looked up into his eyes, her heart beating quickly, blood flowing threw her veins. "Yes...Nathan..Yes I'm ready."

He nodded to her and leaned down, kissing up and down her neck before slowly thrusting his erect cock deep into her, and as he did this, his fangs sunk into her neck...And she wouldn't feel blood draining from her, but rather going into her. He was putting his blood into her body, hoping that werepyres could exist...That they could live long, that they were truly stable. He figured most people didn't bother to create werepyres because 99% of the time vampirse and werewolves had nothing to say to one another.

Magenta tilted her head giving him more access to her neck. Magenta gasped as he thrusted deep into her and as he sank his fangs into her. She figured he was going to drink from her but she felt quiet the opposite. Her eyes grew wide with a slight fear, "Nathan...Vhat are doing?" She asked as her heart pumped faster and harder, sending the blood he was giving her through her body. Her breathing became faster as well, His vampire blood mixing with her werewolf blood, burned the two were opposites, and there cells were different. Magenta held onto him, digging her nails into his back, unable to control them.

"I want you to live forever..." Was what he replied with as he pulled his fangs out, giving her enough blood. He felt her claws begin to dig into his back and he winced in pain from it and he held her close. "I'm here, Maggie....Maggie I'm here...I won't let you die...You'll be a werepyre and you can live eternally with Satine and I..." He began to kiss up and down her neck, moreover on where he bit her. This wasn't out of lust, but of affection, too afraid that if he kissed her lips that she might bite them off or something during the state she was in.

"I thought...you said...you vere'nt going to risk it..." She stated her body was fighting against her. Tears started to form in her eyes, she was in pain. Magenta began to whimper, her chest heaved as she panted. "Nathan...Vhat if...the cells...don't combine? You may...have..just... killed me....It hurts..." One of her hands let go of his back, she gently placed it on his cheek. Her immune system was trying to fight off the cells from his blood like it was a virus, it was foreign to her body. Her hand went back to his back that one was being softer than the other one. Her body was losing the war, her immune system was weakened which allowed his blood in, at first the cells were destroying each other then finally, the cells began to combine. "I...love you..Nathan..." Her heart was slowing down alarmingly, and she felt like she was dying.

"I love you too Magenta...I...Ah shit..." He frowned and let her go, looking at her with worry. "Don't...Don't die before I get back, okay! Please, just try and survive....I'll be back." He looked around and bit his lip, causing blood to drip from his fang piercing his lip and he ran out, going toward Aurora's room and burst through the door. "You! Witch! Come with me now!" He ran over and grabbed her hand and began to pull her along to Magenta's room and showed her the condition Magenta was in. "Do something to help her...! I tried to turn her into a werepyre, and she's in so much pain. You have to do something! I'll do anything for you if you just let her survive this transformation!"

Magenta gritted her teeth and growled, as she was losing control of her normal Transformation as well. Her eyes went from her normal brown to a dark blood red. As Nathan let go of her she reached for him not wanting to be alone during this, especially if she died. Just as alarmingly as her heart slowed it jumped back. Once he was off of her, her back arched and her body began to contort itself painfully. Magenta screamed out in pain, it sounded like a scream mixing with a roaring growl. Her bones were popping and cracking sounds could be heard. She curled herself up into a ball, hoping Nathan would return soon. Aurora was still fixing her things and her room trying to put it all together, When her door opened she turned quickly to see a frantic and naked Nathan, As he took hold of her she tried to pull away frightened as to what was happening but went along with him.By the time the got back to Magenta, her heart had dropped back down again, still in a human form curled in a ball, tears falling from her blood red eyes, her fingers grew longer and her nails were longer and sharper, her legs and feet looked like her werewolf's just without the fur but the muscles were there. Magenta continued to grow paler by the second. Aurora looked at the girl shocked and with a look of fear, she didn't know what was going on here, nor what was happening to Magenta, until Nathan started to fill her in. "What do you want me to do?" She asked slightly frightened, she wasn't sure what she could do. "You did what? A werepyre? I can see she's in pain, she looks like she dying or fighting or both...I'm not a doctor I don't know how to help her. If I understand correctly, you are messing with nature trying to make a whole separate breed...your species and hers doesn't get along normally, a mixing of the blood the cells will kill each other, but their maybe hope if the cells morph together...Umm... Her being born a werewolf doesn't help this either nor does hour situation...I could see if she had been turned but she was never fully human to begin with...no other half for the vampire gene to take hold of...more research should have been done before testing it on someone you hold dear...Um.." She informed him. Aurora was trying to think of what to do. Magenta heard them, she looked up over to Nathan, she whimpered, she was scared and she was started to get confused as she was shutting down, but she knew she didn't like the witch, Magenta growled in pain and threateningly, she didn't trust the witch one bit. Aurora raised her hands slowly trying to show magenta she meant no harm, "I'm going to try and help you..." She stated softly, Magenta looked between the two. Darkly, from the back of her throat, "I..don't..want..your help..." Aurora looked to the both of them, "Well Somebody else does, and he doesn't want you in pain, I'm sure if he wasn't desperate he wouldn't have asked me and you are in no condition to deny it...you wanna live and he wants you to live so you have to trust me." She stated. Magenta sighed with a growl, she was right and she was in no condition to fight back unless her heart jumped up again. "Be still..." Aurora stated, Her eyes when white, and began to glow a light blue light emitted from her fingers and shot at Magenta not hurting her, as she was trying to help she was also doing an examination, looking inside to see if the blood combined or not. They were in luck, it did now it was just the Transformation. She was trying to do two things she was trying to eliminate the pain and she was trying to speed up the process Magenta had already been half way through. Magenta stayed in the same position at first, curled tightly into the ball, until her body started to turn again but she was moving faster as the transformation went by and she didn't feel it as much. Aurora kept focus until Magenta was finally still, and was laying normally and was in her human form, she couldn't tell if she was breathing or not and that was when she stopped Aurora's eyes went back to normally and the light and power she was gin=ving was gone. Magenta appeared much paler than she normally was. Her breathing was low and slow, and she appeared to be asleep. "I think it worked." Aurora said to Nathan.

Nathan moved over to Magenta and sat down next to her, holding her hand and frowning. "I...Hope I did the right thing...I'm not an ordinary vampire...I'm an Ancient...I fear what I've created her to be...If normal vampires could turn werewolves into werepyres possibly...I fear what power I've just given to Magenta...but if it means that she lives longer, I know I will be able to control her if she becomes feral or something..." He murmured to her and he sighed and stood up, moving over to Aurora and pulling her into a hug. "Thank you...For this..." He moved to look at her face without being so close to her in such a hug. "I promised you anything...what do you want?"

Aurora watched the site it saddened her, the love the vampire had for his werewolf. Aurora was able to hear his murmurers almost as clearly as if he was talking normally, "The right thing? I know you're not, I still don't know how you've kept such a secret from those you love and who love you in return...and you have every right to be...most cases don't end well....It's like trying to cross a cat with a dog...it's not meant to be...Of what I know..They tend to burn themselves out, if not murdered or controlled before that....They're great for war...they kill...they're like puppies getting into trouble, chewing, scratching...you may have to retrain her...Try not to have her get angry..."She stated then thinking on his words, "How many normal vampires do you think have tried? the lucky ones who do don't live very long or they leave their creation for someone else to deal with resulting in both deaths...Are you sure? are you sure you will be able to control her? If not you risk everyone's life, including her's." She stated looking at Magenta and Nathan, she had been through it before. As Nathan hugged her, she hugged him a bit. "You're Welcome...She may be in pain as her body readjusts to the change...I'll brew her something...to ease or get rid of I'll need to see what I have..." She stated. Then thought of what he said. "I'm sure my freedom is out of the question?...So I will need time to think of something...Just tend to her for now...I'll think of something." She stated, and turned to go. Magenta started to stir awake, looking around "Nathan...?" she whispered softly.

He was about to deny her assumption of her freedom. She was going to go free if she wanted to and he was about to walk out after her to tell her that freedom was going to be given to her if that was what she wanted but he didn't go after her. He had heard Magenta call out to him and he frowned and turned to look and see Magenta awaken. He moved over to her and held her hand, thinking a small joke could lighten the mood given the situation that had just came. "Welcome to heaven..."

Aurora was gone off to create a tonic for the new werepyre, being newly captured all she had on her mind was her freedom, but she was sure she could think of something else. Feeling that he wouldn't just give her freedom, from what she knew about him and now about Magenta she could do damage. Magenta saw movement, but wasn't sure what it was at the moment. When she felt someone holding her hand, she looked to them, it was Nathan, but he didn't feel as cold as he once did. In her 'human/vampire form,' she looked like a vampire, but she wasn't as pale, almost a soft tan or a pale human. Her features were almost nearly perfect, and her teeth were visibly sharper than before. Magenta smiled at the sound of his voice, then it faded. "Am I dead? Did I die...or did it vork? I can't be dead cause you vouldn't be vith me." She smiled again she was alive kind of, it had to of worked. "Vhere did the vitch go?" Magenta sat up slightly.

"No. You aren't dead. You're alive...and Aurora helped you survive the transformation..." He smiled and leaned down, holding Magenta close. "I'm sorry for tricking you like that...I just didn't want to think of a life where I'd lose one of the few people I love in this world...I just hope your body stays stable...and you look amazing...You look different than how you used to look...but you look so beautiful and perfect right now Magenta."

Magenta looked to him, "She did?" Magenta asked curiously, not thinking the witch would help at all, but she figured Nathan made her do it. Magenta wrapped her arms around Nathan as he held her resting her head on his shoulder. "You could've varned me...You had said you veren't going to risk it...If you told me you vanted to do that now..I would've let you...I just wasn't prepared for that right then..." She stated softly, "I vouldn't vant to lose you either...nor vould I vant to leave you...I love you...Let's hope so...that really hurt..." Magenta replied. "Do I? Did I not before? How different?..." She questioned softly with curiosity, Magenta blushed slightly "Thank you...Nathan. I vant to see..."

"Well...Um...Thats one of the problems now..." He frowned as he began to scratch up and down the side of his mouth as if he were embarrassed, unsure as to what to say to her about her current predicament and the fact he didn't know much about the werepyres. HE cleared his throat and looked to her with eyes that were full of possible guilt. "Well...since you're part vampire...I don't know if you'll be able to...you know...look in a mirror...or take your picture electronically...But technically you're also a werewolf, meaning you're also half alive as well...so it may possibly work." Standing up, Nathan moved to start looking through her cabinets, not rummaging violently to cause a mess, until he found a mirror and moved to hand it to her. "Well...?"

Magenta tilted her head and looked at him curiously, she didn't understand what he was saying at first. She saw his eyes change to a different emotion, but couldn't tell what it was. She tilted her head the other way like a confused puppy would and then she realized what he was telling her. "Oh...So there's a 50/50 chance...I'll appear in a mirror..now?" She asked him. Magenta watched him as he went through the draw for a mirror, it didn't bother her she had nothing to hide. When he found one and handed it over she took it and looked into the mirror. Her eyes widened and she gasped. She could see herself, "I'm...so pale..I'll have to get used to that, my teeth look sharper in this form now. I look stunning..."She stated letting her new look sink in, she then looked up to Nathan and smiled..

Back
Top Bottom