Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rave said:
When you think it's a good idea to stay up all night, and harshly regret it later.
This... my God... this. Around 3 - 4 AM, feelin' good and thinking you'll be fine. Around 6 - 7, it's startin' to feel like a bad idea. After commute and the day starts, reality sets in.

I always think about people with babies. How do they do it?!?!

This is more of a big thing that bothers me, and I apologize if I derail this thread for it.

Earlier today, before I had to clock in for work, I was watching some anime on my laptop. I've been trying to catch up on One Piece, but I think I'm just going to give up and read the manga, it might take too long to watch the episodes. While I was watching, there was a kid that was watching my screen from afar. There's a scene with Nami (hot pirate chick) in a bikini, and the kid's mom comes over to give me a hard time because I was watching something like that in public.

Now, about a week ago, that same bitch and her kid were here, and I was watching Hellsing. The kid and her mom were watching it from afar, and the mom even approached me to ask me what the series was called because her son was interested. So Nazi vampires devouring men, women, and children is ok, but a busty pirate in a bikini isn't? WTF!?!?!

Heart, dumbshits are going to be dumbshits. There's no fixing or understanding them, they're like insects- you can either stress yourself trying to study and understand them and how they work, or you can get rid of them. In this case, ignore them. Hell, do something to make them feel like an ass- pretend you're mentally handicapped or something. Always makes them feel like garbage because they just chewed out a special needs person. :/

Rea said:

I'm gonna second this........to a degree.

Generally, I'm fine with most cats. It's all the damn stray ones around here that will be making all kinds of noise fighting and other.......things, all night long that piss me off to a major degree.

Nennius said:
Rave said:
When you think it's a good idea to stay up all night, and harshly regret it later.
This... my God... this. Around 3 - 4 AM, feelin' good and thinking you'll be fine. Around 6 - 7, it's startin' to feel like a bad idea. After commute and the day starts, reality sets in.

I always think about people with babies. How do they do it?!?!

I seem to always stay up when I have something to do in the damn morning KNOWING that I hate mornings.

Comparing apples and oranges is probably the idiom that gets under my skin the most. It's completely overused, and especially so where it has no place in being used. Just because two things are different, it does not mean that they cannot be compared and contrasted to ascertain quality or practical usefulness.

Speaking of idioms and expressions and the like... the one I absolutely LOATHE! And I mean I detest it to the point where I literally seethe and cringe any time I hear it: You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Now, seriously. I do NOT give a flying fuck as to the history or deeper meaning behind it. Point is this... the actual sentence is a piece of shit and makes no sense and, quite honestly, makes me want to slap the person who says it. If I have my goddamned cake, I'm going to freakin' eat it. Get over it. So do NOT say it to me. If you are meaning what that dumbass 'expression' is SUPPOSED to mean, then be direct and use words that actually make sense and not some archaic means of trying to say it. It will just fall on deaf ears, get me angry and make me think less of you.

That feeling when you're pretty sure you're relapsing, but that uncertainty of whether said relapse is causing a secondary infection quite yet.

I've actually got two things here:

1. People telling me to do something that I'm already doing. Like being told to shut up when I'm not talking. Or someone telling me to stop when I'm not moving. Every time it happens, I just want to shout. "Thanks asshole! Now go, your usefulness is needed elsewhere!"

2. People getting impatient with me when I'm taking a little while to do something. If it looks like I'm struggling, why don't you help me out? It'll go much faster and I don't want to beat the crap out of you. So much better than you giving me a hard time about how long I'm taking.

People who say you don't know what it's like to go through depression. I'm sorry snowflakes, but I think most adults know what it's like to go through bouts of depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom