Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Satine smiled happily, she was getting married, they were getting married. After centuries together, though they really didn't need proof that they were together, it wasn't real news to anyone. Satine kissed Nathan back, "Alright I'll be here." She stated, watching him leave. Magenta felt so tired it was probably from changing her whole species, that evening. She didn't feel him take hold of her, but she heard his voive and woke up, her eyes flicked open softly and looked up to him, she smiled softly. Even though the curtain was shut she could tell it was day light. "Morning..." She said softly then yawned. Magenta could feel something was wrong in his voice and body language. "Nathan vhat's matter? Vhat's wrong?" She asked him worriedly, and concerned unsure if there was something wrong with Satine or the trip or something else. Magenta wrapped her arms around as well.

Nathan sighed as he looked to Magenta. "I fear I've done you a great wronging...You'll probably live an entire eternity without me..." He sighed and carressed her cheek gently. "I was talking to Satine...She was worried that I may just up and leave her...like she was nothing to me. She's jealous of the fact that we've grown so close to one another, and the fact that you'll live forever worries her even more knowing that...as if the fact that you'd die eventually was her one assurance that I would not leave her...Magenta...Don't take this the wrong way...I love you. And I love Satine...But I have to choose one and I choose Satine..."

Magenta had a look of worry and confusion on her face as she laid in his arms. "Vhat do you mean?" She asked not understanding the wronging that he spoke of. Her eyes widened, he had to be joking...he was teasing her that's all...he didn't really mean this. As he caressed her cheek, she pulled back a bit thinking about what he said. "...That's not true...you love her...I could never see you leaving her...no one could...Satine should trust you not too just leave her...you've been together forever...Vhat other vay can I take this then?...You took my mortality so ve could be together...so you vould never lose me nor I you...and now ve can't even be together...I love you Nathan...please...is there another vay...this could vork?" She stated her eyes glistened like that of a sad puppy. A few tears started to stream from her eyes. She loved Nathan he was her first love. She also had no idea how to survive now. To society she would probably be a freak, being half vampire and half werewolf. Magenta might even be the only werepyre in existence, she would have no one.

"Dammit don't do this..." He murmured to her, feeling guilty about it all now. "You have to speak to Satine about this if you want another way...But this is as much as we can go for our love...I'm sorry...Look. How about I just...Find you another person who could love you, hm? I don't allow male slaves in this household but if one of my fellow house mates wants a lover to move in...I don't see why not. We'll find you someone to love you, Satine...I'm sorry it has to end this way between us...but just think about what I told you. Talkign to Satine and finding another man...You're beautiful enough and hell...Find a human. He doesn't know that you're a werepyre. You can more than likely walk during the day as well...You'll be just like another human. And eventually when that human loves you...You can turn him into a vampire or maybe another werepyre and then the two of you could live forever." He sighed and stood up. "I must return to Satine...You may come with me if you still want to talk to her about this."

Tears continued to fall from her eyes, Nathan had hurt her before, but this time it wasn't in malice...this was different, it seemed as if he really didn't want to end it, he wasn't trying to hurt her. Magenta lowered her head in defeat, knowing Satine wouldn't want to come up with a way for this to work. When he said look she looked up to him, "A..new..love?" She asked softly, she didn't want a new one she already had one. Magenta nodded her head though, Nathan didn't want her anymore...though it was Satine who was putting an end to it. "Vould I still live here?" She asked Magenta knew nothing of the world besides the cruelty within it. "I'll think of it...A human...vhat do I no of human's? I never vas one...if I decide to find one vill you help me?" Magenta asked she didn't understand love she was learning from what she saw. "Not now...I von't be able to compose myself..." She stated her werewolf eyes big and sad crystals against her flawless vampire skin.

"You're very much welcomed to still live here. When I first mentioned your freedom to Satine, she chimed in that you shoudl still live here before I even was able to bring it up. I'm sure she'll still want you here, Magenta...and I promise I'll help you get you a new person to love. He sighed and felt such sorrow for her. "Magenta...There is another solution..." He frowned and walked to sit down by her bed and began to pet her gently. "I could always...ask Aurora to do something for me...To put you to sleep. A long sleep, not death...but a sort of comatose...but you'll be in a world all your own. Your perfect world...a place without pain or anything. I'm sure she has a magic to put you into a dream or something...You could live with me in a dream...but it won't really be me, but a dream version."

Magenta nodded her head slightly, smiling a bit. She was happy that she could still stay here, though she wanted to be with Nathan. Magenta had been a loyal servant for years, she served them well, Magenta didn't mean to fall in love, but after she helped save Satine, Nathan had become charming and kind to her. Magenta nodded again glad he would help her, even if her heart still belonged to him. Though Magenta was no longer bound to him, being released from servitude. She turned her head in confusion, 'Another vay?' she thought. As he pet her she closed her eyes, she loved when he pet her. She rested her head on his shoulder, tears still poured out of her eyes. "Put me to sleep?" She asked slightly frightened her head jumped up her eyes opened wide again. As he explained she calmed slightly, she would live within a dream, with him a perfect life...but what would happen when she woke up? She was silent for a moment thinking, as nice and wonderful it sounded she couldn't. "Nathan...please..no more... experiments As tempting as it is...It wouldn't be the same...it wouldn't be real...just a dream.."

"I never expected you to actually do it. I just thought I'd throw the idea out there in case there was a chance you would take it." He held her close and continued to pet her once more. "You can still try to talk to Satine...Alright?" He frowned...There was....another way he could think of. That witch would prove to be very useful indeed for everything. With this next one...He'd agree to set her free, thinking she earned it for the help she constantly gave him despite the fact he killed her 'best friend' and forced her into sexual slavery. "I must...Go for a sec. Please, go on and talk to Satine without me. I must attend to some things." He smiled and kissed her temple gently and stood up, leaving to go to Aurora's room to ask her for one final request before setting her free, if she chose to leave.

Magenta nodded softly understanding why he threw it out there. Magenta laid her head on his shoulder again and wrapped her arms around him. Magenta looked up at him, she nodded again, she had no clue what she would say to Satine, but she would try. When she heard that he had to leave her for a second, she lifted her held up, Magenta didn't want to let him go but removed her arms from him."I'll go talk to Satine." she stated, watching him leave and gather her thoughts before going to Satine. Aurora was brewing the potion she said she would for Magenta for pain she may need from transforming, since she hasn't done so yet. Then various other potions to keep her mind occupied. She was still upset that her only friend was destroyed by her. He helped her through many events in her life including the most gursome one the notorious witch hunts.

When Nathan would arrive, he moved over to Aurora and laid a hand on her shoulder gently. "Last request...Then you may have your freedom. I need you to create a son of mine...Out of my own DNA. I'm sure I can't exactly breed through normal means...and I know you aren't a scientist, but perhaps you have a spell that could turn my DNA of whatever I get and turn it into a sort of brother or son that is the same age as myself. Pretty much...clone me without making an exact copy of me. After this, you may go free. You will not be enslaved to me, but you do not necessarily have to leave the household."

Aurora jumped as he made contact with her, she hadn't heard him come in. She turned around and looked at him, wondering if he was serious. After this request she would have her freedom. Aurora looked at him curiously as he made the request to be doubled. "So you can't bread...normally? I've read that vampires, ancient ones are very similar to incubus' they can reproduce normally with woman, though they don't tend to stay, and when the child is born it normally eats it's way out of the mother. May I ask why? Why you wish to duplicate yourself? But while wanting it to be different from you?" She was curious though she kinda understood what was going on even though she hadn't been there long. Aurora noticed that Nathan and Satine were together, especially with the memory he had seen. That he had sired her many years ago, but also had come to be with a werewolf it was indeed entertaining. "I think I may have what you need but then again I need to know exactly what for I may need to change the formula a bit." Aurora stated.
Satine sat and waited for Nathan to return started to drift again seeing that it was morning and the sun was up. "Nathan?" She asked hearing someone coming.
Magenta took a deep breath and headed for Satine's room. She still wasn't sure how to go about this and was still very upset. She heard Satine call 'Nathan' "No tis Magenta" She replied. "Magenta come in." Satine said and waiting. Magenta did as she was told and entered the room. Satine's eyes widened Magenta was stunning, She was extremely beautiful now, Her dark raven hair against her pale skin, her nails were like claws and her teeth visibly sharp She couldn't believe her eyes she was pretty before but now she was gorgeous. She then noticed Magenta had been crying. "I assume Nathan has spoken too you?" Satine managed to say. Magenta nodded her head, "Yes Nathan has spoken to me...Satine...I can't help..that I love him...nor can he help that he loves me...you are and vill alvays be his first true love...and he loves you more than anything and vould do anything for you...but he also shares his heart vith me...he vould never leave you nor vould I ever take your place...I helped save you.. I vould not do this in spite or hatred toward you...As you know verevolves are very loyal...and I've heard often times they share mates...but still love them both...I've served the both of you for years...I'm not asking for repayment and I thank you for letting me stay in your home...ve are similar you and I...ve both have no one...the only person ve have is him...neither of us have family...ve take comfort in the love he gives. Take into account how he feels about this..He loves the both of us but has to choose only one...I beg of you reconsider...the only thing I have that I could give up is my freedom...once again...Plus if you are afraid that I vill live forever...That's not necessarily true nothing is know of the new being I've become...I could die tomorrow, if my DNA fight's the body again I may die. The hybrid that's been created the blood are too known enemies...and if I am too live forever...I vill be alone...as of right now there are either very few of us or I may be the only one...I can't think of more to say...Please think of it..." Magenta finished unsure if she helped or made things worse for her or for Nathan. Satine listened to Magenta till the end. Satine had never thought about the similarities that her and Magenta shared, though two different beings with two different stories were both the same in a sense. Satine did have some things to think about. "Magenta...you are young...you will most likely get over him especially since you haven't been in love for a long time, besides my kindness and what Nathan has shown you that is really all you know of love... If Nathan loved me more than anything he would not love you and there would be no need to share his heart....You would give up the freedom you were so recently given to stay with him? By the sounds of it you only wish to be with him in fear of being alone..." Satine replied to her breaking down each bit of it. "True I don't really know love...but I know I do love and I have his love as much as you do...Nathan loves me and I love him...That's vhy he risked the chance of killing me on the spot by turning me saying that he couldn't and didn't vant to live vithout me that he vouldn't know vhat to do if I died. I didn't fight the fact that he vanted to turn me. He vas reluctant to vant to end it...His heart is big enough for more than one, if he didn't love you he vould have left a long time ago...Yes I vould give my freedom up for him...It sounds the same in your case too Satine you don't vant to lose him in fear of being alone...and that is understandable, but I am not going anyvhere either...So neither of us vould be alone." Magenta went back. "Leave me...I will think on this awhile and I will give you an answer later." Satine said she didn't want to talk about it anymore, but she would think. "Thank you" With that Magenta walked back to her room and laid back down waiting to see if Nathan would return to her room or not. Magenta started to cry again.

(Hey sorry for the delay. I'm over a friend's house right now so I hardlhy have time to reply. I've been over here the past 3 days starting tomorrow and I'll reply tomorrow I promise)

"For one, I don't want Satine to die giving birth to my child. And secondly...I don't think Magenta can wait several years for my child to develop into a man...Aurora, Satine has had me choose one or the other. I don't know what to do...I chose Satine and told her I'd marry her...but Magenta, she's heartbroken. She has no one other than myself...so if one of me is taken, perhaps she could just have a clone that is similar to me, but not entirely the same? I don't know. I'm grasping at straws here trying to make the two women I love happy."

(Sorry for such a late reply.)

"It was just a thought. No need to bite my head off. True plus it might be strange to be dating your love's son..." She replied this was diffenately a strange situation. "Oh, you're in quite the predicament then aren't you...you love the both equally. I've never seen a vampire fall for a werewolf and vise versa. Alright...You do know clones are temperamental at times? They aren't always as smart or fast as they're originals, If you're willing for that. Um I need to know traits, if you want the clone to look differently, or act differently, speak differently, what you want it to know, what you want to leave out, and if you want him anatomically correct...things like that." Aurora explained there was a lot that goes into clones, that most wouldn't really think of. Then a thought popped into her head, "What if...It's not what it seems, What Satine is saying...I'm sure it's whatever she is feeling now, but Satine has been hit with a lot lately...I mean think about it, she lost you for a couple of months, then she nearly lost Darian, then her own life, discovering you were going to kill her...but turned her to torture her, her family died because of you, you falling in love with Magenta, turning her into a werepyre. Maybe you've just hit her with too much, maybe if you slowed down with Magenta, just until things level out agian, it's possible Satine will see it in a different light?" Aurora thought she wasn't sure if that was what it was or not but it was a thought. "If not we can still figure out the clone."

(No worries I understand)

"P-Perhaps you are right." He murmured and sat down on the bed and sighed. "Dammit. I used to be high and mighty, an evil bastard who had no remorse for the living and only sought out blood to sate my own thirst and women to sate my lust. Then Satine comes into my life and I begin to soften up the centuries later, to the point where I...Fall for a fucking werewolf to the point of actually loving her. What the hell happened to me..." He shook his head. "Whatever...I love them and thats all that I really give a damn about. The problem here is, I'm just angry as hell...I know that I would not feel this guilt if I never got involved with either of them but I know this guilt is for the better of my life I guess...You know what I mean?"

Aurora looked at him as he sat on the bed, turning down the fire on her potions she moved and sat down beside him, gently putting her hand on his shower. "I understand guilt more then anyone would know..." She stated with a sigh, "You see when I was no more than a babe I was four, maybe five years old. My parents gave my that puppet to play with, back then he was a normal puppet. We played and played, I didn't have full control of my powers yet no witch would at that age. Little things would happen, little fires, things coming and going, the worst phase was when inanimate objects came to life, we lived in a mixed community there were witches and vampires and mortals, I didn't know that I thought they were all the same as I...I was playing with friends and I made the puppet come to life...they began to scream and shout 'Witch witch burn her as a witch.' I ran home to my folks, the puppet running behind me. The town came to the door and pulled us out and put us in jail, They tied our hands behind our backs we couldn't do anything...but they didn't find my puppet...They tied us to the same stake, but I wasn't tied as tight as my mom and dad. they couldn't move they continued to chant and chant and chant, 'Witch! Burn the witches! Burn in hell,' I was crying as my parents were trying to comfort me. Then the fire started it roar to life. When the smoke picked up, I couldn't be seen but I was heard. We were coughing and screaming, The puppet when he saw that I couldn't be seen quickly jumped into the area trying to untie me, he got me burned himself a bit, but it was too late for my parents...they died on the stake of fire, the villagers though my body turned to ash since I was so small. The puppet carried me out. We went home to grab somethings and we ran and ran until we found the tower, My castle. I repaired him and we cared for each other. It's my fault my parents are dead. Over the years the puppet wanted more and I didn't want to be alone, I don't like people, ever since the burning I hated people that's why we were in the tundra. But my puppet over time snapped, he didn't like the lifestyle anymore and would leave for long periods, but he kept in touch. He started to become wicked and vial just like the people. Anyway I know what quilt is..." Aurora told him the story of her past, she figured someone needed to know it. "If you never got involved true you wouldn't be in this mess but you wouldn't know there love either, and it's easy to see they love you."

"Tch...It is love that is making me feel so horrible right now. The accursed but joyous emotion..." He murmured and moved his hand on top of hers as it was on his shoulder and sighed. "Well. I am sorry to have killed your friend but he was threatening the life of my Satine. Hmph...Had I known you would be this useful, charming, and reliable, I would never have used the word 'enslaved' to describe your stay here." He smiled to her. "Lets just hold off on this clone thing and wait things out like you say...Who knows what will happen and I forgot about the trip tomorrow. Lets just worry about that and then move on to more pressing matters."

"True...but you know feeling many will never know. It's not all bad..." She stated softly, She looked at his hand as he put it atop of hers. "Such is life, right...I understand now...I had strings in me that I didn't know were there. Making my timid icy heart, colder and wicked...I didn't really know what he was up to half of the time...I didn't know he did that to her...he stepped far out of line. I'm not even sure which one of us was really the puppet..." She stated with a small sigh. Then smiling softly "Thanks...Alright we'll wait then. Oh yeah I nearly forgot...I think Magenta's potion is ready." She stated. She took back her hand and stood to get it. Putting it in a vial and capped it "Here."

Nathan stood up and grabbed the vial and moved to place it gently on the desk, shaking his head. "Magenta will need this. But not now...I think now is a time that I should be repaying you." Nathan turned to look to her and walked over, bringing her down onto the bed with him and pressing his lips to hers as he wrapped his arms around her. He felt no love for her, but he would give her pleasure as a reward for all the great services she had provided since her 'enslavement' to his mansion. His lips danced on hers as his hands held her to him to keep her close and have her breasts pressed against his body.

When Aurora saw his head shaking she was confused. After he took the potion from her her hand went to the side. "Repay me?" She asked curiously, until she was back onto the bed, did she realize. Kissing him back as his lips pressed against hers, wrapping her arms around him holding him as he held her in an embrace. Her body was pressed against his, as they kissed she closed her eyes, she figured she was enslaved as his sex slave and he was repaying her for what she had done since being there.

Nathan would continue to kiss her for some time longer until he pulled away and began to start grabbing her ass and shook it. "I like what you have here." He grinned deviously and began to start lowering her pants, just enough so he could touch her bare ass. He didn't bother with her shirt or anything. He began to massage her bare ass and began to tug at her panties so that it would rub up against her pussy. "Mm...I'm gonna have fun with you."

Once the kiss was broken she took in some air, not used to kissing for so long. She jumped slightly as he started grabbing her ass, not expecting it. "Thanks...I think.." She stated unsure of how to respond to his statement. Aurora let him lower her pants, more so now expecting him touching her ass, feeling his cold hands on her warm flesh gave her chills.Her back straightened as he tugged her panties making them rub up against her pussy. SHe wasn't sure what kind of fun he meant, whether good or bad.

Soon enough he would flip over so that he was on top and looked down, unzipping his pants and letting out his cock. He smirked as he prodded her pussy through her panties to tease her and he leaned down, kissing up and down her neck, getting the scent of her live blood, so warm and nutritious. His fangs sunk down into her neck and would begin to suck gently and all the while he did this, his hands moved her panties aside and slowly slid his cock deep into her pussy to help get her blood rushing.

Aurora was looking up at him now, hearing his pants unzip. Her heart was pumping and her blood was flowing, not as fast as it could be, but they just started. She could see him smirking as her she didn't know why until his member pressed up against her with a little bit of fabric between them, Aurora was getting wet from his teasing. Aurora sighed softly feeling his lips on her neck, not expecting his fangs to sink into her flesh, she gasped sharply. As he slowly pushed into her she slowly arched her back, her arms wrapped her arms around him.

Nathan grinned when he felt her arms wrap themselves around his body, only fueling his lust. He began to thrust into her now, slow yet powerful thrusts that took him all the way and and pulled him out to the point where it was only his head inside of her. Each thrust was powerful and well aimed as he sucked her blood and soon stopped and began to lick at her wound, letting to close up and gathering the blood that spilled from his lips.

Back
Top Bottom