Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm, so handsome, and strong." She smiled back and leaned against him fully, kissing him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She pushed him down onto the moss and laid ontop of him, keeping the kiss.

Azer let her top him, for it was the first time in an era that he had any form of contact like this. he enjoyed every minuet of it. he let her kiss him and he held her close tight, letting his tongue delve into her mouth and letting hers into his, but soon his instinct began to take control. a small bulge rose where her pelvis met his, and he could feel the rush of blood flowing down to his cock.

"oh.. this is... so... fant..astic." that was about all that Azer could mumble between their kissing.

She slid her tongue around in his mouth, playing cat and mouse with his while they rolled around together. Sliding her hands down, she undid his shirt and slowly pulled it open, her hands rubbing over the mithral shirt underneath. "Your amazing...." She breathed into his ear and she sat up, laying back on the moss looking up at him, her eyes clouded with lust and ale.

his voice began to mix with his Demonic heritage, and his powers to sway came out in his voice...

"It will always be a pleasure to make one such as you feel comfortable, and wanted." his hands beginning to play with her clothed nipples letting his hands slide down her arms bringing her tunic with them. his erection grew more as he laid there, this fantastic creature on top of him.

Her breasts, free from her shirt, bounced in the open as she cuddled with the Azer, her hard nipples rubbing against his skin. "Mmmmmm" She pulled off his armor and licked up his chest, biting down on it softly. "I'm yours...." She breathed softly, totally enthralled by the demonic presence.

Azer released the button that held his cock in his pants and out sprang a thick rich cock, not to thick but nearly 10" in length. He held Felixia in place as he kissed her passonatly, and he let his cock fall to where her cunt should be.

"hmmm, we will have to absolve this situation." a wicked grin forming on his face as he reach for her belt and removed her pants.

She spread her legs automatically and mewled in delighted pleasure. Wrapping her legs around Azer's strong waist, she waited for bliss to be thrusted into her. She leaned up and kissed him eagerly, her arms wrapping around his neck, her sweet smelling skin wafting into his nose.

His Penis found its mark and he thrust lightly at first, but feeling the wetness hard and to the hilt. he leaned up kissing Felixia and massaging her breasts with his free hands. "mmm your cunt is so warm, Felixia. i just want to plow it into the ground."
Azer's cock kept a steady but rhythmic pace, matching the thrusts of Felixia masterfully.

Mewling louder in pleasure, she nodded and arched her back. "Do what you want to, my body is yours!" She yelled out and humped upwards against his massive rod, unable to control herself. Her mind slowly descended into animalistic behavior, she leaned up to bite his shoulder and holding onto him as he went faster with her teeth.

Azer thrust hard and deep, but yet still kept his pace,a control unlike anything she had ever seen. His eyes began to glow and pulse with the breathing they shared. he continued until he could feel her body begin to shake from an orgasm.

She screamed and orgasmed, her body arching and rubbing against his as her body reached its limit. Her juices splashed outwards and pooled under her. After remaining arched for a solid 15 seconds, she collapsed back down onto the moss, her body spent. Mewling softly, she felt him rub against her one more time.

Azer's cock exploded in a fierce orgasm as Felixia climaxed on top of him.

both their breathing heavy they resigned them selves to resting, so they could regain their strength.

when he had the breath to do so, he cooed "I haven't done that for almost a century, thank you for that release Felixia. I look forward to more."

She giggled softly and cuddled with him, their naked bodies twisting together in soft pleasure. "Mmmmm, I think we might have to get our clothes on soon...the others might of heard me..." She blushed at the thought of De'Mona seeing her like this.

De'Mona had heard all the moaning and sequels and had stayed back into the forest for a while not wanting to disturb the two love birds

Sitting up shakily, Felixia slowly pulled her clothes back on, standing up and feeling a waterfall of juices pouring out of her, onto the ground. Mmmmm, o-oh wow....you cam alot..." She mumbled and continued to pull her clothes and armor on, her pants coming up last. "Hehe, we can definitely do this again." Snapping on her sword belt, she walked over to the fire after straightening her hair out into normality. She settled down and grabbed some of the deer meat, devouring it.

Azer Came back to this plane of existance, his head spinning, "damn I haven't done that for a long time." that was all that he could muster as he reached into his bag and pulled out a fresh pair of trousers and tunic, they were both elven maid and blood red with white trim like his eyes. He sat back next to Felixia his head swimming still in their pleasure, his clothes back on.

"yes, we will have to repeat that encounter again."

The Hunter slept softly, hardly moved from his spot. Animals kept their distance, even an opportunistic predator shied away from him. Exposed to the elements as he was the Marquis did not fear the weather, though the seasons were changing, his task was at hand and even in sleep he performed his duties.

Heath ignored what was going on and hed out by himself. He glanced at a small puddle and saw his reflection. Parting his hair that was covering his right eye. he looked at his cursed symbol on it. "No one has to know...just continue playing innocent" he thought to himself. His eye pulsed and he winced a bit before covering it up.

De'Mona came up behind him as Heath was lost in thought gazing into the water. She put a hand on his shoulder, "Is anything wrong?" she asked

She leaned back and rested against the grass, feeling a slight breeze ruffle her shirt. Looking down, she saw that her shirt now only came down to right below her breasts. "Hmmmm, this might be a new style for me, what do you think? " She asked up to Azer, flexing and rolling her belly for him, her breasts moving in response as well.

"I love it my dear. Now that fire is starting to look a bit low let me go get some wood for it." Azer stood up from his new found love, and walked deep into the woods, gathering more sticks, when he heard a noise come from a distant snap. think of whom he had vowed to protect, he took the wood back to the encampment and gathered those he was traveling with for yet another encounter this day.

Rapedoll said:
De'Mona came up behind him as Heath was lost in thought gazing into the water. She put a hand on his shoulder, "Is anything wrong?" she asked

Hearing her suprised him a bit. He turns around to look at her as he covered his right eye. "Me? Um....I'm okay. Care for a walk and talk?" he said to De'Mona as he chuckled nervously"

"Sure lets go" she said to Heath as the walked along the stream. "what did you want to talk about?"

"Anything really." he replied to her. He calmed down a bitand removed his hand from his eye. "I just wanted to tank you for accepting me in." he tells her. His copousure returned and he was back to his cheerful self. "You know, you haven't told me about yourself. Care to share?" he asked.

She shook her head... "No it's safer for everyone if you don't... ahh never mind, No I don't like to talk about myself" she tells him.
"what is that on your eye?" she askes curiously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom