Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Aurora groaned with the first trust, feeling his strong power, going all the way into her and nearly all the way out. She loved it Aurora loved power, she was a witch after all and she had powers, but she loved others powers, the strength and hold they had over others fascinated her.Once she was used to it she moaned a bit, from his slow powerful thrusts, while her drank from her, making her heart speed up.

He smirked and soon stopped, rolling over so that she was on top. "You've had a taste of how rough I can be...Now then...I want you to show me just how rough you can be. Go on...Ride me. Bite me. Do whatever you want to get you off. I just want to...study you..." He said impishly as he waited to see what she would do now that he would let her have control and use his cock to please herself.

Aurora wasn't expecting the switch but found herself on top. She listened to his words, she could do whatever she wanted to him sexually. This would be interesting, she felt a little inferior though figuring she wouldn't be as good as his vampire or his werewolf. She didn't have there kind of strength, but she did have magic on her side. "Study me?" She had never been studied before, in a sexual manner. "Alright..." She said and at first she got herself comfortable, She began to run her fingers down his chest, then dragged her nails down his chest. She stopped, and began to slowly move up and down riding him, then faster and deeper. Riding Nathan, she then bent forward, she stopped Aurora had a trick up her sleeve, to keep them both pleased, she could turn herself into a living vibrator, with the help of magic she could make her walls vibrate. As she did, she began kissing his lips deeply before biting the bottom one, moving down his neck sucking, kissing and biting him, digging her nails into him. After a little bit she sat back up, still vibrating, but riding him once again.

"What the fuck...!?" He said in surprise when he felt her pussy begin to start vibrating around his cock as it was buried deep in her, though...he was coaxed back down to the bed to just enjoy the new sensation as he felt her graze across his skin with her nails as she bit and licked at him. He began to massage her ass, since she was just sitting there and vibrating. His hands grabbed a nice handful and began to work it in circles until eventually he began to rub his fingers along the cloth that covered her asshole to tease her, wondering if this was one of her kinks.

She figured she would get that reaction from him, figuring unless there was another witch around who played around with various sexual nature. He seemed to enjoy though so she didn't stop it. She continued doing what she was, feeling him grab a hold of her ass, she sighed as he massaged her ass in circles. As he then played with the fabric covering her other hole her back arched slightly, as he teased it. She sighed passionately. it indeed was one of her kinks, living with the puppet, he made sure to teach her various positions, and such. He would take her in all of her holes. Telling her it would be helpful in the future, learning to love it, though she figured it was because he was a horny puppet.

Seeing her reaction to his teasing of her asshole, he smirked and pulled out of her vibrating pussy, though reluctantly, and let his cock slide along her asshole, letting the head of it rub across the skin and leaving the remnants of her juices along her ass as he teased her. "Might want to...reposition yourself if you want me to fuck you in the ass, Aurora. It seems you love it here...this is a sensitive hole for you isn't it? I wonder what you would do if you had something like this inside of there, hm?"

Aurora felt him pull out of her, then along her ass to her hole. As his head rubbed against her hole she shuddered slightly. Aurora nodded her head and moved off of him, getting on all fours on the bed. She didn't answer if wasn't her fault that she was more sensitive there, She liked it either way. But he was well endued, and that would feel amazing it felt awesome in her pussy.

When she repositioned herself to be on all fours, Nathan immediately took this without really questioning it and moved to her, prodding her asshole and he grinned in pure superiority before thrusting his hard meat deep into her tight asshole. He moaned out as he did this and leaned forward to lay on her back somewhat, his hands going to her breasts to start massaging them as he began to thrust his cock over and over again.

As Nathan prodded her sensitive hole Aurora whined, once he thrusted in she moaned out. His hard large meat inside her tight ass, it was bigger than she had before. It felt amazing though, as he pounded into her over and over again. She moaned as he did, and it intensified as he massaged her breasts. Aurora held herself and him up as she was on all fours while he fucked her ass.

(Sorry if the reply is small. I don't feel too well at the moment...)

Nathan grinned as he continued to thrust his hard cock further into her ass, stretching that tight hole with his rod as he played with her breasts ever so lovingly. "Mm...You feel sooo good Aurora...Now tell me...When I cum...Do you want it in the ass, or someplace in particular...hm?"

(No worries I understand I'm not feeling too well either.)

Aurora continued to moan with pleasure as his hard cock went deeper into her tight asshole. Loving the feeling of his member and the way his hands felt on her breasts. "Oooh...You...feel just as...amazing..ooh...I've no.. preference..Nathan." Aurora stated in bliss she wasn't picky.

Nathan laughed when he heard that she had no preference for where he would cum for her. Eventually his cock pulled out and he began to rub it along her butt crack, squeezing her cheeks together as he did so and made sure his rod was rubbing against her asshole the entire time, and soon she would feel a warm, sticky treat go up her back as he began to ejaculate. "White is a very good look for you, Aurora." He teased as he pulled away from her, not caring if she didn't get off but he didn't know if she did. He didn't care, he didn't feel like finishing her off. What turned into a gift to her eventually just became for him.

Aurora was close but was holding it not wanting it to end, it felt so good, but it was too much and before he had pulled out she had come. It was a relief, she was sensitive as he rubbed his member between her cheeks, brushing against her hole. After a bit she felt his warm seed shoot up her back. Aurora blushed but didn't reply to his comment, once he was done and pulled away Aurora fell flat on the bed breathing heavily.

Nathan laughed at the sight of Aurora. His new fuck toy, that he would never make the mistake of falling in love with. He walked over and grabbed her hair, lifting her head up before shoving his cock into her. "I'm dirty thanks to you making me spew cum all over. I want you to suck me dry now. Go on." He began to thrust his hips so that his cock slid in and out of her. "Magenta and Satine can wait another five minutes for me...I want to humiliate you once more before I set you free."

Aurora whined slightly as he grabbed a hold of her hair pulling her head up. She looked up at him, then was given a mouth full of cock. Aurora had no choice to do what he wished, she was still his slave. She wrapped her tongue around his member licking and sucking him as her thrusted into her mouth.

"Mm...Thats a nice slutty mouth you've got Aurora...I'm going to miss it." He replied with a grin as he began to thrust harder, forcing his cock into her mouth at a faster rate and without giving her much air outside of her nose. He moaned out loudly as he began to shoot his seed out once more, though this time down her throat and forcefully. Soon he pulled out and smirked as he fell on the bed next to her and spanked her ass once. "Alright little piggy...You are free to leave if you want but you are always welcomed to live here."

As he went harder and deeper into her she started to gag the only air that was coming in was through her nose, having a difficult time breathing. As his hot sticky seed shot down her throat she had no choice but to swallow it. Once he pulled out she choked a bit, as air rushed to her lungs, breathing heavily again. She jumped as he spanked her ass, Aurora looked at him and couldn't believe he just gave her her freedom, she hadn't been there long and she figured he'd keep her around to see if anything changed between Satine and Magenta for if he needed the clone, but she wasn't about to say anything. Now she had to decide whether she wanted to stay or go.

"I already have your little syrup to help Magenta if her body ever starts to fail on her so I don't think there is any more need of your services. You're free to stay here or leave. Just be sure you let me know before you do either one." He said and stood up, dressing himself and looked to her. "Might want to clean yourself up a bit. You've got a nice pearly necklace going down your back that'll get all over that bed of yours if you don't clean up." He teased with a snicker and left to go to Satine for the rest of the day.

Aurora nodded her head unable to speak at the moment, now she was tired. She was no longer really needed and she normally didn't like others, so there might be a reason for her to leave. Aurora was on her own in life, free from her puppet, and now free from servitude. Aurora heard his words, and when he left she carefully reached for a cloth of some sort to wipe her back. When she had come in she had seen the bath house, and though she didn't like others everyone would probably be doing chores so she could quickly sneak in and out without being bothered. Once she removed the seed from her back she put an old shirt and skirt on took a clean pair of clothes and went to the bath house.

Magenta laid curled up in a ball on her bed, in her dark room, not wanting to see the day light. Heart broken and depressed hoping to sway Satine's decision which was unlikely. For the first time since her and Katrina had been separated she really needed her but Katrina was downstairs with her love. So Magenta continued to lay in her bed alone.

Satine thought of what Magenta had said to her, before she laid back down it was day time she needed rest for the journey in the evening since they still had plans to go to the beach.

Nathan would enter Satine's room and lay down with her, wrapping an arm around her for the rest of the day as he rest with her. He kept her close as the two of them slept and knew that in the afternoon of tomorrow, they would all be off to enjoy the beach. The time would be long getting there and they'd be there by morning, giving Nathan and Satine a chance to sleep while the others went to go and have fun if they so chose.

Satine felt Nathan climb into bed and snuggled into him lovingly. They indeed needed rest for they would be traveling all night into morning to get to their destination.
Once Aurora finished bathing she dressed in her clean out fit and went back to her room to clean off her bed and replace the sheets.
Magenta continued to isolate herself in her misery never feeling such hurt before besides when Nathan had fooled her, but this time he promised that she meant something to him, and that he didn't want to live without her that's why he turned her. Magenta didn't plan to live forever with the man she loved if she couldn't be with him. She just didn't know what to do.
Katrina awoke from her slumber next to Darian, and smiled. Her heat cycle was over and everything seemed right with the world. Magenta and the Master were okay though she still didn't trust him with her after what he had done the last time, but Magenta was now also free. Satine was healing nicely, and Darian and her couldn't be happier.

Darian awoke sometime after Katrina had awakened and smiled to her as he laid close to her, pulling her close into him and enjoying her warmth and her scent. "Good morning baby..." He whispered gently and kissed her temple ever so tenderly as he stretched and popped some of his joints of the long slumber he had had with her. "Is it morning already...? Should we prepare ourselves for this afternoon or just be lazy in bed hm? I prefer the latter...haha."

"Morning sleepy head," She said softly, smiling cuddling into him more as he pulled her closer, yawning softly. Katrina began to purr, as he cuddled and kissed her, listening to his heart beat. She tilted her head when she heard his bones crack. "We should probably prepare for this afternoon...once the Master wakes he'll probably want to head out, and there are still chores to be done. Since we are short a staff member, plus half only come out at night...Your inner cat is talking to you. hehe"

"Haha. Perhaps." He said lovingly to her as he leaned close and pressed his nose to hers gently, forehead against hers, eyes looking into hers before his lips puckered out to kiss hers gently. "I'm so glad that I'm alive for a moment like this..." He said gently to her before standing up completely out of the cage bed and opened the door for her. "The upstairs...its all gone. You've been underground so long that the humans have risen up and attacked the mansion...The reason why I was down here was to keep you safe!" He said as if trying to be serious but it was obvious he was lying. Just to tease her.

Katrina smiled and laughed softly, she then mimicked Darian nuzzling his nose as he pressed his against hers. Katrina looked into his eyes and kissed his lips gently. "As am I, I'm glad you decided to stay." She spoke in a mere whisper. Once he stood Katrina stretched out, then stood up. Kat smiled tilting her head to his story. "Humans took the mansion? That explains why Maggie hasn't come down. There must have been a great deal of them to overthrow the creatures here. Plus no one comes up here, people think it's hunted and stay away. So protective, is that why you stayed down here with me?" She stated playing back knowing it was near impossible for humans unless hunters to disturb their way of life. "Two things I wanna do before getting ready and such I wanna see Maggie and I need a bath, I mean it's one thing to clean oneself in cat form but another to make sure I'm clean." She stated, Katrina didn't like going a week without bathing, it was bothersome. "Wanna come with me to see Maggie and so I can get a clean uniform?"

Back
Top Bottom