Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azer took her over to the trees and laid her down on the soft moss. he took out his sword and made wood for the group and set it a blaze with a small spark spell.

he sat down next to Felixia. "thank you for your forgiveness."

Smiling, she nodded and leaned back against a log, making herself comfy. "It's fine...don't mention it." She stretched her leg out and massaged around her wound, wincing and hissing in pain as she got blood circulating again.

Following De'Mona to help carry as much food they capture he head over to her and whispered, "Quite the intresting group you have De'Mona."

"hahaha , yes that they are Heath .. that they are"

A little while later De'Mona came back dragging the carcus of a dead deer behind her. "will one of you guys help me with this?"

Azer sat down and broke out a small loaf bread, only enough for himself, but broke it into equal parts for all that was there.

"Here, this will help us all. If your going out hunting you'll need something in your stomachs."

Azer took out a small knife and began the incision to gut the deer.

"No worries" he told De'Mona as he managed to carry the rest of the dear. "Alright, we'll be able to feast soon" he chuckled.

Feeling useless with her bum leg, she sat back and watched as the others worked, hey eyes wandering over De'Mona as she worked. Her eyes flashed with desire and she blushed, knowing that she couldn't have her...However, she look over Azer, noticing how muscled and dexterous he was.

with the help of everyone the soon had the deer on the fire the smell of fresh cooked meat filling the air

Azer was getting hot from all the work he was doing, and the heat of the natural area. As a result he removed his tunic, and underneath laid the reason for his lack of injury during the last battle, a well formed frame and a shirt made of pure Mithral.

Heath watched the deer cooked and looked around. He started to draw that symbol that he has on his right eye before noticing Felixa looking at her injured leg. He goes to her and said, "Is it okay? I'll be glad to fully heal it."

Felixia whistled in admiration as she scanned over his mithral shirt. "Wow...that would cost a fortune..." She breathed, her greed over-ridding her other feelings she had at the moment. After the initial shock of it though, her eyes scanned over the rest of Azer, nodding slowly in appreciation, the greed subsiding into more base feelings.

She started as Heath walked over and quickly controlled herself, "Umm, sure, thank you."

looking over his shoulder towards Felixia.
"No it was a gift. from the master smith of Litusian, a now dead elvish town, the shirt is... wow now over 350 years old, it has yet to fail me one day since i acquired it. light and flexible and i can wear it with no hindrance, also under my shirts." he continued with his work and eventually grabbed his shirt and walked over and sat, slightly exhausted next to Felixia.

He nod his head and began healing her. He notice how she was looking at Azer and he couldn't help but chuckle. "Admiring someone?" he asked her.

She blushed heavily and shushed Heath, "Keep quiet!" Then turning to Azer, "That is still a pretty magnificent piece of metal you have there, Azer." She smiled as he used his name.

De'Mona cut off a piece of meat and brought it over to Amoz noticing he had been a bit quiet, " are you ok?"

"Your getting redder" he told Felixa, his chuckled soon turned into a stifled laughter. He soon finished and her legs was better then ever. "I'll leave you two lovers at peace" he said as he heads to the forest alone.

"Thank you Felixia, your kin made it long ago, and it has helped me since."

Azer collected some meat from the roasting Deer, and sat back down. he took out his pack and handed everyone around the fire a small bottle filled with a aged dwarven stout.

Blushing heavily, she covered her face some and nodded toward Azer. "I'm only half-elf.....not full blooded. Even then,I don't think my dad could of made that, hehe, he only made sweets." She smiled and leaned back against the log more, recalling her father and the sweets he made. "He was the best cook in the village...mom was so envious." She giggled and picked up a piece of meat from him, nibbling at it.

He eat his deer meat in the forest in peace. Having his fill, he stood up on the limb of the tree and began to pratice his lightning. He concentrated on his left arm and an arrow appeared in his hand. He looks up and fires his arrow stright up to the heavens, Causing some bolts of slash downward.

Azer started laughing and was reminded by a song from his past
((Newton faulkner song)
No one move,
No one speak,
Please don't say that it's just me, it's not just me.
And even though I wont forget,
Just don't want this to end just yet, not just yet.

And if I had one chance to freeze time
And stand still and soak in everything,
I'd choose right now.
And if I had one night where sunshine coul break through and show you everything,
I'd choose right now,

If this is it, all we have,
I know I've done all I can,
If this is it.
And we can't stop, and start again
We can't fast forward to the end
This is it.

And if I had one chance to freeze time
I'd choose right now.
And if I had one night where sunshine could break through and show you everything,
I'd choose right now,

Before the fears that I once had start coming back... again.
Oh please come back again... again,
Oh please come back again,
Oh please come back again.

And I'm so scared I might forget,
Just don't want this to end just yet,
Not just yet.

But if I had one chance to freeze time
I'd choose right now.
And if I had one night with sunshine to break through and show you everything,
I'd choose right now,
Before the fears that I once had start coming back... again.

She wiped a tear from her eye and looked at in it shock, looking back up to Azer. "That was beautiful.....where did you learn to sing like that?" She slowly edged closer to him, resting her head against his shoulder. She finished her piece of food and took a drink from the ale, her head immediately swimming with its ancient, perfected taste. Thinking to herself, "Damn, dwarves always make strong stuff..."

After a good chance to train himself, he heads out of the forest. Heath see De'Mona there alone and sits right beside her. "Care for some company?" he asked her.

"I've always been able to sing like that, don't know why. I think it might be from my dad's side but I never found out."

Azer was happy to have someone who wanted to be near him, he never had had anyone ever wanting to be this close, and he lavished the attention.

"and as for the Ale, well yeah. this is about 200 years old, brewed by lord Hargonught of Klim, I have almost a full keg left, it was good then and is still good now." he sipped from his small bottle enjoying the attention and the company.

"Hmmm, is there any down side to you?" She joked and rested her head against his lap, feeling slightly tipsy from the ale. She had only drunk wine before, so this strong stuff had knocked her defenses over. Nuzzling his chest softly, and noticing they were alone for the moment, she kissed where she nuzzled.

"If there was or is, I have yet to find it."

Azer looked down to where her head rested and stroked her hair. slowly he brought her chin up with his forefinger, and gave her a light kiss. his lips smooth for one as old as he.

"hmmm, so young, and beautiful."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom