Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

"You do...So very beautiful..." He said gently as he held her hands and laid down in the bed with her, pulling her close into his body and he began to kiss up and down the front of her neck. "I'm so glad you will live long with me, Magenta..." He said gently to her as he continued to kiss up and down her neck, knowing that they just lost a werewolf and their rich blood would be no more. He would definitely need to find a new one soon...For the sake of the three things in the house that relied on blood to survive, the vampires and werepyre. "Magenta...Do you want to continue what we were doing...Or should I just let you rest, hm?"

Magenta put the mirror down, and took hold of his hands. As he pulled her close she cuddled into him, arching her neck as he kissed her. Magenta smile at him and at his words, "Hopefully...I mean I may live forever vith you, or there's the chance I vont..." Her smile faded a bit hoping she would live forever with him. Magenta felt so different now, her body didn't feel like her's, even the blood that pumped through her veins was different. She wondered if her werewolf form was different too. "I...I vant to continue but...I'm still getting used to this... " She stated softly, unsure of what to do.

"Then we will sit here and let you get used to your body." He said with a smile as he held her close, having stopped kissing her and just held her close to him. He could feel warmth from her still, despite the fact she was half dead and it was still very nice to be next to such a warm body that was also one of his lovers. "Magenta...I really do hope that you forgive me for what I've done, the trickery I've done to change you and the way I treated you before and just toyed with your emotions..."

"Okay...I'm sorry Nathan..." She stated feeling bad she couldn't continue what they started. Magenta cuddled into him, he was still cold to her, but he wasn't as cold as he once was. "Yes Nathan?..." She was quiet for a minute, "Nathan, of course I forgive you...if I didn't I probably vouldn't be here, besides knowing nothing other than servitude, I love you." She stated sincerely.

"Knowing that doesn't entirely sate me though...I worry though...What if your love is just psychological...? Whenever you tell me you know nothing but servitude and thats why you stay here...it feels like you love me just to serve cause you are frightened of the outside world...if you had an actual life before and knew how to live it...I'm frightened to wonder if you'd never have loved me and would have taken the offer to just leave when I gave you this freedom. I know most people here would have, but you were different because you were enslaved as a pup before you were able to turn into your human form."

Magenta tilted her head in confusion, not understanding what he meant. She loved him, that's what mattered to her. "Vorry?...Psycho....Psychological?...but it's true...I know nothing else..but such a life. That's not the only reason I stayed..." She looked down, Indeed she was afraid to go into the world, she had no education, no where to live, she had nothing out there, especially since she wasn't from the same location, she was a Transylvanian werewolf, Who moved to Germany with her parents and siblings. Until she was taken away and forced into servitude, she knew not what happened to her family. "I'm sure if I did have a life before..and was free'd...being told I didn't have to go...I vould make the same choice...Nathan...I had found you attractive, not long after you brought me here after I had grown up...then seeing the affection you possess...and shared vith Satine...I knew you couldn't be all bad...even if I hated you at times...until..until that night...the beatings where never as bad as that night...you tricked me...played me for a fool...you took advantage of me...then sought to destroy me...in a weakened, hurt, sensitive state...I realized then...that I loved you...I really loved you...like I do now...I couldn't tell you that I vorried nearly as much as Satine did as you vere missing. I vent vith you knowing the love you had for Satine...That's vhy even as Satine had nearly drained me the night prior to her injury, I continued to open my veins to help her heart...knowing it vould make you happy...that she lived even if I didn't. Given the events that occurred in this mad house through all of them I vas there...I couldn't leave the thought of not being able to see you every day and night...vould drive me mad. I don't know how to prove my love to you. I'm sure that if you loved me showed me kindness, and affection, and whatever else I vould have fallen for you either vay"

Nathan smiled gently to the end of her little speech and he pulled her close. "Okay...I believe you, Magenta..." He said gently to her as he kissed her forehead gently and held her close. "Tomorrow morning...No wait...I am getting ahead of myself...Tomorrow night we will be gone for the beach and we will arrive there before the break of dawn. We will not require a mode of transport...Everyone here is able to move swiftly and if not, that witch can just help us move faster. For now...I just want to be with you, Magenta...And no one else." He smiled and pulled her close, slowly falling asleep with her in his arms and his face buried slightly into her hair.

Magenta smiled seeing his smile, cuddling into him as he held her close. She listened to him as he spoke, "So ve vill...never been to the beach on leisure, before. I'm excited. Ve all should be able to move about the same swift speed. So ve are no longer taking the jet, then?" Magenta asked since they would be running they wouldn't need it. She smiled brightly as he said he wanted to be with her and her alone, she was going to ask about Satine, but she was getting tired and could feel that Nathan was falling asleep. Magenta cuddled with him falling asleep with him. Satine waited for Nathan to return to the room, she waited until she couldn't keep her eyes open saving her energy for later she drifted to sleep cuddling with a pillow.

When Nathan would awaken, he would smile to see the sleeping Magenta and kissed her cheek gently as he stood up and blinked suddenly, realizing...he had forgotten completely about Satine. He facepalmed silently and felt so horrible...that sudden love he had for Magenta, why was it so great that he completely forgot about Satine? No...This couldn't be. He loved Satine, and he did not want to believe that he loved Magenta almost more than her. He loved Satine more than anything...So he crept back to her, walking into her room and sitting down next to her, frowning. He felt terrible...He wanted to be with Satine more than anyone...He felt bad now. Remembering the terrible things he had done to her and her family, and knowing he was all she had left...only to also feel like he wanted to just go and live away with Magenta like she was the next big thing... "I'm a terrible person..." He whispered silently, almost completely inaudible.

Magenta was fast asleep, comfortably next to Nathan. Even though she had felt intense pain, everything seemed right in the world to her, sure she was sharing a love with Satine but that was fairly normal, to a werewolf, even though she wasn't exactly raised as one. Magenta hadn't realized Nathan had left the room, being in such a slumber, and Nathan being quiet. Satine was also still asleep, She had figured Nathan had some unfinished business to attend to or something, explaining why he didn't make it back before she fell asleep. Satine knew that he was changing, she could sense it, it was very strange to her. Satine knew Nathan loved her, and he had promised he would never leave her...but that promise was made so long ago, Maybe he was indeed getting bored or tired of her. These thoughts started to worry her, and she was feeling alone in a way, she had nearly died and at various times Nathan would disappear, she understood that he needed space, every now and again, but with everything that had happened in the past few months she figured he be around more at least until things were normal. She hadn't heard him come in, nor did she feel him sit down on the bed. When he spoke, though it was faint, Satine heard him, she didn't know what he had said but she opened her eyes gently, "Nathan...? What are you doin' up? Wot time is it?" She asked softly.

"Ah...I'm sorry to wake you Satine." Nathan said as he stroked her hair gently. "Its...well...morning. I'm not feeling too tired and I think its funny that I slept at night actually...Oh well." He smiled and laid down beside her, cuddling into her much more than usual and held her close. "I love you Satine..." He said gently to her as he continued to stroke her hair and just take in her beautiful scent that he always loved. He didn't want to leave Satine, ever. Even if he had these horrible thoughts of loving Magenta more, Satine was and always will be his true and soul lover.

"Morning?...and you're awake?" She teased laughing softly, and groggily. She had waited most of the night for him to return, so she was still tired, not having too much sleep, between the times. "That is strange for you...to sleep in the night...you must have been tired." She stated, smiling at him. When he laid down and cuddled with her, she cuddled back into him, missing his embrace and presence through the night. "Mm.. Someone's cuddly this morning." Satine spoke softly, sleepily. "I love you too Nathan...so much." She said cuddling like she always did, loving the feeling of Nathan petting her hair, it always soothed her. "So?...Is everyone one ready for the trip?" Satine asked curiously since that was what he was supposed to be doing last night.

"From what I know...yes...everyone is ready, but I have decided that we leave during the late afternoon when the sun begins to go down. We are able to stand out in minimal sunlight without damage. So we should be okay to leave by then, so long as we are not directly in a strong beam of light we will not be burned." Nathan assured her and continued to pet her. "I just wonder if we should truly just...walk there. Some people may not be able to keep up. Perhaps that witch could be of further use and just teleport us all to the beach or something of the matter...somehow. I do not want anyone to lag behind and make our travels slower."

"Okay...Works for me dear...So long as we won't burn, but as you said we aren't that sensitive." Satine replied burning in the sun greatly frightened her. "Walk there? Well...which beach are we going to?...If not walk we still have the jet...Wait what was that?... Did you just say witch? How did you catch a witch?" Satine asked curiously and shocked witches were skilled, and normally hard to deal with or catch, witches have brains, compared to other creatures. In her weakened stated she hadn't realized Aurora was a witch.

Nathan blinked in confusion. "The witch..." he pointed out the door as if he were pointing to her, though he meant that she was in the house and out there. "She was the one who was in here earlier...Aurora I think her name was...She's the witch. She was working with the puppet...and as punishment...I enslaved her to work under us. But so far she's been nothing but helpful...I might consider letting her go for she reminded me of how we first met and she saved Magenta's life."

"Yes the witch...?" She asked it hadn't dawned on her who it was. "Oh the quiet one in the basement, the other blonde...yes I think that was her name...You brought a dangerous witch into this house...? She was working with the puppet... and you brought her here...? fairly good punishment how did you get her here without getting yourself hurt or in the cross fire? Helpful...How so?...Did she? I remember...I was a mess back then down on my luck..searching for sympathy and tenderness in such a dark time...Wait...saved Magenta? a wicked witch for all you know created, said puppet...Saved Magenta? Well what happened to Magenta for her to need saving?" Satine questioned a little worriedly.

"I...Attempted to help Magenta to live long like us...so I attempted to make her half vampire and half werewolf...The transformation was so painful for her, that I requested for Aurora to help soothe and save her so that Magenta would live. She looks so different now...So dead, yet alive. And she still keeps her reflection in the mirror even though she's half vampire...that lucky dog." He smiled to Satine and held her closer. "She was so saddened to figure that she'd die long before we would...so I saved her the depression by turning her immortal as well. Hopefully...Werepyres are rare and even more rarely studied."

Satine tilted her head slightly, "Oh...did you?" She asked softly unsure what to think about this. She liked Magenta and all, but things were starting to change slightly, now. Magenta was a lot younger than herself, she was beautiful...for a werewolf, Magenta even though being a servant was more modern than her. "...Is she alright now?" Satine asked with a soft smile, showing concern for Magenta and her own predicament. "She does? I can't wait to see the new her." She stated with a smile and some excitement, It was exiting that they had a werepyre, but she had a bit of competition. "Does she...that lucky bitch." She stated with some respect, she was jealous that Magenta could still see herself, in a mirror. Satine stayed still as he held her close. "Was she?...That's how nature works...As it is we defy nature...Was it her you saved from the depression or...was it you? Is she really immortal? I mean she is half alive...so what happens when her beating heart stops? Well this will be a learning experience ." Satine spoke softly, she was hurt in a sense, She felt that he was bored with her after centuries together, and finding out he had been with Magenta all night, when he was to return to be with her after finding out everyone was packed....but Magenta was now interesting, being part vampire now her beauty will have intensified. She cuddled into Nathan acting as if nothing was wrong, she had gotten better at hiding things over the years.

"Oh come now...Don't say that Satine...you sound as if I care for her more than you. I told you...You'll always be my soul lover...I want you to be mine forever. Even you said it yourself...So long as I know who it is I love, then there is nothing wrong with me having someone else as well. I love you Satine. Nothing will change that. You're my love and if I lost you...what then? Do you honestly think that I would have done all that I have done for you...if I had not loved you? If you had possibly died that day, do you think I would have traveled the ends of the earth to find that puppet if I knew I could just have Magenta instead? I didn't want you to die...But you make it sound like you aren't important to me anymore. Is that really how you see yourself when you think about us?"

Satine looked away as he said not to say such things. Once she found the words that she wanted to say she looked back to him. "I love you too, Nathan...more than anything...I am yours...forever and for always. I know what I said...it's just new...to me..." She stated there was nothing she wouldn't do for him. She was not accustomed to sharing him, with anyone, she was always the fancy of his eye...besides when he had tricked her. "No of course not, I had said it was fine...you could be with whomever. So long as you know your love...No if you didn't care you wouldn't have gone to the ends of the earth for me...you would've let me die for real, if you didn't care...No you wouldn't have if you could easily replace me...I know you didn't want me to die...I didn't want to die either...I don't know what to think right now, Nathan...I guess...I'm...a little...jealous...can you blame me? A dashing man like you, that I have spent a large chunk of my immortality with...to share that same dashing man...who I love...with a werewolf? Sorry werepyre..." Satine stated sincerely it wasn't often that she spoke how she felt hiding a lot of things besides her love. But often her sadness, her misery, her pain..she would hide, until she went out to the garden or her bench by the cemetery that was over grown. She was reluctant to say she was jealous, never really feeling it before and she felt jealousy was a sign of weakness, and she was above it, but she couldn't help but feel it.

"You're jealous...?" Nathan said in surprise when he heard her admit this, though he did not say it loud in surprise, just a small murmur. He frowned and reached forward to grab her and pull her close to him, holding her ever so close and he just wanted her to feel his heartbeat if he had one. He oh so much wanted her to feel his heartbeat, the heart that beat only for her. "I'll stop this little game then...I'll just end things with Magenta...You'll be my only love Satine...I don't want you to ever feel like I'll just ditch you for another." He sighed and laid down with her but still held her close, wanting to feel warmth from her or for her to feel warmth from him but it wouldn't happen because they were dead. "I'm here only for you now Satine...I'll tell Magenta before we leave."

"Well...at least I assume it's jealousy...I've never felt it before..." She stated thinking about it a bit, Satine couldn't remember a time when she had felt jealous. Satine cuddled into him, as held took hold of her. Another thing she missed from life was the sound of a heart beat, they were comforting she listened to find Nathan's but there was none, they had none, they were dead. Satine hadn't minded the relationship so much before between Nathan and Magenta knowing she would die...but since Nathan turned her, who knew if she would die? "I feel like I'm limiting you now...I'm sorry...I can't hinder what you do...it's not like we are actually married...." Satine stated she was normally okay with whatever Nathan did, She didn't hinder or limit his ideas or lifestyle. Satine felt worse now, she was unaware of what Nathan actually felt for Magenta whether he loved her or was messing with her or if it was just a fling. "I love you Nathan..."

:)D I'm glad to see you started to join the Silvadopts site too! :D though...you may want to either put the egg up higher in your signature or remove the pic of voldemort cause I only saw it by accident while scrolling down.)

"I love you too Magenta...but you know we can't legally be married...With documentation and all that...the government might get a little suspicious if we are still alive another century later..." He sighed and let the moment sink in for a bit. "We could...always just go with a ceremony...just a regular ceremony...no priest though...we'll get someone else to do it. We can't get a priest otherwise we may get burned from a holy father. Hah..." He smiled and held her close. "Would you enjoy the fact we're married? That we are husband and wife without the need to go on like nothing is happening seriously between us? I'll marry you, if thats what you want me to do for you Satine. I love you."

:)D It looked really cute, and it seems fun. Okay Thank you I didn't realize it. :D You called Satine Magenta...was that on purpose? )

"I know that Nathan...yes things could get out of hand if we live another century with the documents...people would question." She stated that was why they hadn't done it before. "No we definitely can't get someone from the church...That would be a bad idea..." She replied in agreement, seeing his smile she smiled, cuddling into him. "Yes Nathan I would...we have been together for centuries now..." Satine said, then smiled brighter at the idea of being husband and wife. "Only if you want to and are ready for that kind of commitment. I love you more."

(Nah it was not on purpose my bad lol)

"Of course I'm ready for that kind of commitment...And I want to. I love you more than anything Satine..." He smiled and kissed her, standing up and looking over to the door. "I'll be back..." He said a little grimly and left, going back to Magenta's room and sitting down beside her, seeing her asleep and sighing as he wrapped his arms around her and took a deep sigh of sorrow and guilt, sorrow that he would put her through an eternity, possibly, of being alone without him, and guilt for having her fall in love with him, only to choose Satine completely in the end. "Magenta...Wake up please...I must discuss something with you."

Back
Top Bottom