Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who believe they are more important than they really are.
People who look in the mirror and think they are looking at a different person.
People who never get over things, even when no one cares anymore.
People who train their dogs to attack people, then wonder why they attack people.
People who are surprised politicians lie.
Women who date "bad boys", and are surprised when their lives are shit.
Men who date "soap opera divas", then are surprised when their lives are shit.
Parents who never know what their kids are like till a teacher/cop/judge has to.
Women who try to be their daughter's "best friend", not their parent.
Men who try to be their son's "Wing Man", not their parent.
Partners who just end the role-play without any warning. (Yes, you fucking do owe them one.)
People who set boundaries for others they never really follow themselves.
People who personally know evil people and claim "he/she was so normal" when there are always signs such as surrounding one's aunt with knives and smiling down at her while she is sleeping....
People who believe the myth that children always tell the truth... when they usually are only honest when it gets them what they want.

When people play a game incorrectly, despite the method being explained in the title.

Mitsu said:
When people play a game incorrectly, despite the method being explained in the title.
But... if I play Amnesia correctly, I'll never get through it.

How tort reform has failed spectacularly. Incredibly disappointing.

Getting yelled at for doing what I was instructed to do, although the guy that yelled at me got into a shitload of trouble when a supervisor overheard him. :3

Something else, playing co-op Battleblock with a friend who likes to take his time during the time trails.

New moms who act like they're of some Godly demographic above everyone else who are the only ones who know of the sacred art of parenting. Not dismissing what mothers do and what they went through and what they're going through all for the sake of their child. But just because someone doesn't have children, it doesn't mean they don't know shit about caring for babies/kids and how to be and act around a baby/kid.

KaGoroth said:
Playing Resident Evil 5 co-op with my mate who likes to use the rocket launcher as a close combat weapon.

Not to be mean but thats evilly funny. Like its messed up but I would laugh at even if it happened to me.

The fact that my faith humanity tends to wane at times..... this being one of those times. Wish it wasn't the case, but sad to say, it is. Just don't get why people do half the shit they do or act half the times as they do, etc etc etc. It just freakin' bothers me. And I hate that some people make blatant displays that can cause serious harm. Where the fuck do they get off and why?

The bombs at the Boston Marathon. I mean.. really? It's honestly fucking disgusting that we as human beings could do this to each other. Last I heard 12 are dead and over 50 injured. 2 bombs went off and there was a third, controlled explosion when they found a third bomb that had yet to go off. Friends of friends were running that marathon, and I just really hope they're okay..

What faith is there when we continually find ways to kill each other in more creative ways?

"I don't know what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and rocks."

Westboro Baptist Church.
tumblr_mlbhzgoQSg1r2fm6fo1_500.png

I cannot comprehend the magnitude of stupidity in the above statement.

Well, I honestly don't know.......... I just hate all the crap that continually is happening and that a lot of it hits close to home in some way. I had fucking ties to NYC. Hell, one of my sister's friends got incinerated in one of the towers due to that shit. I have them to Boston as well. So, it's all rather disturbing on so many levels. Plus, it's just awful that we, as a people, are just so highly destructive toward ourselves. Call me whatever, but I really just hate it and it really gets to me deeply.

People need to stop paying attention to Westoboro Baptist Church. OF COURSE they're going to protest them. They do it because it gets them attention. ANY attention is GOOD attention to them. They will probably just bring police and other people in to guard the funerals.

Anywho--- How FF fans can dislike 9. How can a FF fan dislike FF9? It takes all of the best of the older FFs and puts them into one game. It's an homage to FF!

And here I thought trolling was limited to the internet, WBC comes along and just manages to piss off everybody. Do they even take a picosecond to THINK about the senseless garbage spewing out of their mouths? They're some how even worse than the talking heads and fox news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom