Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
LadydeSade said:
Not getting any appreciation or notice when you work your ass off to make someone else happy.

Dun worry, we's appreciate ye. :p

On topic: When I randomly start bleeding and don't know why or from where. Also, when said bleeding areas don't close up and STOP bleeding... :/

Feelsbadman.

Millenium Joker said:
Dun worry, we's appreciate ye. :p

On topic: When I randomly start bleeding and don't know why or from where. Also, when said bleeding areas don't close up and STOP bleeding... :/

Feelsbadman.

Oh good. ^^ At least I can come here!

And I hope you found the source of bleeding!

HeartOfTheDarkness said:
LadydeSade said:
People who read or look over my shoulder in general while I am on my computer or reading. >.<

I hate that. Everyone I know is like that, and I get a lot of that when I come online during downtime at work. It's awkward when you're at steamy moments in roleplays.

As for me. I hate when I'm replying to someone here and I keep getting called to do things. I get sidetracked and eventually forget to reply, then I feel bad afterwards.

Ditto on both of those, totally.

Chamorus the Cat said:
darkangel76 said:
Encroachment
Persistence to the point of stupid, in other words... the sort that is NOT the good kind
People who are delusional or play dumb... you know, the kind that act a certain way when they should NOT
Idiots in the sense of beyond the freakin' beyond
People who try to be 'cool' and 'random' but really are just plain ridiculous and need to grow up
People who don't get the hint
People who think they are 'owed something' when they are 'owed nothing' and 'deserve nothing'
I believe I was there for this particular person. It was... eye-opening.

DA, you just described at least 60% of the state of California. LOL Seriously though, I do hear you. It sucks especially when they are all of those at the same time.

Chamorus, we all know people like that. Too bad they are not just confined to here online.

Yoshie said:
Mitsu said:
Musical "artists" that are called artists despite doing nothing but singing/rapping someone else's lyrics, over someone else's music. It's bothersome how someone with a pretty face and auto-tune can be adored by millions of people, when the people who actually create the music aren't even considered. Maybe they don't want to be considered, but should the face over the music really get the credit?
THANKYOU I've been saying this for years now... I hate that pretty faces get more recognition than those who actually HAVE talent

Yoshi, Mitzu... the first name that came to mind: Nicki Minaj. My niece told me last year that one of her friends was so into her she dressed as her for Halloween. When you nauseate a nearly sixteen year old teenage girl... there is something wrong with you.

Yoshie said:
Men and women that say that they want a real relationship but are not "real" with themselves.

It's worse when you end up dating one. One of the reasons it took me so long to find my Baby.

DamningTheHeavens said:
Yoshie said:
When you tell a man that you are taken and he keeps trying to say something to you.
On the other end of that, when a woman says they are taken but will continue to flirt with a man.

What really is worse is when they are taken and don't say anything.. then someone expects you to have known when they hid it.

LadydeSade said:
Not getting any appreciation or notice when you work your ass off to make someone else happy.

LadyDeSade.. you just described a lot of my life before my give-a-fuck got busted.

People who defend an cultural aspect when what is being discussed is considered by many to be a genuine crime against humanity.

That ONE GODDAMN JIGGY in Banjo Kazzie I can never seem to get because fuck me if I'm supposed to get a 20 second timer but the game decides to spend half of that showing me where the damn door I just opened is.

Yes, Imad.

The horribly inconsistent quality of my role-playing, which I seem to notice, but my partners never do. Is it all in my head; am I just too self-critical? Perhaps others aren't critical enough?

Millenium Joker said:
Feeling like there's spiders or mites or something crawling all over me, even though there's noting there.....

UWdRvyB.gif

HeartOfTheDarkness said:

THIS! A thousand times over and repeat! I don't do well with it at all.... nearly got heat stroke last year too because of it and I even took freakin' precautions!!! =/

When people say one thing and then do another. Seriously... just don't bother. Go 'be' elsewhere.

This fic was a very good angsty fic... until it mhad Dean full out violently sobbing for 2 hours straight, in the motel bathroom. There's angst and then there's vaginas. omg. done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom