Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who try to lure m gf away by talking shit about me instead of just trying to be a better man.

@Anansi- just kick the shit out of them.

@Hahvoc- Isn't there special food to help with that?

@Rave- You can stab a campus? Will the ground bleed?

@Mitsu- You mean like people getting excited that Ed Sheeran (whoever that is) covered Pink Floyd and people were blowing up the internet with "A new Ed Sheeran song, OMG!" or d'you mean like Kanye West (jackass in human skin) stole the music from Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Draft Punk and tried to pass it off as his own (as if he could make anything more complicated than a bowel movement)

LadydeSade said:
People who read or look over my shoulder in general while I am on my computer or reading. >.<

I hate that. Everyone I know is like that, and I get a lot of that when I come online during downtime at work. It's awkward when you're at steamy moments in roleplays.

As for me. I hate when I'm replying to someone here and I keep getting called to do things. I get sidetracked and eventually forget to reply, then I feel bad afterwards.

Encroachment
Persistence to the point of stupid, in other words... the sort that is NOT the good kind
People who are delusional or play dumb... you know, the kind that act a certain way when they should NOT
Idiots in the sense of beyond the freakin' beyond
People who try to be 'cool' and 'random' but really are just plain ridiculous and need to grow up
People who don't get the hint
People who think they are 'owed something' when they are 'owed nothing' and 'deserve nothing'

I'm sensing something really deep and personal there, so I'm gonna back off from this subject and get going. I'll be back letter, peoples. Try not to miss me too much. ._.

HeartOfTheDarkness said:
LadydeSade said:
People who read or look over my shoulder in general while I am on my computer or reading. >.<

I hate that. Everyone I know is like that, and I get a lot of that when I come online during downtime at work. It's awkward when you're at steamy moments in roleplays.

As for me. I hate when I'm replying to someone here and I keep getting called to do things. I get sidetracked and eventually forget to reply, then I feel bad afterwards.

Ugh on both of those! I have friends who like to read over my shoulder then read my stuff out loud. So. Awkward.

darkangel76 said:
Encroachment
Persistence to the point of stupid, in other words... the sort that is NOT the good kind
People who are delusional or play dumb... you know, the kind that act a certain way when they should NOT
Idiots in the sense of beyond the freakin' beyond
People who try to be 'cool' and 'random' but really are just plain ridiculous and need to grow up
People who don't get the hint
People who think they are 'owed something' when they are 'owed nothing' and 'deserve nothing'
I believe I was there for this particular person. It was... eye-opening.

When someone asks to borrow something, you say no, then they either nag you incessantly about it or try and guilt you into lending it to them.

When you think it's a good idea to stay up all night, and harshly regret it later.

Mitsu said:
Musical "artists" that are called artists despite doing nothing but singing/rapping someone else's lyrics, over someone else's music. It's bothersome how someone with a pretty face and auto-tune can be adored by millions of people, when the people who actually create the music aren't even considered. Maybe they don't want to be considered, but should the face over the music really get the credit?

THANKYOU I've been saying this for years now... I hate that pretty faces get more recognition than those who actually HAVE talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom