Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the city fucks up our water system, and everybody in 5 neighborhoods has brown shit come out of their faucets, which hiss and spit like they are possessed. Then having that problem is fixed, but will water coming out is clear yet cloudy with white shit floating in it.

The site is totally fucking lagging. I'm on a high-speed computer and it's like "Fuck you, I'll take forever to load this page."

Seeing Boston as a ghost town. It is the fucking creepiest shit to see one of the world's busiest cities and one of my loves completely devoid of traffic.

That's how I felt when things went down in NYC.... the whole state went to shit and it was scary/creepy. *gives you hugs* <3333333

Annoying internet is annoying.
That 'feeling of being forgotten'.
Weather that can't make up its fucking mind!!!! @_@

When you find out super shitty news and what's more it doesn't even seem fucking justified... makes you fucking wonder about how shit is run and why. *wants to smite a fuck ton of people despite the tears*

When you find out super shitty news and what's more it doesn't even seem fucking justified... makes you fucking wonder about how shit is run and why. *wants to smite a fuck ton of people despite the tears*

Companies that don't understand currency exchange rates. No, Steam and PSN, 10 Dollars US is not the same as 10£.

When Ziggy suddenly decides that since the vet upped his dosage to 3 units instead of 2, he doesn't want to sit still because it's not as quick as it was. He's tried scratching me with his back claws, the little fucker.

When I go to the store specifically to get one thing, get distracted looking at something else, and then completely forget what I came to get in the first place.

When you want something to eat but what you want to eat is NOT in your refrigerator and you are too lazy to go to the store... and you are broke so there is no way to go to said store.

I'm gonna second that in a big way. With me, it always seems to be oven pizza. Every time I get a major craving for it.......is when I'm completely out of it and don't have enough money to get more.

YourAiSong said:
When someone pours a drink and they leave enough for two sips and put it back into the refrigerator. Just freaking finish it! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Put. The table. Back.

Cold wind and colder weather when you start finally getting used to Spring/Summer

Millenium Joker said:
YourAiSong said:
When someone pours a drink and they leave enough for two sips and put it back into the refrigerator. Just freaking finish it! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Put. The table. Back.

Cold wind and colder weather when you start finally getting used to Spring/Summer

Fine! ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) ...I'll just flip you instead! (╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

YourAiSong said:
Millenium Joker said:
YourAiSong said:

Put. The table. Back.

That officially makes you like... 8000% more awesome. 0_0

Millenium Joker said:
YourAiSong said:
Millenium Joker said:
Put. The table. Back.

My flipping skill is OVER 9000! (/ .□.)\ ︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵ /(.□. \)

Also, it bothers me when I'm trying to tear the perforated edge off of a piece of paper and I just end up ripping the paper instead.

YourAiSong said:
Millenium Joker said:
YourAiSong said:

Also, it bothers me when I'm trying to tear the perforated edge off of a piece of paper and I just end up ripping the paper instead.

OMFG I will love you now for those comments and I LMFAO at the person flipping. Hit a motherf**ker with another motherf***ker!

When the music I want to listen to I can't find and I skip through half of the shuffle list while I have 1000 some songs on my Mp3 player T_T

YourAiSong said:
Millenium Joker said:
YourAiSong said:

YES!
especially a daily log book that everyone else fills out like a kinder-gardener who just discovered crayons!
You end up with flippin' confetti tapped together and odd splotches of paper to turn in!
' Why yes boss, this was and wasn't my doing...'

YourAiSong said:
Millenium Joker said:
YourAiSong said:

Okay, that was awesome.

Just..... pure and simple, that was....

Props, madame.

On topic: When I no longer get emails about stuff Im used to gettin emails about.

LadydeSade said:
Sexual predators. Not a little thing by a long stretch but it trumps for me.
When is rape okay? Never. Fucking, never.

It is never okay, LadydeSade, I agree.

Social institutions that protect predators does it for me, as well.

People who say "Oh, (women/children/certain religious/non-religious/racial/cultural/whatever persuasion here) would never do something like that.." or "He/she is really an angel!" or the worst "He/she/they was/were so normal!!" after that is so proven not the case.

LadydeSade said:
Sexual predators. Not a little thing by a long stretch but it trumps for me.
When is rape okay? Never. Fucking, never.

It is never okay, LadydeSade, I agree.

Social institutions that protect predators does it for me, as well.

People who say "Oh, (women/children/certain religious/non-religious/racial/cultural/whatever persuasion here) would never do something like that.." or "He/she is really an angel!" or the worst "He/she/they was/were so normal!!" after that is so proven not the case.

When I can't do my laundry before work because the people upstairs decided they needed to use the washer/dryer for three hours so no one else could do laundry.

What bothers me... I have no patience for anything and seemingly everything is so slow for me.

When I have to remind my bf about dishes, and the trash. Stop being so damn lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom