Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amos nodded came to Felixia's side.
"Damn. That's a pretty good cut."
He reached into his pack and pulled out his water, pouring some on the wound to wash it off. He took a thin cloth-like material (like olden day gauze) out to wrap around the wound.

Azer could sense her distraught and reached out and touched her dreams giving her comfort in her pain.

"tell me how you are doing Felixia? how can I help you?" his voice was strong and powerful yet calming in her mind.

De'Mona scooted under the girl letting the girl rest her head in her lap as De'Mona stroked her hair trying to sooth the unconscious girl as she thrashed about in her sleep.
as she looked up at Amoz and Azar, "Well it looks like we are not going anywhere just yet"

Inside her mind, she looked around when she heard th voice and fumbled to reply. "Umm, uhhh, I'm not sure....all I remember is that I was helping De'Mona out...then black...." She kept looking around into the sky as the scene slowly changed to green fields from Azer's touch. "Pretty scenery though....just have someone carry me till I am healthy enough." She sat back and enjoyed her dreams while they lasted.

"Let me see" Heath told them. He looks at Felixia. He first blushed seeing her and the placed his hand over the injury. Saying a simple chant he begins healing her. He soon notice she was okay and he sighed with relief.

De'Mona looked over and smiled at Heath and Azer.. "Heath I knew there was a reason I saved you from the monsters jaws" she laughed

With a groan and soft sigh of disappointment, she opened her eyes and blinked in surprise as she found her head in De'Mona's lap...and looking up at her breasts. Blushing heavily, she quickly scrambled up, her face completely red. "Ummm, thanks, kid...." She waved over at Heath. "Wish I could of enjoyed that dream alil more...." She wished under her breath so the other wouldn't hear.

Heathe smiled and chuckled. "Well, I tried and I thank you for saving me" he replied as he continued to check on her.

"well Felixia, who is to say that it was a dream." Azer stated, "that feild exists, and until you are strong enough I will be your protector."

with his strength he was able to pick Felixia up and began to walk, continuing down to where they were heading.

De'Mona chucked as she realized why Felixia had jumped up so fast.. from her spot on her lap she had a perfect view up De'Mona's shirt..
"You know you really shouldn't move so fast you will wind up passing out again." she grinned up at Felixia

Still blushing at this treatment, she tried to talk him out of it "I-It's alright! I can walk, I am fine!" She lied and struggled vainly, still too tired to put up much of a fight. She shot a hopeful glance at De'Mon and shrugged before wincing in pain as she hit her leg by accident. After several minutes of trying, and failing. she sighed and leaned back, enjoying the ride as much as she could, her breasts bouncing along with Azer's tread. She imagined the view she had of De'Mona and sighed wistfully.

Heath chuckled as we walks with them. He looked around, trying to be as carful as he could. He was not only ready to heal, but to fight now, seeing how dangerous this area could be.

Azer enjoyed the weight of her, and knew he had her where he wanted her. he had touched her mind, something he had not done in a very long time, and as she spoke he touched it again.

"So, Felixia is it. Tell me more about you and these people you travel with?"

She started in surprise at the sound of Azer's voice in her mind and she looked up at him suspiciously. Then she replied by talking to herself in her mind, "I am just a thief from a distant town...nothing really much besides that." She lied easily, that being her story for most of her travelling life. " As for them....De'Mona is our leader...I don't know the Heath kiddo...Then Amoz is a brute that has a thing for De'Mona." Her voice turned hard and jealous at his apparent relationship with her." And the rest I don't know that well....and how the heck are you speaking to me now in my mind?"

"I guess I should introduce my self then" he said overhering her. "I'm Heath, raised at a church, an expert healer, and I'm just traveling just for the adventure" he said to both of them.

"My name is Azer Deintal, I am the first and last on the fields of battle, I am Light and Dark both at the same time. I am son of both heaven and hell. Both of my parents, now dead were the last to die in the battle of heaven and hell. dad was an angel, mom a succubus. so to answer your question, i have some telepathic abilities from both my parents."

Azer was kind and truthful.

he could tell that she was different, and possibly lying to all of them.

"so tell me are, Felixia, how long are you going to continue this charade of a life?"

She glared daggers into Azer and grabbed his collar and pulled him down close so she could talk without being overheard. "Keep quiet! I wish to keep this up as long as I can...I need to so that I can..." She shut up and pushed him away, sighing. "The fact is that you don't have the right to know that information." She crossed her arms over her chest and looked forward, away from him.

Azer leaned down and whispered into her ear... "i'm sorry for any grievance that I have cause my fair lady. I shall make a point not to do it again." He looked back up continuing to walk.
((The conversation with Felixia was in her head none of you heard any of that))

De'Mona and Amoz fallowed closely behind keeping a watch behind then to avoid any sneak attacks. but she couldn't help but think about the way Felixia had looked at her just before she had jumped up.. a little smile played over De'Monas lips .. and it also seemed that Felixia was a feisty little bitch .. making De'Mona grin all the more.

Amoz looked around.
"Hmm. Well. If we are going to be sticking here for a little, I guess I've oughta make lunch. Anyone want to help?"

Speaking out loud now, "I guess it's not your fault...your new...but still you need to keep stuff like that quiet." She looked back toward him and patted his cheek. She smiled at him before turning back around to watch for anymore creatures." I think we could take shelter over there and eat." She pointed to a copse of trees with a little clearing in it.

Hearing this, he headed over to Amoz. "Sure, I'll help. That is, if you don't mind" he said to him.

"I think that sounds like a great idea, you really should rest Felixia" .. I'll help you Amoz she said.. as he headed into the woods to see if she could hunt them something to eat..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom