Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I thought trolling was limited to the internet, WBC comes along and just manages to piss off everybody. Do they even take a picosecond to THINK about the senseless garbage spewing out of their mouths? They're some how even worse than the talking heads and fox news.

People who take advantage of other's kindness.

Waiting for a call or text from someone and they only call you when you are busy.

When someone you are RPing with give you nothing to work with (example: You type 3 paragraphs, and then they come back with 3 sentences...)

When you check your bank account and somehow munnies is missing and you notice that the bank took out $10 as a monthly fee... what the shit?

When people constantly ask for advice and let it go through one ear and out the other. They continue to come back and complain, asking for more advice that they'll never use.

Those who don't put any effort in a relationship with me whether be romantic or friendly. Fuck 'em.

YourAiSong said:
When people constantly ask for advice and let it go through one ear and out the other. They continue to come back and complain, asking for more advice that they'll never use.

Those who don't put any effort in a relationship with me whether be romantic or friendly. Fuck 'em.

OK,anybody who chooses to use alternative/tatted up Fa MuLan as their avatar here can't be all that bad. ^_°

Millenium Joker said:
YourAiSong said:

OK,anybody who chooses to use alternative/tatted up Fa MuLan as their avatar here can't be all that bad. ^_°

Haha, well thank you! I had one of Ariel but it's lost in my pictures folder somewhere.

People who get in front of the TV and stay there when I'm trying to watch something on TV or play a game.

Now, I don't mind it when someone walks by, but when someone comes out of nowhere and stands right in front of the TV, blocking the entire thing and just standing there......they shouldn't be surprised if I "ask" them to move using very harsh language.

And in a similar regard, people who make a ton of noise in the same type of scenario. I don't generally mind people talking and what not. But when someone sits there, talking to them self loudly while I'm trying to concentrate on something, I get quite annoyed.

CutePhoenix said:
People who get in front of the TV and stay there when I'm trying to watch something on TV or play a game.

Now, I don't mind it when someone walks by, but when someone comes out of nowhere and stands right in front of the TV, blocking the entire thing and just standing there......they shouldn't be surprised if I "ask" them to move using very harsh language.

And in a similar regard, people who make a ton of noise in the same type of scenario. I don't generally mind people talking and what not. But when someone sits there, talking to them self loudly while I'm trying to concentrate on something, I get quite annoyed.
When I'm at the movies and people do this exact thing.

Also, when Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

LadydeSade said:
Financially irresponsible people. Needs versus wants, you should know the difference.

Yes! This! I have a friend who just moved to BC from Manitoba where I am. And he left over 600 dollars of debt here with his cousin and just left. Then, he gets to BC and blows a few hundred dollars on bong bowls and weed. I actually had to ask him, "So how's rent coming?" And all he could say was "We will manage." Frustrates me so much.. haha. But so long as it's not my roommates doing it, I can't really get angry.

However, what bothers me is that the engine light of my car turned on, went back to where I bought it,t hey said they fixed it, and not an hour later it turned back on. So.. yeah. I know it's an older car (2003) but this shouldn't be happening. They just keep saying "Don't worry about it" but I will, because what if my engine explodes?

Sometimes it's not that there's a major problem, it could be an improper connection or something. Do what my mechanic tells everybody drive it for like... 200 maybe 400 miles, and see if it turns off. If not, take it back to them and have them run a full diagnostic.

When someone pours a drink and they leave enough for two sips and put it back into the refrigerator. Just freaking finish it! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Missing a call from someone only to call them straight back and have them take forever to answer the flipping phone or not answer at all.
WHY?! DID YOU DROP THE PHONE AND RUN WHEN I DIDN'T ANSWER YOUR CALL?! GAWDFREAKINGDAMNITANSWERYOURPHONE!

When you send someone a PM/IM/text not necessarily asking for a response, but kind of expecting or wanting a response from them. And then the person doesn't send you one, but you still would like some kind of response from them. I don't want to have to be a pest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom